April 19, 2024, 06:12:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285802 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: October 07, 2009, 01:21:27 AM »

Hey everybody!

**snipped**

Late today, Casey Anthony's defense team filed an addendum to its motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against her. The state had called the defense's initial motion "legally flawed."

Her attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon point out again that Caylee's "cause of death is not known and that the prosecution's evidence cannot satisfy the elements of first-degree murder."

They said their motion is based on law enforcement lab results and the Orange County Medical Examiner and Casey Anthony "cannot legally swear" to their findings.

But Casey Anthony did sign a document, swearing to two statements:

"I did not report my daughter missing until my mother called on July 15, 2008."

"I did tell law enforcement that I had dropped off my child with a person named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez when questioned by law enforcement."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-grand-jury-100609,0,7743670.story

O.k., I hate to be dense here, but I've read all the post, replies, and the Orlando Sentinel article and I'm still not getting it.  Help, please!  Maybe lack of sleep is catching up with me.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: October 07, 2009, 02:21:05 AM »

Well, hopefully some monkey can 'splain it me later.  Checked Haleigh's thread and off to bed.  Have a good evening/morning, everyone!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: October 07, 2009, 06:08:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/whats-next-in-the-case-against-casey-anthony/
What’s Next In The Case Against Casey Anthony
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
By Express
A judge just set a new hearing date for next Friday morning and Casey Anthony is expected to be there.

The hearing could involve a defense motion to have the murder charges thrown out.

The defense claims prosecutors didn’t allow it access to the crime scene while Caylee’s remains were still there. Prosecutors asked for the hearing demanding the defense prove that claim. Prosecutors are expected to release more documents and a recent photo of the “vita bella” tattoo, on Casey’s back.

The defense wants the murder case dismissed claiming prosecutors didn’t allow it access to the crime scene, while Caylee’s remains were still there.

Prosecutors are asking for a new hearing, demanding the defense prove that claim. So far, no court date has been set.

MORE DOCS EXPECTED TO BE RELEASED

Also this week, the state is expected to release more documents in the case.

Eyewitness News has learned they are releasing every document the state has received to date that hasn’t been released.

With the latest released expected this week, there will be a total of 10,400 pages released so far.

SOURCE:  WFTV NEWS ORLANDO FLORIDA OCTOBER 6, 2009

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: October 07, 2009, 06:12:31 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21219598/detail.html
State To Get George Anthony Testimony
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Tuesday, October 6, 2009
UPDATED: 7:32 pm EDT October 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder case will get a transcript of her father's testimony before a grand jury, a judge ruled on Tuesday.
George Anthony testified before a grand jury last October, and Casey Anthony was later arrested on murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Prosecutors said they want to compare George Anthony's grand jury testimony to a deposition he gave to see if there are any contradictions.

Casey Anthony's defense also wants a copy of George Anthony's grand jury testimony, but Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said only the state will get a transcript of the secret proceedings for now.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Casey Anthony pleaded not guilty, and has claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Video  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21221573/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: October 07, 2009, 06:16:35 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/6/prosecutors_can_use_george_anthonys_testimony_in_casey_case.html
 Prosecutors Can Use George Anthony’s Testimony
Tuesday, October 06, 2009 11:42:45 PM
ORLANDO -- Prosecutors will be able to get the grand jury testimony from George Anthony to use in the case against Casey Anthony.

Judge Stan Strickland issued his decision Tuesday afternoon.

George testified before the grand jury in October 2008, one day before his daughter Casey was indicted for the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Prosecutors requested the testimony in preparation for the trial.

Casey's trial is expected to begin next summer.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: October 07, 2009, 06:33:59 AM »

I got up with back pain & was thinking about something as I went to bed last night.  Dang I cant believe Casey's defense team thinks this is going to fly but it dawned on me possibly why they filed the addendum & had Casey sign the document swearing to two statements; see sniped portion of article from OS

They actually think that they can persuade this judge to dismiss the murder one charges & state that since the State failed to establish a prima facie case for the charge, they also cannot prove that Casey assaulted much less killed Caylee     These two statements signed by Casey have her admitting to her lower offenses, lying to a police officer & what they think the totality of the child neglect charges originally were!!!   Instead of a plea they are trying this approach to get the felony murder including DP dismissed but in essence admitting guilt to the other original counts. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-grand-jury-100609,0,7743670.story

"Late today, Casey Anthony's defense team filed an addendum to its motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against her. The state had called the defense's initial motion "legally flawed."
Her attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon point out again that Caylee's "cause of death is not known and that the prosecution's evidence cannot satisfy the elements of first-degree murder."
They said their motion is based on law enforcement lab results and the Orange County Medical Examiner and Casey Anthony "cannot legally swear" to their findings.

"I did tell law enforcement that I had dropped off my child with a person named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez when questioned by law enforcement."

What?!  Of course she cannot swear to the lab or ME's findings she's not an expert!!   What she would be required to swear to is any material facts regarding the agg assault & felony murder to HER direct knowledge.   ALSO NOTICE that they say "law enforcement lab results" they did not specific the Body Farm or the FBI in that statement...well, what needed to be established is explained in the State's response-see link below
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21219843/detail.html

There seems to be no other logical reason why Casey's defense would have her admit to not only the obvious that cant be disputed but her lower offenses, trust me I rocked my brain a good bit last night over this.  Considering this likely ridiculous possibility coming from this delusional defense team, I must say after they fail they may have no choice but to tell Casey to plea to spare her life but then again the State doesnt have to accept one & I cant see them agreeing to one now after this slice of stupidity & the blunder Bozo made on Whoraldo except possibily saving the State money if she will admit to the murder & provide a full confession which would in turn give her LWOP not risking her life, I doubt extremely highly that they would agree to 30 years or less....dum @$$e$

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: October 07, 2009, 07:56:52 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/6/prosecutors_can_use_george_anthonys_testimony_in_casey_case.html
 Casey Swears She Did Not Report Caylee Missing Until July 15
Wednesday, October 07, 2009 6:55:25 AM

ORLANDO -- Prosecutors will be able to get the grand jury testimony from George Anthony to use in the case against Casey Anthony.

Judge Stan Strickland issued his decision Tuesday afternoon.

George testified before the grand jury in October 2008, one day before his daughter Casey was indicted for the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Prosecutors requested the testimony in preparation for the trial.

In other developments, Casey's defense team has added to its motion to have murder charges against her dismissed.

The additions include a document signed by Casey, swearing that she did not report Caylee missing until her mother called on July 15, 2008, and that she told deputies she dropped Caylee off with a woman named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

Casey's trial is expected to begin next summer.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: October 07, 2009, 08:39:56 AM »

"Late Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed an addendum to its motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against her. The state had called the defense's initial motion "legally flawed."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: October 07, 2009, 08:42:20 AM »

10/6/2009     A     ADDENDUM TO MOTION TO DISMISS COUNTS I AND II OF THE INDICTMENT AGAINST CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

10/6/2009    A    ORDER GRANTING STATE'S MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION OF GRAND JURY TESTIMONY

10/6/2009    A    REPLY TO DEFENDANT'S RESPONSE TO MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION OF GRAND JURY TESTIMONY

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=66df26c1-df8e-4b82-a6cd-b5f995753e7b

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: October 07, 2009, 08:43:28 AM »

O/T  Tupelo.I didn't see you this morning.Hope you feel better.   

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: October 07, 2009, 08:45:13 AM »

I got up with back pain & was thinking about something as I went to bed last night.  Dang I cant believe Casey's defense team thinks this is going to fly but it dawned on me possibly why they filed the addendum & had Casey sign the document swearing to two statements; see sniped portion of article from OS

They actually think that they can persuade this judge to dismiss the murder one charges & state that since the State failed to establish a prima facie case for the charge, they also cannot prove that Casey assaulted much less killed Caylee     These two statements signed by Casey have her admitting to her lower offenses, lying to a police officer & what they think the totality of the child neglect charges originally were!!!   Instead of a plea they are trying this approach to get the felony murder including DP dismissed but in essence admitting guilt to the other original counts. 

"Late today, Casey Anthony's defense team filed an addendum to its motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against her. The state had called the defense's initial motion "legally flawed."

What?!  Of course she cannot swear to the lab or ME's findings she's not an expert!!   What she would be required to swear to is any material facts regarding the agg assault & felony murder to HER direct knowledge.   ALSO NOTICE that they say "law enforcement lab results" they did not specific the Body Farm or the FBI in that statement...well, what needed to be established is explained in the State's response-see link below
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21219843/detail.html

There seems to be no other logical reason why Casey's defense would have her admit to not only the obvious that cant be disputed but her lower offenses, trust me I rocked my brain a good bit last night over this.  Considering this likely ridiculous possibility coming from this delusional defense team, I must say after they fail they may have no choice but to tell Casey to plea to spare her life but then again the State doesnt have to accept one & I cant see them agreeing to one now after this slice of stupidity & the blunder Bozo made on Whoraldo except possibily saving the State money if she will admit to the murder & provide a full confession which would in turn give her LWOP not risking her life, I doubt extremely highly that they would agree to 30 years or less....dum @$$e$
I don't understand something? What is the relevance of Casey stating she cannot swear to their findings? Is any accused person able to do that? Anyone other than the examiner able to do that? 
They do not know the exact cause of death but they do know the manner of death was homicide per Dr G.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: October 07, 2009, 08:52:21 AM »

Hi Trimm!, and thanks! I just got here....I could be better, hopefully soon.

I saw this posted on another forum:

(from a WFTV commenter). Snipped:

"...Has anyone noticed that the day Casey was arrested that a lot of people seemed to vanish into thin air? I mean the way I see it the following people just stopped being on this planet when Casey was arrested:

1. Zani The Nanny
2. Zani's Mother
3. Rachael (Zanni's roommates)
4. Juliet Lewis (outcry person at Universal)
5. Jeffrey Michael Hopkins (outcry person at Universal)
6. Nurse who found wound behind Zani's ear at hospital
7. Doctors who examined Zani at hospital after accident
8. Entire Hospital Staff who were there when Zani was brought to the hospital
9. Zachary (Jeffey Micheal Hopkins kid)
10. Ambulance driver who took Zani to hospital
11. Donale Johnson (orderly who brought Zani her dinner in the room)
12. Shequanda (orderly who picked up empty food tray in Zani's room)
13. Officer Jake (officer who took report of accident)
14. Entire hotel staff at Hard Rock where Zani and Casey stayed
15. Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales (the Ten)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few missing people...can anyone add to the list?"

Oct. 6, 2009 9:33pm EDT | from kameronJ

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: October 07, 2009, 08:58:34 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21221322/index.html

Judge Rules State Will Get Copy Of George Anthony Grand Jury Testimony
A judge ruled Tuesday that the state will get a copy of George Anthony's grand jury testimony. (10/06/09)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: October 07, 2009, 09:25:13 AM »

"...Has anyone noticed that the day Casey was arrested that a lot of people seemed to vanish into thin air? I mean the way I see it the following people just stopped being on this planet when Casey was arrested:

1. Zani The Nanny
2. Zani's Mother

Aliens.   

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: October 07, 2009, 09:33:33 AM »

The additions include a document signed by Casey, swearing that she did not report Caylee missing until her mother called on July 15, 2008, and that she told deputies she dropped Caylee off with a woman named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

-----------------------

By swearing she told LE that she dropped off Caylee with ZG does this not help sweet Mr Morgan's case?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: October 07, 2009, 09:33:58 AM »

1. Zani The Nanny
2. Zani's Mother

Aliens.   

Morning all! thanks for the updates...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: October 07, 2009, 09:36:18 AM »

A gracious good morning to every monkey!  I feel a doc dance coming on!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1317 on: October 07, 2009, 10:07:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

IMO....Bozo and Casey are admitting that they knew where Caylee's lil body was by harping on the fact that the defense was not allowed at the crime scene. If I am not mistaken it took 9 days to be sure it was Caylee. I do not think I have ever heard of a defense team being allowed on a crime scene while the body was still there. Are they really that stupid? I wish they would get this trial going....This is getting beyond rediculous. FWIW I don't think Casey will ever except a plea deal. She is arrogant enough to think she will walk free.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: October 07, 2009, 10:11:29 AM »

-----------------------

By swearing she told LE that she dropped off Caylee with ZG does this not help sweet Mr Morgan's case?

I would think so.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: October 07, 2009, 10:15:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

IMO....Bozo and Casey are admitting that they knew where Caylee's lil body was by harping on the fact that the defense was not allowed at the crime scene. If I am not mistaken it took 9 days to be sure it was Caylee. I do not think I have ever heard of a defense team being allowed on a crime scene while the body was still there. Are they really that stupid? I wish they would get this trial going....This is getting beyond rediculous. FWIW I don't think Casey will ever except a plea deal. She is arrogant enough to think she will walk free.

I would think that LE would be concerned with contamination if the defense team would be allowed at a crime scene while a body was still there wouldn't they? trampling all over the evidence and that sortof thing..in this case, I wouldn't put it past Bozo to do such a thing just to get his honey Casey off for the murder of her child..jmo...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.