April 19, 2024, 07:24:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285784 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: October 09, 2009, 12:50:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21247660/detail.html

<snipped>
Lab reports from the FBI indicated that no fingerprints were found on the three pieces of duct tape removed from Caylee's mouth. Also, many items of clothing, pull-up diapers and garbage bags found at the crime scene could not be matched with items taken from the Anthony home.

WHat has though is what is important....the rug news is significant today
I haven't read about the rug news, could you please direct me to that 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: October 09, 2009, 12:52:45 PM »

I got knocked out of the cage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1602 on: October 09, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »

I do hope this is not all we are getting today. I want to see some results on these test.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1603 on: October 09, 2009, 12:56:23 PM »

I wonder if the rug that lit up is from the front porch or the rear entry of the house? 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/1009/21250069.pdf

page 13-14.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: October 09, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

Tattoo, Duct Tape Photos Released In Anthony Case
Hearing Slated For Oct. 16

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT October 9, 2009
UPDATED: 12:27 pm EDT October 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- New documents and photos released on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony provided a first look at duct tape found on her daughter's skull.

Prosecutors have said the duct tape is a critical piece of evidence in the case against Anthony.

Authorities said the tape was taken directly from the skull of Caylee Anthony. The photo clearly showed the oval marking of the Henkel brand. Investigators said the same marking appeared on a gas can taken from inside the Anthony home.

Prosecutors said the tape hasn't been sold anywhere since 2007. Defense attorneys for Anthony pointed out that fibers from tape on the gas can and crime scene don't match.
Also on Friday, photos were released of Anthony in jail that showed the large Bella Vita tattoo she got on her shoulder. The tattoo was placed about two weeks before Anthony revealed to her parents that Caylee was missing.

Lab reports from the FBI indicated that no fingerprints were found on the three pieces of duct tape removed from Caylee's mouth. Also, many items of clothing, pull-up diapers and garbage bags found at the crime scene could not be matched with items taken from the Anthony home.
The next hearing in the case is slated on Oct. 16, when Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments on a defense motion to drop the murder charges against Anthony.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: October 09, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »

I got knocked out of the cage.   
Me too, I'm frustrated.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: October 09, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »

<snipped>

WHat has though is what is important....the rug news is significant today
I haven't read about the rug news, could you please direct me to that 

Bottom of page 13 and top of page 14 from the items sent to FBI talks about the porch rug.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: October 09, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »

I wonder if the rug that lit up is from the front porch or the rear entry of the house? 

page 13-14.

I am not positive but U want to say it is from the screened in porch inbetween the home and the rear exit from the porch, right when you enter the porch itself.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1608 on: October 09, 2009, 01:00:07 PM »

page 13-14.

Bumped for No Rose! 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: October 09, 2009, 01:00:58 PM »

page 13-14.

I am not positive but U want to say it is from the screened in porch inbetween the home and the rear exit from the porch, right when you enter the porch itself.

sorry, self-edit meant to say "I"
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: October 09, 2009, 01:01:43 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New documents and photos released on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony provided a first look at duct tape found on her daughter's skull.

Prosecutors have said the duct tape is a critical piece of evidence in the case against Anthony.

Authorities said the tape was taken directly from the skull of Caylee Anthony. The photo clearly showed the oval marking of the Henkel brand. Investigators said the same marking appeared on a gas can taken from inside the Anthony home.

Prosecutors said the tape hasn't been sold anywhere since 2007. Defense attorneys for Anthony pointed out that fibers from tape on the gas can and crime scene don't match.
Also on Friday, photos were released of Anthony in jail that showed the large Bella Vita tattoo she got on her shoulder. The tattoo was placed about two weeks before Anthony revealed to her parents that Caylee was missing.

The next hearing in the case is slated on Oct. 16, when Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments on a defense motion to drop the murder charges against Anthony.

Inorder for me to believe that statement I will need to read it for myself that the FBI examined both sides of the duct tape for fingerprints..not just the outside.  I am trying to keep a good thought here..becaus much of the info in the last doc drop was reported inexactly.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1611 on: October 09, 2009, 01:05:42 PM »

I'm not overly encouraged, at this point about the rug. I'm ASSUMING that blood would light up, but if that rug was from the back yard access, it's a common thing for kids to scrape and bump while playing, and bleed on the way inside for a band-aid. I hope it will lead to a connection, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: October 09, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »

I'm not overly encouraged, at this point about the rug. I'm ASSUMING that blood would light up, but if that rug was from the back yard access, it's a common thing for kids to scrape and bump while playing, and bleed on the way inside for a band-aid. I hope it will lead to a connection, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Very true CBB, it can light up for many reasons, from it's own cleaner if it has a bluing agent in it.

Now, what will be interesting to me, is if the can match whatever made the "stain" in the trunk light up to this rug..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1613 on: October 09, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »

I'm so frustrated that the pieces of duct tape cannot forensically be tied to Casey!   

However, I keep reminding myself that obviously SOMEBODY put that tape on Caylee and no evidence of who that was basically throws it back to all the overwhelming circumstances that it was her Mother.

I mean it's not like there are unidentified prints the defense can use to defend her.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1614 on: October 09, 2009, 01:11:08 PM »

Inorder for me to believe that statement I will need to read it for myself that the FBI examined both sides of the duct tape for fingerprints..not just the outside.  I am trying to keep a good thought here..becaus much of the info in the last doc drop was reported inexactly.

I agree Gypsy and I haven't seen anywhere in these or previous docs that states there are no fingerprints - if I am wrong would some kind monkey set me straight?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: October 09, 2009, 01:11:18 PM »

I just got back from the Dr. and need to read reports but, is the duct tape finding a final report?

Casey looks sooo gross...ewwwww!

Sunny, if you are still here, use Skin So Soft to prevent the noseeums from biting you to begin with.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: October 09, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »

I agree Gypsy and I haven't seen anywhere in these or previous docs that states there are no fingerprints - if I am wrong would some kind monkey set me straight?

I have not seen that anywhere except in the article quoted, which could be incorrect. Out of 1400 pages today I have seen 16, and there are no results associated. Im going to stay a hold out. If that is correct, then I will pick up my torch and head for the castle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1617 on: October 09, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »

Very true CBB, it can light up for many reasons, from it's own cleaner if it has a bluing agent in it.

Now, what will be interesting to me, is if the can match whatever made the "stain" in the trunk light up to this rug..

The trunk is the most interesting thing of all to me. It obviously reeked of a death smell. Why isn't there evidence of what caused that smell, and why isn't there DNA forensic evidence proving the obvious: Caylee's body was there?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: October 09, 2009, 01:13:27 PM »

Thank-you for the answer about the rug, I appreciate it 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1619 on: October 09, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

I have not seen that anywhere except in the article quoted, which could be incorrect. Out of 1400 pages today I have seen 16, and there are no results associated. Im going to stay a hold out. If that is correct, then I will pick up my torch and head for the castle.

Thank you Blink - So far I have not seen where it says that either but I am no where's near done. I am hoping you will not have to head to the castle but if you do I won't be far behind you

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.