April 20, 2024, 08:27:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285821 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: October 06, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-a-conviction-in-fraud-case-hemorrage-the-defense-fund/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will a Conviction in Fraud Case Hemorrage the Defense Fund?

Thank you KLAAS. I always did think trying the felony case first would be important, so KC would be headed to a murder trial as a felon. But I didn't think of the financial implications of it before.

Good job, BLINK! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: October 06, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-a-conviction-in-fraud-case-hemorrage-the-defense-fund/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will a Conviction in Fraud Case Hemorrage the Defense Fund?

Thank you KLAAS. I always did think trying the felony FRAUD case first would be important, so KC would be headed to a murder trial as a felon. But I didn't think of the financial implications of it before.

Good job, BLINK! 

SELF EDIT 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: October 06, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »

Hey everybody!

**snipped**

Late today, Casey Anthony's defense team filed an addendum to its motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against her. The state had called the defense's initial motion "legally flawed."

Her attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon point out again that Caylee's "cause of death is not known and that the prosecution's evidence cannot satisfy the elements of first-degree murder."

They said their motion is based on law enforcement lab results and the Orange County Medical Examiner and Casey Anthony "cannot legally swear" to their findings.

But Casey Anthony did sign a document, swearing to two statements:

"I did not report my daughter missing until my mother called on July 15, 2008."

"I did tell law enforcement that I had dropped off my child with a person named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez when questioned by law enforcement."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-grand-jury-100609,0,7743670.story

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: October 06, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

Wassup Lovin'?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: October 06, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »

LOVIN!! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: October 06, 2009, 08:02:01 PM »

Hey everybody!

**snipped**

Late today, Casey Anthony's defense team filed an addendum to its motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against her. The state had called the defense's initial motion "legally flawed."

Her attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon point out again that Caylee's "cause of death is not known and that the prosecution's evidence cannot satisfy the elements of first-degree murder."

They said their motion is based on law enforcement lab results and the Orange County Medical Examiner and Casey Anthony "cannot legally swear" to their findings.

"I did tell law enforcement that I had dropped off my child with a person named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez when questioned by law enforcement."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-grand-jury-100609,0,7743670.story

Exactly when did Casey reportedly sign, swearing to these two statements & that is not enough & doesnt meet the criteria the State mentioned in their response IMHO. Was this signed after the State's response?   I man, I have to run for a bit, cyas on the late side

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: October 06, 2009, 08:05:20 PM »

Hey everybody!

**snipped**

Exactly when did Casey reportedly sign, swearing to these two statements & that is not enough & doesnt meet the criteria the State mentioned in their response IMHO. Was this signed after the State's response?   I man, I have to run for a bit, cyas on the late side
I don't know but I'm getting a vision of a Three Stooges Episode thinking of them trying to get this statement submitted Monkey Devil!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: October 06, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

Thanks,Seeme.
Thanks    I'm sorry, but I just don't believe for a minute that Caylee could count to 45 in Spanish, the majority of kids that age could not count to 45 in English  Not that it really matters, but geez.

Me either-sounds like hogwash to me.

I agree..we are talking a two  and a half year old..wo they were trying to potty train. Not a four year old who gre up in a family where both English and Spanish were spoken.  The odds of Caylee being the child any of the family members have described are nill..zip, zero. 
Two and a half year olds rarely count to 120 or beyond..much less in two languages.

Two and a half year olds have temper tantrums and issues..becuase they can't communicate all their wants..and can't have all their wants.  So if Caylee is this perfect child with no issues at two and a half...then her care givers are not paying attention and are not willing to admit who she really was or they have no idea.

I think that Caylee was not thee as often as Cindy portrays..as well as George.  I also think that CVindy and George both knew that Casey didn't have a job or paycheck.....why would they have to purchase so much for Caylee if she did..and George stated in and interview with LE that he suspected his daughter didn't have a job.   So ..why didn't you track her down at work, call her bluff..after all it was not just your daughter by your granddaughter at stake.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: October 06, 2009, 08:34:09 PM »

Sorry for all my misspellings in the last post...I thought I hit spell check instead o post.  That's what I get for being a poor typist.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: October 06, 2009, 08:47:38 PM »

Hey everybody!

**snipped**

I don't know but I'm getting a vision of a Three Stooges Episode thinking of them trying to get this statement submitted Monkey Devil!

In the middle of Hell's Kitchen but if we reread the State's response these to admissions by Casey dont mean diddley squat to felony murder.   She is admitting to lying to law enforcement, whoopie      Hmmm....maybe they are trying to plea if they cant (and wont) get the dismissal

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: October 06, 2009, 08:48:16 PM »

TWO not TO

Dam cant do this when rushing

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: October 06, 2009, 09:29:48 PM »

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: October 06, 2009, 09:40:24 PM »

O Fanny. You hit my bullseye, thanks for posting. Such a beautiful angel, in God's arms now.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: October 06, 2009, 09:45:40 PM »

So.......they're going to share it with the "defense".  I'll bet CinCin is waiting at Bozo's door right now.  As for George, he'd better get see if his buddy, Milstead, will allow him to live on their extreme bass search and rescue boat.   

Wonder what rates are at the Hawaiian Motel tonight?   

Probably have better rates for return customers. 

Don't forget the added 2% discount for guests who supply their own pillows & blankies ...

Cindy already has his cajones gold-plated and hanging from her ear lobes.  What else can she do?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: October 06, 2009, 10:02:01 PM »

So.......they're going to share it with the "defense".  I'll bet CinCin is waiting at Bozo's door right now.  As for George, he'd better get see if his buddy, Milstead, will allow him to live on their extreme bass search and rescue boat.   

Wonder what rates are at the Hawaiian Motel tonight?   

Probably have better rates for return customers. 

Don't forget the added 2% discount for guests who supply their own pillows & blankies ...

Cindy already has his cajones gold-plated and hanging from her ear lobes.  What else can she do?

Fry his sausage?

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: October 06, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »

Theres been something bothering me about Caylee ,and them saying they dont know who the daddy is. I cant seem to see them (the SA) just being frivolous and testing Lee for parentage (even tho Casey made acusations about him to Jesse) if there wasnt something up with Caylees known DNA. I mean they can look at her DNA sequence and tell if Caylees father was unrelated to Casey. Has there been any documents relating to Caylees DNA, released that have referenced any Homozygosity? My personal opinion is they saw Caylees DNA sequence was not normal so they tested Lee. It wasnt Lee so who else could  be someone in the family?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: October 06, 2009, 11:02:30 PM »

For giggles I wanted to see how LKL and MR LKB's book was doing that they just finished their "pimp my book " media tour of.....

Product Description
Category:  Books  »  Fiction & Literature  »  Romance - Suspense
Format: Hardcover   Learn more about the Hardcover format using Tower WIKI.
Publisher: Knopf Publishing Group
Number of Pages: 336
ISBN: 1400044324
WAPI (Tower ID): 112523439
Release Date: June 16, 2009
Average Customer Review: There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!
Tower.com Sales Rank: #162230 in Books (See Top 100 Books Bestsellers)
#20231 in Fiction & Literature (See Top 100 Fiction & Literature Bestsellers)
#457 in Romance - Suspense (See Top 100 Romance - Suspense Bestsellers

and...it is on sale....

Skeleton Justice [DECKLE EDGE] (Hardcover)
by Michael Baden (Author), Linda Kenney Baden (Author)
List Price: $25.95 
Price: $17.13 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details 
You Save: $8.82 (34%) 

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Want it delivered Wednesday, October 7?  Order it in the next 2 hours and 16 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details

35 new from $9.00    21  used from $5.61 

Again, Waste....Huge waste!

Serves them right!!! 

lol huge waste I heard her use when she called home from the jail and said that to her friend or mom  "calling you guys a huge waste" lol she had it right on!!

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: October 07, 2009, 12:43:22 AM »

Thanks,Seeme.
Thanks    I'm sorry, but I just don't believe for a minute that Caylee could count to 45 in Spanish, the majority of kids that age could not count to 45 in English  Not that it really matters, but geez.

Evening, everyone!  Stopping by a sec (on my dash to catch up) to chime in on this one.  I know a child that had 100 regularly-used vocabulary words by the time she was one, spoke in compete sentences at 2, and began reading simple books at 3.  However, as her pediatricians pointed out, they could tell she had a stay-at-home mom and her parents were very interactive with her.  I'm sorry to say this, but I think I can safely say this was not Caylee's situation.  You've heard of a Trophy Wife?  IMO, the Anthonys had a Trophy Child from their descriptions of Caylee.  Why can't they at least let her memory be real?  The very normal temper tantrums and fluctuating moods of a toddler are beautiful and precious in themselves, a testimony to a little girl developing into her own person.  Why the need to whitewash it?  If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say:  Cindy's need for control, Cindy's pride; and to circumvent the truth about what kind of mothering/care Caylee really received.  Taken in the context of Cindy's/the Anthony's assertions that Caylee could count to 45 in Spanish, it's even sadder that if they could pay such close attention to her, why didn't they care enough to get/follow good counseling to save her?  Surely Cindy knew how extremely jealous Casey was of Caylee because Cindy openly states it in her My Caylee Is Missing entry.   If they were so attentive to Caylee, why didn't they see the signs (and there were signs fro both Casey and I'm sure Caylee) and do something about it?  If they so adored Caylee, why are they Caseys biggest cheerleaders?  Every time I hear Cindy going on about Caylee Marie, I want to scream and throw something (anything) at the screen.  Maybe Cindy can't handle that Caylee was a normal, average little girl.  Then again, maybe she couldn't handle Casey being a normal, average little girl either.

Been there and done that, being a child caught in someone's game of one-upmanship: "My child's better/smarter than yours." That belief, coupled with "Not my child.", are nothing more than a parent's insecurity and pride.  We were always expected to be brighter and better than everyone else-no small feat.  My sibling rebelled by doing drugs and getting drunk while our parent spearheaded the Anti-Drug and Alcohol campaigns at our school.  He (and I'm ashamed to admit it now) and I (as his secret-keeper) took perverse pleasure in embarrassing our parent this way.  Cindy seems to need to have a picture perfect family.  IMO, that need is what kept her from admitting to outsiders long ago that Casey was far from normal and needed help.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: October 07, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »

The only way Casey will ever plead out is the Alford plea.  That way she never admits guilt[especially to mama and daddy].  Only that they have enough evidence to convict.  Then she can go on forever denying that she ever had anything to do with it.

I pray the SA will never stand for that, and will only accept a plea if she stands before the bench and offers some details and to say she is guilty. It has been done to other murderers when a plea is struck. I think she needs to move her own lips and admit what she has done.

N2WISHN0- under normal circumstances, you're exactly right about the sir crazy thing.  However, we don't know for a fact that she's not had any contact.  By that, I mean Lee with his computer and the "CMA! CMA! CMA!" at Caylee's memorial.  Baez carries that laptop into his client to "work on the case".  How do we know he's not downloading personal messages from Lee/the Anthonys?  How do we know for certain that he's not opening Word docs with saved messages from her family?  We do know per Cindy that they've sent Casey letters via Baez.  Cindy is of the opinion Baez isn't passing them on, but we don't know that.  Now Cindy says they're going to start sending them directly to Casey, regardless of jail policy.  We know Dominic Casey also visited Casey, but we aren't privvy to messages relayed by the Anthonys.  Do you see what I mean?  IMO, she has had contact with some of them.  If I were a gambler, I'd put my money on Lee or some pseudonym Lee may use (just thinking of all the Anthony family fictitious e-mails accounts created, used, and revealed in the latest doc dump).  I am NOT saying Lee's been doing this.  I would just be surprised, as close as they have been, if there was zero communication.  JMO

I can understand your wanting an admission of guilt from her, I would like to see one too, but IMO if she ever confesses she will claim it was an accident. I know she will never be able to explain away the tape but she is determined to hold out and has somehow managed to for over a year. One year in protective custody, no visits except her defense attys and maybe the clergy and doctor occassionally. She should be totally stir crazy by now..........

Ok,  but what does she do with the remaining 23 hrs, 7 days a week. Believe me, I know what pc can do to an inmate after working in admin seg for many years. But, she deserves it and more, let her rot.

Good point, N2WISHN!  What do you think she's doing with her time?  She's said she's reading law books to help her case.  There may be some truth to that, who knows?  For the first few months, she was probably exercising regularly (as much as is possible in a solitary cell and the outdoor area), being that she was something of an runner in the past.  Even if that's the case now, she doesn't appear to be as fit as she initially was (no slams here).  Maybe she deals with the stress by snacking.  What are solitary inmates allowed in their cell, anyway?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: October 07, 2009, 01:15:41 AM »

Thanks,Seeme.

Me either-sounds like hogwash to me.

I agree..we are talking a two  and a half year old..wo they were trying to potty train. Not a four year old who gre up in a family where both English and Spanish were spoken.  The odds of Caylee being the child any of the family members have described are nill..zip, zero. 
Two and a half year olds rarely count to 120 or beyond..much less in two languages.

Two and a half year olds have temper tantrums and issues..becuase they can't communicate all their wants..and can't have all their wants.  So if Caylee is this perfect child with no issues at two and a half...then her care givers are not paying attention and are not willing to admit who she really was or they have no idea.

I think that Caylee was not thee as often as Cindy portrays..as well as George.  I also think that CVindy and George both knew that Casey didn't have a job or paycheck.....why would they have to purchase so much for Caylee if she did..and George stated in and interview with LE that he suspected his daughter didn't have a job.   So ..why didn't you track her down at work, call her bluff..after all it was not just your daughter by your granddaughter at stake.

BRAVO, BRAVO Gypsy DD!  Excellent assessment, IMO!  As you so perfectly pointed out...someone had to be buying those diapers, wipes, pull-ups, children's shampoo, and sippy cups.  Someone was paying for groceries.  Someone was buying the child clothes, shoes, and a bathing suit (not to mention sunglasses/headbands/costumes/toys).  Casey clearly had no regular job, no income, no pay stubs (and I bet no income tax returns documenting earned income).  Why were George and Cindy o.k. with this? Strictly MOO, but I'd be willing to bet George was not okay with Casey free-loading, but Cindy was to a point.  IMO, Cindy likely enabled it to control Casey (keep her dependent which gave Cindy the right to tell her what to do).  When lazy Casey would decide not to play the game anymore, Cindy would threaten to throw her out.  Casey would volley with she would take Caylee and leave.  Cindy would cave= Match Point Casey.  Casey 78,000-Cindy 0    MOO

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.