April 16, 2024, 02:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285694 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: October 05, 2009, 10:31:32 PM »

I think that even though we all heard Richard Hornsby last week discussing the fact that the defense motion to dismiss was poorly written, not based on FL law and in fact, if it were to be filed should have been done last year, it was great to see the prosecution's answer.  It more or less squashed Baez et al like bugs. (I seem to recall seeing here a photoshopped picture of a cockroach with Baez' head on it.  Very prophetic it was, too.) One would think that the two "Highly experienced" attorneys Baden and Lyon would have known better, but of course since Ms. Baden intended to "Educate" the judge, perhaps this was part of the education process.  Ha! I do believe her arrogance has backfired and she has been exposed rather like the "Emperor has no clothes."

I'd also like to say to Blink---You are good, very good.

JOSE COCKROACH, HE GIVES COCKROACHES A BAD NAME:

RAID!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: October 05, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wftv-asks-if-jose-baez-signals-shift-in-defense.html

Casey Anthony: WFTV asks if Jose Baez signals shift in defense

posted by halboedeker on Oct 5, 2009 5:39:15 PM

Did a Jose Baez interview this weekend signal a new approach in the defense of Casey Anthony?

On Fox News Channel, Geraldo Rivera interviewed Baez and brought up a plea deal for Anthony.

"That's not my decision to make," Baez told Rivera. "Any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey, and she would have to accept the plea if one were offered."

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. What did Baez's words mean?

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, as far as she knew, prosecutors aren't offering a deal. Belich noted the "surprising" shift in Baez's words: "Up until now, he's insisted Casey is innocent and she has a very compelling reason not for calling law enforcement for a month after Caylee disappeared."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer scoffed at Baez's response: "The proper response would be: Are you kidding me? She's innocent. We've pled not guilty. We're going to trial."

Belich said noted that Baez started the Rivera interview by saying the evidence against Anthony is weak and the case should be thrown out.

Sheaffer again blasted the defense's approach: "There's one thing consistent about the defense. And that's their ability to continue to make inconsistent statements, one right after another."

Baez had no response to WFTV's story, Belich said. But WFTV put the Rivera interview at the top of its 5 o'clock news tonight. "Up until now, Casey's defense team and her family have insisted there would be no deal," anchor Bob Opsahl said.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing interviewed Jim Thompson, a Maitland computer store owner who's a new witness in the case. Thompson said he saw Casey and Caylee Anthony coming out of a Casselberry Walmart on the last day grandfather George Anthony saw the little girl.

Thompson wonders if there's a Walmart video that might confirm what he's saying, Kealing said.

What to make of Thompson's statement?

"Sources close to the prosecution say it appears that Thompson is sincere in his beliefs, but are they willing and ready to take what he is claiming in his sworn statement as gospel?" Kealing said. "The indication we get is, no, they are not."

WESH, WFTV and WKMG-Channel 6 reported that prosecutors today filed a response to the Anthony defense team's motion to dismiss the murder and aggravated child-abuse charges against her. Prosecutors say the defense's motion is "legally incorrect" and "fatally flawed," Kealing said.

WKMG's Tony Pipitone said, "Prosecutors today effectively tried to take the defense team to school -- law school, pointing out rules in effect for 41 years in Florida require Casey Anthony to face trial except under very limited circumstances."

Pipitone added: "And this, they say, is not one of those circumstances."

The defense's motion does not contain a sworn statement from Anthony, Pipitone explained. Prosecutors have asked Judge Stan Strickland not even to consider the defense motion.

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said that Strickland could decide on the motions on his own or hear lawyers' arguments at a hearing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: October 05, 2009, 10:39:26 PM »

Good evening, monkeys.

Wow...interesting article by MW.  It would fit with how angry George was with KC..as I recall, he left and spent the night away from home after the confrontation with KC about her lies.  As always, the not very smart factor comes into play with the Anthony's...wonder why George would tell anyone else what he planned to do with the gun???

I've always wondered why he bought the gun and even wondered if he might shoot himself...but I never thought that he might shoot KC.

This reminds me of something he said to LE...he was very nervous to open the trunk of the car when it was found because of the smell...he was afraid (before the trunk was opened) that it was either his daughter or his granddaughter in the car.

I've always thought that it must have hit him like a 2 x 4 to the head when KC was found and she told that stupid story about the kidnapping THIRTY DAYS BEFORE !!!  Even a not too smart person can figure out that that story was a lie from day one! 

IMO, George knew the instant that story came out...that Caylee had been missing for so long and KC never said anything to George and Cindy....he knew THEN that KC killed Caylee.

George and Cindy are smart enough to know what the death smell is...SO...they knew that KC killed Caylee when the odor of death came together with the lie that Caylee's "missing" for a month!! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: October 05, 2009, 10:46:05 PM »

Good evening, monkeys.

Wow...interesting article by MW.  It would fit with how angry George was with KC..as I recall, he left and spent the night away from home after the confrontation with KC about her lies.  As always, the not very smart factor comes into play with the Anthony's...wonder why George would tell anyone else what he planned to do with the gun???

I've always wondered why he bought the gun and even wondered if he might shoot himself...but I never thought that he might shoot KC.

This reminds me of something he said to LE...he was very nervous to open the trunk of the car when it was found because of the smell...he was afraid (before the trunk was opened) that it was either his daughter or his granddaughter in the car.

I've always thought that it must have hit him like a 2 x 4 to the head when KC was found and she told that stupid story about the kidnapping THIRTY DAYS BEFORE !!!  Even a not too smart person can figure out that that story was a lie from day one! 

IMO, George knew the instant that story came out...that Caylee had been missing for so long and KC never said anything to George and Cindy....he knew THEN that KC killed Caylee.

George and Cindy are smart enough to know what the death smell is...SO...they knew that KC killed Caylee when the odor of death came together with the lie that Caylee's "missing" for a month!! 

Yep--I think they did too.  George first and Cindy after the third call to LE.  In any case they knew at least late on the night of July 15th and went into action tampering, hindering, etc.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: October 05, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »

Evening everyone!  Haven't begun catching up yet, but came across this article reading the news tonight and wanted to share it.   It's by psychiatry correspondent Dr. Keith Ablow (FOX news) and he discusses how the disclosure of a predatory killer's crimes affect family members and fiances.  You can find it at http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/category/the-mind-of-the-news/.   It's the second article down, entitled A Killer In The Family. It's interesting to note that we see no evidence of the stated looking inside themselves behavior with the Anthonys.  Dr. Ablow accurately described Casey when describing the
"playacting" and he captured her rage at LE for not believing her lie and predators being able to sense who will believe them.

IMO, Cindy knew late October/early November that Caylee was dead and approximately where to find her (per her own comments about she had sent someone to look in those woods, someone looking specifically for black trash bags with a metal probe).  How could Cindy have known where to "send" Dominic if she, George, Dominic, and Lee couldn't find Zanny the Nanny?  Casey had to have told Cindy, Lee, Jose Baez, or Dominic Casey.

The opinion...Mine, all mine.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: October 05, 2009, 11:39:23 PM »

At the same site, Dr. Ketih Ablow also has an excellent article on Drew Peterson and defining empathy.  How he describes Peterson parallels perfectly with Casey Anthony.  http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/category/the-mind-of-the-news/page/3/  (top of the page).

Here, http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/category/the-mind-of-the-news/page/5/ , he addresses Casey Anthony. It's the 9th article down.  Happy Reading!

BBL, going to catch up here now.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: October 06, 2009, 12:04:50 AM »

Tuesday 29 September 2009 9:25 pm

Mark-02-200x300This is commentary….

I don’t often get mad… but I am now. I might even be pissed!!!

Since July 24, 2008, I have been a frequent guest on the Nancy Grace Show dispensing news about the case involving Casey Anthony… and the murder of her 2 – year old daughter, Caylee.

Now… let me tell you why my knickers are in a twist…

On Tuesday, September 29th, the Orange / Osceola County State’s Attorney’s office released a thousand documents pertaining to the case.

Page 8113 to 8117… there is a “hit list” compiled by George & Cindy Anthony’s private investigator, Dominic Casey of Longwood.

It was made up and handed out to security people watching over the comings and goings of people attending the memorial service for little Caylee earlier this year.

People making the list:

Leonard Padilla – a Sacramento, California – based bail bondsman who put up a half – million dollars in bail money to get Casey out of jail the first time she was arrested. He is known to carry a knife in a sheath.

Robert Dick – Padilla’s side-kick known to be a weapons expert… and occasionally carry’s “heat.”

Also on the list… is CNN Headline News infotainment host Nancy Grace… as well as Channel 9/WFTV journalist Kathi Belich.

The “hit list” saying they both have hatred towards the Anthony family.

Zenaida Gonzalez and her attorney, John Morgan, made the list.

Ms. Gonzalez first accused by Casey Anthony of snatching little Caylee… kidnapping her.

Hell… they even put a fake journalist and his buddy on the list….

Here is the list: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-09/49547180.pdf

Okay… here’s why I’m taken back by all that.

I’m not on the list. Me…. Mr.News… not on the “hit list.” I’ve appeared on the Nancy Grace show 94 times since July of 2008.

I ask Dominic Casey… WHY NOT!!! Thats why I’m PISSED!!!

Mr. Casey… and I use the mister loosley… you are a leach… a blood sucker… you’re credentials, if you have any, should be pulled and you should be held for withholding evidence dealing with an on-going murder investigation.

I’ve been a little subversive towards the Anthony family by saying on the second show on which I appeared that “the Anthony’s are a dysfunctional family. They tried to keep a lot of things under their roof… but now it’s in the open.”

The Anthony’s are a screwed up family.

George has a very short fuse. If you want some entertainment… just take a look a the deposition he gave to John Morgan’s team in the Gonzalez civil suit this past spring.

Man… talk about having a screw loose.

Then there is his wife, Cindy Anthony. She is one of the biggest enablers walking the face of the earth. She lied in this case from day one. Remember when she told a gaggle of reporters that it was rotting pizza in the trunk of Casey’s car.

How ’bout a rotting body in the car’s trunk.

She has been in denial from day one.  Check out her eyebrows..

Lee Anthony… Casey’s older brother is a nut case as well. This clown is a so-called “events coordinator” for an Orlando – based company.

He’s the guy that came to the house on Hopesprings Drive… and ripped memorials for little Caylee out of the ground. What is he in denial about.

Hell… there is even an accusation that he tried to do the “nasty” with Casey when they were a bit younger.

Hey… ya think Mackenzie Phillips and Papa John were a pair when she was 19… this little tid-bit takes it all.

Remember the night last fall… when Casey was out on bail provided by Mr. Padilla… authorities found a handgun in the spare tire well of his Chevrolet HHR.

Let me set you straight on this detail… It seems George got Cindy out of the house to do a bit of shopping. His plan was to retrieve the weapon… find Casey… blow her brains out and then turn the gun on himself.

Dominic Casey doesn’t talk about that… nor do the Anthony’s.

But, that was George’s little plan.

Oh yeah… before I forget… remember George’s little pill-popping suicide attempt at a hotel on Ridgewood Avenue in Daytona Beach last spring.

They tracked him down by using cell phone pings. He thought he was on “Dialing for Dollars…” reaching out, touching people telling them he couldn’t take it anymore.

Now, George is a former law enforcement officer in Ohio… and Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood did the right thing when they found where George was staying.

Chief Chitwood went to the hotel… talked to him… and drove him to Halifax in an unmarked police car.

Damn…. I have a lot of respect for Chief Chitwood. He is the best Chief the city has had in the past generation. But, I degress…

After George was admitted to the Halfiax Mental Health unit on the state’s Baker Act… my highly – placed sources told me that George told a nurse he didn’t take any of the pills missing from the bottles.

It was an attention getter…

The biggest actor in this entire saga is Casey Anthony. She has played to the camera in the Orange County Sheriff’s Office interrorigation room.

She has played to the camera’s when George, Cindy and Lee have paid visits.

Her lawyer… Jose Baez… a nice guy, but incompetent. Casey got his name from other inmates while in a holding cell.

I could go on and on… but the tips of my fingers have started to hurt.

As I mentioned to an interviewer on the “Scared Monkey’s” internet radio show a couple of months ago… this story has everything… sex…. lies… video tape… and Casey Anthony who “bangs like a screen door in a hurricane!!”

This has been commentary from the owner/content enditor of this website. If you’d like to respond… just shoot me an e-mail to MrNews70@yahoo.com

Always remember: The NewsWatch never stops!!

http://www.halifaxareanewswatch.com/dominic-casey-why-arent-i-on-your-hit-list/

O.k., WOW!  A thought just crossed my mind...we've been a tad pre-occupied with the Cindy-Casey wrestling match for control and Top-Dog honor.  What if George was also a contestant in their little Survivor game?  Thinking about his remarks to Casey in Jail visit videos (August 2008, IIRC) where he went on and on about the Anthony family was going to look for Missing Children from now on, like a man on a mission.  Numerous times we've seen him on air garnering attention. not for missing children, but for himself (with his mobile billboard, their boat), KidFinders, and the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation (teddy bear drop at Children's Hospital in Cleveland & Ohio PD). George confronting and shoving protesters, threatening to hurt media.  George schmoozing Casey in jail video visits.  George with his all-important "book" of documents related to the case, that he carried to his last hearing.  George, toting his ever present framed picture of Caylee, like some truth talisman.  George snatching the sign poster at JB Park.  What if he's been struggling to be Top Dog also?  I wonder if he ever played Casey against Cindy.  IMO, given what we've seen on jail video visits and heard from all the family members, I'd vote yes.  WOW, just wow!  MOO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: October 06, 2009, 12:16:02 AM »

Evening Monkeys-

Does anyone have the pics from the No CLothes Party May 25th?

I do, but I had to offload and back up recently and I can't seem to locate it.
TIA
B

Looking for Henkel markings?  Im looking, this discovery is getting beyond overloaded

Actually, I remember seeing the bubble wrap twins, but I thought the duct tape was clear.

Yea

I had these saved, Ill look for more

Anybody else notice the string of Shamrocks hanging down the door frame behind Casey in the last pic here?  I would really like to know exactly what that's all about.   

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: October 06, 2009, 01:11:18 AM »

Likely already posted:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wftv-asks-if-jose-baez-signals-shift-in-defense.html

Did a Jose Baez interview this weekend signal a new approach in the defense of Casey Anthony?

On Fox News Channel, Geraldo Rivera interviewed Baez and brought up a plea deal for Anthony.

"That's not my decision to make," Baez told Rivera. "Any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey, and she would have to accept the plea if one were offered."

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. What did Baez's words mean?

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, as far as she knew, prosecutors aren't offering a deal. Belich noted the "surprising" shift in Baez's words: "Up until now, he's insisted Casey is innocent and she has a very compelling reason not for calling law enforcement for a month after Caylee disappeared."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer scoffed at Baez's response: "The proper response would be: Are you kidding me? She's innocent. We've pled not guilty. We're going to trial."

Belich said noted that Baez started the Rivera interview by saying the evidence against Anthony is weak and the case should be thrown out.

Sheaffer again blasted the defense's approach: "There's one thing consistent about the defense. And that's their ability to continue to make inconsistent statements, one right after another."

Baez had no response to WFTV's story, Belich said. But WFTV put the Rivera interview at the top of its 5 o'clock news tonight. "Up until now, Casey's defense team and her family have insisted there would be no deal," anchor Bob Opsahl said.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing interviewed Jim Thompson, a Maitland computer store owner who's a new witness in the case. Thompson said he saw Casey and Caylee Anthony coming out of a Casselberry Walmart on the last day grandfather George Anthony saw the little girl.

Thompson wonders if there's a Walmart video that might confirm what he's saying, Kealing said.

"Sources close to the prosecution say it appears that Thompson is sincere in his beliefs, but are they willing and ready to take what he is claiming in his sworn statement as gospel?" Kealing said. "The indication we get is, no, they are not."

WESH, WFTV and WKMG-Channel 6 reported that prosecutors today filed a response to the Anthony defense team's motion to dismiss the murder and aggravated child-abuse charges against her. Prosecutors say the defense's motion is "legally incorrect" and "fatally flawed," Kealing said.

WKMG's Tony Pipitone said, "Prosecutors today effectively tried to take the defense team to school -- law school, pointing out rules in effect for 41 years in Florida require Casey Anthony to face trial except under very limited circumstances."

The defense's motion does not contain a sworn statement from Anthony, Pipitone explained. Prosecutors have asked Judge Stan Strickland not even to consider the defense motion.

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said that Strickland could decide on the motions on his own or hear lawyers' arguments at a hearing.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1129 on: October 06, 2009, 01:17:50 AM »

Likely already posted:

Hello monkeys, I hope I did this right...the part that I bolded, did anyone else notice this,,I kept replaying the video and I am sure I heard this right,,,"and she would have to accept the plea if one were offered."[/b]

Was that a really BIG slip of the words...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: October 06, 2009, 01:26:56 AM »

Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time reconciling George's "nice guy", exaggerated facial expressions, shoulder-shrugging doesn't seem to know much, "defeated" persona in interviews...with his violent outbursts at protesters
(shoving them, breaking and throwing their stuff) threatening the reporter who dared ask him if he thought Caylee was dead, allegedly chasing Lois and co. in his vehicle, etc.?  Did anyone else want to scream when George addressed Casey as "Princess" and "Sweetheart" in the jail videos?  Given what we know about Casey, Lee's comments & Casey's friends statements about the Cindy-Casey rivalry, and Cindy's behavior, I  find it nearly impossible to believe George is trustworthy or emotionally stable.  The only real emotion I've ever seen on his face was at Caylee's memorial when they were showing the slideshow of Caylee.

IMO, George knew first, but couldn't tell Cindy b/c she would only have denied it with her last breath (because it would be a reflection her mothering ability and a hit to her pride).  IMO, Cindy did know by that 3rd 911 call.  IMO, it was Cindy's idea to save Casey, not George's.  They expected some public backlash with their Casey is innocent campaign, but what they did not anticipate was the protesters.  By the time Casey bonded out with Padilla's help, George had ascertained that, knowing Casey & Cindy, things were only going to get far worse.  IMO, he knew Casey killed Caylee and Casey was going to ruin their lives...he was tired of being jerked around, with both of them emasculating him in the process (IMO).  He determined he was going to take of things once and for all and that's why he bought the gun (JMO)...he wasn't going to play by their rules anymore, he was tired of covering for Casey, trying to appease her, tired of all the fighting/arguing/constant upheaval/drama.  I do not think he was suicidal.  I think for much of their married life, Cindy had made Casey the center of her universe and George was a passing comet.  I think George really resented that Casey demanded most of Cindy's and the family's attention from the time she was young.  I also think he was enraged that she had no remorse or even considered the lengths her family was going to just to save her and what she was putting them through.  I think George finally realized what kind of daughter they had.  IMO, all these things factored into the gun purchase (because he was willing to risk jail time, if he got caught).  All strictly MOO.  There must have been an extenuating circumstance because George did not get charged.  I wonder exactly what he told that Grand Jury.  Apparently, Cindy (I'm guessing) set him straight soon after the suicide fiasco because he's been towing the storyline ever since, doing a "heroic" job of standing by his daughter now.  It's interesting also, that unlike Cindy, George never showed any frustration with Casey in the jail house videos.

Also, interesting that he has never, on any recorded jail visit, asked one question about Zanny or where she might have been/gone.  He also steered clear of actually discussing Caylee at all.  For two people who loved Caylee Marie, Cindy & George never in any recorded jail conversation or any video interview (prior to Caylee being found), ever talked about how scared Caylee must feel being abducted and taken from her mom at J Blanchard Park or that she must be missing them, etc.  Not one member of the Anthony family ever publicly attributed any feelings to Caylee at all.  Mmmmhhhmm.  They discussed her as if she's an object, like a pet (sorry animal-loving monkeys), but they never personify her. It's really, really sad. Casey is Cindy's focus and it appears Caylee is relegated to being an afterthought.  Casey must be thrilled because she has her parents' undivided attention, desperately seeking a wave/a smile/some slight acknowledgement of them.  They are at her mercy and they all know it.  All MOO.

Forecast for the Day:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1131 on: October 06, 2009, 01:27:25 AM »

Hi protect the little babies! I heard that too as I watched it. I feel sure he was saying that HE couldn't accept a plea, only CASEY could, because she would be the one doing the time, but, like you, I thought it was a freudian slip!   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: October 06, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »

Well, I've dissected enough for one evening/morning.  LOL!   Didn't mean to monopolize the convo here.  Time for me to scoot off my branch.  Hope you all have a good evening/morning!  Take good care!

P.S.  Thanks to all the great monkeys with the links, pics, news briefs!           

Forecast for the Day:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: October 06, 2009, 01:46:39 AM »

Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time reconciling George's "nice guy", exaggerated facial expressions, shoulder-shrugging doesn't seem to know much, "defeated" persona in interviews...with his violent outbursts at protesters
(shoving them, breaking and throwing their stuff) threatening the reporter who dared ask him if he thought Caylee was dead, allegedly chasing Lois and co. in his vehicle, etc.?  Did anyone else want to scream when George addressed Casey as "Princess" and "Sweetheart" in the jail videos?  Given what we know about Casey, Lee's comments & Casey's friends statements about the Cindy-Casey rivalry, and Cindy's behavior, I  find it nearly impossible to believe George is trustworthy or emotionally stable.  The only real emotion I've ever seen on his face was at Caylee's memorial when they were showing the slideshow of Caylee.

IMO, George knew first, but couldn't tell Cindy b/c she would only have denied it with her last breath (because it would be a reflection her mothering ability and a hit to her pride).  IMO, Cindy did know by that 3rd 911 call.  IMO, it was Cindy's idea to save Casey, not George's.  They expected some public backlash with their Casey is innocent campaign, but what they did not anticipate was the protesters.  By the time Casey bonded out with Padilla's help, George had ascertained that, knowing Casey & Cindy, things were only going to get far worse.  IMO, he knew Casey killed Caylee and Casey was going to ruin their lives...he was tired of being jerked around, with both of them emasculating him in the process (IMO).  He determined he was going to take of things once and for all and that's why he bought the gun (JMO)...he wasn't going to play by their rules anymore, he was tired of covering for Casey, trying to appease her, tired of all the fighting/arguing/constant upheaval/drama.  I do not think he was suicidal.  I think for much of their married life, Cindy had made Casey the center of her universe and George was a passing comet.  I think George really resented that Casey demanded most of Cindy's and the family's attention from the time she was young.  I also think he was enraged that she had no remorse or even considered the lengths her family was going to just to save her and what she was putting them through.  I think George finally realized what kind of daughter they had.  IMO, all these things factored into the gun purchase (because he was willing to risk jail time, if he got caught).  All strictly MOO.  There must have been an extenuating circumstance because George did not get charged.  I wonder exactly what he told that Grand Jury.  Apparently, Cindy (I'm guessing) set him straight soon after the suicide fiasco because he's been towing the storyline ever since, doing a "heroic" job of standing by his daughter now.  It's interesting also, that unlike Cindy, George never showed any frustration with Casey in the jail house videos.

Also, interesting that he has never, on any recorded jail visit, asked one question about Zanny or where she might have been/gone.  He also steered clear of actually discussing Caylee at all.  For two people who loved Caylee Marie, Cindy & George never in any recorded jail conversation or any video interview (prior to Caylee being found), ever talked about how scared Caylee must feel being abducted and taken from her mom at J Blanchard Park or that she must be missing them, etc.  Not one member of the Anthony family ever publicly attributed any feelings to Caylee at all.  Mmmmhhhmm.  They discussed her as if she's an object, like a pet (sorry animal-loving monkeys), but they never personify her. It's really, really sad. Casey is Cindy's focus and it appears Caylee is relegated to being an afterthought.  Casey must be thrilled because she has her parents' undivided attention, desperately seeking a wave/a smile/some slight acknowledgement of them.  They are at her mercy and they all know it.  All MOO.

Excellent post, as usual, ISpy!

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: October 06, 2009, 03:02:21 AM »

I second that:  excellent post ISPY!  Seeing all the reactions, actions and interactions between the Anthonys is almost surreal!  That is what has made this case so high profile.  NO ONE would do the things or act the way they have if they really loved and cared for their child/grandchild. 

George's jailhouse visits were just bizarre! 

Hope all you monkeys are in good health and spirits!  "God bless" and "hi" to you all!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: October 06, 2009, 06:21:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: October 06, 2009, 06:31:45 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/casey-anthonys-defense-admits-they-wont-rule-out-a-plea-deal/
Casey Anthony’s Defense Won’t Rule Out A “Plea Deal”
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
By Express
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — For the very first time in the case against Casey Anthony, her lawyer says he won’t rule out the chance of a plea deal.

“Any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey,” Jose Baez told Geraldo Rivera during an interview over the weekend
Up until now, Casey’s defense team and her family have insisted there would be no deals made. They insist she’s innocent and say she would have to admit to something she didn’t do to take a plea deal, even though she could face the death penalty by going to trial.

Prosecutors still haven’t publicly offered a deal to Casey, but over the weekend talk show host Geraldo Rivera asked Baez, with all the evidence against Casey, why not agree to a plea deal to save her life. Baez says it’s up to Casey.

“Well, that’s not my decision to make. Umm, that, any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey and she would have to accept a plea, if one were offered,” Baez told Rivera.

“The proper response would have been, ‘Are you kidding me? She’s innocent! We pled not guilty. We are going to trial,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said (watch full interview).

Baez made the surprising statements Sunday during a New York media blitz.

“’Cause it’s her that has to do the time. It’s her life at stake here,” Baez told Rivera.

But to this point, Baez has maintained Casey is innocent and that she has a very compelling reason for not calling law enforcement for a month after Caylee disappeared.

“We feel our client is innocent and we want her to have her day in court. She wants to have her day in court and, I know it’s a hard thing for everyone to believe, but she is innocent,” Baez said on January 30.
Baez spent the beginning part of the interview with Rivera arguing that the evidence against Casey is weak at best and that the whole case should be thrown out.

“Well, there’s one thing that’s consistent about the defense and that’s their ability to continue to make inconsistent statements, one after the other,” Sheaffer said.

Eyewitness News received no response from Baez in attempts to get his comments Monday.
Also Monday, prosecutors responded to the defense motion to throw out all the charges against Casey by arguing, legally, Casey would have to agree that all the evidence is true but then somehow convince the judge that it wouldn’t convict her.

The prosecutors say, in this case, it’s not even an option because it’s a circumstantial case and the defense can’t ask for the charges to be dropped until all of the evidence is heard at trial. SOUCRE:   WFTV.COM NEWS ORLANDO FLORIDA   6:19 pm EDT October 5, 2009
BAEZ TALKS:  http://www.wftv.com/video/21207724/index.html

SHEAFFER ANALYSIS: http://www.wftv.com/video/21207781/index.html
VIDEO REPORT:  http://www.wftv.com/video/21209460/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: October 06, 2009, 06:35:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/5/state_wants_dismissal_motion_thrown_out_in_casey_case.html
 State Wants Dismissal Motion Thrown Out In Casey Case
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:20:33 AM
ORLANDO -- The state has filed a new motion in the case against Casey Anthony.

It all started with Casey's defense attorneys filing a motion saying the charges of first-degree murder and child abuse should be thrown out.

The state said the motion is flawed and should be thrown out.

The state attorney's office actually calls the motion "glaring and fatal."

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: October 06, 2009, 07:43:51 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: October 06, 2009, 07:51:51 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/5/state_wants_dismissal_motion_thrown_out_in_casey_case.html
 State Wants Dismissal Motion Thrown Out In Casey Case
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:20:33 AM
ORLANDO -- The state has filed a new motion in the case against Casey Anthony.

It all started with Casey's defense attorneys filing a motion saying the charges of first-degree murder and child abuse should be thrown out.

The state said the motion is flawed and should be thrown out.

The state attorney's office actually calls the motion "glaring and fatal."

What I find interesting in this motion is that it effectively schools the defense on proper legal procedure.  I have no legal training whatsoever, but the defense motion seemed ridiculous.  Again, how can anyone take the so-called Dream Team seriously when their legal skills seem so flawed?  If they are working pro bono, I guess you get what you pay for...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.