March 29, 2024, 09:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 448455 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #360 on: September 09, 2009, 11:36:19 AM »

When you show up JSM - I hope you are feeling better 
Thanks Mission. I am feeling a little better. Thanks for asking.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: September 09, 2009, 11:37:50 AM »

I wake up this morning not feeling well, and think that I can get Hubby to look after the morning routine so I can can go back to bed.  Problem is could not find Hubby.  I look outside and car is gone and I figure he had a bad night and took himself to hospital which he has done before.   After making coffee, lunches, and having breakfast ready, I take idiot dog out and see hubby's car coming down the road. 

He gets out of his car carrying a big box 

He went to the local Walmart at 4:00am and stood in line so he could get our daughter the Beatles Rockband that came out today.  She is a huge Beatles fan.

OMG,that is awesome.He is the best Dad ever.   
What a great dad, I was just seeing that on the news  Just standing in line at 4:00am at Walmart he deserves an award  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »

Surprise! GM and Chrysler won't be able to pay us back

Big shocker! General Motors and Chrysler probably won't be able to pay back all those loans we've extended them! From the just-released September report of the Congressional Oversight Panel assigned with keeping an eye on the Troubled Asset Relief Program:

Although taxpayers may recover some portion of their investment in Chrysler and GM, it is unlikely they will recover the entire amount. The estimates of loss vary. Treasury estimates that approximately $23 billion of the initial loans made will be subject to much lower recoveries. Approximately $5.4 billion of the loans extended to the old Chrysler company are highly unlikely to be recovered. The Congressional Budget Office earlier calculated a subsidy rate of 73 percent for all automotive industry support under TARP and recently raised its estimate of the cost of that assistance by approximately $40 billion over the previous estimate.

This comes as we've been getting mostly good news about the money Treasury extended to banks last fall. Even Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac might, if we gave them long enough, be able to pay us back eventually.

MORE....

http://curiouscapitalist.blogs.time.com/2009/09/09/surprise-gm-and-chrysler-wont-be-able-to-pay-us-back/?xid=rss-topstories
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 09, 2009, 11:38:53 AM »

Missiontoconvict I use to love Martinis 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »

I wake up this morning not feeling well, and think that I can get Hubby to look after the morning routine so I can can go back to bed.  Problem is could not find Hubby.  I look outside and car is gone and I figure he had a bad night and took himself to hospital which he has done before.   After making coffee, lunches, and having breakfast ready, I take idiot dog out and see hubby's car coming down the road. 

He went to the local Walmart at 4:00am and stood in line so he could get our daughter the Beatles Rockband that came out today.  She is a huge Beatles fan.
  an angelic monkey Hope you are feeling better. That was nice of him to get that for her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: September 09, 2009, 11:41:37 AM »

He did do an amazing thing.  He said he was first in line and was laughing at the younger mom's and highschool kids that came along after him as he was the oldest there and with his chronic pain was doing better than the younger ones standing in line.

Anyone want to guess how hard it was to get the kids to their respective buses on time this morning? 
I can imagine, and you go back to bed, sorry you aren't feeling well, maybe a little extra sleep  an angelic monkey  I remember my husband waiting in line at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving for Furbies, by the time he got in the store, there was none left for the kids  Eventually we got the Furbies, and we still have them 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: September 09, 2009, 11:42:23 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,548140,00.html?test=latestnews
Doctors: 1-Year-Old Girl Carrying Parasitic Twin

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

* Print
    * ShareThis

A 1-year-old girl from China is waiting to have an operation after doctors discovered she was carrying her parasitic twin.

Kang Mengru left doctors baffled after her belly became enlarged.

They carried out a CT scan to discover the cause of the growth and found a fetus inside her. They believe it is her parasitic twin.

While the condition is very rare, Dr. Manny Alvarez, managing editor of health at FOXNews.com, said it is possible that's what this child is "carrying."

"There are multiple varieties of parasitic twins," said Alvarez. "In some cases you could have some sort of merging body parts... like an extra leg or sometimes you have an abnormal formation of the head when you have two brains."

In this instance, Alvarez said from looking at a picture of the girl, you can clearly see that it’s a large abdominal mass that could potentially be an embryonic remnant of a lost twin.

"This could be a type of parasitic twin called fetus-in-fetu," he said. "What you find is that you have an encapsulated tumor-like formation inside the body, which contains fetal parts."

Mengru is now waiting for an operation to have the fetus removed.
Photos here     http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2627149/Tot-one-carries-twin-in-her-belly.html
       OMG
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 09, 2009, 11:42:26 AM »

an angelic monkey Hope you are feeling better. That was nice of him to get that for her.

Thanks JSM.  I hope you are feeling better as well. I am coming down with something as right now my sinuses are driving me crazy and starting to stuff up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 09, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »

Is there a new tape of mushroom head talking about Yuri?  If so, can someone provide that link.  Heard Tracy's tape, Rob's keeps quitting on me.

Are you really, really sure you want to hear it. If so, I will give you the link. 

I want to hear it more so than seeing you nekkid anymore.       

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 09, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »

Big shocker! General Motors and Chrysler probably won't be able to pay back all those loans we've extended them! From the just-released September report of the Congressional Oversight Panel assigned with keeping an eye on the Troubled Asset Relief Program:

Although taxpayers may recover some portion of their investment in Chrysler and GM, it is unlikely they will recover the entire amount. The estimates of loss vary. Treasury estimates that approximately $23 billion of the initial loans made will be subject to much lower recoveries. Approximately $5.4 billion of the loans extended to the old Chrysler company are highly unlikely to be recovered. The Congressional Budget Office earlier calculated a subsidy rate of 73 percent for all automotive industry support under TARP and recently raised its estimate of the cost of that assistance by approximately $40 billion over the previous estimate.

This comes as we've been getting mostly good news about the money Treasury extended to banks last fall. Even Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac might, if we gave them long enough, be able to pay us back eventually.

MORE....

http://curiouscapitalist.blogs.time.com/2009/09/09/surprise-gm-and-chrysler-wont-be-able-to-pay-us-back/?xid=rss-topstories

Well, for heaven's sake, they are not going out of business. Why can't they pay it back over the years when they start making money instead of giving the CEO and other officers big bonuses. Sounds like a no-brainer to me. It sounds to me that the government has already decided to just let them slide, just like we figured they would. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 09, 2009, 11:44:24 AM »

Sorry Monkeys I have been behind cause of work. I just wanted to say hi and hope you have a wonderful day. I will be lurking and come lunchtime I will stick my head in the cage.

JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 09, 2009, 11:44:56 AM »

So you smack him upside the head for not leaving a note, then kiss the other cheek for being so thoughtful for your daughter. Then,  you guys open the package and play Beatles all Day!!

He never leaves a note.  If he is gone when I wake up I know he is in the hospital.  If I have not seen him in a full day I start phoning around to figure out which hospital he is in.  Sounds strange , but with as many years he has been fighting with his back and cancer, it just seems normal now for him to do this so that his health issues do not upset the kids daily routine and put their day off kilter.  As he says, there is nothing anyone can do for him by worrying so why spoil the kids days if he is having a bad day.   

I am sure we will be rocking out once the kids come back from school.  You start out in the studio and do the whole chronological order of the songs.  It is pretty slick from what I saw this morning.

Wow, very unselfish man, not many people would be that way  an angelic monkey I hope he is not in too much pain today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 09, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »

When you show up JSM - I hope you are feeling better 
Thanks Mission. I am feeling a little better. Thanks for asking.  an angelic monkey
Are you done with the antibiotics? Do you have a refill? Sometimes one prescription isn't enough to knock it all out  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 09, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »

Is there a new tape of mushroom head talking about Yuri?  If so, can someone provide that link.  Heard Tracy's tape, Rob's keeps quitting on me.

Are you really, really sure you want to hear it. If so, I will give you the link. 

I want to hear it more so than seeing you nekkid anymore.       

I'm not sure that came out like he meant it. Just sayin'. I think....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 09, 2009, 11:46:55 AM »

MORE....

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 09, 2009, 11:47:31 AM »

Sorry Monkeys I have been behind cause of work. I just wanted to say hi and hope you have a wonderful day. I will be lurking and come lunchtime I will stick my head in the cage.

JSM
Don't work too hard 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: September 09, 2009, 11:47:36 AM »

JSM

You probably need a dose of magic cough syrup.......just saying.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 09, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »

JSM

You probably need a dose of magic cough syrup.......just saying.   
    Nothing quite like magic cough syrup 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: September 09, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »

MORE....

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: September 09, 2009, 11:54:15 AM »

He did do an amazing thing.  He said he was first in line and was laughing at the younger mom's and highschool kids that came along after him as he was the oldest there and with his chronic pain was doing better than the younger ones standing in line.

Anyone want to guess how hard it was to get the kids to their respective buses on time this morning? 
I can imagine, and you go back to bed, sorry you aren't feeling well, maybe a little extra sleep  an angelic monkey  I remember my husband waiting in line at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving for Furbies, by the time he got in the store, there was none left for the kids  Eventually we got the Furbies, and we still have them 

I will go back to bed after the hearing today.  That still gives me time to catch a nap before school buses start coming.  It also gives me time to bake a cake and do some laundry before then so it looks like I did something.  I made a huge pot of hamburger soup yesterday with garden veggies and am thankful I made it so I can have some for lunch today.  I called my neighbours and three of them came over to get some soup, but I still have a enough for kids lunches tomorrow and for me to have several bowls if I want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.