April 24, 2024, 08:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276113 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 15, 2009, 09:03:24 PM »

The cameras outside would pick up on entrances and exits.
Inside, two or three persons could be walking together and one pulls the card out to swipe. No problem if you all work together.
At my work, we have had strangers come in with us. Yikes. Bad thing. We get a warning about our cards and this kind of stuff every six months.
All they would be able to tell from these security cards is:
The card issued to you has a number. Your numbered card was used to enter
door xyz at what time and date.
.. If this guy did a runner and they are all gone, holy carp. There was no arrest warrant, so he has done nothing wrong in that department. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 15, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »

This is definitely not good.  I can't believe the cops lost him.  Unbelievable.

He could be anywhere by now and if they did get in the back seat of the car I am betting his sibling and in=law are helping them get away.   

They supposedly left Sunday.  Another article stated LE was around his apt on Monday pulling over cars.  One day too late by the sounds of it.
I wonder if they fled on Sunday or went to his sisters place? I read here today a reporter said he saw two hooded figures leave sisters place.

Every last person who helps him should all face the same charges as he gets if he in fact did this.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 15, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »

What happened to the other guy ? Lei Zhang ?

I don't know, Zhang is the research technician in the Bennet lab where Annie worked.  Maybe there is a difference with lab techs and research techs??? Maybe the lab techs just feed and care for the mice and rats?  I have no idea, I am just wondering outloud, well, sort of outloud. 

I am also mistified how he could have done something like this with his sister and her husband working at the same time and in the same building??  Possibly even his fiance.  Something doesn't feel right about this. 

Hi Monks...catching up!  there are so many twists and turns in this......AZ it doesn't feel right to me either......I am reserving my vote on who done it until there is more information.

I know what you mean.  I need more info on this guy.

Thought I read that Annie was with the Amistad lab.  She left her office there and walked over to the Bennett lab for a pre-scheduled research slot as he research required her to use that facility.  I could be wrong.  Last night I post three different departments that are located in the 10 Amistad building.  The Animal lab techs could look after the animals for all the researchers from all the depts. 

Norose, I think the Bennet Lab is in the Amistad building on the bottom/basement floor, that is my understanding.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #503 on: September 15, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »

Days and days to locate Annie's body in a building LE knew she never left and now the main suspect disappearing along with his girlfriend. Amazing........

I am sure you are shaking your head just as I am......
Clark, who works with animals in a lab that does gruesome animal testing, "kept a pit bull caged in his apartment," Goodwin said.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 15, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
6:07 p.m.
Suspect, his two relatives and fiance stay home from work
BY VICTOR ZAPANA and PAUL NEEDHAM

A suspect in the murder of Annie Le MED '13 did not show up for work today and neither did his sister, brother-in-law or fiancé, all of whom work for Yale.

A medical campus employee who is privy to developments in the investigation said in an interview that the four all stayed home today. The suspect, who works in Yale's Animal Resources Center, could not be seen at his Middletown apartment this afternoon.

At the Higganum, Conn., house where the suspect’s sister and brother-in-law live, blinds were closed, and shortly before 6 p.m. two hooded figures ran out of the house and into a black SUV.

Yale spokesman Tom Conroy would not confirm or deny that the lab technician is the target of the investigation into Le's murder.

"The University doesn't give out information about Yale employees and whether they're at work or not," he added.

bumped
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 15, 2009, 09:12:02 PM »

What happened to the other guy ? Lei Zhang ?

I don't know, Zhang is the research technician in the Bennet lab where Annie worked.  Maybe there is a difference with lab techs and research techs??? Maybe the lab techs just feed and care for the mice and rats?  I have no idea, I am just wondering outloud, well, sort of outloud. 

I am also mistified how he could have done something like this with his sister and her husband working at the same time and in the same building??  Possibly even his fiance.  Something doesn't feel right about this. 

Hi Monks...catching up!  there are so many twists and turns in this......AZ it doesn't feel right to me either......I am reserving my vote on who done it until there is more information.

I know what you mean.  I need more info on this guy.

Thought I read that Annie was with the Amistad lab.  She left her office there and walked over to the Bennett lab for a pre-scheduled research slot as he research required her to use that facility.  I could be wrong.  Last night I post three different departments that are located in the 10 Amistad building.  The Animal lab techs could look after the animals for all the researchers from all the depts. 

Norose, I think the Bennet Lab is in the Amistad building on the bottom/basement floor, that is my understanding.

Thanks Az  an angelic monkey  with all the yes and no around all the reporting I am not sure of a lot right now  as one article will say yes and a few minutes later another article will come out and call BS on the first article.  I know her office was in another building and she walked to the lab to do her research.  I thought I had read that the animal research was in the basement which is why she would have been down there if her research involved animals.  I think that all the other departments share that space for all their animal research.   

I also know that Annie did not deserve this and that my prayers are with her family and friends.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 15, 2009, 09:13:17 PM »

Sources: Annie Le Was Asphyxiated

Yale graduate student Annie Le was asphyxiated and her body was stuffed into a barely two-foot-long crawl space inside the research laboratory where she had gone to work on the day she disappeared, sources told The Courant.

As authorities continued to investigate whether an animal research lab technician had a role in Le's death -- including staking out the technician's apartment more than 20 miles away in Middletown -- details started to emerge Tuesday on where her body was found and how she was killed.

MORE.....

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/yale-annie-le/hc-annie-le-autopsy-yale-student-murdered-cause-of,0,4101796.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 15, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

A suspect in the murder of Annie Le MED '13 did not show up for work today and neither did his sister, brother-in-law or fiancé, all of whom work for Yale.

A medical campus employee who is privy to developments in the investigation said in an interview that the four all stayed home today. The suspect, who works in Yale's Animal Resources Center, could not be seen at his Middletown apartment this afternoon.

At the Higganum, Conn., house where the suspect’s sister and brother-in-law live, blinds were closed, and shortly before 6 p.m. two hooded figures ran out of the house and into a black SUV.

Yale spokesman Tom Conroy would not confirm or deny that the lab technician is the target of the investigation into Le's murder.

"The University doesn't give out information about Yale employees and whether they're at work or not," he added.

bumped

His home in Ferry Street in Middletown, Conn., is currently under surveillance, according to several reports, and the apartment building's manager says Clark hasn't been seen since Thursday. Clark recently moved to Middletown from nearby Branford.

One of Clark's co-workers at the Yale lab where Le's body was found tells Gawker that Clark has a fiancée who also work at the facility, along with his sister and her husband, "and none of them are at work today."

http://gawker.com/5360215/hunt-is-on-for-reported-suspect-in-killing-of-annie-le

--------------------------------

So they left on Thursday headed for the sister's house by the sounds of it.  Wonder where the pitbull is?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: September 15, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »

bumped

Under the circumstances, I can't imagine that Yale would want them to show up for work under all the scrutiny.  I am sure they told them not to come into work until notified.  Maybe they are all hiding out at a relatives house, and the police know where they are, but then again, why would they be stopping cars going in and out of their apartment complex, and on the highway?  I am really confused!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 15, 2009, 09:23:27 PM »

Yale graduate student Annie Le was asphyxiated and her body was stuffed into a barely two-foot-long crawl space inside the research laboratory where she had gone to work on the day she disappeared, sources told The Courant.

As authorities continued to investigate whether an animal research lab technician had a role in Le's death -- including staking out the technician's apartment more than 20 miles away in Middletown -- details started to emerge Tuesday on where her body was found and how she was killed.

MORE.....

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/yale-annie-le/hc-annie-le-autopsy-yale-student-murdered-cause-of,0,4101796.story
  I wonder why this info came out?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 15, 2009, 09:27:41 PM »

bumped

Under the circumstances, I can't imagine that Yale would want them to show up for work under all the scrutiny.  I am sure they told them not to come into work until notified.  Maybe they are all hiding out at a relatives house, and the police know where they are, but then again, why would they be stopping cars going in and out of their apartment complex, and on the highway?  I am really confused!!

I have room on my confused vine.  I have been keeping it warm for the last day  now for anyone who wants to join me on it.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 15, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »

Okay, now I'm wondering how much Clark's fiancee really knows. It is obvious by what she wrote that she is familiar with the rumors of him maybe being unfaithful, and then that nonsense she wrote about he isn't interested in any of the women in the lab, just friends with them.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 15, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

Okay, now I'm wondering how much Clark's fiancee really knows. It is obvious by what she wrote that she is familiar with the rumors of him maybe being unfaithful, and then that nonsense she wrote about he isn't interested in any of the women in the lab, just friends with them.   

Yup.  If the neighbours can be believed he has controlled her and yelled at her a lot.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 15, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

NEW HAVEN, Conn., Sept. 15 (UPI) -- Yale graduate student Annie Le was asphyxiated before her body was stuffed into a crawl space in the lab where she had been working, sources said Tuesday.

The unnamed sources also told The Hartford (Conn.) Courant a research technician who worked in the lab was a "person of interest" and the killing was not random.

Connecticut Chief State Medical Examiner Wayne F. Carver had been expected to release a cause of death but decided against doing so Tuesday because, he said, that could affect the investigation.

The lab, near Yale's medical school in New Haven, Conn., had been under examination by investigators since last Tuesday, when video cameras captured the 24-year-old Le entering the building. She was never seen leaving.

Le was to have been married Sunday in Syosset, N.Y., to Jonathan Widawsky, a graduate student at Columbia University. Police say he is not a suspect.

The state police crime squad found Le's clothed body behind a wall in the crawl space Saturday, and a source told the Courant only someone who knew the lab's layout could have gotten to the crawl space.

The "person of interest" -- who was not identified -- had worked for the Yale Animal Research Center for at least four years, the Courant said. Any possible connection to Le other than taking care of animals she used in lab work, was unknown.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/09/15/Sources-Yale-grad-student-asphyxiated/UPI-75621253021828/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 15, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »

MORE.....

Informative article, and interesting video.  Thanks!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2009, 09:38:53 PM »

and why would she post that on such a public forum?  too strange

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2009, 09:39:09 PM »

There on the run, I figured they lost him.     ( In May, 2008, she blogged about a rumor that Clark was cheating on her with a girl in his Yale lab.

"My boyfriend, Ray, if you don't know him, has no interest in any of the other girls at YARC as anything more than friends," she wrote, referring to the Yale Animal Resource Center.)    Sure hon, what an odd thing to write  I fear for her, I really do 

Me too.  Especially after that article quotes a neighbor about how controlling he was to the gf.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 15, 2009, 09:44:47 PM »

and why would she post that on such a public forum?  too strange
I have to wonder about this girl, and jealousy issues, and fear of someone stealing her man whether real or imagined 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 15, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »

The video at this link states that Ray Ray had his office in the same Cedar street building that Annie had her office in .  It also has more pictures of him.

http://cbs2chicago.com/national/annie.le.yale.2.1184873.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 15, 2009, 09:53:16 PM »

From Twitter:

annnyberg: RT @Nightline: 9:45pm new haven police press conference scheduled on Annie Le investigation

Ok now to find a link to video.  If anyone is local please let us know if there is a presser.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.