April 24, 2024, 04:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450401 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3020 on: September 18, 2009, 01:08:21 PM »

I also believe that Barack Obama was elected largely through the efforts of that corrupt criminal enterprise, Acorn.  I believe they fraudulenty assisted people to vote for Obama by bribes and threats. I am not at all sure that he was even legitimately elected.      I totally believe that

You are not alone.    Oh, and you have to give a big thanks to the media for him being elected, too.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3021 on: September 18, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »

I hate housework!!!! Hubby and I have to take frequent breaks and it doesn't seem like we get anything done.   
Here too, my husband is just in my way trying to help, I want it done a certain way, he doesn't care 

Amen.It's either that or sitting around and messing chit up while you try to clean.
I have got to scrub my steps before I can wash my screened in porch.All this dampness has them slick as owl chit.I look like I was trying to skate out there.Inevitably it's always me who falls.   

Exactly, the taking down of the door and sanding it and painting, I really can't do, well I could but it would look horrible. Anything else I prefer to do myself and have it done right  I love it when they just sit and you are doing work, and a suggestion or two will be flung how to better do the job  Slick as owl chit, never heard that expression before, but love it 

Owl chit?        

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3022 on: September 18, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »

Looks like they have caught the Il escapee/bank robber. 

ML time may come early today. My back is killing me! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3023 on: September 18, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »

Check this out.   
http://www.wesh.com/news/20980556/detail.html
Teens Find, Kill Unknown Creature In Panama
Freakish Creature Spotted Near Panama City

POSTED: 3:57 am EDT September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 6:53 am EDT September 18, 2009
     It looks like my neighbor 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3024 on: September 18, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

I also believe that Barack Obama was elected largely through the efforts of that corrupt criminal enterprise, Acorn.  I believe they fraudulenty assisted people to vote for Obama by bribes and threats. I am not at all sure that he was even legitimately elected.      I totally believe that

You are not alone.    Oh, and you have to give a big thanks to the media for him being elected, too.   
That's true, and the young folk like my daughters who just voted for him because he is cool 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3025 on: September 18, 2009, 01:25:55 PM »

Fox New just had a new poll out and 97% of people said Pelosi was just trying to counter legitimate protests.   

I notices something else about ole Nancy. When she talks, her jaw doesn't move. It's either her teeth are too big, or the plastic surgeon got her skin too tight. I think it may be both. 

Oh! And she cries just like Casey. No tears! She didn't bother to poke her eyes, though. He tear ducts are probably over behind her ears with all the plastic surgery. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3026 on: September 18, 2009, 01:28:19 PM »

Take care, if you could see my husband and the project he is making in the garage with this sanding, you would laugh your pain right out of your back. Actually I told him to move the door out the garage because I don't want sawdust all over my garage, he didn't think of that  Nothing in this house gets done without major turmoil. Now the association put tickets on all the cars parked on the street, saying we don't have the proper tags. Now granted we have a month to jump through the hoops to get the new tags. My husband has been dealing with it, but they want proof that we live here, so he started screaming I'm not making a copy of our lease for you to prove it  It is like living in a soap opera, the one that comes to mind is Mary Hartman 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3027 on: September 18, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »

That's true, and the young folk like my daughters who just voted for him because he is cool 

I think you are both right. I hope this experience doesn't dishearten the younger voters. I know there are many who feel like their vote was useless.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3028 on: September 18, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »

Fox New just had a new poll out and 97% of people said Pelosi was just trying to counter legitimate protests.   

I notices something else about ole Nancy. When she talks, her jaw doesn't move. It's either her teeth are too big, or the plastic surgeon got her skin too tight. I think it may be both. 

Oh! And she cries just like Casey. No tears! She didn't bother to poke her eyes, though. He tear ducts are probably over behind her ears with all the plastic surgery. 
I have some advice for Nancy, stop the plastic surgery Nancy before you end up looking like this  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-516768/Is-scariest-picture-EVER-Bride-Wildenstein.html              on second thought, keep the plastic surgery going 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3029 on: September 18, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3030 on: September 18, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

Take care, if you could see my husband and the project he is making in the garage with this sanding, you would laugh your pain right out of your back. Actually I told him to move the door out the garage because I don't want sawdust all over my garage, he didn't think of that  Nothing in this house gets done without major turmoil. Now the association put tickets on all the cars parked on the street, saying we don't have the proper tags. Now granted we have a month to jump through the hoops to get the new tags. My husband has been dealing with it, but they want proof that we live here, so he started screaming I'm not making a copy of our lease for you to prove it  It is like living in a soap opera, the one that comes to mind is Mary Hartman 

It's always something! Our screen door handle just fell off, so we can't get out of it without a screwdriver. If we have a fire, I hope it is in the front so we can run out the back. My son worked on it last weekend, and tried to salvage it. Looks like he'll be working on it replacing it this weekend.   

Throw a tarp or sheets over your cars where the tag is, so they can't see it. Nice association you have.  They could be taking care of the kid problems instead.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3031 on: September 18, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »

I have some advice for Nancy, stop the plastic surgery Nancy before you end up looking like this  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-516768/Is-scariest-picture-EVER-Bride-Wildenstein.html              on second thought, keep the plastic surgery going 

Monkey Devil!   You can't feel sorry for her because she ask for it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3032 on: September 18, 2009, 01:37:23 PM »

I think you are both right. I hope this experience doesn't dishearten the younger voters. I know there are many who feel like their vote was useless.   

He also played on a lot of people's emotions concerning Iraq (especially young people), but I see he hasn't gotten us out of there yet.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3033 on: September 18, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »

It's always something! Our screen door handle just fell off, so we can't get out of it without a screwdriver. If we have a fire, I hope it is in the front so we can run out the back. My son worked on it last weekend, and tried to salvage it. Looks like he'll be working on it replacing it this weekend.   

Throw a tarp or sheets over your cars where the tag is, so they can't see it. Nice association you have.  They could be taking care of the kid problems instead.

I know how you feel.A simple project snowballs with the men.I always hear the theme song of Gilligan's Island.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3034 on: September 18, 2009, 01:39:18 PM »

He also played on a lot of people's emotions concerning Iraq (especially young people), but I see he hasn't gotten us out of there yet.   

The old pied piper routine.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3035 on: September 18, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »

Ain't that the truth.   What is wrong with that bunch?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3036 on: September 18, 2009, 01:40:24 PM »

You have screen door problems, also? We always have the back door screen with some issues. This is the fourth screen door we have had, we have the handle, but no matter what he does it doesn't close proper  He blames it on the frame and perhaps it shifted with an earthquake, in other words he doesn't have a clue and comes up with nonsense. And he is still sanding, I'm afraid to go look 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3037 on: September 18, 2009, 01:40:31 PM »

The old pied piper routine.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3038 on: September 18, 2009, 01:43:13 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/18/acorn-considers-ending-voter-registration-work/
ACORN Considers Ending Voter Registration Work
Troubled community-organizing group Acorn announced Thursday it was considering quitting its voter-registration work amid growing outrage over its activities, a move that could hurt Democrats at the polls.

FOXNews.com

Friday, September 18, 2009
The Wall Street Journal--

Community-organizing group Acorn said Thursday it was considering quitting its voter-registration work amid a growing political storm over its activities, a move that could hurt Democrats at the polls.

In the latest rebuke, the House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly Thursday to block the group from receiving federal funds. Republicans attached the measure attacking Acorn to an unrelated bill that advances a top Democratic priority: making the federal government the sole provider of college loans under federal programs, forcing private lenders out of the origination market.

The Acorn measure passed with strong bipartisan support, 345-75, while the student-loan bill passed by 253-171, largely along party lines.

After the vote, Republican Whip Eric Cantor of Virginia said "Acorn has violated serious federal laws" and was a "corrupt organization."

Acorn's most recent problems stem from a series of secretly recorded videos showing Acorn employees offering advice on evading taxes, setting up brothels and smuggling illegal immigrants. In the past, Acorn employees have admitted to filling out false voter-registration forms.

Acorn spokesman Kevin Whelan said the group was now deciding whether to focus on such lower-profile election activities as persuading registered voters to head to the polls. Its stated mission has been to register low-income Americans to vote.

"If you do registration on a large scale, you open yourselves up to political attack because it's inevitable that you will make some small mistakes," Mr. Whelan said.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3039 on: September 18, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »

I loved one of the comments. It said (paraphrasing) "This is what Priscilla Presley is going to look like in a few years. Do they have the same surgeon."   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.