April 18, 2024, 11:51:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285775 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: October 06, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »

Sorries, forgot one thing...the Anthonys have already committed perjury, at trial they will undoubtedly commit perjury again.   Whether the State or feds for that matter choose to charge them is a whole nother story.   Beyond perjury, it is my distinct opinion that they were accessories after the fact in concealing the murder & thereafter...again charging them remains to be seen & to be honest the fact that they are grandparents to the victim & parents of the accused (soon to be convicted) that empathy would factor along with public perception & opinion will weigh into that decision (I dont agree that should be a factor at all)

BBM ...I so agree!

But I understand this is the case as well.

I am thinking they will be charged with something though before this is all over.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: October 06, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »

Thanks,Seeme.
Thanks    I'm sorry, but I just don't believe for a minute that Caylee could count to 45 in Spanish, the majority of kids that age could not count to 45 in English  Not that it really matters, but geez.

Me either-sounds like hogwash to me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1262 on: October 06, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »

Motion Granted To Review George Anthony's Testimony

New State Witness Named In Case
http://www.wesh.com/news/21219043/detail.html

"I tried to go several times...It was at least six months before I went the first time because I didn't think what little I saw mattered," Thompson said.
Very interesting, thanks 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: October 06, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

So.......they're going to share it with the "defense".  I'll bet CinCin is waiting at Bozo's door right now.  As for George, he'd better get see if his buddy, Milstead, will allow him to live on their extreme bass search and rescue boat.   

Wonder what rates are at the Hawaiian Motel tonight?   

Probably have better rates for return customers. 

Eh-

Oh My. We are "there" with him, aren't we?

Huh?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: October 06, 2009, 06:36:14 PM »

The only way Casey will ever plead out is the Alford plea.  That way she never admits guilt[especially to mama and daddy].  Only that they have enough evidence to convict.  Then she can go on forever denying that she ever had anything to do with it.

I pray the SA will never stand for that, and will only accept a plea if she stands before the bench and offers some details and to say she is guilty. It has been done to other murderers when a plea is struck. I think she needs to move her own lips and admit what she has done.

N2WISHN0- under normal circumstances, you're exactly right about the sir crazy thing.  However, we don't know for a fact that she's not had any contact.  By that, I mean Lee with his computer and the "CMA! CMA! CMA!" at Caylee's memorial.  Baez carries that laptop into his client to "work on the case".  How do we know he's not downloading personal messages from Lee/the Anthonys?  How do we know for certain that he's not opening Word docs with saved messages from her family?  We do know per Cindy that they've sent Casey letters via Baez.  Cindy is of the opinion Baez isn't passing them on, but we don't know that.  Now Cindy says they're going to start sending them directly to Casey, regardless of jail policy.  We know Dominic Casey also visited Casey, but we aren't privvy to messages relayed by the Anthonys.  Do you see what I mean?  IMO, she has had contact with some of them.  If I were a gambler, I'd put my money on Lee or some pseudonym Lee may use (just thinking of all the Anthony family fictitious e-mails accounts created, used, and revealed in the latest doc dump).  I am NOT saying Lee's been doing this.  I would just be surprised, as close as they have been, if there was zero communication.  JMO

I can understand your wanting an admission of guilt from her, I would like to see one too, but IMO if she ever confesses she will claim it was an accident. I know she will never be able to explain away the tape but she is determined to hold out and has somehow managed to for over a year. One year in protective custody, no visits except her defense attys and maybe the clergy and doctor occassionally. She should be totally stir crazy by now..........

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: October 06, 2009, 06:36:55 PM »

"I tried to go several times...It was at least six months before I went the first time because I didn't think what little I saw mattered," Thompson said.
Very interesting, thanks 

Oh Plueese!!!! He didn't think what little he saw mattered????? What rock was he living under. Cece was right last night. The hatband on his Mexican hat must have been too tight! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: October 06, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

Sorry, N2WISHN and every one!  I accidentally got in the quote box.  Really, my opinion is all mine...honest.  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: October 06, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-.html
Casey Anthony: State will get to look for George's inconsistencies
posted by halboedeker on Oct 6, 2009 6:10:51 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Judge Stan Strickland ruled today that prosecutors will get a transcript of George Anthony's testimony to the grand jury last year. What does that development mean?   

"They're looking for inconsistencies between the statements George gave on Oct. 14 of last year and the sworn deposition he gave two months ago," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explained.

Casey Anthony was indicted on first-degree murder hours after her father's testimony last year. She was arrested the next day. The remains of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee were found in December.

"Prosecutors asked for that testimony to be used in the murder trial of Casey, set for next summer," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said.

"The question is now: Did George try to somehow soften or change his testimony in August knowing that his daughter is, of course, facing the death penalty?" Kealing said.

More documents in the case are expected to be released this week by the state. "We're told we'll be receiving every document the state has received to date," Salt said. "That's a total of 10,400 pages."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: October 06, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »

So.......they're going to share it with the "defense".  I'll bet CinCin is waiting at Bozo's door right now.  As for George, he'd better get see if his buddy, Milstead, will allow him to live on their extreme bass search and rescue boat.   

Don't forget the added 2% discount for guests who supply their own pillows & blankies ...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: October 06, 2009, 06:42:51 PM »

The only way Casey will ever plead out is the Alford plea.  That way she never admits guilt[especially to mama and daddy].  Only that they have enough evidence to convict.  Then she can go on forever denying that she ever had anything to do with it.

I pray the SA will never stand for that, and will only accept a plea if she stands before the bench and offers some details and to say she is guilty. It has been done to other murderers when a plea is struck. I think she needs to move her own lips and admit what she has done.

N2WISHN0- under normal circumstances, you're exactly right about the sir crazy thing.  However, we don't know for a fact that she's not had any contact.  By that, I mean Lee with his computer and the "CMA! CMA! CMA!" at Caylee's memorial.  Baez carries that laptop into his client to "work on the case".  How do we know he's not downloading personal messages from Lee/the Anthonys?  How do we know for certain that he's not opening Word docs with saved messages from her family?  We do know per Cindy that they've sent Casey letters via Baez.  Cindy is of the opinion Baez isn't passing them on, but we don't know that.  Now Cindy says they're going to start sending them directly to Casey, regardless of jail policy.  We know Dominic Casey also visited Casey, but we aren't privvy to messages relayed by the Anthonys.  Do you see what I mean?  IMO, she has had contact with some of them.  If I were a gambler, I'd put my money on Lee or some pseudonym Lee may use (just thinking of all the Anthony family fictitious e-mails accounts created, used, and revealed in the latest doc dump).  I am NOT saying Lee's been doing this.  I would just be surprised, as close as they have been, if there was zero communication.  JMO

I can understand your wanting an admission of guilt from her, I would like to see one too, but IMO if she ever confesses she will claim it was an accident. I know she will never be able to explain away the tape but she is determined to hold out and has somehow managed to for over a year. One year in protective custody, no visits except her defense attys and maybe the clergy and doctor occassionally. She should be totally stir crazy by now..........

Ok,  but what does she do with the remaining 23 hrs, 7 days a week. Believe me, I know what pc can do to an inmate after working in admin seg for many years. But, she deserves it and more, let her rot.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: October 06, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

Sorry, N2WISHN and every one!  I accidentally got in the quote box.  Really, my opinion is all mine...honest.  LOL!

NP, I do it all the time.......
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: October 06, 2009, 06:56:09 PM »

Very interesting, thanks 

Oh Plueese!!!! He didn't think what little he saw mattered????? What rock was he living under. Cece was right last night. The hatband on his Mexican hat must have been too tight! 

Lol-tight hatband or not, the State has him on their witness list.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: October 06, 2009, 07:02:25 PM »

Very interesting, thanks 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: October 06, 2009, 07:03:12 PM »

Very interesting, thanks 

Lol-tight hatband or not, the State has him on their witness list.   

The more the better.     

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: October 06, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »

State to get George Anthony testimony
Updated: Tuesday, 06 Oct 2009, 5:49 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 06 Oct 2009, 5:49 PM EDT
<snipped>
A judge has ruled that testimony offered by George Anthony before a grand jury almost a year ago will be made available to prosecutors.

No date has been set for Casey Anthony's trial, but it is expected to begin next summer.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/100609_State_to_get_George_Anthony_testimony

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: October 06, 2009, 07:18:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-.html
Casey Anthony: State will get to look for George's inconsistencies
posted by halboedeker on Oct 6, 2009 6:10:51 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
SNIPED

More documents in the case are expected to be released this week by the state. "We're told we'll be receiving every document the state has received to date," Salt said. "That's a total of 10,400 pages."

Good God almighty that is a tonage & to think that probably doesnt include final reports & a few other things they have not received yet.  I should not be shocked I've handled boxes of discovery in cases either legally or when I worked for the forensic psychiatrist  whom got a copy of records when he was retained as an expert whether it was civil matter or criminal case.   We always looked at the entire record & full background history, starting with me putting it in chronological order & going thru a ton of post it notes & highlighter pens of what I felt was pertinent to the case and/or to show inconsistencies both in statements & behavior.  After that process was completed I sat with him to go over it & then he did a battery of psychological tests on the given person then looked at the records & results of the testing to come to his diagnostic & expert opinion.   You dont even wanna know what he received for that  very lengthy & detailed report or the average fee & paid expenses for testimony at trial.   In the process, I've also gotten to see firsthand pompous yet idiot attorneys look Bozo & other hired "hoes" willing to fudge their reports for a "side" in a case & enjoyed helping expose it... well, that is the short version anyways.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: October 06, 2009, 07:22:48 PM »

Eh-

Huh?? 
Sorry, got trapped in the box. I super suck at that sometimes Smile

I was saying O MY, we are at a point where we are sending him back to the Hawaiian.
B
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: October 06, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »

Eh-

Huh?? 
Sorry, got trapped in the box. I super suck at that sometimes Smile

I was saying O MY, we are at a point where we are sending him back to the Hawaiian.
B

Oh, ok. I thought I had said something wrong. 

George is the one who put himself in this position. We're just sitting back watching the show. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: October 06, 2009, 07:43:50 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-a-conviction-in-fraud-case-hemorrage-the-defense-fund/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will a Conviction in Fraud Case Hemorrage the Defense Fund?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: October 06, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-a-conviction-in-fraud-case-hemorrage-the-defense-fund/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will a Conviction in Fraud Case Hemorrage the Defense Fund?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.