April 25, 2024, 06:26:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276131 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: September 16, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »

I read an article yesterday that quoted sources that said Annie was cut to pieces after she was murdered. I didn't want to believe it. Now I'm watching JVM and she just said the same thing. If this is true, why is that POI still on the loose?

OHMYGAWD!  I had not heard that!!   I can't bring myself to watch JMV
  I hadn't heard that either. I hope to God it isn't true. If so, he should be behind bars NOW. JMO JSM

Here is the link to a video. click on the video for 9/15 New Haven police press conference...it's 3:51 min long. In it the reporter says he took apart her body......

http://www.fox61.com/news/

Ok I found it!  thanks N2

Klaas posted the video on this page too.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: September 16, 2009, 09:18:38 PM »

--snipped--

Clark is free now, released in the custody of his lawyer at about 3 a.m. Wednesday, but he's under constant surveillance as are a number of other persons of interest in this case. Late Wednesday afternoon two more search warrants were obtained by the police, one an additional search warrant for the apartment, another for Clark's car.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/yale.murder.raymond.2.1188773.html

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: September 16, 2009, 09:19:43 PM »

I read an article yesterday that quoted sources that said Annie was cut to pieces after she was murdered. I didn't want to believe it. Now I'm watching JVM and she just said the same thing. If this is true, why is that POI still on the loose?

I hadn't heard that either. I hope to God it isn't true. If so, he should be behind bars NOW. JMO JSM

Here is the link to a video. click on the video for 9/15 New Haven police press conference...it's 3:51 min long. In it the reporter says he took apart her body......

OHMYGAWD!!  The reporter says his contacts say 'he took her body apart'  also said in this report the bloody clothes belongs to RC.....and this guy was let go!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: September 16, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »

Ok I found it!  thanks N2

Klaas posted the video on this page too.

I know...bless her heart...she is so good!!  That made me sick to my stomach!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: September 16, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »

OHMYGAWD!!  The reporter says his contacts say 'he took her body apart'  also said in this report the bloody clothes belongs to RC.....and this guy was let go!!! 

And it said that the roommate reported that he/she saw the scratches, and the different clothes when he arrived home, and alerted the police of that fact.  If he brought different clothes to wear home, this was all premeditated.  How very sick/mean is that man? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: September 16, 2009, 09:25:06 PM »

I have to believe they know what they are doing...just wish I knew!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 16, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »

And it said that the roommate reported that he/she saw the scratches, and the different clothes when he arrived home, and alerted the police of that fact.  If he brought different clothes to wear home, this was all premeditated.  How very sick/mean is that man? 

And he's still loose!!!!Why?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: September 16, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »

For those that missed it.  Here is the video where the reporteer discusses the shocking news, violent struggle and that her body was taken apart.  This is coming from their "sources".

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #748 on: September 16, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »

I'm stunned that he took her body apart in the basement of a lab, WTH, was there a secret room, or a room that hardly anyone went into for him to do this? I was reading comments one night from a local site, and the one comment was this was done in a bathroom, a little while later the comment was gone, but that stuck with me, wonder if that is where he did this at? That's great if LE is watching him, but they can't watch and see if he decides to commit suicide 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: September 16, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »

For those that missed it.  Here is the video where the reporteer discusses the shocking news, violent struggle and that her body was taken apart.  This is coming from their "sources".

Thanks, this guy is a monster 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: September 16, 2009, 09:31:13 PM »

http://www.yaledailynews.com/crosscampus/2009/09/16/police-monitoring-motel-where-clark-staying/

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
8:39 p.m.
Police monitoring motel where Clark is staying
BY PAUL NEEDHAM

A team of New Haven Police Department officers are surrounding a Super 8 Motel in Cromwell, Conn, where Raymond Clark III, a person of interest in the murder of Annie Le MED ’13, is believed to be staying.

In an interview, Cromwell Police Department Captain Ray Nelson said "Our officers are aware of that and we are assisting them in any way that we can." Nelson said he did not know whether an arrest was imminent.

Cromwell is less than 10 miles from Middletown, Conn., where Clark has an apartment and where authorities detained him on a pair of search warrants Tuesday evening.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 16, 2009, 09:31:17 PM »

I'm stunned that he took her body apart in the basement of a lab, WTH, was there a secret room, or a room that hardly anyone went into for him to do this? I was reading comments one night from a local site, and the one comment was this was done in a bathroom, a little while later the comment was gone, but that stuck with me, wonder if that is where he did this at? That's great if LE is watching him, but they can't watch and see if he decides to commit suicide 

Sources have said that his card swipe record shows him going into many different rooms, something he normally didn't do. Guess he was looking for a place to do the deed.........
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 16, 2009, 09:33:10 PM »

http://www.yaledailynews.com/crosscampus/2009/09/16/police-monitoring-motel-where-clark-staying/

BY PAUL NEEDHAM

A team of New Haven Police Department officers are surrounding a Super 8 Motel in Cromwell, Conn, where Raymond Clark III, a person of interest in the murder of Annie Le MED ’13, is believed to be staying.

In an interview, Cromwell Police Department Captain Ray Nelson said "Our officers are aware of that and we are assisting them in any way that we can." Nelson said he did not know whether an arrest was imminent.

Cromwell is less than 10 miles from Middletown, Conn., where Clark has an apartment and where authorities detained him on a pair of search warrants Tuesday evening.

Kinda sounds like what happened yesterday when they brought him in for dna tests. Oh, I hope they get him locked up soon.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: September 16, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »

And he's still loose!!!!Why?

Still shaking my head....I have shalen it so much my brain is rattling!! 

This was in an article on the link your posted:

Investigators traced Le's and Clark's movements through their computerized swipe cards, said the source, who is familiar with the investigation. Le entered the Yale laboratory at 10 Amistad St. at about 10 a.m. on Sept. 8. She passed through a basement lab area moments later. Then she swiped her way into a separate room of that lab.

Clark entered that same room a short time later, the source said, citing the computer records. Le was never seen again and her card was never used again.

Clark had moved around the laboratory area quite a bit that day, including entering rooms that he normally would not expected to be in, the source said.

Clark also swiped into another area -- the place where Le's body was eventually found after five days, stuffed into a 2-foot crawl space behind a wall.

The pattern of movements captured by the computer records are the reason authorities focused almost immediately on Clark, 24, the source said.

And he is at a frigging hotel tonight?????  WTF???

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 16, 2009, 09:34:59 PM »

BY PAUL NEEDHAM

I wonder if he is alone in that Super 8 Motel? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 16, 2009, 09:36:54 PM »

Oh her poor family and husband to be!!!  We are confused can you image what must be going through their minds if they know any of this??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: September 16, 2009, 09:36:58 PM »

I'm glad to read the girlfriend passed the polygraph, I wonder if she is with him at the Motel 8? It wouldn't surprise me 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: September 16, 2009, 09:37:49 PM »

Oh her poor family and husband to be!!!  We are confused can you image what must be going through their minds if they know any of this??
I can't even begin to imagine 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 16, 2009, 09:39:15 PM »

I'm glad to read the girlfriend passed the polygraph, I wonder if she is with him at the Motel 8? It wouldn't surprise me 

If she is she is nuts!  I believe in standing by your man and all that... but honestly I would be very afraid of this guy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 16, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »

Reading and listening to all this has given me a monstrous headache. So I will bid y'all good night. Thanks to all of you who post the updates and links...it really is appreciated.

Rest in Peace Annie

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.