April 30, 2024, 05:25:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276283 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: September 16, 2009, 10:18:53 AM »

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/alleged_annie_l.php

Annie Le Target Had Previous Police Run-In
by Marcia Chambers | September 16, 2009 8:45 AM

Six years before New Haven police questioned a lab technician in connection with an investigation into the murder of a Yale graduate student, he had to answer to Branford police about a dispute with a different young woman.

New Haven police Tuesday night served two search warrants on the technician in connection with the murder last week of 24 year-old Yale pharmacology graduate student Annie Le at a Yale medical building. Cops discovered Le’s remains inside a basement wall on Sunday, the day she was to be married.

The target was a Yale animal lab technician who at the time of the murder worked in the same building in which Annie Le did experiments. He lives in Middletown. He was raised in Branford. Police took him into custody late Tuesday night to obtain DNA samples. He was later released.

On Sept. 29, 2003 he was a senior at Branford High School when Det. Ronald Washington responded to a report of a dispute. The dispute was between the (now) lab tech and a female student.

“The two are in a relationship which [the girlfriend] wishes to terminate and [the male] does not wish to end it. [The male] did attempt to confront [the student] on this date and also wrote on her locker. The school will handle this incident concerning the locker and at the time of this report, [the lab tech] was advised to have no contact with” the female student.

The detective wrote that subsequently the girlfriend came with her mother to the station to speak to him.

She “wished to tell me of an incident that took place, however, did not want it
pursued by this Department,” the detective wrote. “She stated that she had been having a sexual relationship with [the male] and that at one time [the male] did force her to have sex with him. The relationship did continue after that incident, however she is unsure of what he may do as a result of the break up.

“She was advised to contact this Department if he should make any contact with her and we would pursue criminal charges if the investigation warrants it. [The girlfriend] would not give any formal statement regarding the forced sex. It should be noted that [the male’s] parents were also contacted by this Detective and advised of the situation.”

No arrest was made because the young woman decided not to press charges.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 10:42:21 AM by klaasend » Logged
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: September 16, 2009, 10:26:29 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/16/2009-09-16_could_brutal_tale_be_about_mice.html#ixzz0RG53veT5             Very interesting article, and if Clark did this to Annie, it looks like this could be a motive 

How strange that would be!  thanks for the article.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 16, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »

Is this Clark's job just to take care of the lab animals, and not do anything else? I'm not getting that he was any kind of researcher, but I could be wrong. I think this was a sexually motivated crime, controlling and jealousy issues, imo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: September 16, 2009, 10:36:03 AM »

Someone mentioned Raymond Clark had a Ted Bundy look. 

Raymond Clark

Ted Bundy

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 16, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »

Klaas    That's it Ted Bundy look, I've been looking at his pic and couldn't pinpoint where I have seen that look sure enough Ted Bundy. He looks like he is looking right through you 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: September 16, 2009, 10:44:48 AM »

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) -- A Yale University lab technician questioned in the killing of graduate student Annie Le has been released. And though police are only describing his as a person of interest, neighbors say they're anxious.

Police took Raymond Clark into custody last night, saying they wanted to collect DNA samples from him. They had said they would release him afterward.

They also searched Clark's apartment through the night looking for evidence, and towed away a red Ford Mustang neighbors say Clark drove.

Neighbors describe Clark and his fiancee as a "really quiet" couple. One man who lives next door says Clark "seemed like a good guy" and not "someone who would try to kill somebody."

Another neighbor says she finds it "scary" that police would release Clark now.

Investigators plan to compare DNA taken from Clark with evidence collected at the crime scene. They evidence also might be compared to DNA samples given voluntarily by other people with access to the area.

Le's body was found Sunday stuffed behind a wall in the lab where she and Clark both worked.

http://www.kyma.com/slp.php?idN=2744&cat=News
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: September 16, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

Is this Clark's job just to take care of the lab animals, and not do anything else? I'm not getting that he was any kind of researcher, but I could be wrong. I think this was a sexually motivated crime, controlling and jealousy issues, imo.

Not all Labs use animals in their research.  The ones that do have a very strict and specific protocol to the care and treatment of the animals. If that protocol is broken they could loose the ability to continue to use animals in research . Animal techs only look after the animals and ensure that the protocol is followed.  They feed and water the animals, clean their cages, etc.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: September 16, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »

<snipped>

A resident of the complex, Rick Tarallo said he, his wife and 6-month-old daughter live in a unit next to Clark and his fiancee, Jennifer Hromodka.

He said the couple was "really quiet" and lived with an older man, whom he speculated was one of their fathers.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/police-take-dna-from-yale-lab-tech-questioned-in-annie-le-slay-1.1452068
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: September 16, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »

Not all Labs use animals in their research.  The ones that do have a very strict and specific protocol to the care and treatment of the animals. If that protocol is broken they could loose the ability to continue to use animals in research . Animal techs only look after the animals and ensure that the protocol is followed.  They feed and water the animals, clean their cages, etc.
Thank-you, then I can see how he would be jealous of Annie and her position. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 16, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »

Klaas    That's it Ted Bundy look, I've been looking at his pic and couldn't pinpoint where I have seen that look sure enough Ted Bundy. He looks like he is looking right through you 

Wow. They do look alike.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: September 16, 2009, 10:54:15 AM »

<snipped>

A resident of the complex, Rick Tarallo said he, his wife and 6-month-old daughter live in a unit next to Clark and his fiancee, Jennifer Hromodka.

He said the couple was "really quiet" and lived with an older man, whom he speculated was one of their fathers.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/police-take-dna-from-yale-lab-tech-questioned-in-annie-le-slay-1.1452068
Quite obvious he has some anger management issues.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 16, 2009, 10:58:37 AM »

<snipped>

That article is the first time I have read that they lived with an older man.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 16, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »

Jennifer Hromadka Wedding Website

Jennifer Hromadka’s myspace account was used as her wedding websites. Jennifer Hromadka’s is the girlfriend of a suspected murderer, Raymond Clark III. Annie Le was murdered and her body was found on Sunday. Raymond Clark is under investigation for the case. According to police he had wounds on his chest and arm.

Jennifer Hromadka and Raymond Clark tried to escape but police arrested Clark on time airport. Jennifer Hromadka wedding website account was deleted. Couple wedding pictures and some details are on the MySpace account.

http://news.puggal.com/jennifer-hromadka-wedding-website-008173/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 16, 2009, 11:01:10 AM »

<snipped>

That article is the first time I have read that they lived with an older man.
Me too, curious who the older man really is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 16, 2009, 11:02:36 AM »

Jennifer Hromadka Wedding Website

Jennifer Hromadka’s myspace account was used as her wedding websites. Jennifer Hromadka’s is the girlfriend of a suspected murderer, Raymond Clark III. Annie Le was murdered and her body was found on Sunday. Raymond Clark is under investigation for the case. According to police he had wounds on his chest and arm.

Jennifer Hromadka and Raymond Clark tried to escape but police arrested Clark on time airport. Jennifer Hromadka wedding website account was deleted. Couple wedding pictures and some details are on the MySpace account.

http://news.puggal.com/jennifer-hromadka-wedding-website-008173/
Thanks, I knew it, I felt that is what they were doing, and again, I want to know more about this little girlfriend of his.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 16, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »

Did they say last night that it would take 24 to 48 hours to process the DNA from Clark?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: September 16, 2009, 11:05:57 AM »

<snipped>

Overnight, state police officers sorted through items on a card table set up outside the ground-floor apartment's door.

A tow truck took away a red Ford Mustang neighbors say was used by Clark......

Police started tearing down the yellow crime scene tape as daylight broke. At that point there had been no sign of Clark's return to his apartment, and neighbors said they hadn't seen Hromadka in the area for days

Loraine Falcon, 32, a nurse aid who lives in Clark's building, said the police activity kept her and her three kids — ages 15, 10 and 8 — up much of the night and left her fearful for their safety.

"I just want to know if he did it," Falcon said.

Clark's apartment appeared empty Wednesday morning after police left. No one answered the door. The brown flowered doormat remained.

During the search, one officer commented that the apartment smelled like animals. Multiple neighbors said they saw Clark and Hromadka load luggage, cats and two rodents into a vehicle on Saturday.

Falcon said she also saw Clark loading a suitcase and a duffle bag into a car Sunday at about 5 p.m.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j3Z7m0uROG-_CM8GzpRCqE2M9IbwD9AOFE400
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: September 16, 2009, 11:06:41 AM »

Did they say last night that it would take 24 to 48 hours to process the DNA from Clark?
I think that is what I've read, but now knowing that the girlfriend and he tried to escape, I sure hope they have all eyes on him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 16, 2009, 11:08:17 AM »

During the search, one officer commented that the apartment smelled like animals. Multiple neighbors said they saw Clark and Hromadka load luggage, cats and two rodents into a vehicle on Saturday.                        Wonder where the dog was?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: September 16, 2009, 11:08:25 AM »

FoxNews just said there will be a press conference in about 2 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.