April 25, 2024, 05:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285985 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: October 09, 2009, 11:38:07 PM »

I found the answer to part of my question, Q59 is part of the hair mass.  Now is Q12 from the trunk?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: October 09, 2009, 11:39:14 PM »

This is on page 1134 at this link:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Q64 piece of tape (from the remains).

~8.75 in length
-clear plastic, very soiled, cleaned section to do yarn count
-plain weave 1/1
-warp - z twist, 25 yarns/inch
-weft - no twist, 12 yarns/inch

Q66 piece of duct tape (from gas can)
~2.75 in length
-clear plastic, worn
-plain weave 1/1
-warp - z twist, 25 yarns/inch
-weft - no twist, 12 yarns/inch

Micro notes:

Q64
warp - off-white poly (d) rd
weft - off-white poly (d) sl ribbon

Q66
warp - off white poly (d) rd, off-white cotton
weft - off-white poly (d) sl ribbon.

Looks like a match to me but not to the defense team.

Fanny and Capp....thank you for the well wishes, means a lot!        I hope you feel better too Capp, I know you have been through a lot, same as my mom, better days are ahead!

Thanks, Tupelo for posting that!  If the defense is saying the tapes don't match because one specifies off-white cotton and one doesn't, that's bogus.  IMO  According to Henkel's Duct Tape Club-Duct Tape University site ( http://www.ducktapeclub.com/university/made.asp ), they use a poly cotton blend for their tapes because it is stronger than a nylon rayon blend.  If the defense is hanging their hat on one description possibly being omitted, they're taking a gamble.  If they're betting on the words "off-white", methinks they're going to be sorry.  As for the rest of the info, the Duct Tape University site stresses in How Duct Tape Is Made: "Duck® brand duct tapes contain poly cotton cloth, and maintain consistent cloth quality throughout its four grades of tape. ".  So, we'll see about this little defense argument.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: October 09, 2009, 11:48:41 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!     Glad our techno-savvy Mod is on board tonight!  Whew!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html  Pgs. 120-122 Re: Shoes taken from Casey's closet

It's interesting that out of 22 pairs of shoes examined, most were found without enough geological debris for comparison.  According to statements made by Lee here ( http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf Page 19), Casey isn't exactly the type to clean the soles of her shoes well before she neatly places them in her closet.  Hhhhhhmmmm.  But by the same token, how do we know the shoes she was wearing at the time,were still in her closet in December?  After all, she's got a mama who took things from the car and washed them. 

Seriously, informal poll...how many of you clean the soles of your shoes before you put them away?  *Everyone running to their closets*  Have you ever looked at the bottom of your shoes (besides when you step in something gross)?  Something's really wrong with these exceptionally clean shoes.  I hope and pray the CSI team took up the carpet in Casey's closet, down to the sub-floor and vacuumed the sub-floor.

Reading on.

I have been reading all over the place today, but somebody, somewhere, said that Cindy washed all the clothes in Casey's closet. Why not the shoes too, especially if you were trying to cover something up? I mean why would you wash clean clothing to begin with? I don't know if that info is in the docs or not and my intent is not to start a rumor, by any means.

That was me.  I was asking about a hand written note on one of the pages that stated Cindy Anthony advised clothes had been washed.  Did not know if that meant all the clothes that were submitted (which would be everything from closet)  or only the clothes they collect as what Casey was wearing.  I am on page 615 of the huge document right now but will go back once I finish my first read through and find the page if no one else does by then.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: October 09, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »

Whoever thought the duct tape on the gas can was to cover up the vent hole, you were correct. pg 9637

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: October 09, 2009, 11:54:26 PM »

I found the answer to part of my question, Q59 is part of the hair mass.  Now is Q12 from the trunk?
Q12 Debris from left side of trunk liner (Item Q-12)
Q12.1 Hair from specimen Q-12 debris from left side of trunk liner

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2053190/FBI-Lab-Results-%28Casey-Anthony%29-Searchable-Doc

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: October 09, 2009, 11:57:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html  Pgs. 120-122 Re: Shoes taken from Casey's closet

It's interesting that out of 22 pairs of shoes examined, most were found without enough geological debris for comparison.  According to statements made by Lee here ( http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf Page 19), Casey isn't exactly the type to clean the soles of her shoes well before she neatly places them in her closet.  Hhhhhhmmmm.  But by the same token, how do we know the shoes she was wearing at the time,were still in her closet in December?  After all, she's got a mama who took things from the car and washed them. 

Seriously, informal poll...how many of you clean the soles of your shoes before you put them away?  *Everyone running to their closets*  Have you ever looked at the bottom of your shoes (besides when you step in something gross)?  Something's really wrong with these exceptionally clean shoes.  I hope and pray the CSI team took up the carpet in Casey's closet, down to the sub-floor and vacuumed the sub-floor.

Reading on.

I have been reading all over the place today, but somebody, somewhere, said that Cindy washed all the clothes in Casey's closet. Why not the shoes too, especially if you were trying to cover something up? I mean why would you wash clean clothing to begin with? I don't know if that info is in the docs or not and my intent is not to start a rumor, by any means.

That was me.  I was asking about a hand written note on one of the pages that stated Cindy Anthony advised clothes had been washed.  Did not know if that meant all the clothes that were submitted (which would be everything from closet)  or only the clothes they collect as what Casey was wearing.  I am on page 615 of the huge document right now but will go back once I finish my first read through and find the page if no one else does by then.
Sorry I didn't remember where I read that. I have tried to upload that huge doc and there is now an error message saying "the file was damaged and cannot be downloaded".  UGH!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: October 10, 2009, 12:04:33 AM »

Reading on.

Tupelo- I was referring specifically to Cindy stating she removed the pants and the knife from the car and washed them.  Sorry if that caused confusion, anyone. 

Forecast for the Day:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: October 10, 2009, 12:05:57 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2053190/FBI-Lab-Results-%28Casey-Anthony%29-Searchable-Doc

TY!  Hope you feel better soon!

So this then states that the hair with decomp in the trunk (Q12)  and the hair found in the hair mass with the remains (Q59) originated from the same source which would be Caylee.  Looks like Rosebud can no longer ask the tow company about their security as someone may have put a body in the trunk with it was in impound.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: October 10, 2009, 12:06:24 AM »

Good evening, monkeys.

I'm very late in getting to read the docs released today.

Couple things/questions:

Tape - 3 pcs. - no prints:  do we "know" if these 3 pcs. are "all" of the tape removed from Caylee?

Seems that I recall the female medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was wrapped around and around the head.  To me...these 3 pcs. that are 6" to 8" long don't fit the description of being "wrapped around and around" the head.

Also, seems that I recall the medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was on the hair and the hair had to be cut in order to remove the duct tape.  In the pictures provided today of the duct tape, I can't seen any hair on the tape that appears to be cut. 

Would some kind monkey please point it out to me if I'm incorrect.

IMO these 3 pcs. of tape are in such bad shape that they couldn't possible have any fingerprints on them; and that's what I gleaned from the analysis reports, too. 

There's SOME solid reason why the prosecutors are going for the death penalty...I sure thought that would add up to "fingerprint evidence"....that's why I have the questions above about whether or not these 3 pcs. of tape are "all of the tape".

My 2 cents...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: October 10, 2009, 12:18:47 AM »

Good evening, monkeys.

Couple things/questions:

Tape - 3 pcs. - no prints:  do we "know" if these 3 pcs. are "all" of the tape removed from Caylee?

Seems that I recall the female medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was wrapped around and around the head.  To me...these 3 pcs. that are 6" to 8" long don't fit the description of being "wrapped around and around" the head.

Also, seems that I recall the medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was on the hair and the hair had to be cut in order to remove the duct tape.  In the pictures provided today of the duct tape, I can't seen any hair on the tape that appears to be cut. 

IMO these 3 pcs. of tape are in such bad shape that they couldn't possible have any fingerprints on them; and that's what I gleaned from the analysis reports, too. 

There's SOME solid reason why the prosecutors are going for the death penalty...I sure thought that would add up to "fingerprint evidence"....that's why I have the questions above about whether or not these 3 pcs. of tape are "all of the tape".

My 2 cents...

In the huge document that has all 1405 pages there are pictures of the tape before it was cleaned and after.  It also states on page 9649 *per CU examiner , only need to compare Q 64 to Q66 (Q64 was chosen as a representative of Q62-Q64 as it was in the best condition and shared the same physical characteristics)

Q64 - 8.75" in length
Q63 - 7.5" in length
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: October 10, 2009, 12:20:46 AM »

So this then states that the hair with decomp in the trunk (Q12)  and the hair found in the hair mass with the remains (Q59) originated from the same source which would be Caylee.  Looks like Rosebud can no longer ask the tow company about their security as someone may have put a body in the trunk with it was in impound.

Thanks Northern Rose and you're welcome.  Yep, little by little, the gag on Cindy is getting tighter and tighter....it's about time.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: October 10, 2009, 12:21:07 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted:  (or if I am posting it right... never done this before)

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/

This is terrific-a 'must see'.  Mr. Sheaffer, as always, explains everything beautifully.

Does anyone know if this was Kathi Belich, or our Blink? Because it sure sounds like Blink to me, but I could be wrong.  an angelic monkey

Aww Gizzy-
It is Kathi B..

But I will say, while I disagree with Bill S in theory about the application of the duct tape, I find him to be very, very, versed in this case which is rare, in pundits.

Lastly, what positively smart croc or embossed leather suspenders.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: October 10, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »

more about tape length pg 9660
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: October 10, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »

Reading on.

Tupelo- I was referring specifically to Cindy stating she removed the pants and the knife from the car and washed them.  Sorry if that caused confusion, anyone. 
OOPS...my bad! Sorry about that.  Embarassed

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: October 10, 2009, 12:30:03 AM »

One advantage (if there is one) to be on a temp RX that causes sleeplessness, you get to stay up and play arm chair detective!  LOL!  Spent quite a few hours reconciling Lee and George's LE statements with the Morgan ZG depo sworn statements and George better start praying for himself, is all I have to say. He flat out lied to Mr. Morgan and Mr. Mitnick and I've got the links to prove it (I'm sure they do too).  Also found a few statements I hadn't seen about Cindy.

In the 3rd 911 call Cindy makes, she yells the "dead body comment", but by the time the first LE officer arrives she "mentions"a "strong, unidentifiable odor". http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.msg444140#msg444140  This also details some of the items from the car she gave to the officer, which means she/Lee/George/Casey had to get into the car to get them.  The officer noted that the interior of the car seemed to be in neat condition.  This is in direct contrast to Lee's (and Casey's) admitted style (http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf  Page 19 Lines 8-14).  So, Casey and Lee are definitely not neat freaks.  I thought Casey's room looked mighty perfect for a twenty-something single mom who partied/texted/talked on the phone so much and had a toddler.  The word "staged", comes to mind and not just about Casey's room either.  All MOO

In the previous doc dump, can someone explain something to me (http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/evidence%20reports.pdf )? On page 4 near the top of the page under LATENT EXAMINATIONS  it states:

LATENT EXAMINATION:
b. At approximately 1340 hours the assigned CSI conducted a latent exam using the dusting method, on the interior and exterior of the trunk lid. No identifiable latent impressions were developed.

How can there be no identifiable latent impressions, if Cindy & George had been airing out the trunk earlier (per http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf  Lee Anthony’s LE interview bottom of Page 2 Lines 18-25 July 29, 2008)?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: October 10, 2009, 12:32:22 AM »

Slam dunk,Northern!  Woo-hoo!  Thank you!!!!!

Forecast for the Day:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: October 10, 2009, 12:34:40 AM »

Another piece of duct tape that was not with skull but has henkel logo pg 9718
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: October 10, 2009, 12:35:06 AM »

Good evening, monkeys.

Couple things/questions:

My 2 cents...

Puzzler- Excellent points!  I, too, am sure this is not all of the tape either.  Thanks for the reminder.  The more damaging pieces of tape evidence may come closer to trial date.  Thank you!!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: October 10, 2009, 12:36:58 AM »

more about tape length pg 9660

Thanks, Northern!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: October 10, 2009, 12:37:56 AM »

Tupelo- No problemo!  I should have been more specific.   

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.