April 17, 2024, 10:51:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276027 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 16, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »

<snipped>

Neighbors said that Hromadka, 23, was seen moving things out of the Middletown, Conn. apartment on Monday, Sept. 14 and brought take-out food into the building the next day, according to CBS affiliate WFSB Hartford. .......

Hromadka continued to blast rumors of a "fling" and say that the reason she and Clark were not living together at the time was for "financial reasons."

"We are not broken up nor where [sic] we," she wrote.

"Obviously the people that are creating these rumors must need to get a hobby!!" she posted.

Clark was taken into police custody Sept 15, but not charged. He has since been released as police say he is complying with their investigation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/16/crimesider/entry5314861.shtml
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2009, 11:10:01 AM »

FoxNews just said there will be a press conference in about 2 hours.
Thank-you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »

Hromadka continued to blast rumors of a "fling" and say that the reason she and Clark were not living together at the time was for "financial reasons."      Call me crazy, but usually you would be living together because of financial reasons, one rent instead of two. She can blast rumors of a fling all she wants, I don't believe her, and I bet she has some strong jealousy issues as well.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2009, 11:13:05 AM »

<snipped>

A listing on a wedding Web site lists a wedding date for Clark and his girlfriend for Dec. 20, 2011. Neighbors said the girlfriend was seen moving things out of the Middletown apartment on Monday, but that she brought take-out food into the home on Tuesday.

The girlfriend's parents told Eyewitness News that the reason no arrest has been made in connection with the case is because police are awaiting the results of forensic tests on clothing.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20929480/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2009, 11:15:51 AM »

<snipped>

A listing on a wedding Web site lists a wedding date for Clark and his girlfriend for Dec. 20, 2011. Neighbors said the girlfriend was seen moving things out of the Middletown apartment on Monday, but that she brought take-out food into the home on Tuesday.

The girlfriend's parents told Eyewitness News that the reason no arrest has been made in connection with the case is because police are awaiting the results of forensic tests on clothing.

Thank, and I hope the girl's parents have her locked up completely away from him 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2009, 11:16:20 AM »

Video of Ray Ray being taken into the police station last night

http://www.wfsb.com/video/20936195/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 16, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »

<snipped>

Thank, and I hope the girl's parents have her locked up completely away from him 

I am wondering if she moved her stuff out?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 16, 2009, 11:26:10 AM »

Hromadka continued to blast rumors of a "fling" and say that the reason she and Clark were not living together at the time was for "financial reasons."      Call me crazy, but usually you would be living together because of financial reasons, one rent instead of two. She can blast rumors of a fling all she wants, I don't believe her, and I bet she has some strong jealousy issues as well.

JMO but could the scratches on his chest be from the GF and he went to go deal with things to make her happy?
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: September 16, 2009, 11:37:43 AM »

Jennifer Hromadka Wedding Website

Jennifer Hromadka’s myspace account was used as her wedding websites. Jennifer Hromadka’s is the girlfriend of a suspected murderer, Raymond Clark III. Annie Le was murdered and her body was found on Sunday. Raymond Clark is under investigation for the case. According to police he had wounds on his chest and arm.

Jennifer Hromadka and Raymond Clark tried to escape but police arrested Clark on time airport. Jennifer Hromadka wedding website account was deleted. Couple wedding pictures and some details are on the MySpace account.

http://news.puggal.com/jennifer-hromadka-wedding-website-008173/

I wonder if this is another case of bad reporting.  I haven't seen that he was arrested on any other website and if he was really trying to flee and the police had to arrest him I don't see them releasing him again until the results came in because he would be considered a flight risk.  I think that things would be a lot less confusing and inaccurate in these stories if the reporters would try to get at least two different sources saying the same thing before they went reporting what they ear.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 16, 2009, 11:38:14 AM »

[/quote

Hromadka discounted fling rumors in May '08.  That was quite a long time ago.
I'm wondering if Clark seemed preoccupied with Annie and that's how rumors started back in May '08 or before.
Maybe she was living with her parents, rent free.  Cheaper than paying half or third (if older man living with).  I don't know.
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: September 16, 2009, 11:38:58 AM »

Lol, I meant HEAR, even though we do use our ears for that function.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 16, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »

[/quote

I'm wondering if Clark seemed preoccupied with Annie and that's how rumors started back in May '08 or before.
Maybe she was living with her parents, rent free.  Cheaper than paying half or third (if older man living with).  I don't know.

oops, sorry Norose, I got into your block. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: September 16, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »

JMO but could the scratches on his chest be from the GF and he went to go deal with things to make her happy?
That is exactly what I'm thinking, don't know but for some reason this girlfriend has me really wondering 
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: September 16, 2009, 11:42:20 AM »

[/quote

I could see your point about that but the only way that would help financially is if they had someone else to take over her share of the rent.  Since they were supposed to be saving for their wedding, they wouldn't be saving as much if he was still having to pay the her portion of the rent after she left.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: September 16, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »

[/quote

Your right, that could be. I think she has some jealousy issues, which I guess at that age is normal, but something is off for me.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 16, 2009, 11:43:50 AM »

Is this Clark's job just to take care of the lab animals, and not do anything else? I'm not getting that he was any kind of researcher, but I could be wrong. I think this was a sexually motivated crime, controlling and jealousy issues, imo.
In a previous article, they said he did menial work taking care of the animals. Maybe this guy felt he was better than his job and FELT looked down on ? I wonder what the work dynamics are in a place like that ? You know, prestigous place, persons ( women ! ) who are going to achieve the top of their fields and have the best in life vs the menial workers.
The fact that they had enough to obtain the search warrant for his DNA and his living space and the car says alot.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: September 16, 2009, 11:48:34 AM »

NBC Producer Trampled At Annie Le “Briefing”

When Joe Avery had no news to report about Yale graduate student Annie Le’s death, the national news media made its own — by rushing the police spokesman and injuring a TV producer.

The incident happened outside police headquarters at 1 Union Ave. shortly after 3 p.m. Tuesday.

That was supposed to be the hour at which the public would learn a key fact in the unfolding, sordid mystery of how the 24 year-old graduate student ended up dead inside a basement wall at a Yale medical building. The state chief medical examiner had announced he would release a report on the cause of death.

MORE...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Eul0ke60ZQE&hl=en&fs=1&

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/nbc_producer_tr.php#017048more
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: September 16, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »

Is this Clark's job just to take care of the lab animals, and not do anything else? I'm not getting that he was any kind of researcher, but I could be wrong. I think this was a sexually motivated crime, controlling and jealousy issues, imo.
In a previous article, they said he did menial work taking care of the animals. Maybe this guy felt he was better than his job and FELT looked down on ? I wonder what the work dynamics are in a place like that ? You know, prestigous place, persons ( women ! ) who are going to achieve the top of their fields and have the best in life vs the menial workers.
The fact that they had enough to obtain the search warrant for his DNA and his living space and the car says alot.
  A researcher at another Yale lab in the building where Ms. Le’s body was found said that Mr. Clark had not been at work for several days. Besides his companion, his sister and brother-in-law also work as animal research technicians at Yale.

The researcher said Mr. Clark was “very officious and very demanding” and that Mr. Clark had given graduate students who worked as investigators a hard time.

“For example, you’re supposed to wear shoe covers on your feet, and he would make a big deal of it, instead of just requesting that they wear them,” said the researcher, who asked not to be identified. “I told his supervisor.”

Ann Marie Goodwin, a resident at a Victorian-style house in New Haven where Mr. Clark and his companion lived until about a year ago, described him as “very unsociable.”
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: September 16, 2009, 11:56:49 AM »

What We Know About Ray Clark

Yale lab technician Ray Clark, the only "person of interest" in the Annie Le murder so far, is free for the moment. In the last 24 hours, we've learned a lot about Ray Clark.

The Basics

Yale grad student Annie Le entered a school lab building on Sept. 8 (pictured) and was never seen alive again. She was asphyxiated and her body was hidden in the crawl space behind a wall. Clark worked as an animal tech in the Animal Research Center there. [The lab has been a target of PETA in the past, and it could prove consequential in the case; Clark was found with scratches on his body that he's blaming on the animals he worked with, rather than being from a fighting Le.] Based on 700 hours of surveillance footage, police named him a "Person of Interest." They executed a search warrant on his apartment last night, took DNA from him, and released him. He has not been charged.

MORE....

http://gawker.com/5360758/what-we-know-about-ray-clark

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: September 16, 2009, 12:01:34 PM »

Thank you everyone for the updates.  I sure had a lot of catching up to do this morning!  Good morning.

http://gawker.com/5360758/what-we-know-about-ray-clark

Thank you Northern Rose!  I was just trying to post that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.