April 23, 2024, 08:56:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285900 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: October 07, 2009, 03:00:48 PM »

Yes....I said that when she was first hired on. Her job is to save Casey's life...period.

I predicted then that Casey would fire her within a month....I was wrong on that, but it 'ain't over till it's over'. Casey will never admit to/plea to anything to do with anything. End of story.

I guess it is going to be a knockdown drag out till the bitter end. 
I just wish that the trial would be sooner than later.  I'm not sure I can take much more of this.  The worst for me is that someone like A.Lyon is screwing around with what matters most to the majority of us, i.e. Justice for Caylee.  What is wrong with these people?   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: October 07, 2009, 03:04:59 PM »

Yes....I said that when she was first hired on. Her job is to save Casey's life...period.

I predicted then that Casey would fire her within a month....I was wrong on that, but it 'ain't over till it's over'. Casey will never admit to/plea to anything to do with anything. End of story.

Ah, memories of home on Hopespring ...
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: October 07, 2009, 03:12:20 PM »

Ah, memories of home on Hopespring ...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1363 on: October 07, 2009, 03:34:30 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: October 07, 2009, 04:00:20 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: October 07, 2009, 04:13:12 PM »

Michigan Law's Death Penalty Defense College

From a press release:  "Discussions about the use of the death penalty in this country elicit varying but always strong opinions. One thing for certain -- if you ever are accused of a capital offense, you want an attorney who knows what he or she is doing.  In late May, the University of Michigan Law School hosted its sixth Clarence Darrow Death Penalty Defense College, which is designed to help defense attorneys hone their skills through hands-on workshops that focus on the attorneys' current death penalty cases.  According to the college’s founder and director, Andrea Lyon, the college is "not about innocence. It’s about saving people’s lives." And the program has been successful in that goal. Since 2000 when the college was started, attorneys have brought more than 120 capital cases to the college. Lyon knows of only one case among the 120 that did not result in a plea bargain or life instead of a death sentence. That one exception was a case in which the defendant dismissed his attorney and asked to be executed.  Lyon, who is currently an associate professor at DePaul University College of Law, began the program at the University of Michigan while she was on the clinical faculty here. At DePaul, Lyon also directs the Center for Justice in Capital Cases and supervises that law school’s Death Penalty Legal Clinic.

MORE....

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/crimprof_blog/2005/06/u_of_ms_death_p.html

Always about "saving lives" o no but never about the innocent victims they kill!   Give me strength Lyons'  law school of koolaid drinkers is like Acorn's wingnuts are to our democracy - twisted, dangerous & morally corrupt.

Back from my appt & shopping, I see nothing new, no discovery yet.   NR isnt that rich that the defense has b'd and moaned about needing time & yet they have all the time in the world to jet set across the country spewing BS and preaching fighting for the rights of the scum of the earth!   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: October 07, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »

From a press release:  "Discussions about the use of the death penalty in this country elicit varying but always strong opinions. One thing for certain -- if you ever are accused of a capital offense, you want an attorney who knows what he or she is doing.  In late May, the University of Michigan Law School hosted its sixth Clarence Darrow Death Penalty Defense College, which is designed to help defense attorneys hone their skills through hands-on workshops that focus on the attorneys' current death penalty cases.  According to the college’s founder and director, Andrea Lyon, the college is "not about innocence. It’s about saving people’s lives." And the program has been successful in that goal. Since 2000 when the college was started, attorneys have brought more than 120 capital cases to the college. Lyon knows of only one case among the 120 that did not result in a plea bargain or life instead of a death sentence. That one exception was a case in which the defendant dismissed his attorney and asked to be executed.  Lyon, who is currently an associate professor at DePaul University College of Law, began the program at the University of Michigan while she was on the clinical faculty here. At DePaul, Lyon also directs the Center for Justice in Capital Cases and supervises that law school’s Death Penalty Legal Clinic.

MORE....

Always about "saving lives" o no but never about the innocent victims they kill!   Give me strength Lyons'  law school of koolaid drinkers is like Acorn's wingnuts are to our democracy - twisted, dangerous & morally corrupt.

Back from my appt & shopping, I see nothing new, no discovery yet.   NR isnt that rich that the defense has b'd and moaned about needing time & yet they have all the time in the world to jet set across the country spewing BS and preaching fighting for the rights of the scum of the earth!   

Yup .  So I have started this list.  If anyone can add to it please do.  I so remember the whining about not having time to deal with the fraud case because they were so focused on the DP case.  Horse pucky!

May 28 – Announcement that Ms Lyon is the DP Lawyer
Aug 5 – 8  Boston, Mass - National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Sept 24-25 Milwaukee Wisconsin – 2009 annual criminal defense conference
Oct 9-11 – Detroit, Mich – 24th Midwest Clinical Law Teachers Conference
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: October 07, 2009, 04:43:57 PM »

MORE....

Yup .  So I have started this list.  If anyone can add to it please do.  I so remember the whining about not having time to deal with the fraud case because they were so focused on the DP case.  Horse pucky!

Seems like she should have cleared her calendar if she wanted to take KC's MURDER ONE case.
I am guessing she gets paid for these performances lectures at these conferences. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: October 07, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

MORE....

Seems like she should have cleared her calendar if she wanted to take KC's MURDER ONE case.
I am guessing she gets paid for these performances lectures at these conferences. 

Of course she's getting paid with expenses  - also interesting to note again that she actually stated that her "students" would be working for her on this case!    What she cant afford paralegals and staff or is she not only a nutjob but frugal

Mike Galanos HLN LIVE now talking about George's GJ testimony & Jim Thompson the witness

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: October 07, 2009, 05:12:04 PM »

Hearing date set in Casey Anthony case
Several motions in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony will be addressed at a hearing next Friday.

Several motions in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony will be addressed at a hearing next Friday.

One of the topics to be discussed is a defense motion to dismiss. Casey Anthony's defense claims they and their experts were prevented from properly inspecting the crime scene where her daughter's remains were found in December.

Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will hear the arguments for the motions at 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 16. Strickland will also preside over a status hearing in the check fraud case against Casey Anthony on the same day.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter who went missing last summer. Casey Anthony waited 31 days to report her daughter missing and blamed her disappearance on a nanny, who investigators don't believe exists.

Caylee Anthony's remains were found in December, five months after she was reported missing, in a wooded lot just blocks from the Anthony family home.

In other developments today, Casey Anthony's defense team will receive more investigative reports from prosecutors, a notice filed by the State Attorney's Office said.

About 40 pages will be released to the defense. Most of those will be forensic entomology investigative reports, the state's court filing said.

The documents are being released to the defense as part of the discovery process. The items will later be released to the public.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-100709,0,3887466.story

This is what I have been waiting for!  Yippeee!  I want to read these so bad!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 07, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »

Hearing date set in Casey Anthony case
SNIPED

In other developments today, Casey Anthony's defense team will receive more investigative reports from prosecutors, a notice filed by the State Attorney's Office said.

About 40 pages will be released to the defense. Most of those will be forensic entomology investigative reports, the state's court filing said.

The documents are being released to the defense as part of the discovery process. The items will later be released to the public.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-100709,0,3887466.story

This is what I have been waiting for!  Yippeee!  I want to read these so bad!

A ha, now its getting interesting!    This is new in addition to what we are reportedly supposed to get this week

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: October 07, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: October 07, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21231257/detail.html

New Hearing Scheduled In Anthony Case
Judge To Hear Several Motions In Murder Case

POSTED: Wednesday, October 7, 2009
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT October 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The murder case against Casey Anthony is heading back to a courtroom to try to resolve several motions filed by both sides.

* Motion To Dismiss Due To Spoilation Of Evidence

* State's Response To Motion To Dismiss

* State's Motion To Compel Reciprocal Discovery

* Defense's Response To State's Motion To Compel Reciprocal Discovery

* State's Motion To Strike Defense's Legally Flawed Motion

Local 6 investigative reporter Tony Pipitone said this will be the 19th court hearing held in the case against Anthony, dating back to her first court appearance on July 18, 2008.

The next hearing is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 16. Judge Stan Strickland wants to put lawyers from Anthony's defense and the state attorney's office in the same room in an attempt to resolve several issues and get the case moving.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee was reported missing in July 2008 after being missing for a month. She was 2 years old.

Caylee's remains were discovered in a wooded area near Anthony's parents' home in east Orange County.

Anthony's defense has repeatedly claimed the case against its client is weak and should be dismissed. The defense said evidence in the woods where Caylee's body was found was spoiled by authorities before defense experts could examine it.

The defense has also claimed that the failure to discover Caylee's body in the months before it was found, despite searches near the area, is also evidence of Anthony's innocence.

The prosecution said the defense has yet to substantiate its claims of innocence and the state is demanding a list of witnesses the defense plans to call to support their claims.

Earlier this week, the prosecution ridiculed the defense's motions to dismiss, saying they were legally flawed and should not even be called for a hearing.

Strickland did not call the motion to dismiss to be heard at next weeks hearing, but did set for hearing the state's move to have that motion to dismiss cleared from the record because it is flawed.

In an attempt to correct itself, the defense recently added a sworn statement from Anthony, which said she did not report Caylee missing until July 15, 2008, one month after the toddler was last seen alive. Anthony claimed she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

It is unclear how those facts, which are not new, will prove Anthony's innocence in her daughter's death.

Strickland also set a status hearing in the check fraud case against Anthony for the same day as the hearing in the murder trial.

Pipitone said it looks like Strickland is trying to clear the clutter over the defense's claims that she case should be dismissed. Strickland also did not call the defense's motion to bar the state from seeking the death penalty to be heard next week.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: October 07, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: October 07, 2009, 05:45:24 PM »

Thank you NORTHERN ROSE & TUPELO! Now that's what I'm talking about. Seems like the old ball has started to roll! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: October 07, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: October 07, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »

Prime News 10/7/09 Casey Part 1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrqHf0nDfgs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hrqHf0nDfgs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: October 07, 2009, 06:22:47 PM »

Prime News 10/7/09 Casey Part 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wPYDt2LBvaY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wPYDt2LBvaY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: October 07, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »

an angelic monkey  Very nice.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: October 07, 2009, 06:31:49 PM »

Thanks for the videos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.