April 25, 2024, 09:21:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286031 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: October 09, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »

]Could they have a statement from the tatoo artist,that she requested the omission? As the owner of several tatoos, I know how detailed the converstions get with the artist over every small nuance of the "piece". In addition, those of us who like ink plan ahead, and add to our piece, often marking anniversaries of events. For example, my daughter is military and travels. Whenever we get together we add a star to each of our ankles (my most recent was done in tokyo). I add a musical note to my memorial tatoo each year since my grandsons death.
It would be possible that KC and the artist had a plan like this for the future.

Thanks Ddex. I am tat challenged, as I didn't know all that about tatoos. I knew each one means something to the person having it done, or else they wouldn't spend their money or place on their body something that didn't mean something special to them. You have enlightened me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: October 09, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »

Tks Trimm, its getting a bit better.   I'll drink plenty of fluids & go easy on what I choose to eat the next day or two - have an appt Mon scheduled because I have to make sure I dont let infections or congestion go...no worries this too shall pass

CAPPY, sorry you had a rough day today. I know I don't have to tell you to take care of yourself.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: October 09, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »

]Could they have a statement from the tatoo artist,that she requested the omission? As the owner of several tatoos, I know how detailed the converstions get with the artist over every small nuance of the "piece". In addition, those of us who like ink plan ahead, and add to our piece, often marking anniversaries of events. For example, my daughter is military and travels. Whenever we get together we add a star to each of our ankles (my most recent was done in tokyo). I add a musical note to my memorial tatoo each year since my grandsons death.
It would be possible that KC and the artist had a plan like this for the future.

Could be, especially since she did tell him that she would bring Caylee in the following week & didnt show up

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: October 09, 2009, 09:22:54 PM »

A personality like KC's would be in heaven while getting inked, captive audience, attention totally focused on her. She is a non stop talker. Trust me when I say, every detail is discussed.  Wasn't this artist a friend of hers,as well ?  Watch one of those Miami Ink type shows on TV and you will have some understanding.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 09, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »

Tks Trimm, its getting a bit better.   I'll drink plenty of fluids & go easy on what I choose to eat the next day or two - have an appt Mon scheduled because I have to make sure I dont let infections or congestion go...no worries this too shall pass

CAPPY, sorry you had a rough day today. I know I don't have to tell you to take care of yourself.  an angelic monkey

Tks Fanny & Brandi!!   Girlfriend is, I promise.   As much as Ive seen over the years, seeing that duct tape did not help my flippin stomach from churning moreso....heartbreaking & infuriating

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: October 09, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »

A personality like KC's would be in heaven while getting inked, captive audience, attention totally focused on her. She is a non stop talker. Trust me when I say, every detail is discussed.  Wasn't this artist a friend of hers,as well ?  Watch one of those Miami Ink type shows on TV and you will have some understanding.

Valid point, especially since she has exhibited behavior of a "wannabe" starlet, misguidedly totally fixated on herself and getting the limelight.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: October 09, 2009, 09:26:49 PM »

Last one on the tat I promise....That piece is soooooooooo fugly that even the artist didn't want his name attatched to THAT.  The fact that he did tells me there is a STORY that went with it.  He must have been having a $$low day.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: October 09, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »

Last one on the tat I promise....That piece is soooooooooo fugly that even the artist didn't want his name attatched to THAT.  The fact that he did tells me there is a STORY that went with it.  He must have been having a $$low day.

I so agree, butt fugly & on his "lower rate" scale apparently.  I'm not a tat person per se, but I have many friends & acquaintances of all walks of life that have them and Ive seen some absolutely incredible work over the years & have admired the intricate work & artistic impression I've seen.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1728 on: October 09, 2009, 09:56:29 PM »

ITA ddex, I have 5 myself and went over every fricking detail with my guy. Then I spend the next 2 weeks staring at it, totally happy with my design. I want more, but not until I'm completely happy with the finished product on paper. I wonder if the tat artist has any additional information?? I'm sure he would have mentioned this when the tv guys were interviewing him.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: October 09, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »

Hello, Monkeys!  Stopping in for a minute before I read more docs.  Just wanted to say, I took a little relative to the park recently and we went to see the ducks at the duckpond first.  As we got closer to the pond, I caught the unmistakable whiff of decomp.  Mind you, I haven't smelled decomp in 13-15 years...this I knew in 5 seconds.  I immediately began searching for the source, planning to distract and divert, so as not to upset my small companion. Instantly, Cindy Anthony came to mind.  I was angry all over again at her outrageous lies on the decomp.
BBL, Lord willing.  Off to read.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: October 09, 2009, 10:47:12 PM »

Thanks Ddex. I am tat challenged, as I didn't know all that about tatoos. I knew each one means something to the person having it done, or else they wouldn't spend their money or place on their body something that didn't mean something special to them. You have enlightened me. 
You're exactly right about that, Fanny! I always wanted a tattoo, but didn't get one until I was 58. I went through several designs and plans, but wanted to make sure I got something that I would never regret. Ended up with my grandchildren's names and birthdates. Wink

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: October 09, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

Anyone know how I can copy a pdf doc and bring it here?  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: October 09, 2009, 10:54:57 PM »

Anyone know how I can copy a pdf doc and bring it here?  TIA!

You can save to your computer and by clicking on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS upload it as a link in your message....BUT...be careful uploading PDF's and DOC's because you might be giving out personal information in the properties of the document.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: October 09, 2009, 10:55:34 PM »

This is on page 1134 at this link:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Q64 piece of tape (from the remains).

~8.75 in length
-clear plastic, very soiled, cleaned section to do yarn count
-plain weave 1/1
-warp - z twist, 25 yarns/inch
-weft - no twist, 12 yarns/inch

Q66 piece of duct tape (from gas can)
~2.75 in length
-clear plastic, worn
-plain weave 1/1

Micro notes:

Q64
warp - off-white poly (d) rd
weft - off-white poly (d) sl ribbon

Q66
warp - off white poly (d) rd, off-white cotton
weft - off-white poly (d) sl ribbon.

Looks like a match to me but not to the defense team.

Fanny and Capp....thank you for the well wishes, means a lot!        I hope you feel better too Capp, I know you have been through a lot, same as my mom, better days are ahead!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 09, 2009, 11:05:32 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted:  (or if I am posting it right... never done this before)

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/

This is terrific-a 'must see'.  Mr. Sheaffer, as always, explains everything beautifully.

Does anyone know if this was Kathi Belich, or our Blink? Because it sure sounds like Blink to me, but I could be wrong.  an angelic monkey

Its Kathi Belich

Thanks Capp, It was kinda hard to tell, for me anyway.  an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: October 09, 2009, 11:15:37 PM »

This is on page 1134 at this link:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Q64 piece of tape (from the remains).

~8.75 in length
-clear plastic, very soiled, cleaned section to do yarn count
-plain weave 1/1

Q66 piece of duct tape (from gas can)
~2.75 in length
-clear plastic, worn
-plain weave 1/1

Micro notes:

Q64
warp - off-white poly (d) rd
weft - off-white poly (d) sl ribbon

Q66
warp - off white poly (d) rd, off-white cotton
weft - off-white poly (d) sl ribbon.

Looks like a match to me but not to the defense team.

Fanny and Capp....thank you for the well wishes, means a lot!        I hope you feel better too Capp, I know you have been through a lot, same as my mom, better days are ahead!

This may be easier to upload from this link:  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/GASTANK-DUCTTAPEEVIDENCE.pdf  page 13.  The other link take an eternity to upload.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: October 09, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!     Glad our techno-savvy Mod is on board tonight!  Whew!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html  Pgs. 120-122 Re: Shoes taken from Casey's closet

It's interesting that out of 22 pairs of shoes examined, most were found without enough geological debris for comparison.  According to statements made by Lee here ( http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf Page 19), Casey isn't exactly the type to clean the soles of her shoes well before she neatly places them in her closet.  Hhhhhhmmmm.  But by the same token, how do we know the shoes she was wearing at the time,were still in her closet in December?  After all, she's got a mama who took things from the car and washed them. 

Seriously, informal poll...how many of you clean the soles of your shoes before you put them away?  *Everyone running to their closets*  Have you ever looked at the bottom of your shoes (besides when you step in something gross)?  Something's really wrong with these exceptionally clean shoes.  I hope and pray the CSI team took up the carpet in Casey's closet, down to the sub-floor and vacuumed the sub-floor.

Reading on.

Forecast for the Day:
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: October 09, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »

Thanks Trimm, saw the Dr. today and I will be better soon, just not soon enough. 

Does anyone else see a heart shape on the right end of the duct tape in photo # 8? I know it's not supposed to be there, or isn't there at all, in actuality, but I swear I see one.  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html   Must be some good meds I received today! 
Aww feel better Tupelo & take care of you

I dont see it but what is notable today is that there were other references to it in the discovery so it cant be claimed now that it was seen by or noted by one person & that it was an interpretation

Pretty sure it also stated they attempted to photograph it, but were unsuccessful. I don't recall where I read that tho. But you probably have already seen that.  an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: October 09, 2009, 11:29:04 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!     Glad our techno-savvy Mod is on board tonight!  Whew!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html  Pgs. 120-122 Re: Shoes taken from Casey's closet

It's interesting that out of 22 pairs of shoes examined, most were found without enough geological debris for comparison.  According to statements made by Lee here ( http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf Page 19), Casey isn't exactly the type to clean the soles of her shoes well before she neatly places them in her closet.  Hhhhhhmmmm.  But by the same token, how do we know the shoes she was wearing at the time,were still in her closet in December?  After all, she's got a mama who took things from the car and washed them. 

Seriously, informal poll...how many of you clean the soles of your shoes before you put them away?  *Everyone running to their closets*  Have you ever looked at the bottom of your shoes (besides when you step in something gross)?  Something's really wrong with these exceptionally clean shoes.  I hope and pray the CSI team took up the carpet in Casey's closet, down to the sub-floor and vacuumed the sub-floor.

Reading on.

I have been reading all over the place today, but somebody, somewhere, said that Cindy washed all the clothes in Casey's closet. Why not the shoes too, especially if you were trying to cover something up? I mean why would you wash clean clothing to begin with? I don't know if that info is in the docs or not and my intent is not to start a rumor, by any means.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: October 09, 2009, 11:35:23 PM »

pg 9616. 

Does someone have handy a list of the specimen numbers and sources?  I believe (but could very well be wrong ) that Q 12.1 came from the trunk of the car and that Q59 was in from the hair mass. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.