April 25, 2024, 07:00:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276132 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »

http://www.courant.com/community/new-haven/h-annie-le-suspect-missing-yale-student-body-found,0,2723861.story

Annie Le's Body ID'd; Death Ruled A Homicide
Police Will Not Say If They Have A Suspect In Annie Le Investigation

NEW HAVEN — - The state medical examiner has identified the body found in a Yale lab building as that of graduate student Annie Le. The report ruled the manner of death a homicide.

"In order to facilitate the investigation, we are not releasing the cause of death," said a spokesperson at the medical examiner's office.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »

Must be some jealous X-bo or some perv who wanted her for himself...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »

phew  I thought it was me 
No, I really need to step away, and rest my eyes 

I hope your headache goes away soon.  We need you!   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2009, 04:50:15 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6618351.html

Clues point to inside job in Yale killing
By PAT EATON-ROBB Associated Press Writer © 2009 The Associated Press
Sept. 14, 2009, 3:43PM

NEW HAVEN, Conn. — Clues increasingly pointed to an inside job Monday in the slaying of a Yale graduate student whose body was found stuffed inside a wall five days after she vanished from a heavily secured lab building accessible only to university employees.

Police on Monday sought to calm fears on the Ivy League campus, saying the death of 24-year-old Annie Le was a targeted act. But they declined to name a suspect or say why anyone would want to kill the young woman just days before she was to be married.

cont.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: September 14, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

Thank-you
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: September 14, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »

No victim's life is more valuable to us than another.  But with that said, Annie was a brilliant woman who was choosing to work on cures for some very dibilitating diseases like diabetes, cancer and muscular dystrophy.  My point is that she had/has 'teammates' working with her on these experiments and I hope that now that she is with God and his Angels that she can send the answers to her teammates and they are successful in finding these cures.  My little lame attempt at trying to find something positive about something so horrific.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2009, 05:02:44 PM »

Me too.I took Benadryl.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: September 14, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »

Thank-you

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: September 14, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »

Annie Le Suspect Failed Polygraph, Says Police Source
Font size Print E-mail Share Leave Comment Posted by Neil Katz
(Facebook Photo)Photo: Annie Le

NEW YORK (CBS) As police confirm the female body found stuffed behind a wall of a Yale laboratory building is missing graduate student Annie Le, a police source close to the investigation has told CBS News’ Crimesider that they have narrowed their investigation down to one suspect and that the person is currently being questioned by police.

Photos: Student Found Dead on Wedding Day

The source told CBS News’ correspondent Randall Pinkston that the suspect has failed at least one polygraph lie detector test and possibly more. The suspect has not been formally charged, but is not at large.

The victim, 24-year-old Le, and the suspect may have known each other, says the source.

Police are currently analyzing what they're calling "a large amount" of physical evidence.

Le worked in a lab in the five-story building's basement. Campus officials have said that the security network recorded Le entering the building by swiping her ID card about 10 a.m. on Sept. 8, and had been baffled that she was not seen leaving. That changed Sunday, when a woman’s body was found stuffed into a “chase space” behind a wall where cables could be accessed.

Annie Le’s body was found on the very day she was scheduled to marry her fiancé Jonathan Widawsky on Long Island, New York.

The university has planned a candlelight vigil at 8 p.m. Monday at the university.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 14, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

I'm thinking an ex boyfriend who didn't want her to get married 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

I thought about an ex bf too, but I thought I read she had been dating the fiancee for years. Maybe I am confused. Wouldn't be the first time. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/a...us_suspect.php

Police have a “serious” suspect in the murder of graduate student Annie Le, but contrary to national media reports, he is not a student, according to two people familiar with the investigation.

The suspect is not in custody.

Le, who’s 24, went missing on Tuesday. On Sunday, state cops found a body stuffed inside a wall at the Yale medical school lab building where she was last seen, at 10 Amistad St. The state medical examiner Monday afternoon positively identified the body as Annie Le, and ruled her death a homicide.

Police officials definitively denied Monday afternoon that they’ve centered suspicion on a Yale student in the probe — or that any student is “involved” in the case.

However, a source familiar with the investigation said the probe has zeroed in on a single “serious” suspect.

Another law enforcement source familiar with the probe identified the suspect as a lab technician who works with animal testing at Yale. That technician’s campus phone number was disconnected Monday afternoon and he couldn’t be reached for comment. The technician allegedly had an unrequited love interest in Annie Le, according to that source. That suggestion couldn’t be independently verified Monday afternoon.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »

But she dated her fiance since she was a freshman in college.  When did she have a chance to date anyone else that had acess to the lab?   I think it was a co-student- or professor.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: September 14, 2009, 05:51:51 PM »

Police have a “serious” suspect in the murder of graduate student Annie Le, but contrary to national media reports, he is not a student, according to two people familiar with the investigation.

Le, who’s 24, went missing on Tuesday. On Sunday, state cops found a body stuffed inside a wall at the Yale medical school lab building where she was last seen, at 10 Amistad St. The state medical examiner Monday afternoon positively identified the body as Annie Le, and ruled her death a homicide.

Police officials definitively denied Monday afternoon that they’ve centered suspicion on a Yale student in the probe — or that any student is “involved” in the case.

However, a source familiar with the investigation said the probe has zeroed in on a single “serious” suspect.

Another law enforcement source familiar with the probe identified the suspect as a lab technician who works with animal testing at Yale. That technician’s campus phone number was disconnected Monday afternoon and he couldn’t be reached for comment. The technician allegedly had an unrequited love interest in Annie Le, according to that source. That suggestion couldn’t be independently verified Monday afternoon.

The person listed as the "research technician" for the bennett lab was a LEI ZHANG

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 14, 2009, 05:55:45 PM »

But she dated her fiance since she was a freshman in college.  When did she have a chance to date anyone else that had acess to the lab?   I think it was a co-student- or professor.
The technician allegedly had an unrequited love interest in Annie Le, according to that source. That suggestion couldn’t be independently verified Monday afternoon.  If that is true, then he wanted to be a boyfriend and she didn't want that since she had a boyfriend/fiance 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/14/news/doc4aae5d57ae145175622155.txt   
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »

I found a picture of this Lei Zhang.  I can't get it to post to my photo bucket, so i sent it to klaas with a beggy note!  Hopefully she will post for us. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2009, 06:16:18 PM »

I found a picture of this Lei Zhang.  I can't get it to post to my photo bucket, so i sent it to klaas with a beggy note!  Hopefully she will post for us. 
Where did you find the pick AZ? Maybe you could post the link, just in case Klaas is away.

I so wanna see what this person looks like. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 14, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »

The person listed as the "research technician" for the bennett lab was a LEI ZHANG
Bennett Lab Members
Post-doctoral Fellows
Peter Burch, Ph.D.

Hui Qin, Ph.D.

Matthew Soulsby, Ph.D.

Hao Shi, Ph.D.

Graduate Students

Fatih Mercan

Rachel Roth

Annie Le

Research Technician

Lei Zhang

Former lab members

Seda Eminaga, Ph.D.

Xiangdong Liu, Ph.D.

Maria Kontaridis, Ph.D.

Wayne Grant

Christina Zito, Ph.D.

Mara Fornaro, Ph.D.

Julie Wu, Ph.D.

Sivangarani Kolli, Ph.D.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showpost.php?p=13471354&postcount=198

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 14, 2009, 06:24:51 PM »

I hope so 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.