March 29, 2024, 05:39:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beck Street  (Read 15696 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« on: September 12, 2009, 02:09:49 PM »

This is to make a central point for Beck street. That way we aren't scrolling through a big jumbled topic trying to pinpoint what we are looking for!

So far we know that the dogs traced a scent onto Beck street and also a death scent. <-- I'm curious the source, because I've been looking for it all over news information, and haven't found anything.

There are two households on Beck street that I recognize as being possible friends to Lindsey, as they have children that are approximately her age.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 06:16:31 PM »

This is to make a central point for Beck street. That way we aren't scrolling through a big jumbled topic trying to pinpoint what we are looking for!

So far we know that the dogs traced a scent onto Beck street and also a death scent. <-- I'm curious the source, because I've been looking for it all over news information, and haven't found anything.

There are two households on Beck street that I recognize as being possible friends to Lindsey, as they have children that are approximately her age.
Can you name names or addresses?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »

DD's map of Beck street(found in the maps and photos thread)resized by NewsJunkie.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »

This is Janet's email response from Harry Oakes,a dog search and rescue team that came to McCleary at Melissa Baum's request.

TamikosMom aka Janet wrote:

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 08:17:41 PM »

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically asked him about the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 08:22:24 PM »

Jademoff

Thank you for creating this thread.

There can be no misunderstanding regarding my words or Harry Oakes' words.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »

My email to Harry Oakes was a suggestion.

I suggested that considering the findings of the LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on his canine search on Sixth Street would have the ability to spark renewed interest if it went public.

I had no idea that he would share anything with me.  My thought process was that he would contact the media.

However ... Harry Oakes did share me.  Nothing about 6th Street.  Everything about Beck Street.  A search I was previously unaware of.

That's it.  That's all.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 08:26:51 PM »

Karma ... I apologize.  I must be going blind ... I did not see your post.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 08:37:44 PM »

Karma ... I apologize.  I must be going blind ... I did not see your post.

Janet
No problem sweety
I was trying to get whatever Beck street info we had over to this thread.
Have a good night you all.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 02:20:37 AM »

Jademoff

Janet

You're very welcome, as this seems to be a hot topic that we are looking at.

Karma- Are you asking for all the addresses on Beck Street?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 08:29:19 AM »

Jademoff

Janet

You're very welcome, as this seems to be a hot topic that we are looking at.

Karma- Are you asking for all the addresses on Beck Street?
Maybe just the ones you are suspicious of(the 2 families)?Unless there are SO's living there or just plain weird people......doesn't look like many people live on Beck street but there are a few people living on 1st street which goes from Mommsen to Beck street.

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »

There are a few names on Beck I'm not familiar with. But the ones I do know, I have absolutely no suspicions about.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »

There are a few names on Beck I'm not familiar with. But the ones I do know, I have absolutely no suspicions about.
Sorry Jade,I think I have you mixed up with another poster.   

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 05:17:08 PM »

It probably was me that you are refering to. I saw a last name that I was curious about but I know exactly who it is now and am no long suspicious of them anymore.

I had heared about one of the local Shelton mens bodies being found recently 2 1/2 miles out of shelton. It was sometime back in July. But I don't think that it fits the mile radius in which the dogs picked up the scent.

http://www.columbian.com/article/20090730/NEWS06/307309986/Missing+Shelton+man+found+dead

This is the news article.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 06:11:59 PM »

It probably was me that you are refering to. I saw a last name that I was curious about but I know exactly who it is now and am no long suspicious of them anymore.

I had heared about one of the local Shelton mens bodies being found recently 2 1/2 miles out of shelton. It was sometime back in July. But I don't think that it fits the mile radius in which the dogs picked up the scent.

http://www.columbian.com/article/20090730/NEWS06/307309986/Missing+Shelton+man+found+dead

Thank you!

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 01:22:59 PM »

Is Kara referring to the scent detected on 16th Street search or ... the scent detected near Lindsey Baums home?

Janet

______

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #992 on: July 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864342#msg864342

KaraK
« Reply #1012 on: July 04, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

I do want to let you know I just had a visitor that Lindsey's family hired - an independent tracker renowned for helping where others have failed http://www.k9sardog.com/harryoakes.html and he says he picked up a scent nearly the same as I was told before. He cut his usual fee and is currently trying to track using his trained dogs. Pray he finds something that the others have missed!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864394#msg864394

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 05:05:26 PM »

Missing Shelton man found dead

Thursday, July 30 | 5:15 p.m.

The body of a Shelton man who was reported missing June 10 was found in a creek.

The Mason County coroner told The Olympian that 42-year-old David J. Curtis apparently drowned accidentally.

He had been camping near Mill Creek and sheriff's deputies repeatedly searched the area after he was reported missing by his family. Divers found the body Wednesday in about 4 feet of water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is so strange......Sheriffs deputies repeatedly searched the area yet didn't find him.....he was in 4 feet of water.I hope they didn't help GH search for Lindsey....repeatedly.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »

Is Kara referring to the scent detected on 16th Street search or ... the scent detected near Lindsey Baums home?

Janet

______

KaraK

When Lindsey left my house she headed down maple street - my daughter watched her until the neighbors trees got in the way that would have been before she hit the corner of 7th and Maple. Either route she took either straight home or up 6th she would have had to walk down Maple street a ways.

Originally I was told that they picked up Lindsey's scent on the corner of 6th and Maple (near Beehive retirement center) and it went up 6th street (so to me that is a right onto 6th street) I was even told another location nearer to her house where they picked up her scent as well. They are no longer saying this and are now saying the dogs never picked up a scent (that's impossible isn't it????) So I am confused and not sure now what the real story is.

KaraK

I do want to let you know I just had a visitor that Lindsey's family hired - an independent tracker renowned for helping where others have failed http://www.k9sardog.com/harryoakes.html and he says he picked up a scent nearly the same as I was told before. He cut his usual fee and is currently trying to track using his trained dogs. Pray he finds something that the others have missed!!!

I think she means the scent on Beck street as that is closer to Lindsey's house.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 05:25:25 PM »

Here is DD's map,resized by NewsJunkie and flipped by me

Here is MikeB's photo taken from his plane.
Both show Beck Street in the upper left corner.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »

Janet

______

KaraK

KaraK

I think she means the scent on Beck street as that is closer to Lindsey's house.

I was one with DD's contention that the 6th Street route was where Harry Oakes's dogs detected a scent.  However ... when I read Kara's posts again (see above) ... and consider the revelation of Harry Oakes' words ... I think you are right and ... it is Beck Street that is being referenced.

Janet

+++++

I am starting this thread to research who lives on 6th street in Mccleary.  Who are they connected to who might be sex offenders etc. 

Kara states early on the dogs were suppose to have hit on scent going up the hill on 6th.  Lindsey's mother has now suppose to be hiring another dog handler who states the dogs also alerted to scent about the same place. 

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.