April 17, 2024, 10:32:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276026 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: September 16, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »

Reading and listening to all this has given me a monstrous headache. So I will bid y'all good night. Thanks to all of you who post the updates and links...it really is appreciated.

Rest in Peace Annie

Good night Sunny and God Bless.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 16, 2009, 09:43:50 PM »

Reading and listening to all this has given me a monstrous headache. So I will bid y'all good night. Thanks to all of you who post the updates and links...it really is appreciated.

Rest in Peace Annie

Nite Sunny. I'm hoping for an arrest tonight!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: September 16, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »

Rest in Peace Annie

me too! 
I hope he doesn't kill himself in that motel, as the Canadian guy who fled the States after killing his wife.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: September 16, 2009, 09:47:34 PM »

Rest in Peace Annie

me too! 
I hope he doesn't kill himself in that motel, as the Canadian guy who fled the States after killing his wife.

I have to be nice, but it would save the state a whole lotta money.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #764 on: September 16, 2009, 09:47:44 PM »

Rest in Peace Annie
Try to have a good night  an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: September 16, 2009, 09:50:42 PM »

True enough, but i would like to see a conviction on the record, for Annie's sake and for her family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 16, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »

Clark had moved around the laboratory area quite a bit that day, including entering rooms that he normally would not expected to be in, the source said.

Clark also swiped into another area -- the place where Le's body was eventually found after five days, stuffed into a 2-foot crawl space behind a wall.

--------------------------

Those two sentences are really haunting me right now.  She was found in the basement with the animals.  That was not the room that she was last tracked as entering.  If he was in rooms he would normally not enter then my mind immediately goes to the autoclave.   If the reports are true that he took her apart I now am wondering if he set the alarm off so he could move her to the autoclave and that did not work.  I am just sick thinking about this.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: September 16, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »

I'm glad to read the girlfriend passed the polygraph, I wonder if she is with him at the Motel 8? It wouldn't surprise me 

It wouldn't surprise me either...she comes off to me as the kind of girl that will stand by her man no matter what. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: September 16, 2009, 10:05:13 PM »

this is hideous...taking her body apart? how long would he have had to do this?? my goodness...
I thought that some students had noticed Annie missing by her next class as she was never absent or late for a class and they had expressed concern then...
this is just sickening...how could anyone do this to  another human being...boggles the mind...

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: September 16, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »

this is hideous...taking her body apart? how long would he have had to do this?? my goodness...
I thought that some students had noticed Annie missing by her next class as she was never absent or late for a class and they had expressed concern then...
this is just sickening...how could anyone do this to  another human being...boggles the mind...

So I guess when the fire alarm went off...he didn't leave?  How long did they keep everyone out of the buildings for the fire alarm?  And wouldn't they need the Fire Dept. to clear the building before they let everyone return?  What time did the fire alarm go off..do we know?   Geez...so many questions.

And who was the roommate that alerted the police?   One of the neighbors said an older man lived with them, didn't they?

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: September 16, 2009, 10:14:19 PM »

I'm glad to read the girlfriend passed the polygraph, I wonder if she is with him at the Motel 8? It wouldn't surprise me 

It wouldn't surprise me either...she comes off to me as the kind of girl that will stand by her man no matter what. 

They reported her moving out of his house Monday.  Maybe she is looking for her "space".  IE: somewhere not near him.

The one thing that keeps popping out and bothering me is that they say he was all over the place, that in itself does not seem premeditated because it seems like he was looking for a place for the body, I would think that he would have had that part all laid out for himself.  But the texts and emails, that would make it seem like a premeditated thing.  There are two possibilities here I can think of either he was obsessed and infatuated with Le or he was obsessed and fanatical about "his" (since he took care of them) animals.  I know a few animal freaks who could go all postal if they saw an animal being abused or if they thought they saw one being abused.  I think I am going all loopy in the brain over this one. 

I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the updates, etc. when I check every few hours a day, I leave for a NASA field trip tomorrow and will be gone for 2 whole days, as fast as this thread goes I don't think I am going to be able to keep up.  I may just say, "hey I am back, what did I miss?"  Excellent job gathering up all the evidence monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: September 16, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/09/16/murder-of-yale-grad-student-annie-le-and-detention-of-person-of-interest-raymond-clark-the-suspect-took-apart-her-body/

Murder of Yale Grad Student Annie Le and Detention of Person of Interest Raymond Clark … “the suspect took apart her body”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #772 on: September 16, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/09/16/murder-of-yale-grad-student-annie-le-and-detention-of-person-of-interest-raymond-clark-the-suspect-took-apart-her-body/

Murder of Yale Grad Student Annie Le and Detention of Person of Interest Raymond Clark … “the suspect took apart her body”

Thanks
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: September 16, 2009, 10:27:28 PM »

Wow..I just can't imagine why an animal supporter, to the extreme point of killing another person over treatment of mice, would work in a research lab.  I mean they are using mice to test new possible solutions to cancer and other ailments..from what I read about Annie and that labs research.  So..is it just me..or why would someone who is so concerned about mice work in a research lab where they are used?  I would think he would rather be cleaning the cages at a pet shop or zoo then where he knew testing was being done on mice.

He seems like he has more issues then just the mice. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 16, 2009, 10:37:21 PM »

Wow..I just can't imagine why an animal supporter, to the extreme point of killing another person over treatment of mice, would work in a research lab.  I mean they are using mice to test new possible solutions to cancer and other ailments..from what I read about Annie and that labs research.  So..is it just me..or why would someone who is so concerned about mice work in a research lab where they are used?  I would think he would rather be cleaning the cages at a pet shop or zoo then where he knew testing was being done on mice.

He seems like he has more issues then just the mice. 

Good point!  I am having a hard time believing this is the motive.  Sounds like something his family would put out to the press.  Is it just a coincidence that her wedding was that week?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 16, 2009, 10:51:33 PM »

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/cops_stake_out.php

Cops Stake Out Annie Le Target’s Motel
by Paul Bass | September 16, 2009 10:35 PM | Permalink | Comments (0)

New Haven police are surrounding a Cromwell motel where the prime suspect in the murder of Yale grad student Annie Le is staying, according to several news outlets.

News reports speculate an arrest is imminent.

(snipped)

This is where he is right now:

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03382

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: September 16, 2009, 10:57:59 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.  I am glad that LE pretty much has him surrounded.  I really hope he does not off himself.  I think Annie's family needs to know his motive..why in the heck something so senseless and gruesome took place .  She seemed to be a very bright and well liked young woman.  And to be murdered in the week prior to her wedding seems to resonate there must be another motive other then the mice.  I wonder what the rest of that email  to her said.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: September 16, 2009, 11:09:12 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.  I am glad that LE pretty much has him surrounded.  I really hope he does not off himself.  I think Annie's family needs to know his motive..why in the heck something so senseless and gruesome took place .  She seemed to be a very bright and well liked young woman.  And to be murdered in the week prior to her wedding seems to resonate there must be another motive other then the mice.  I wonder what the rest of that email  to her said.

I find it odd that he sent her a text message. If he could do that then why not just make a phone call and discuss the matter that way?  I don't see why she would drop whatever she was doing and rush over there to have a meeting with the janitor. Seems like something more was going on........

snipped

ABC News has also learned that Clark sent a text message to Le early Tuesday, Sept. 8, requesting a meeting to discuss the cleanliness of research mice's cages

http://abcnews.go.com/US/annie-le-suspect-raymond-clark-released-giving-dna/story?id=8588970

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 16, 2009, 11:16:39 PM »

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/cops_stake_out.php

Cops Stake Out Annie Le Target’s Motel
by Paul Bass | September 16, 2009 10:35 PM | Permalink | Comments (0)

New Haven police are surrounding a Cromwell motel where the prime suspect in the murder of Yale grad student Annie Le is staying, according to several news outlets.

News reports speculate an arrest is imminent.

(snipped)

This is where he is right now:

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03382

I hope they are just waiting for the arrest warrant to arrive.  The chief said they could have DNA results in 30 minutes to several hours, and that the warrant would then take another couple hours to retain.  That pretty much fits with this scenario.  I want him arrested, and locked up for the rest of his life. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 16, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »

N2WISHN...I can think of a few reasons...but it would be just speculation on my part.  Maybe he said her rat died, get over here or I am going to write you up on some infraction, your mouse escaped..you didn't lock the cage, etc.

He had something to say that got her over there...or she was going anyway and he followed her.  Didn't one of the reports say she entered a room then he entered that room a short time later?

Either way...thanks for all of the links, videos and updates.  I am expecting an arrest tonight based on the presser by the chief.  He sounded like the DNA would be available by tonight.  Surely the police & FBI have to be concerned that he could be suicidal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.