April 25, 2024, 11:29:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286035 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: October 08, 2009, 06:36:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: October 08, 2009, 06:45:01 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d7-Casey-Anthony-case-Date-set-for-hearing-regarding-motion-to-dismiss-murder-charges
Casey Anthony case: Date set for hearing regarding motion to dismiss murder charges
October 7, 7:16 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
Oct. 16 has been set as the date Judge Stan Strickland will hear Casey Anthony’s defense motion asking that the charges against her be dropped based on tainted evidence.

Casey’s legal team argued that they were purposely denied access to the location in which Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.

According to WDBO, the motion argues that because the crime scene was excavated by investigators and defense experts were not given access, they “cannot effectively examine or challenge the conclusions made by state experts.”
Prosecutors have stated the defense’s arguments are flawed. They say according to the law, Casey’s legal team must prove any destroyed evidence would clear Casey and was destroyed in bad faith in order for a court to even consider dismissing the charges against her.

The state has also filed a motion asking the defense to produce evidence that proves Casey is innocent—which her legal team adamantly contends. According to the prosecution, if such evidence actually exists, they should have already been provided such information under the rules of discovery as mandated by the state of Florida.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Her murder trial is scheduled to begin June 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: October 08, 2009, 08:18:27 AM »

Casey is going to stick with her original ZG story it sounds like and this is why, as of July this year, there is magically a ZG, whose looks could be considered a "10", has been spotted in PR!     This BS just keeps going on and on and somehow the defense is letting Casey continue to concoct more lies that they think will be plausible. Just unbelievable!

Evening, everyone!  Apologizing in advance for this lengthy comment.

Actually Tupelo, the beauty of this is that Casey is forced to stay with the Zanny the Nanny story.  She has backed herself into this corner with her own mouth.  Her sworn statements declare she was the last verifiable human being having physical custody of Caylee:  she and Caylee told George goodbye and left the house (together); she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments (together); and she took Caylee (together) to J Blanchard Park, where allegedly Zanny took Caylee from her (together).  To abandon the Zanny-the-Nanny story, automatically implicates Casey as the only verifiable human being with physical custody of Caylee when her death occurred.  Here’s where it gets interesting.  Abandoning the Zanny story would require the defense to document an air-tight alibi for Casey from the evening of June 15th- June 18th (when she borrowed the neighbor’s shovel).  It would also necessitate arguing yet another perpetrator committed the crime and successfully defending that argument with no evidence.  Lee is Cindy’s alibi for the evening of June 15th (per his Cindy-Casey fight testimony) and most likely would be George’s also.  Casey inadvertently provided George’s alibi for June 16th, when she described seeing him and the goodbye scenario as she and Caylee left the house.  Cindy most likely would be George’s June 15th p.m.-June 16th a.m. alibi and vice-versa.  Cindy’s work provides her June 16th alibi.  Therefore, the defense would have a difficult time asserting that Cindy or George killed Caylee.  Likewise, the defense would be foolish to imply that Jesse Grund or Rev. Grund kidnapped/killed Caylee.  Because there is no documented evidence in any private or public sector of Zanny the Nanny, the defense cannot claim a conspiracy theory between either Grund and Zanny to kidnap and ultimately harm Caylee.  On the other hand, Cindy's sworn statements of her listening at the door and hearing Casey & Caylee breathing (questionable to us or not) physically place Casey with Caylee at the house the morning of June 16th.  Similarly, George's detailed LE statements about seeing Casey and Caylee and telling them both goodbye the afternoon of June 16th physically place Casey with Caylee.

Going forward, Casey is: recorded cuddling and choosing movies with her boyfriend at Blockbuster (hours after her child was “kidnapped”); photographed partying at nightclubs;  recorded shopping at 2 Target stores (no items for Caylee);  and recorded cashing Amy’s stolen check at Bank of America- all without Caylee.  Numerous sworn witness statements place her at parties and cook-outs (post “kidnapping”) without Caylee. *Note: there may also be surveillance recordings from the airport when she dropped Amy off and picked her up from the Puerto Rico trip/toll road cameras along the way

Casey’s mode of operation has long been using lies, confusion, emotional manipulation, spiked with a sliver of truth to lend an air of credibility.  The truth is Casey is good at lying, but terrible at thinking on her feet.  She’s no match for the state’s Attorneys office.  They’ve had extensive training separating the wheat from the chaff.  They're going to rip her "story" and her credibility to shreds. They've got the gift of discernment and know how to use it.  I find it interesting that apparently Andrea Lyons operates on something of the same principle (MO) as Casey of using confusion to circumvent the facts and eclipse the truth.
         “In late May, the University of Michigan Law School hosted its sixth Clarence Darrow Death Penalty Defense College, which is designed to help defense attorneys hone their skills through hands-on workshops that focus on the attorneys' current death penalty cases. According to the college’s founder and director, Andrea Lyon, the college is "not about innocence. It’s about saving people’s lives."http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/crimprof_blog/2005/06/u_of_ms_death_p.html

study Whew!  All done. Justice perverted is justice denied.

MODS-  I hope it was alright to bold that one sentence to distinguish it.  If not, I am sorry and will not do so again.

ISpy - Good Morning...I normally don't log in, but view as a guest.
After reading the above, I had to sign on to say thank you for your post.
It was bringing it all back, as there has been so much mud slinging that sometimes, you forget.  Exactly what the defense would like to achieve.
God Bless!   an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: October 08, 2009, 09:21:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/7/5_motions_to_be_discussed_at_upcoming_casey_hearing.html
 5 Motions To Be Discussed At Upcoming Casey Hearing
Thursday, October 08, 2009 6:30:14 AM
ORLANDO -- A new hearing has been set in the case against Casey Anthony.

Judge Stan Strickland will hear five different motions at the hearing on Oct. 16.

The motions are:
    * Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence
    * Response to Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence and Motion to Compel Defense Witness List
    * State’s Motion to Strike Defendant’s Legally Flawed Motion to Dismiss Counts I and II
    * State of Florida’s Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery
    * Response to State of Florida’s Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery
The hearing is set for 9:30 a.m. in courtroom 10-A.

Strickland will also have a status hearing on the check fraud case.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: October 08, 2009, 09:58:56 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/7/5_motions_to_be_discussed_at_upcoming_casey_hearing.html

Judge Stan Strickland will hear five different motions at the hearing on Oct. 16.

The motions are:
    * Response to Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence and Motion to Compel Defense Witness List
    * State’s Motion to Strike Defendant’s Legally Flawed Motion to Dismiss Counts I and II

This could go a tad long, I can hardly wait 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: October 08, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

The motions are:

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1406 on: October 08, 2009, 10:42:31 AM »

The motions are:

Now this will be very interesting, thanks 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: October 08, 2009, 10:50:20 AM »

The motions are:

Me too ... it will be interesting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: October 08, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »

The purpose of criminal law firstly, is the punishment of crime.  IMO, Ms. Lyon has never come to grips with this fact.  In other words-she is at odds with the very exercise of punishment.   I find her mindset derived from her statement [ highlighted above in blue by ISpy ] disturbing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: October 08, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »

The motions are:

IMO the status hearing on the check fraud case will be very short.  Team Bobo will be whining again about having to focus on the DP case and asking for the fraud case to wait till after the DP case is over.  All the while hoping that the judge does not get a whiff of all the TV appearances, guest speaker engagements and teaching schedule that has nothing whatsoever to do with the DP case but seems to take up a majority of their time.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: October 08, 2009, 11:02:46 AM »

<snipped>
(sept29)
WKMG's Louis Bolden looked at the family's finances and noted that the clan had financial problems before Casey's arrest. Bolden highlighted that Brad Conway, George and Cindy's attorney, is volunteering his services. But in the documents released today, a page from a contract with private investigator Dominic Casey is left out, Bolden said. "We still don't know how Dominic Casey is being paid," Bolden said.
http://twit.ac/p5G4.html

I know this is from the last doc dump but this still is a big question for me.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1411 on: October 08, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »

The motions are:

Me too ... it will be interesting.

Me three! Me Three! I've got Popcorn Kitty on standby!

Morning Monkeys!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:29 AM »

Hey CBB.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: October 08, 2009, 12:06:36 PM »

Hot off the press......Marinade Dave's article about Jim Thompson:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1414 on: October 08, 2009, 12:15:13 PM »

I now what you mean, Miki Monkey.  Truthfully, I struggle to keep anger in check at every motion hearing.  He comes across as so smugly arrogant.  Seriously, he has to know Casey is guilty (common sense, logic, deductive reasoning, tons of evidence).  I will never understand how a lawyer can say some of the outright lies (IMO) that he does.  I guess I'm more concerned about God.  I'm just not going to deceive people to get my client off, so I can "be somebody".  Not saying that's what Baez specifically is doing, but what I think a lot of defense lawyers do.  They can't disprove the truth, so they try to cast doubt.  That is deception because the defense lawyer first has already acknowledged to himself/herself that there is a truth in order to determine how to best attempt to subvert it.  JMO

I agree with all that you've said and besides the obvious lack of moral responsibility to expose the truth and defend his client with the facts, in a sane universe, all parties can see from the logical deductions, the physical evidence etc. that KC needs a lawyer to mitigate her guilt, not manufacture an alternate reality by indulging his clients wild, childish explanation(s) of the "nanny".  Because of that, the only reasonable explanation for his choices is greed, pure and simple.   The longer this drags on, the more sellable it becomes. Let's not forget conceit. His ego is monstrous and it will supercede what would be best for his client. No matter that he makes foolish mistakes and hasn't (seemingly) attempted to reason with kc to plea , to possibly save her life. I don't think he, nor any of her attys care really what happens to her, it's really about them, IMO.    I could never ever be a defense atty, never. My own guilt at allowing a killer or pedophile or thief or abuser to slip thru a loophole or an outright fabricated alibi would eat me alive.

ITA!
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: October 08, 2009, 12:45:44 PM »

WOW        Thanks for the link.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: October 08, 2009, 01:20:09 PM »

Thanks. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: October 08, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »

YW!  WOW is right....things just don't add up as far as Walmart goes! I think JT needs to sit down and rethink the events. It's the day after Father's Day that is very important and his recollection is wrong. Could it have been a different store? Possibly. But as of right now, his statement is worthless.  JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: October 08, 2009, 01:50:36 PM »

YW!  WOW is right....things just don't add up as far as Walmart goes! I think JT needs to sit down and rethink the events. It's the day after Father's Day that is very important and his recollection is wrong. Could it have been a different store? Possibly. But as of right now, his statement is worthless.  JMO

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1419 on: October 08, 2009, 02:13:09 PM »

I agree.
I agree also.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.