April 25, 2024, 09:47:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450550 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3040 on: September 18, 2009, 01:44:58 PM »

I also believe that Barack Obama was elected largely through the efforts of that corrupt criminal enterprise, Acorn.  I believe they fraudulenty assisted people to vote for Obama by bribes and threats. I am not at all sure that he was even legitimately elected.      I totally believe that

You are not alone.    Oh, and you have to give a big thanks to the media for him being elected, too.   
That's true, and the young folk like my daughters who just voted for him because he is cool 

I think you are both right. I hope this experience doesn't dishearten the younger voters. I know there are many who feel like their vote was useless.   

He also played on a lot of people's emotions concerning Iraq (especially young people), but I see he hasn't gotten us out of there yet.   

The old pied piper routine.   

I saw somewhere the other day a person said......just because you have the ability to win an election that doesn't mean you are smart enough to run a country.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3041 on: September 18, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »

Fox New just had a new poll out and 97% of people said Pelosi was just trying to counter legitimate protests.   

I notices something else about ole Nancy. When she talks, her jaw doesn't move. It's either her teeth are too big, or the plastic surgeon got her skin too tight. I think it may be both. 

Oh! And she cries just like Casey. No tears! She didn't bother to poke her eyes, though. He tear ducts are probably over behind her ears with all the plastic surgery. 
I have some advice for Nancy, stop the plastic surgery Nancy before you end up looking like this  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-516768/Is-scariest-picture-EVER-Bride-Wildenstein.html              on second thought, keep the plastic surgery going 

I loved one of the comments. It said (paraphrasing) "This is what Priscilla Presley is going to look like in a few years. Do they have the same surgeon."   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3042 on: September 18, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »

It's always something! Our screen door handle just fell off, so we can't get out of it without a screwdriver. If we have a fire, I hope it is in the front so we can run out the back. My son worked on it last weekend, and tried to salvage it. Looks like he'll be working on it replacing it this weekend.   

Throw a tarp or sheets over your cars where the tag is, so they can't see it. Nice association you have.  They could be taking care of the kid problems instead.

Ain't that the truth.   What is wrong with that bunch?   
They are nuts and don't do their jobs, and now a special assessment of a 100 bucks due Oct 1. Two of the men neighbors who are more or less househusbands, were out complaining about the car tags, and I told them you really should be complaining about the special assessment. They didn't know about it  I told them it came in the mail 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3043 on: September 18, 2009, 01:47:54 PM »

Looks like they have caught the Il escapee/bank robber. 

ML time may come early today. My back is killing me! 
Take care, if you could see my husband and the project he is making in the garage with this sanding, you would laugh your pain right out of your back. Actually I told him to move the door out the garage because I don't want sawdust all over my garage, he didn't think of that  Nothing in this house gets done without major turmoil. Now the association put tickets on all the cars parked on the street, saying we don't have the proper tags. Now granted we have a month to jump through the hoops to get the new tags. My husband has been dealing with it, but they want proof that we live here, so he started screaming I'm not making a copy of our lease for you to prove it  It is like living in a soap opera, the one that comes to mind is Mary Hartman 

It's always something! Our screen door handle just fell off, so we can't get out of it without a screwdriver. If we have a fire, I hope it is in the front so we can run out the back. My son worked on it last weekend, and tried to salvage it. Looks like he'll be working on it replacing it this weekend.   

Throw a tarp or sheets over your cars where the tag is, so they can't see it. Nice association you have.  They could be taking care of the kid problems instead.
You have screen door problems, also? We always have the back door screen with some issues. This is the fourth screen door we have had, we have the handle, but no matter what he does it doesn't close proper  He blames it on the frame and perhaps it shifted with an earthquake, in other words he doesn't have a clue and comes up with nonsense. And he is still sanding, I'm afraid to go look 

It'll be well sanded! 

It's about time to put the storm door glass in.. We hardly use the front door, except in the summer.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3044 on: September 18, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

Fox New just had a new poll out and 97% of people said Pelosi was just trying to counter legitimate protests.   

I notices something else about ole Nancy. When she talks, her jaw doesn't move. It's either her teeth are too big, or the plastic surgeon got her skin too tight. I think it may be both. 

Oh! And she cries just like Casey. No tears! She didn't bother to poke her eyes, though. He tear ducts are probably over behind her ears with all the plastic surgery. 
I have some advice for Nancy, stop the plastic surgery Nancy before you end up looking like this  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-516768/Is-scariest-picture-EVER-Bride-Wildenstein.html              on second thought, keep the plastic surgery going 
Isn't it ironic that her name rhymes with Frankenstein???? Oh, my eyes!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3045 on: September 18, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »

I just peeked out the window, believe me it is being well sanded, dust is blowing all around him 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3046 on: September 18, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »

And to think she has a boyfriend 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3047 on: September 18, 2009, 01:51:20 PM »

I also believe that Barack Obama was elected largely through the efforts of that corrupt criminal enterprise, Acorn.  I believe they fraudulenty assisted people to vote for Obama by bribes and threats. I am not at all sure that he was even legitimately elected.      I totally believe that

You are not alone.    Oh, and you have to give a big thanks to the media for him being elected, too.   
That's true, and the young folk like my daughters who just voted for him because he is cool 

I think you are both right. I hope this experience doesn't dishearten the younger voters. I know there are many who feel like their vote was useless.   

He also played on a lot of people's emotions concerning Iraq (especially young people), but I see he hasn't gotten us out of there yet.   

I saw somewhere the other day a person said......just because you have the ability to win an election that doesn't mean you are smart enough to run a country.   

It was probably at the 9/12 protest in DC. There were so many funny ones there.  Monkey Devil!

Son is going to a seminar in DC in October. All expenses paid by his school. He's supposed to fly again, but he is looking forward to it this time. Me, I might have to have my hand held again. J/K 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3048 on: September 18, 2009, 01:53:09 PM »

Ain't that the truth.   What is wrong with that bunch?   
They are nuts and don't do their jobs, and now a special assessment of a 100 bucks due Oct 1. Two of the men neighbors who are more or less househusbands, were out complaining about the car tags, and I told them you really should be complaining about the special assessment. They didn't know about it  I told them it came in the mail 

Why on earth are they worried about car tags? Maybe you gave them something else to worry about. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3049 on: September 18, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

He'd have to kiss her twice! One on the top lip, and another on the bottom lip. I hope he closes his eyes real tight. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3050 on: September 18, 2009, 01:55:30 PM »

How's the postcard labels coming?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3051 on: September 18, 2009, 01:56:34 PM »

Check this out.   
http://www.wesh.com/news/20980556/detail.html
Teens Find, Kill Unknown Creature In Panama
Freakish Creature Spotted Near Panama City

POSTED: 3:57 am EDT September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 6:53 am EDT September 18, 2009
     It looks like my neighbor 
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3052 on: September 18, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »

I just peeked out the window, believe me it is being well sanded, dust is blowing all around him 

Whoops! The association may have a rule about sander dust. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3053 on: September 18, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3054 on: September 18, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »

He'd have to kiss her twice! One on the top lip, and another on the bottom lip. I hope he closes his eyes real tight. 

Maybe he can't see.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3055 on: September 18, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »

It was probably at the 9/12 protest in DC. There were so many funny ones there.  Monkey Devil!

Son is going to a seminar in DC in October. All expenses paid by his school. He's supposed to fly again, but he is looking forward to it this time. Me, I might have to have my hand held again. J/K 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3056 on: September 18, 2009, 02:02:37 PM »

Former CIA directors are urging O' to have Holder halt CIA probe.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3057 on: September 18, 2009, 02:04:40 PM »

Former CIA directors are urging O' to have Holder halt CIA probe.   

Lots of luck with that. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3058 on: September 18, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »

Is it just me, or does the threads seem slow today?

The Fair in Spokane says they were not told that 32 mental patients were at the fair.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3059 on: September 18, 2009, 02:20:23 PM »

Looks like they have caught the Il escapee/bank robber. 

ML time may come early today. My back is killing me! 
I'm sorry Fanny. Have a ML right now. Makes everything better

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.