April 27, 2024, 08:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 450798 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: September 12, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »

JSM, You are absolutely right! You know more about our politics than I do. He is running in 2010. Strickland was re-elected in 2006. The way the elections ran up here the past couple of times, it was like one looooong election season, with the phone ringing constantly with political calls, and mailboxes stuffed with campaign material. I sure forgot but didn't know Kasich was even running. I guess I have tuned them out.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 12, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »

how in the fudge could you...ya stoopid moron do this to me and our daughter...not like you decided to go and buy a car when you got the best job you EVER had EVER..and we were finally in a some what comfortable spot where i actually got a savings account..  thats right...after dealing with you azz for six years i finally had a little to show for it...so what do you do?  you piss it all away 'cause no one should talk to you like that'...oh oh oh so you can't take a repremand from your boss (THATs right stupid mf...BOSS..if it was fun why would anyone have to pay you?)  so you can take me screaming and crying at you all night...but i guess thats different?  right?  so now i'm left to figure out how i'm supposed to pay the rent and the bills and your car payment ('cause it's the first car you ever had...how about its the first time you ever had a license you dumb fudge 'cause i was the only person to give a chit about it (not your parents,,but i cringe anytime i call them that) thank for putting me in this position...i KNOW i can do it for me and Baybcrazy...but i shouldn't have to.  i'm thirty one now and have gone through this (and you doing this) for 6 almost 7 years now.  i said i would leave you if you ever do this to me again and i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost got it all out..
give me a minuet....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: September 12, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »

pale Evil or Very Mad shaking pukel

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: September 12, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »

That's ok, MAMA. Fire when ready. I can take it. 

It sound to me like he better be out the door first thing Monday morning looking for himself another job. If MAMA ain't happy, nooooooobody is happy. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1464 on: September 12, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »

JSM, You are absolutely right! You know more about our politics than I do. He is running in 2010. Strickland was re-elected in 2006. The way the elections ran up here the past couple of times, it was like one looooong election season, with the phone ringing constantly with political calls, and mailboxes stuffed with campaign material. I sure forgot but didn't know Kasich was even running. I guess I have tuned them out.   
Thanks Fanny. I thought he was running. I always liked him on Fox News. I just hope he will speak out for Rifqa.  an angelic monkey

We will have a long election for Governor. I really wish Kay Bailey would stay in the Senate instead of running for Governor.

Even though Rick Perry was once a democrat, he has gotten my vote even though he is an Aggie.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1465 on: September 12, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »

Usual bs, how about you? Just trying to finish this bedroom 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: September 12, 2009, 10:09:45 PM »

NEW post in RIFQA's thread 

I read it! 
I just hope that since it is after the fact, the judge in Florida will say too late now.  I can't believe how Strickland (GOV) is saying she should come back to Ohio. When do y'all have the next election Fanny?
I read what you just posted in her thread, and maybe I missed it, but how did Rifqa lose her eye?

A couple of stories, but the most believable one is her brother hit her in the eye with a hard object.   
     He must have hit her pretty darn hard 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: September 12, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »

how in the fudge could you...ya stoopid moron do this to me and our daughter...not like you decided to go and buy a car when you got the best job you EVER had EVER..and we were finally in a some what comfortable spot where i actually got a savings account..  thats right...after dealing with you azz for six years i finally had a little to show for it...so what do you do?  you piss it all away 'cause no one should talk to you like that'...oh oh oh so you can't take a repremand from your boss (THATs right stupid mf...BOSS..if it was fun why would anyone have to pay you?)  so you can take me screaming and crying at you all night...but i guess thats different?  right?  so now i'm left to figure out how i'm supposed to pay the rent and the bills and your car payment ('cause it's the first car you ever had...how about its the first time you ever had a license you dumb fudge 'cause i was the only person to give a chit about it (not your parents,,but i cringe anytime i call them that) thank for putting me in this position...i KNOW i can do it for me and Baybcrazy...but i shouldn't have to.  i'm thirty one now and have gone through this (and you doing this) for 6 almost 7 years now.  i said i would leave you if you ever do this to me again and i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost got it all out..
give me a minuet....
Just some help from JSM Mama. LEAVE or KICK HIM OUT!!! You don't need it. Plus he will have to pay child support. You will be happier in the long run!. JMO JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: September 12, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »

It sound to me like he better be out the door first thing Monday morning looking for himself another job. If MAMA ain't happy, nooooooobody is happy. 
he went and filled out apps. yesterday...i'm about to sign him up to sell his plasma.

(not to monkeys)
to monkeys... an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: September 12, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »

Thanks Fanny. I thought he was running. I always liked him on Fox News. I just hope he will speak out for Rifqa.  an angelic monkey

We will have a long election for Governor. I really wish Kay Bailey would stay in the Senate instead of running for Governor.

Even though Rick Perry was once a democrat, he has gotten my vote even though he is an Aggie.  Monkey Devil!

I don't know about you, but looking at him from outside of Texas, it seems like he's doing a pretty good job. I hear the Texas Rangers are now down on the border patroling with the Border Patrol. That, at least, seems like a good move.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: September 12, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »

Usual bs, how about you? Just trying to finish this bedroom 
not so good no rose.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: September 12, 2009, 10:12:41 PM »

Where did JSM go? I hope the water didn't get over her and Josef's head while she was out walking him.   

I'm sorry I made fun of all the rain. 
I'm back for a second Fanny. I'm about to take my medicine and go to bed. I think I will go back to the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better tomorrow.

I swear I have TB.  Monkey Devil! Night sweats, cough, etc. Just kidding. I want to get well so I can skate.
I doubt if you have TB. But you should go to the doctor on Monday. I should stop lecturing, I should go Monday also with my darn stomach, but oh well. It comes and goes 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: September 12, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »

almost got it all out..
give me a minuet....
Get it all out, you will feel better, and then go slap him one and tell him to snap out of it. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: September 12, 2009, 10:17:53 PM »

almost got it all out..
give me a minuet....
Just some help from JSM Mama. LEAVE or KICK HIM OUT!!! You don't need it. Plus he will have to pay child support. You will be happier in the long run!. JMO JSM  an angelic monkey
i love your spirit JSM.  if it was that easy i would.  i came from a single parent household and went through the deaths of 2 step-dads and a few boyfriends....i promised myself i would never do it to my child...this was way before i had 2 exes and was with hubs now, got preggers with babycrazy.  so now i'm a whoppin 31 with 2 ex hubs, one now who   and a beautiful daughter that loves and needs her father.  trust me..i did not plan on my life ending up like a springer show (i went to college and everything.)  if there is such a thing as past lives and karma...well, i guess i was some kind of hell raiser.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: September 12, 2009, 10:20:09 PM »

he went and filled out apps. yesterday...i'm about to sign him up to sell his plasma.

(not to monkeys)
to monkeys... an angelic monkey

I know he is younger than you. Some men take a long time growing up and some men never do. You need to be his wife and not his mother. Time for him to grow up, or......you'll have to decide. I was once married to a man who was seven years younger than me. As far as I know, he is not grown up yet, although he is in his fifties. Besides, he had an enabling mother...Bad combo. 

Just a suggestion, but you may be enabling him too.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: September 12, 2009, 10:23:17 PM »

NEW post in RIFQA's thread 

I read it! 
I just hope that since it is after the fact, the judge in Florida will say too late now.  I can't believe how Strickland (GOV) is saying she should come back to Ohio. When do y'all have the next election Fanny?
I read what you just posted in her thread, and maybe I missed it, but how did Rifqa lose her eye?

A couple of stories, but the most believable one is her brother hit her in the eye with a hard object.   
     He must have hit her pretty darn hard 
I'm sure he did and didn't get in trouble. Plus she didn't get treatment once they came to the US. She didn't even get a prosthetic eye once she got here. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: September 12, 2009, 10:24:18 PM »

Where did JSM go? I hope the water didn't get over her and Josef's head while she was out walking him.   

I'm sorry I made fun of all the rain. 
I'm back for a second Fanny. I'm about to take my medicine and go to bed. I think I will go back to the doctor on Monday if I don't feel better tomorrow.

I swear I have TB.  Monkey Devil! Night sweats, cough, etc. Just kidding. I want to get well so I can skate.
I doubt if you have TB. But you should go to the doctor on Monday. I should stop lecturing, I should go Monday also with my darn stomach, but oh well. It comes and goes 

Go to the doctor on Monday, NOROSE. I know this is coming from me, and I hate to go too. But this his been going on for too long, and you have a lot more stress coming up with you Dad's visit. Maybe he can give you some stronger tranquilizers, and you can be catatonic through the visit and won't care what happens.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: September 12, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »

It isn't that easy when a child is involved, nothing is easy then. He sounds like he is a good father so I'm sure he will find a job, though I know that doesn't do any good now. I've been married 34 years, and how I haven't sent him flying to the moon yet is beyond me  Again I was talking, oh for a good minute or so, and then he goes, are you talking to me, well yeah, there is nobody else home  I swear.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: September 12, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »

i love your spirit JSM.  if it was that easy i would.  i came from a single parent household and went through the deaths of 2 step-dads and a few boyfriends....i promised myself i would never do it to my child...this was way before i had 2 exes and was with hubs now, got preggers with babycrazy.  so now i'm a whoppin 31 with 2 ex hubs, one now who   and a beautiful daughter that loves and needs her father.  trust me..i did not plan on my life ending up like a springer show (i went to college and everything.)  if there is such a thing as past lives and karma...well, i guess i was some kind of hell raiser.

You know what? The way you are living is a lot tougher than living without a man. Hubby can still be a good father, but you need some peace of mind. You don't have to have a series of stepfather's for Babycrazy. You and she can make it just fine. I know it is scary, but I know you can.

Don't think of yourself being a three time looser, and I know that is what you are thinking. You are not being punished by your past mistakes. You are stonger and more experienced. If you have been to college, you are smarter than working in a resturant. If you haven't finished your degree, there's lots of help for you out there.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 12, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »

I don't know about you, but looking at him from outside of Texas, it seems like he's doing a pretty good job. I hear the Texas Rangers are now down on the border patroling with the Border Patrol. That, at least, seems like a good move.
I have always liked him, he is my 2nd favorite Governor we have had since I can remember. He wants to take care of Texas and doesn't give a ratz azz what anyone thinks. Only thing about him is he has Blagojvic hair, but he is doing what needs to be done on the border.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.