March 29, 2024, 07:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 275743 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: September 15, 2009, 10:39:10 PM »

Thanks,Klaas. 

Trimm, you rock letting me know about the news conference in musings.  Have I missed it?  anyone have an online link?
I have Greta set to record later, if not.

Fox is gonna carry it.
http://interactive.foxnews.com/livestream/live.html?chanId=1

That was a bizarre news conference.  I can't wait till Greta later tonight.  I have two shows taping now, so I will have to wait to hear the guests and her take till 2am.  I sure hope this sparks Greta's appetite for investigative journalism again.  I think if I have to listen to JVM and Nancy only for much longer, I will have a nervous breakdown or go deaf. 
Trimm - you rock, yes---> I guess News Junkie fits, cause I did want to know and hate it when I miss anything. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 15, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »

Interesting he was home at his appartment when they served the search warrants. 

Yes, and he already has a lawyer.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: September 15, 2009, 10:39:21 PM »

.. If this guy did a runner and they are all gone, holy carp. There was no arrest warrant, so he has done nothing wrong in that department. 
Kat, sorry to just jump in here, but would you mind asking Klaas to send me your email?

No problem, Klaasend, what is your email and I will email her. I have a different email than what she had a few years ago.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: September 15, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »

.. If this guy did a runner and they are all gone, holy carp. There was no arrest warrant, so he has done nothing wrong in that department. 
Kat, sorry to just jump in here, but would you mind asking Klaas to send me your email?

No problem, Klaasend, what is your email and I will email her. I have a different email than what she had a few years ago.

smklaas@hotmail.com
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 15, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »

Thanks,Klaas. 

Trimm, you rock letting me know about the news conference in musings.  Have I missed it?  anyone have an online link?

Fox is gonna carry it.

That was a bizarre news conference.  I can't wait till Greta later tonight.  I have two shows taping now, so I will have to wait to hear the guests and her take till 2am.  I sure hope this sparks Greta's appetite for investigative journalism again.  I think if I have to listen to JVM and Nancy only for much longer, I will have a nervous breakdown or go deaf. 
Trimm - you rock, yes---> I guess News Junkie fits, cause I did want to know and hate it when I miss anything. 

Anderson Cooper carried it too. In fact he's still talking about it. Better coverage than Greta had.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: September 15, 2009, 10:44:50 PM »

Thanks,Klaas. 

Fox is gonna carry it.

Ditto on Nancy and JVM -- I can't bear to listen anymore.

Hopefully Greta will take this on!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #546 on: September 15, 2009, 10:46:53 PM »

Isn't it a few days late to do a search of his body? I would think so, but I don't know. As far as scratches and bruises, they may be healed already 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: September 15, 2009, 10:51:47 PM »

Isn't it a few days late to do a search of his body? I would think so, but I don't know. As far as scratches and bruises, they may be healed already 

They probably want his DNA more than anything.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: September 15, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

Thanks,Klaas. 

Fox is gonna carry it.

Anderson Cooper carried it too. In fact he's still talking about it. Better coverage than Greta had.

AND HE IS CUTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have him set to record with Greta.  Okay 2am to 3am full. 
Thank you!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: September 15, 2009, 10:57:21 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

Teyve - just emailed you 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 15, 2009, 11:04:04 PM »

I just put on Anderson Cooper. So, he was at home, contrary to some of these reports.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: September 15, 2009, 11:08:24 PM »

Thanks,Klaas. 

Fox is gonna carry it.

AND HE IS CUTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have him set to record with Greta.  Okay 2am to 3am full. 
Thank you!!!!!!!

You're welcome, that's gonna keep you busy for a while........Cyril wecht and Dr Levin were his guests after the presser. Had good info.
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: September 15, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »

OK,  the lady that told the FBI about the guy who opened the door for her, said he had red hair and wore glasses, how does that fit??

Actually the paper quoted her as saying "reddish brown".  So maybe brown with red highlights?  I know my hair always appears very dark in pictures but actually has red and blonde highlights in it from sun exposure.  And the pictures posted, he could be wearing contacts.  I'm not ready to count him out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 15, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »

'Person of interest' in Yale slaying taken into custody
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

By William Kaempffer and Mary O’Leary, Register Staff

NEW HAVEN — Police late Tuesday named a Yale University animal technician as a “person of interest” in the death of Yale graduate student Annie Le and had the man in custody though he was not charged.

City police late Tuesday executed a search warrant at the Middletown apartment complex of Raymond Clark, 24, the suspect in the killing. New Haven police had had the complex under surveillance for days, according to residents of the apartment complex who say the plain-clothed officers haven’t exactly blended in.

(snipped)

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/15/news/doc4ab04e9ae9ccc827297031.txt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: September 15, 2009, 11:48:40 PM »

Yale student's family thanks supporters
Updated: Tuesday, 15 Sep 2009, 11:25 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 15 Sep 2009, 9:46 PM EDT

New Haven (AP) - The family of a Yale University graduate student whose body was discovered hidden in a university research building have thanked their relatives and friends for their support.

The Rev. Dennis Smith issued a short statement Tuesday on behalf of the family of 24-year-old Annie Le. Her body was found hidden in a basement wall Sunday, on what would have been her wedding day.

In the statement, the family thanked its extended relations, the Yale community and friends for their caring. Smith said coping with Le's loss would have been even harder without that help.

((snipped))
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: September 15, 2009, 11:49:55 PM »

Persons of Interest Named in Yale Murder
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Connecticut police searched the apartment of a Yale University animal research technician, who was named late Tuesday night as a person of interest in the murder of a 24-year-old graduate student.

The man, Raymond Clark, also was taken into custody by police temporarily Tuesday night to collect DNA evidence.

Police found 24-year-old Annie Le's body about 5 p.m. Sunday, the day she was to marry a Columbia University graduate student.

They stressed there has been no arrest in the murder investigation and they are continuing to gather evidence and interview people to make sure there are no other potential suspects.

The New York Post reported that it had spoken to a person close to Clark's family who confirmed that he had failed a FBI-administered polygraph test and had scratches on his chest — two key points that law-enforcement sources have made about one person they are looking at. But the Post's source dismissed both details as incorrectly casting suspicion Clark.

Police on Tuesday night declined to comment on a polygraph test, but did say that Clark had obtained a lawyer.

Neighbors said authorities in unmarked cars arrived Monday afternoon at Clark's apartment complex in Middletown, Conn. and frequently follow and pull over drivers in the complex.

The Yale Daily News reported that neither Clark nor his family were at work Tuesday.

The medical examiner on Tuesday afternoon delayed releasing autopsy report, out of concern that doing so at this time would compromise the investigation.

But, sources told The Hartford Courant Le was asphyxiated before her body was stuffed into a barely two-foot-long crawl space inside the research laboratory.

Police are analyzing what they call "a large amount" of physical evidence but have not gone into detail.

In a statement Tuesday night, Le's family thanked the law enforcement agencies investigating their daughter's death, saying family members were taken aback by all the support they and Le's fiance, Jonathan Widawsky, have received.

Widawsky is lovingly referred to on Le's Facebook page as "my best friend." The couple met as undergraduates at the University of Rochester and were eagerly awaiting their planned wedding on Long Island.

"Our families want to thank everyone in the local community and around the country for the thoughts and prayers expressed by so many as we have experienced grief and personal loss in this past week," a family spokesman said.

The Yale building where Le's body was found is part of the university medical school complex about a mile from Yale's main campus. It is accessible only to Yale personnel with identification cards. Some 75 video surveillance cameras monitor the doorways.

The death is the first killing at Yale since the unsolved December 1998 death of student Suzanne Jovin. The popular 21-year-old senior was stabbed 17 times in New Haven's East Rock neighborhood, about 2 miles from campus.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,550622,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 16, 2009, 12:11:46 AM »

If she was asphyxiated, why was there blood?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: September 16, 2009, 12:19:36 AM »

Yale Murder Person of Interest in Police Custody
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yale worker in custody in connection with slaying
updated 38 minutes ago

http://www.cnn.com/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 16, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »

updated 38 minutes ago

Yes but they said once he gives the DNA samples they will release him until the tests of the samples come back.  He was detained on a search warrent (for DNA) not an arrest warrent.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 16, 2009, 12:23:00 AM »

updated 38 minutes ago

That was quick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.