March 28, 2024, 04:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284164 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: September 13, 2009, 08:19:35 PM »

~~ JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE ~~
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:35:37 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 05:03:39 AM »

Have a good day all.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 06:21:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 06:26:32 AM »

Nancy Grace 09/29/09   http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 06:30:32 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-wkmg-says-dna-mystery-could-be-big-break-for-defense.html

Casey Anthony: WKMG says DNA mystery could be big break for defense
posted by halboedeker on Sep 29, 2009 11:34:07 PM
<snipped>
Making headlines earlier in the day was the news that an FBI lab analyst, during testing, had accidentally contaminated the tape.

The second piece of DNA was found on the tape's adhesive side, Pipitone reported.

The DNA expert confirmed to Pipitone that this second piece of DNA does not belong to Caylee, Casey, Casey's parents or the FBI lab analyst.

Pipitone also reported that the FBI has found that the tape on Caylee's skull does not come from the same source as the tape on a gas tank in the Anthony home.

"If that bears out as this case progresses, that could also be very damaging in any attempt to tie Casey to the scene of that crime," Pipitone said.

WKMG also reported that Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, tomorrow will discuss the latest documents released in the case.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 06:32:16 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

UPDATED: Attorney To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case
Brad Conway Says Information Raise Questions
POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:13 pm EDT September 29, 2009
<snipped>
The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 06:36:58 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/30/sources_duct_tape_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html

Sources: Duct Tape Evidence In Casey Case Doesn't Add Up
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:56:48 AM

Reported By Adam Longo,Jacqueline FellandScott Harris

ORLANDO -- Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said he plans to release even more documents Wednesday, even after the state made more than 1,000 pages of information public Tuesday.

Sources said information Conway is expected to release will show that duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

One part of the documents released Tuesday detail the activities of the Anthony family and their detectives running down leads about Caylee's disappearance.
The technical documents consist of hundreds of pages and pages of evidence lists, receipts to show the chain of evidence and lab reports from the FBI.

Part of the documents provide insight into the investigation by Dominic Casey who acted as a private investigator and at times security for the Anthony family early on.

Dominic Casey followed up on leads of people who camped outside the Anthony home last summer. He also tracked down leads from e-mails that flooded Cindy, George and brother Lee's inbox.

Up until the family and Casey's attorney Jose Baez separated ties, Dominic Casey had a rap sheet of dozens of people he thought might be involved in the case.

Pictures of possible Zenaida Gonzalez were dispatched to the family from Dominic Casey. At one point Dominic e-mailed Lee saying he was very "skeptical" of the Zenaida Gonzalez that came forward and is now wrapped up in a civil suit against Casey Anthony.
Dominic Casey and Cindy Anthony also exchanged a number of possible scenarios. The Anthonys were not very trusting of so-called friends of Casey.

At times, Dominic even asked Lee Anthony do a little investigating.

Remember the memorial in February for Caylee?

The Anthony family made a list of people, complete with photos, who wouldn't be allowed inside the memorial service. That list included a Central Florida television reporter and CNN's Nancy Grace.

The documents include FBI lab reports on evidence collected from Anthonys home and the woods where Caylee's remains were found in December and interviews with friends.

* One of the people deputies interviewed was friend Annie Downing. Read the Transcript.

Downing told authorities Casey told her that Caylee's father was a man named Eric who had been in Orlando during Spring Break while she worked at Universal. She told Downing that "Eric" died the day before or the day of Caylee's second birthday in August 2007.

Downing said Casey told her that Jesse Grund had keys to the car that had been abandoned, suggesting that Grund could have done something with the car before it was discovered in the Amscot lot.

Downing also said Casey came to her at one point, saying she was having an emotional breakdown and wanted to commit herself, leaving her daughter with her mother.
    * Another document is a witness report by James Thompson, who works at a computer store. Read the report

In the report, Thompson said Casey appeared to be jealous when he showed some attention to her daughter by giving her a beanie baby. Later, when he saw the two in another store, he said Casey didn't help Caylee with a heavy store door.

* Two documents released concentrated on some of the physical evidence, including items taken from the trunk of the car and clothing seized from the house, including samples taken from a shovel that was found in the trunk of the car that could have been used to "bury the victim." The reports are being released in response to a public records request.
    * Another document discusses the shovel found in the car driven by Casey. It says that tests show there was no blood or DNA present in the trunk and there was no DNA evidence that Casey had handled the shovel.
    * A collection of e-mails from private detectives to the Anthonys. Some e-mails are from Cindy Anthony attempting to stop Web sites from profitting from Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 07:20:16 AM »

PEEPS!! They are doing their job and trying to cast doubt on the  jury pool. I am not surprised it has taken them this long  They are a tad slow 

They have no Defense ..... Casey is going to
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:22:33 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 07:24:27 AM »

Good morning Nut, San, and Trimm. Thanks for the links, Trimm.

Nut, the Caylee pic is so lovely....your kc hangman is funny. lol.

Can a lawyer that isn't kc's do that?
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 07:33:06 AM »

That's what I don't understand...How can an attorney who is not representing the defendant release evidence in the case?  This seems to me to be setting a dangerous precedent if not in this case, perhaps another.  However, I have been surprised several times already at the differences that exist in Florida's discovery law vs. other state's.

Apparently we'll hear what Conway releases at 11 am Orlando time.   http://cfnews13.com/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 07:33:40 AM »

PEEPS!! They are doing their job and trying to cast doubt on the  jury pool. I am not surprised it has taken them this long  They are a tad slow 

They have no Defense ..... Casey is going to

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 07:34:46 AM »

I guess we'll find out this morning.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 07:37:43 AM »

That's what I don't understand...How can an attorney who is not representing the defendant release evidence in the case?  This seems to me to be setting a dangerous precedent if not in this case, perhaps another.  However, I have been surprised several times already at the differences that exist in Florida's discovery law vs. other state's.

Apparently we'll hear what Conway releases at 11 am Orlando time.   http://cfnews13.com/

Anything you ever thought or read about in other cases goes out the window with the Anthonys.    I swear they come from another dimension.

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 07:39:47 AM »

Florida law surprises me too. Good morning, Toy.

At first Brad made sure he kept space between himself and kc and ...it looks like spindy wore him down.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,557480,00.html
FBI: Bloody Silhouette of Child Found in Casey Anthony's Trunk

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
 An FBI forensics lab identified a blood stain outline of a child in the fetal position in the trunk liner of accused child killer Casey Anthony’s truck, according to newly released documents.

The new information came in an e-mail from FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen B. Cowan to another agency employee in an email dated Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2008.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, hiding the child's remains and lying to investigators about a baby sitter kidnapping her.

“If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline or silhouette of a child in the fetal position," Cowan wrote.

The e-mail was included among thousands more pages of information pertaining to the Anthony case that were released by the Florida state attorney's office on Tuesday.
"You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly," Cowan said in the message. "The image is best viewed on a computer screen, rather than a printout, but several of us can see this image and agree there is good chance we are seeing something significant."

Included in the newly released documents was information that duct tape found on the mouth of slain toddler Caylee Anthony was contaminated by an FBI document examiner.

The contamination was discovered after FBI lab workers noticed female DNA on the duct tape which neither matched Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony or the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony. Samples were taken of FBI workers who had handled the duct tape and a match was found with a forensics document examiner.

The forensics lab that identified the blood stain also confirmed Caylee's identity when her remains were found in December 2008, six months after she disappeared. Her mother didn't report her missing for a month.
Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges and remains behind bars in Orlando. Her trial was pushed back from October 2009 to January 2010, but could be delayed even further.

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 07:53:19 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,557480,00.html
FBI: Bloody Silhouette of Child Found in Casey Anthony's Trunk

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
 An FBI forensics lab identified a blood stain outline of a child in the fetal position in the trunk liner of accused child killer Casey Anthony’s truck, according to newly released documents.

The new information came in an e-mail from FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen B. Cowan to another agency employee in an email dated Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2008.

The 23-year-old Orlando woman is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, hiding the child's remains and lying to investigators about a baby sitter kidnapping her.

“If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline or silhouette of a child in the fetal position," Cowan wrote.

The e-mail was included among thousands more pages of information pertaining to the Anthony case that were released by the Florida state attorney's office on Tuesday.
"You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly," Cowan said in the message. "The image is best viewed on a computer screen, rather than a printout, but several of us can see this image and agree there is good chance we are seeing something significant."

Included in the newly released documents was information that duct tape found on the mouth of slain toddler Caylee Anthony was contaminated by an FBI document examiner.

The contamination was discovered after FBI lab workers noticed female DNA on the duct tape which neither matched Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony or the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony. Samples were taken of FBI workers who had handled the duct tape and a match was found with a forensics document examiner.

The forensics lab that identified the blood stain also confirmed Caylee's identity when her remains were found in December 2008, six months after she disappeared. Her mother didn't report her missing for a month.
Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges and remains behind bars in Orlando. Her trial was pushed back from October 2009 to January 2010, but could be delayed even further.

There's a pic of that silhouette at the Caylee Daily. I wish I hadn't looked at it now though.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 08:01:10 AM »

Good morning to all you folks, too.

Does anyone happen to know if Florida's Sunshine Law prohibits (or severely limits) a gag order?

I know it would have severely altered my interest in the case if documents and such had not been released but I do wonder the effect all this has had on the jury pool.  I daresay moving the trial will have little bearing either since the entire nation has seemed attuned to every detail.  I think this case will accentuate the impact modern media (i.e. internet) actually has in today's justice system.

As much as I am intrigued and spellbound over the docs and discovery related to the case, above all I want a trial that is not overturned on some weird technicality as we have seen happen in other high profile cases. 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »

how can conway come out now and say that the hair doesnt match caylee when the said originally it did? and dont tell me that the tape doesnt match after they had said it did? whats going on....this cant be happening.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 08:20:22 AM »

how can conway come out now and say that the hair doesnt match caylee when the said originally it did? and dont tell me that the tape doesnt match after they had said it did? whats going on....this cant be happening.
      Good Morning Monkeys---Jesse I didnt hear that about the hair not matching Caylee and the tape not being a match-didnt get the time to all doc--I hope this is not true--
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 08:21:29 AM »

I don't know if this was discussed here or not yet. The more Cindy reveals, the more I think she could be narcissistic too. Anyone else?

As I understand it, there are different levels one can be. At first I wondered about George, but after reading some things, I don't think he has NPD. Things like him telling LE that he didn't like how going to Baez's house for dinner and all that crap affected things about Caylee...signs of a conscience. Which at times makes me angrier at him because he's shown a conscience and still goes on with the stupid crap. He keeps sitting on the wrong side of the courtroom. 

After yesterday...I'm feeling more certain Cindy has NPD.

I did some digging on narcissistic disorders and found this interesting. It sounds a lot like Cindy in some ways. http://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/malignant-self-love/narcissistic-parents/menu-id-1469/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.