April 19, 2024, 01:59:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450039 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #860 on: September 10, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

Thanks Mission.What a crazy day.I just decided what the heck.What are they gonna do?Repossess the dogs,take hubby?   
I was going crazy,wondering if any news was breaking.   
My name is Tinkerbell Trimm and I am a ScaredMonkey addict.   

I'm sure it will all go fine, and your right what are they going to do anyway? Have a drink and relax. 

I'll tell them ACORN employees helped fill out my paper work.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #861 on: September 10, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »

I guess I've been trying to poison my family, I've now went to cleaning out some of my canned goods, and wow some of them are really expired, I have one more shelf to do, tomorrow. First day of school here today, and it is really hot out  My daughter and her friend leave at 3am to go up to Northern California to see a Weezer and Blink 182 concert, they will be home late Sunday, so another thing to add to my list of worries 

Too funny - I started canning tomatoes a few weeks ago and cleaned out the pantry - I threw a lot of expired can goods away too - it makes me mad that I do that but I just close my eyes and pitch them - such a waste.  No Rose don't worry the girls will be ok they have been taught good, just be sure to tell them to keep their celly's charged and close so you can call to check in any ol time you want.
Thanks, I'm just glad my daughter's friend is driving, I've known her since they were in the 8th grade together. I have thrown so much away, I buy stuff and then when I get it home I can't figure out why, looked good in the store, but not so good when I get it home. I'm going to watch that better from now on 
Y'all should just do like me, don't have buy groceries, then you don't have to throw them out.  Monkey Devil!

This is true JSM I am making an announcement tonight - telling the husband to eat on his way home or bring pizza 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: September 10, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »

Today Glen Beck is talking about ACORN. 
That video they showed this morning 

What are they gonna do to them?That's the question I want an answer to. 
Glenn Beck says he has something else to show us after the break.
Nothing it will all be a misunderstanding 

The young girl who went undercover in the video said she drained her own savings account to do this to expose them.The guy who was with her did the same.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: September 10, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »

Today Glen Beck is talking about ACORN. 
That video they showed this morning 

What are they gonna do to them?That's the question I want an answer to. 
Glenn Beck says he has something else to show us after the break.
Nothing it will all be a misunderstanding 

The young girl who went undercover in the video said she drained her own savings account to do this to expose them.The guy who was with her did the same.   

And what are they going to get for that, threats, and who knows what else 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: September 10, 2009, 06:29:44 PM »

Glen Beck has already said how many PI's are working on finding dirt on him, and I believe him. No telling what threats he and his family get daily. 

He said he tried to tell her today on his radio show how he thought she should not put herself out anymore for more exposure. They both, Hannah and the young man, will now be targets for every smear tactic there is known, and then some.

These jerks in this whole mess will never "get it." Corruption doesn't even begin to describe what is going on. I will be interested to see how many people show up in DC on Saturday, and what the boobs in office and on the media will be saying about them.

I am glad that the representative yelled at O last night. He had enough class to apologize this morning. I think it was because of the place it happened, and he had respect for decorum. I was yelling worse things at my tv last night.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: September 10, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »

The prosecutors in Sandra Cantu's case have announced they are seeking the death penalty for Melissa Huckabee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: September 10, 2009, 06:31:44 PM »

Glen Beck has already said how many PI's are working on finding dirt on him, and I believe him. No telling what threats he and his family get daily. 

He said he tried to tell her today on his radio show how he thought she should not put herself out anymore for more exposure. They both, Hannah and the young man, will now be targets for every smear tactic there is known, and then some.

These jerks in this whole mess will never "get it." Corruption doesn't even begin to describe what is going on. I will be interested to see how many people show up in DC on Saturday, and what the boobs in office and on the media will be saying about them.

I am glad that the representative yelled at O last night. He had enough class to apologize this morning. I think it was because of the place it happened, and he had respect for decorum. I was yelling worse things at my tv last night.   
The smear tactics have only just begun.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: September 10, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »

The prosecutors in Sandra Cantu's case have announced they are seeking the death penalty for Melissa Huckabee.

Great! Now if they could nab the rest of the guilty parties. You know she did not really act alone.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #868 on: September 10, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »

I guess I've been trying to poison my family, I've now went to cleaning out some of my canned goods, and wow some of them are really expired, I have one more shelf to do, tomorrow. First day of school here today, and it is really hot out  My daughter and her friend leave at 3am to go up to Northern California to see a Weezer and Blink 182 concert, they will be home late Sunday, so another thing to add to my list of worries 

Too funny - I started canning tomatoes a few weeks ago and cleaned out the pantry - I threw a lot of expired can goods away too - it makes me mad that I do that but I just close my eyes and pitch them - such a waste.  No Rose don't worry the girls will be ok they have been taught good, just be sure to tell them to keep their celly's charged and close so you can call to check in any ol time you want.
Thanks, I'm just glad my daughter's friend is driving, I've known her since they were in the 8th grade together. I have thrown so much away, I buy stuff and then when I get it home I can't figure out why, looked good in the store, but not so good when I get it home. I'm going to watch that better from now on 
Y'all should just do like me, don't have buy groceries, then you don't have to throw them out.  Monkey Devil!
And a whole lot cheaper 
Yep, just throw away the pizza box when you are finished  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: September 10, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »

3 am? Why so early?

It's a loooong way from Southern Ca to Northern Ca. JMO
Oh, like driving from  Longview to El Paso I guess.

Probably not that far. Longview to El Paso is about 760 miles.

LA to San Francisco is about 400, but I don't know exactly where she is going. Still, a pretty good drive.
Wow I didn't think LV to EP was that far. I hate to drive/ride, that's why I don't want to go skiing at New Years. Plus I will have to skate on a pond and my fat arse would probably fall through and drown.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: September 10, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »

Thanks Mission.What a crazy day.I just decided what the heck.What are they gonna do?Repossess the dogs,take hubby?   

I'm sure it will all go fine, and your right what are they going to do anyway? Have a drink and relax. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: September 10, 2009, 06:48:42 PM »

All we need is ML,pizza and viena sausages.   
ML is here, pizza on the way at 6:41  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: September 10, 2009, 06:53:03 PM »

ACORN just fired those two beyotches in the video.They say someone is doing a smear campaign.  LMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: September 10, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »

All we need is ML,pizza and viena sausages.   
ML is here, pizza on the way at 6:41  Monkey Devil!

I don't have any pizza.      I have left over chicken and dumplings.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: September 10, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2009, 06:54:51 PM »

ACORN just fired those two beyotches in the video.They say someone is doing a smear campaign.  LMAO   
Good, my question is, are other channels besides Fox showing this, or is it not allowed on MSNBC and Cnn?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: September 10, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

Great! Now if they could nab the rest of the guilty parties. You know she did not really act alone.   

I'm with you Fanny. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: September 10, 2009, 06:56:40 PM »

Good, my question is, are other channels besides Fox showing this, or is it not allowed on MSNBC and Cnn?

Well,I don't like to watch those stations,but I will watch Anderson cooper tonight and see what he say.I'll take one for the team.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: September 10, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »

JSM,did you see this?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203440104574400571702189240.html
Read the Union Health-Care Label
Get ready for Detroit-style labor relations in our hospitals.
In the heated debates on health-care reform, not enough attention is being paid to the huge financial windfalls ObamaCare will dole out to unions—or to the provisions in the various bills in Congress that will help bring about the forced unionization of the health-care industry.

Tucked away in thousands of pages of complex new rules, regulations and mandates are special privileges and giveaways that could have devastating consequences for the health-care sector and the American economy at large.

The Senate version opens the door to implement forced unionization schemes pursued by former Govs. Rod Blagojevich of Illinois in 2005 and Gray Davis of California in 1999. Both men repaid tremendous political debts to Andy Stern and his Service Employees International Union (SEIU) by reclassifying state-reimbursed in-home health-care (and child-care) contractors as state employees—and forcing them to pay union dues.

Following this playbook, the Senate bill creates a "personal care attendants workforce advisory panel" that will likely impose union affiliation to qualify for a newly created "community living assistance services and support (class)" reimbursement plan.
<snipped>

That is a bunch of crap Trimm. Thank God I don't work for a hospital.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: September 10, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »

The smear tactics have only just begun.

Pelosi almost looked stunned last night.Her botox must be wearing off.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.