April 19, 2024, 08:42:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285786 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: October 06, 2009, 08:26:22 AM »

In Mark William's article...the part about George blowing his and Casey's brains out....seems to me the only reason for that thought process is that Casey did indeed tell her family that she killed Caylee.  If George wanted answers about what happened to Caylee, he wouldn't be killing anyone. Know what I mean?  Does anyone remember the date when LE came and removed the gun from George's tire well?

It was Sept. 5, 2008

That is exactly the whoa factor to this.  If MW's report of what happened is true it jeans George blamed Casey with knowledge & he couldnt leave with what she did & probably that he failed as a father.    This is exactly why I questioned when he went to OCSO & begged them not to tell his wife and son that he was there (when he spoke about not liking the smell in the car as part of the conversation).   That was even before Casey was bonded out, if memory serves.   I distinctly remember detectives  assisting in making it not obvious to Lee that George was already there when they told him that discovery (either the jail visits or the calls) were about to become public.

I might add that I questioned why there was not charges at that time because whether Casey knew about the firearm or not under the conditions of her bond there were to be no firearms in the home & found it interesting that it was found in the rear wheel well, was George tipped off that the call was made?
  goood morning monkeys  --do we know who tiped LE about the gun-
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: October 06, 2009, 08:33:44 AM »

Evening everyone!  Haven't begun catching up yet, but came across this article reading the news tonight and wanted to share it.   It's by psychiatry correspondent Dr. Keith Ablow (FOX news) and he discusses how the disclosure of a predatory killer's crimes affect family members and fiances.  You can find it at http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/category/the-mind-of-the-news/.   It's the second article down, entitled A Killer In The Family. It's interesting to note that we see no evidence of the stated looking inside themselves behavior with the Anthonys.  Dr. Ablow accurately described Casey when describing the
"playacting" and he captured her rage at LE for not believing her lie and predators being able to sense who will believe them.

IMO, Cindy knew late October/early November that Caylee was dead and approximately where to find her (per her own comments about she had sent someone to look in those woods, someone looking specifically for black trash bags with a metal probe).  How could Cindy have known where to "send" Dominic if she, George, Dominic, and Lee couldn't find Zanny the Nanny?  Casey had to have told Cindy, Lee, Jose Baez, or Dominic Casey.

The opinion...Mine, all mine.
I spy if they knew that Caylee was dead-if KC told them is that a crime and could they be held responsible.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: October 06, 2009, 08:42:54 AM »

In Mark William's article...the part about George blowing his and Casey's brains out....seems to me the only reason for that thought process is that Casey did indeed tell her family that she killed Caylee.  If George wanted answers about what happened to Caylee, he wouldn't be killing anyone. Know what I mean?  Does anyone remember the date when LE came and removed the gun from George's tire well?

It was Sept. 5, 2008

That is exactly the whoa factor to this.  If MW's report of what happened is true it jeans George blamed Casey with knowledge & he couldnt leave with what she did & probably that he failed as a father.    This is exactly why I questioned when he went to OCSO & begged them not to tell his wife and son that he was there (when he spoke about not liking the smell in the car as part of the conversation).   That was even before Casey was bonded out, if memory serves.   I distinctly remember detectives  assisting in making it not obvious to Lee that George was already there when they told him that discovery (either the jail visits or the calls) were about to become public.

I might add that I questioned why there was not charges at that time because whether Casey knew about the firearm or not under the conditions of her bond there were to be no firearms in the home & found it interesting that it was found in the rear wheel well, was George tipped off that the call was made?
Cherjers, I thought it was the guy who sold George the gun, but I don't have a link.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: October 06, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »

It was Sept. 5, 2008

Mark's account of this is true....I heard the same account a very long time ago, sorry I can't say from where. After the trial I will say.  What I don't know is when George let this be known. I do know that it was the person who sold the gun to George that called LE that night.

Thanks,Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: October 06, 2009, 08:47:12 AM »

O.k., WOW!  A thought just crossed my mind...we've been a tad pre-occupied with the Cindy-Casey wrestling match for control and Top-Dog honor.  What if George was also a contestant in their little Survivor game?  Thinking about his remarks to Casey in Jail visit videos (August 2008, IIRC) where he went on and on about the Anthony family was going to look for Missing Children from now on, like a man on a mission.  Numerous times we've seen him on air garnering attention. not for missing children, but for himself (with his mobile billboard, their boat), KidFinders, and the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation (teddy bear drop at Children's Hospital in Cleveland & Ohio PD). George confronting and shoving protesters, threatening to hurt media.  George schmoozing Casey in jail video visits.  George with his all-important "book" of documents related to the case, that he carried to his last hearing.  George, toting his ever present framed picture of Caylee, like some truth talisman.  George snatching the sign poster at JB Park.  What if he's been struggling to be Top Dog also?  I wonder if he ever played Casey against Cindy.  IMO, given what we've seen on jail video visits and heard from all the family members, I'd vote yes.  WOW, just wow!  MOO

Good Morning Everybody.  an angelic monkey

I have always felt that Georgie was not as vanilla and passive as he pretends to be. He is the best actor of all in my view. I believe he pulls Cin Cin's strings often, and lets her be the one "out there" with her outrageous theatrics and antics. I can just seem him hanging over her shoulder while she is on the phone blasting someone out, and sending vicious e-mails. I just can't see him propped up in his recliner watching his favorite Food Chanel network show, while she is at it. He's done his share of chit stirring in public, and I don't think much changes behind closed doors. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: October 06, 2009, 08:52:06 AM »

Evening everyone!  Haven't begun catching up yet, but came across this article reading the news tonight and wanted to share it.   It's by psychiatry correspondent Dr. Keith Ablow (FOX news) and he discusses how the disclosure of a predatory killer's crimes affect family members and fiances.  You can find it at http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/category/the-mind-of-the-news/.   It's the second article down, entitled A Killer In The Family. It's interesting to note that we see no evidence of the stated looking inside themselves behavior with the Anthonys.  Dr. Ablow accurately described Casey when describing the
"playacting" and he captured her rage at LE for not believing her lie and predators being able to sense who will believe them.

IMO, Cindy knew late October/early November that Caylee was dead and approximately where to find her (per her own comments about she had sent someone to look in those woods, someone looking specifically for black trash bags with a metal probe).  How could Cindy have known where to "send" Dominic if she, George, Dominic, and Lee couldn't find Zanny the Nanny?  Casey had to have told Cindy, Lee, Jose Baez, or Dominic Casey.

The opinion...Mine, all mine.
I spy if they knew that Caylee was dead-if KC told them is that a crime and could they be held responsible.

I think we researched it one time, and it is not a crime not to report a murder. It is a crime, however, to cover it up, or aid the murderer. It came up in the Jessica Lundsford case, as there were three other people in the house with John Couey who knew Jessica was there. Why they were never charged for covering up a crime is beyond me, but I know they never were. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: October 06, 2009, 08:53:03 AM »

I meant to say not a crime in Florida. It may be in other states. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: October 06, 2009, 09:20:47 AM »

VIDEO: State Says Motion 'Flawed'
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21210525/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: October 06, 2009, 09:28:35 AM »

Well I for one am very glad that George's little Princess is represented by the idiot Baez.
It's Karma.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1149 on: October 06, 2009, 09:52:55 AM »

George isn't as naive as he pretends, I think he is worse then Cindy, Cindy at least lets everyone knows she is nuts, George holds his craziness in  I have thought about that article all night, the one about the gun, and George's plan to shoot Casey and then himself, I'm very upset that this would even enter George's mind. I don't care what Casey did there is still no justification too turn a gun on your daughter and then yourself. Instead of one life lost, three would have been, and that would not have brough Caylee back, all it would have done would be to destroy the family and friends even more so. Someone I believe talked some sense into Casey, otherwise the notion of a plea deal wouldn't even be spoken about what so ever, I bet this is in the works as we speak.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1150 on: October 06, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »

Hi protect the little babies! I heard that too as I watched it. I feel sure he was saying that HE couldn't accept a plea, only CASEY could, because she would be the one doing the time, but, like you, I thought it was a freudian slip!   

Thank you CBB, I quess it was just hopeful thinking on my part, oh well...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: October 06, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

Maybe on that little Geraldo segment last Sunday, Baez was actually sending out an SOS to Linda Drane Burdick, begging the State to offer a plea! lol   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 06, 2009, 10:04:41 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21208224/detail.html
State: Casey Dismissal Motion 'Flawed'
Prosecution Asks Judge To Throw Out Motion

POSTED: Monday, October 5, 2009
UPDATED: 8:22 am EDT October 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors attempted to torpedo an attempt by attorneys for Casey Anthony to have the murder and child abuse charges against her dismissed on Monday.
Saying the defense's motion to dismiss was “legally flawed” and “inartfully” crafted, assistant state attorney Linda Drane Burdick asked the judge to strike the motion – meaning it should not be considered because it violated Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure.

“The flaws in Miss Anthony’s motion are glaring and fatal,” Drane Burdick wrote, saying Anthony herself would need to swear under oath to whatever facts she claims prove she is being illegally prosecuted.

“The court cannot even begin to consider the motion because Miss Anthony has alleged no facts and had not sworn to any material facts,” the prosecutor claimed.

Last week, Anthony’s attorneys sought dismissals, claiming there is no evidence tying her to the crime scene where her daughter, Caylee’s skeletonized remains were found last December – six months after she was last seen alive.

The defense motion did not include a sworn statement from Anthony.

“If and when Miss Anthony decides to swear to any or all material facts, the State of Florida will issue the response required,” the state said.

The state’s motion to strike goes on to say that even if its evidence is “all circumstantial,” the judge must wait until the close of all evidence at trial before ruling whether the charge should be dismissed.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: October 06, 2009, 10:15:07 AM »

I for one, hope there is no plea deal struck, as little Caylee deserves her day in court.  Her little life was as precious to her as Casey's is to her.  Not to mention the suffering she endured, the terror, and the heartbreaking betrayal.    And then the affed insult to injury with all of the lying we've witnessed since.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: October 06, 2009, 10:16:21 AM »

***added***
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: October 06, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »

It was Sept. 5, 2008

Cherjers, I thought it was the guy who sold George the gun, but I don't have a link.

Hi Monks!  My memory is a little fuzzy, but I  think Ohio Jim had something to do with this, too.

ISPY....excellent post!   You have a great way of breaking things down....love it!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: October 06, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »

Good morning all Monkeys!

I have a question for you all...has the motion by the defense and the motion by the prosecution to strike that motion been released for us to read?  I see where all the news agencies seem to be quoting them..but I haven't seen those docs myself.  Could someone point me in the direction to find them?  TY

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: October 06, 2009, 10:39:53 AM »

I agree with Ispy's excellent post except on one point.  I don't think Cindy knew that Caylee was dead until after the third call.  IMO that call was the last time Cindy sounded sincere on any occasion.  "I need to find 'huh!'" I thought perhaps that Cindy had some kind of speech impediment with her pronunciation of "Her," and still don't get the point of it.  She actually does not have a speech impediment, but she sounded truly distraught IMO.  Of course Ispy's opinion is as good as mine and could be correct, but that's my take on it.  I think Cindy did indeed find out what Casey had done shortly after that third call and George straightened her out and the big coverup began.  I doubt we will ever know for a certainty, since the Anthonys are covered with Teflon and will never be prosecuted for what IMO are their misdeeds.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: October 06, 2009, 10:44:46 AM »

Good morning all Monkeys!

I have a question for you all...has the motion by the defense and the motion by the prosecution to strike that motion been released for us to read?  I see where all the news agencies seem to be quoting them..but I haven't seen those docs myself.  Could someone point me in the direction to find them?  TY

Go back to page 52.     

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: October 06, 2009, 10:52:40 AM »

Does anyone have an inkling about whether we will be getting docs today? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.