April 18, 2024, 07:52:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276054 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: September 15, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »

What happened to the other guy ? Lei Zhang ?

I don't know, Zhang is the research technician in the Bennet lab where Annie worked.  Maybe there is a difference with lab techs and research techs??? Maybe the lab techs just feed and care for the mice and rats?  I have no idea, I am just wondering outloud, well, sort of outloud. 

I am also mistified how he could have done something like this with his sister and her husband working at the same time and in the same building??  Possibly even his fiance.  Something doesn't feel right about this. 

Hi Monks...catching up!  there are so many twists and turns in this......AZ it doesn't feel right to me either......I am reserving my vote on who done it until there is more information.

I know what you mean.  I need more info on this guy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #481 on: September 15, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »

I don't know, Zhang is the research technician in the Bennet lab where Annie worked.  Maybe there is a difference with lab techs and research techs??? Maybe the lab techs just feed and care for the mice and rats?  I have no idea, I am just wondering outloud, well, sort of outloud. 

I am also mistified how he could have done something like this with his sister and her husband working at the same time and in the same building??  Possibly even his fiance.  Something doesn't feel right about this. 
Something doesn't feel right to me either, and I wonder where he did this at, again I'm figuring a storage area or bathroom, somewhere that he felt confident that someone would not walk in.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 15, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »

Thank you all for the links & great input!  It's time for me to call it a night.  Enjoy your evening.

Prayers to Annie's family & loved ones.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #483 on: September 15, 2009, 08:10:16 PM »

One more JSM question, have we learned if this was the "creepy" guy that opened the door for the lady and she saw blood stain on his clothes? Just asking, I'm sorry if my questions have already been asked.

I don't think we know the answer to that yet.  At least, I don't know.  (LOL)   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Thanks again, when I saw that pic of him and the blank stare, it just made me think of the description the lady gave of the guy that opened the door for her.
I can't remember the full description except for the stare and the spot of blood on his shirt.  Did she give any identifying features?  tia

I notice the guy Ray, in the photo is wearing a cross. 
I just remember the lady saying that he kind of creeped her out and then she noticed the blood. Then later she found out Annie was missing and she was interviewed by the FBI once she called them. I don't remember if there was a description of him, except he opened the door she said thanks and I think he said anytime or something like that. Like I said I am way behind so I could be reading more into this than I should be.

I also noticed the cross too. Second thing that popped out at me, after seeing his eyes. 

Good memory JSM!

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php

A stranger held open the door for her. He seemed odd — and he had blood on his shirt.

It could well have been a coincidence. But the encounter inside the garage at 10 Amistad St. spooked her.

When she later learned that it happened the same day that murdered graduate student Annie Le went missing — she knew it was time to call the cops.

She ended up telling her story to the FBI. In a conversation during her lunch break Tuesday, she told it again to the Independent.

The woman (who asked to remain anonymous) works in a Yale medical building on Cedar Street, right by the laboratory building at 10 Amistad where state cops Sunday found the remains of Le, a 24 year-old pharmacology graduate student.

She parks in a garage attached to the modern Amistad building. You need a Yale magnetic ID card to get in.

She headed there last Tuesday around 5:25 p.m. after finishing work.

“I was walking into the garage. This man was holding the door for me,” she recalled. She noticed that she had never seen him before. And she noticed blood on his shirt.

Not a lot of blood.

“The spot was about the size of a quarter or a half dollar maybe. It was on the lower front,” she said. “At the time I thought it was strange. And I thought, ‘Ewwww.’”

She described the man as being white and of “medium build.” He wore glasses and had reddish brown hair.

“I said, ‘Thank you.’ He said, ‘Any time,’” she said.

Something about his response struck her as “weird.” She “walked very fast” to the car and tried not to think about it again.

On Thursday she and a coworker were talking about safety in the medical area. Her friend said she feels nervous sometimes. She said she generally doesn’t. “Oh yeah,” she added. “I did get creeped out by that guy” at the garage on Tuesday afternoon.

She started thinking — Tuesday was the day Annie Le went missing. At home that night she read more about the case in the newspaper. She thought more. It was still a possible missing person investigation.

By Friday she decided to call the Yale cops, just in case. She told them what happened. An FBI agent called her back to discuss what happened. She told him the whole story.

She hasn’t heard from the FBI since. She has no idea whether or not the door-opener was Annie Le’s killer.
Thank you Cece. I just remember the lady saying he was creepy. Sorry I am behind.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 15, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »

This is not good!!

Annie Le murder cops in hunt for 'person of interest,' lab tech Raymond Clark

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/15/2009-09-15_cops_set_to_reveal_yale_student_annie_le_cause_of_death_hope_to_make_arrest_tues.html
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 15, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »

I am feeling not sick or anything at all. Except in my head. lol Got a serious issue up there with this stuff. Just get tired real easy.
This case, way too much information that seems all over the place, too many unnamed " sources " . We have proximity cards at my work and they can track every time anyone uses one to enter whatever door. They do not track exits, just our entrances.However, sometimes we come in as a group from the elevators so the tracking would not tell the entire story.

Good that you are not feeling sick.  The head thing...that can make a gal
tired...more so than a hard day's work. 

I was wondering if two employees were entering together, if they would not require two cards.  I saw a photo somewhere that appeared to be someone holding the door open as Annie arrived. 
I guess that once inside there are other labs and offices that require cards for entry.  Just wonder how pristine the security really is, though the 75 cameras explain a lot.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: September 15, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »

I knew it.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 15, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »

Days and days to locate Annie's body in a building LE knew she never left and now the main suspect disappearing along with his girlfriend. Amazing........
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: September 15, 2009, 08:30:51 PM »

Thank you all for the links & great input!  It's time for me to call it a night.  Enjoy your evening.

Prayers to Annie's family & loved ones.

Enjoy your evening too Cece...and thank YOU!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #489 on: September 15, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »

Thanks N2W, I hope they find this creep and his girlfriend and her family. I hope this creep rots in H*ll and the pit bull he locked in a crate is taken care of by a family that will love it.  This Raymond Clark sounds like a real piece of work and is creepy as all get out. I will pray for Annie, her family and fiancee. I will also pray that if this Ray Ray is involved and his family is hiding him, he is found and they are all held accountable. 

Night JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: September 15, 2009, 08:38:08 PM »

Thanks N2W, I hope they find this creep and his girlfriend and her family. I hope this creep rots in H*ll and the pit bull he locked in a crate is taken care of by a family that will love it.  This Raymond Clark sounds like a real piece of work and is creepy as all get out. I will pray for Annie, her family and fiancee. I will also pray that if this Ray Ray is involved and his family is hiding him, he is found and they are all held accountable. 

Night JSM

I doubt the gf is involved..and I hope he doesn't harm her if she isn't.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 15, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »

This is definitely not good.  I can't believe the cops lost him.  Unbelievable.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 15, 2009, 08:49:29 PM »

Something doesn't feel right to me either, and I wonder where he did this at, again I'm figuring a storage area or bathroom, somewhere that he felt confident that someone would not walk in.

I am also wondering about the blood clothes they found in the ceiling? What kind of clothing and how much blood.  And why are they not releasing COD? If these bloody clothes belong to the killer...first of all they have a pretty darn good idea of height and weight..... and there had to be time for him to clean up the crime scene.  How did he do this in the daylight hours??  Blood?.....luminol?...where's the crime scene? I am beginning to wonder if she wasn't actually killed immediately...perhaps...I don't believe I am going to say this...but chloroformed or incapacitated medically and killed later...  I think until we get more info we are just lost...full of questions and no answers.  I hope the LE have the answers to the many questions.   Not closing down the basement and allowing reporters and whoever inside for 3-4 days doesn't look good on this investigative group.   JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #493 on: September 15, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

There on the run, I figured they lost him.     ( In May, 2008, she blogged about a rumor that Clark was cheating on her with a girl in his Yale lab.

"My boyfriend, Ray, if you don't know him, has no interest in any of the other girls at YARC as anything more than friends," she wrote, referring to the Yale Animal Resource Center.)    Sure hon, what an odd thing to write  I fear for her, I really do 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 15, 2009, 08:51:21 PM »

Hi Monks...catching up!  there are so many twists and turns in this......AZ it doesn't feel right to me either......I am reserving my vote on who done it until there is more information.

I know what you mean.  I need more info on this guy.

Thought I read that Annie was with the Amistad lab.  She left her office there and walked over to the Bennett lab for a pre-scheduled research slot as he research required her to use that facility.  I could be wrong.  Last night I post three different departments that are located in the 10 Amistad building.  The Animal lab techs could look after the animals for all the researchers from all the depts. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 15, 2009, 08:54:09 PM »

Holy Crap - no it's not!!

SNIPPED from the article:

Neighbors say they saw Clark and his girlfriend, Jennifer Hromadka, leaving with suitcases on Sunday around the time cops found Le's body.

"I saw them leaving this weekend with travel bags like they were in a hurry," said a 35-year-old neighbor who lives in the same Middletown apartment building.

She and another neighbor said the couple climbed in the back seat of a Ford that had two adults in the front.
"I thought they were going on vacation," the neighbor said.

A woman who knew Clark when he lived in New Haven last year said he "looked like he could snap" at any moment, screamed at children and was "very controlling" of his girlfriend.

"He looked like he could go postal," said Anne Marie Goodwin, 40. "Something was wrong in his eyes. He looked disturbed."

"Ray was very controlling of his girlfriend," she said. "He would never let her talk to anyone. I would here a lot of yelling up stairs."

Clark, who works with animals in a lab that does gruesome animal testing, "kept a pit bull caged in his apartment," Goodwin said.

"We could here the dog crying all day while he was at work. He screamed at my 17-year-old son. It was horrifying."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/15/2009-09-15_cops_set_to_reveal_yale_student_annie_le_cause_of_death_hope_to_make_arrest_tues.html#ixzz0RE6MQQTY

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 15, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »

He could be anywhere by now and if they did get in the back seat of the car I am betting his sibling and in=law are helping them get away.   

They supposedly left Sunday.  Another article stated LE was around his apt on Monday pulling over cars.  One day too late by the sounds of it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 15, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »

Days and days to locate Annie's body in a building LE knew she never left and now the main suspect disappearing along with his girlfriend. Amazing........

I am sure you are shaking your head just as I am......

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 15, 2009, 09:00:48 PM »

He could be anywhere by now and if they did get in the back seat of the car I am betting his sibling and in=law are helping them get away.   

They supposedly left Sunday.  Another article stated LE was around his apt on Monday pulling over cars.  One day too late by the sounds of it.
I wonder if they fled on Sunday or went to his sisters place? I read here today a reporter said he saw two hooded figures leave sisters place.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 15, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »

I am sure you are shaking your head just as I am......

Yes, I am shaking my head just like you and now I'm getting     LE and Yale officials have been reassuring everyone how safe they are and they can't even keep track of the suspect!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.