March 28, 2024, 03:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284180 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: October 10, 2009, 01:30:06 AM »

One thing is for sure, the Anthonys are certainly not going to be happy those pics went public today.  One look at the size of that tape, found wrapped around Caylee's little head, the clothing/t-shirt words, those trash bags, that laundry bag, that Pooh comforter, and those party girl Fusian pics, and I believe Casey's bella vita will be over. Not to be graphic (sorry in advance), but I sincerely hope the S.A.'s office does a mock up with a child sized skull and that duct tape to show exactly how it was wrapped, how much of it there was, where it was placed, and how vicious that was. 

that interview i posted says it covered her nose and likely she died of suffocation. I even cried listening to that interview and im sure a jury gonna feel just like that too.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: October 10, 2009, 01:33:17 AM »

Does someone have handy a picture of the Pooh motif in Cayee's room?

There is a close up of the Pooh design on the blanket found with the remains on page 9733 and I want to see if it is the same.
I found this one on the CayleeDaily site. I'll keep looking.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: October 10, 2009, 01:35:09 AM »

There is a close up of the Pooh design on the blanket found with the remains on page 9733 and I want to see if it is the same.

The blanket with Caylee looked really furry almost and looks like pooh has on a party hat.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: October 10, 2009, 01:35:33 AM »

Good evening, monkeys.

I'm very late in getting to read the docs released today.

Couple things/questions:

Tape - 3 pcs. - no prints:  do we "know" if these 3 pcs. are "all" of the tape removed from Caylee?

Seems that I recall the female medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was wrapped around and around the head.  To me...these 3 pcs. that are 6" to 8" long don't fit the description of being "wrapped around and around" the head.

Also, seems that I recall the medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was on the hair and the hair had to be cut in order to remove the duct tape.  In the pictures provided today of the duct tape, I can't seen any hair on the tape that appears to be cut. 

Would some kind monkey please point it out to me if I'm incorrect.

IMO these 3 pcs. of tape are in such bad shape that they couldn't possible have any fingerprints on them; and that's what I gleaned from the analysis reports, too. 

There's SOME solid reason why the prosecutors are going for the death penalty...I sure thought that would add up to "fingerprint evidence"....that's why I have the questions above about whether or not these 3 pcs. of tape are "all of the tape".

My 2 cents...

Puzzler- Excellent points!  I, too, am sure this is not all of the tape either.  Thanks for the reminder.  The more damaging pieces of tape evidence may come closer to trial date.  Thank you!!

ISPY - you're welcome.  It's just so disheartning to "see" those pictures of the tape and to read that there are no "results" that are really that damaging in these reports....sooo...we MUST not have seen the really relevant portions yet.  I'm sure they must be being held for trial.  They surely would not put out vital evidence so far in advance of the trial.  The prosecutor wouldn't be going for the death penality IMO without very credible evidence. 

It really is disappointiong to see over 1400 pages (going over and over and over the same thing with no "smoking gun" so to speak).

So, I keep reminding myself that there will be damaging evidence presented at trial.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: October 10, 2009, 01:37:21 AM »

The blanket with Caylee looked really furry almost and looks like pooh has on a party hat.

Ty.  Yes I saw a hat too, more like a old style night cap you would wear to bed?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: October 10, 2009, 01:38:49 AM »

400 pages to go and my eyes are not staying open.  Good night all and God bless.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: October 10, 2009, 01:40:39 AM »

Good evening, monkeys.

I'm very late in getting to read the docs released today.

Couple things/questions:

Tape - 3 pcs. - no prints:  do we "know" if these 3 pcs. are "all" of the tape removed from Caylee?

Seems that I recall the female medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was wrapped around and around the head.  To me...these 3 pcs. that are 6" to 8" long don't fit the description of being "wrapped around and around" the head.

Also, seems that I recall the medical examiner wrote that the duct tape was on the hair and the hair had to be cut in order to remove the duct tape.  In the pictures provided today of the duct tape, I can't seen any hair on the tape that appears to be cut. 

Would some kind monkey please point it out to me if I'm incorrect.

IMO these 3 pcs. of tape are in such bad shape that they couldn't possible have any fingerprints on them; and that's what I gleaned from the analysis reports, too. 

There's SOME solid reason why the prosecutors are going for the death penalty...I sure thought that would add up to "fingerprint evidence"....that's why I have the questions above about whether or not these 3 pcs. of tape are "all of the tape".

My 2 cents...

Puzzler- Excellent points!  I, too, am sure this is not all of the tape either.  Thanks for the reminder.  The more damaging pieces of tape evidence may come closer to trial date.  Thank you!!

ISPY - you're welcome.  It's just so disheartning to "see" those pictures of the tape and to read that there are no "results" that are really that damaging in these reports....sooo...we MUST not have seen the really relevant portions yet.  I'm sure they must be being held for trial.  They surely would not put out vital evidence so far in advance of the trial.  The prosecutor wouldn't be going for the death penality IMO without very credible evidence. 

It really is disappointiong to see over 1400 pages (going over and over and over the same thing with no "smoking gun" so to speak).

So, I keep reminding myself that there will be damaging evidence presented at trial.

Puzzler with the recent discovery of the same tape at the Anthonys missing childrens site on  posters., ties that rare tape right to the home. Tho the pictures found are considered secondary evidence they are gonna be very useful considering they arent finding prints. whats the possibilty of that rare tape showing up 3 times involving Anthonys.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: October 10, 2009, 01:41:51 AM »

Ty.  Yes I saw a hat too, more like a old style night cap you would wear to bed?

Im glad you see it too.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: October 10, 2009, 01:44:05 AM »

One thing is for sure, the Anthonys are certainly not going to be happy those pics went public today.  One look at the size of that tape, found wrapped around Caylee's little head, the clothing/t-shirt words, those trash bags, that laundry bag, that Pooh comforter, and those party girl Fusian pics, and I believe Casey's bella vita will be over. Not to be graphic (sorry in advance), but I sincerely hope the S.A.'s office does a mock up with a child sized skull and that duct tape to show exactly how it was wrapped, how much of it there was, where it was placed, and how vicious that was. 

that interview i posted says it covered her nose and likely she died of suffocation. I even cried listening to that interview and im sure a jury gonna feel just like that too.

Well, he convinced me. What a cruel way to kill a child.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: October 10, 2009, 02:03:02 AM »

dont know if you guys got to see this interview and they talk about the tape. its really worth watching.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Mtnmom...thank you...I just listened to the interview and it is compelling.  I feel better about the tape now that I've heard someone articulate how this could be construed by jurors.  I know how I feel when I look at the pictures, but it is good to hear someone who knows how this type evidence will effect jurors tell us about it. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: October 10, 2009, 02:06:41 AM »

ISPY...totally agree about the mock up of the skull with the duct tape (actual size skull and same lengths of tape would be dramatic).

The curling iron...no way a curling iron would have fingerprints...it was obviously wiped down.

There would be NO REASON for everything to be washed, wiped down, etc. UNLESS the person or persons doing it thought KC was GUILTY of the unthinkable.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: October 10, 2009, 02:10:38 AM »

ISPY...totally agree about the mock up of the skull with the duct tape (actual size skull and same lengths of tape would be dramatic).

The curling iron...no way a curling iron would have fingerprints...it was obviously wiped down.

There would be NO REASON for everything to be washed, wiped down, etc. UNLESS the person or persons doing it thought KC was GUILTY of the unthinkable.

Edit myself:  no way a curling iron would NOT have fingerprints

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: October 10, 2009, 02:11:49 AM »

dont know if you guys got to see this interview and they talk about the tape. its really worth watching.

Mtnmom...thank you...I just listened to the interview and it is compelling.  I feel better about the tape now that I've heard someone articulate how this could be construed by jurors.  I know how I feel when I look at the pictures, but it is good to hear someone who knows how this type evidence will effect jurors tell us about it. 

this evidence made my feel ill to my stomach today. Actually had to take a break after reading it. I guess someone said somewhere in the documents today they found a crystal light bottle with brown liquid in it that was inside the bag with Caylees remains. Maybe theres prints or Dna on that.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: October 10, 2009, 02:23:15 AM »

this evidence made my feel ill to my stomach today. Actually had to take a break after reading it. I guess someone said somewhere in the documents today they found a crystal light bottle with brown liquid in it that was inside the bag with Caylees remains. Maybe theres prints or Dna on that.

Yes, that the Chrystal Lite bottle was "IN" the bag with Caylee was stunning. I'm very hopeful about what it or the contents could provide; I didn't see any "results" on the bottle though.

Also, I didn't see any "bug" evidence/results....hmmm...

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 10, 2009, 03:10:15 AM »

Here is the part about the clothes that to me reads as if Rosebud washed everything in the closet.  How many skirts and pants can you wear at once?  Which is why I read it that Rosebud washed everything.   Pg 10008

Northern Rose, I'm reading it that way also.  It sounds like that was all the clothing in the closet.  I wonder if LE catalogued the clothing and items Lee brought from Tony's house(http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf  Pg.18 Lines 18-15, Pg. 19 Lines 1-5, Pg. 22 Lines 6-21, Pg. 23 Lines 17-24).  **Note Lee states he, Cindy, and George were left alone for an undisclosed amount of time (Lee in a separate staement elsewhere says about seven minutes ? )with Casey's things that Lee brought from Tonys.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: October 10, 2009, 03:14:26 AM »

Northern Rose-  Long, long ago in a thread far away, there was much picture comparing and research on the Pooh sets on Caylee's bed.  IIRC, the conclusion was drawn that the comforter in this pic is, in fact, the newer comforter (theorized as the item Casey may have purchased on the JC Penney card that Cindy refused to hand over the receipt to LE for).  I'm sorry I'm not much help, but don't have time this morning to search for it.  Maybe an uber-organized monkey has it in their notes or bookmarks.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: October 10, 2009, 03:15:24 AM »

O.k., waaaaay too tired...just got in the quote box.  AAAAhhhhh!  Sorry everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: October 10, 2009, 03:36:05 AM »

Lee Anthony's Morgan ZG depo statement:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19734530/detail.html Pg. 51 Lines 4-25  Lee’s Morgan Depo February 27, 2009  statement
Lee denies ever hearing the drug Xanax referred to as “Zanny

The Truth http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21148535/detail.html Pg.22     (Bottom Right Corner Item #8022)

-------Forwarded message--------
Date: Mon, Nov17, 2008 at 6:18 PM
Subject: FWD: Caylee
To:  "D&A Investigations, Dominic" <dominic@dgator.com>, cindy <cindymant@yahoo.com>, georgehope4937@yahoo.com, Jose Baez<jose@baezlawfirm.com>

--------Forwarded message-------
Date: Wed, Oct22,2008 at 9:08 AM
Subject: Caylee
To: (Lee Anthony and e-mail address somewhat blacked out)

The nanny she refers to as "Zani"...

Xanax is often referred to as "Zani" on the street. 

Forecast for the Day:
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: October 10, 2009, 03:47:15 AM »

Good evening Monkeys.

I'm still wading through todays docs, oh my eyes, but just want to comment on the crystal light bottle.

The vial with liquid is here:
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/1009/21250069.pdf Page 5 - Q81

I at first thought it was in the bag with Caylee but if you look at the property form H-51976 that is the garbage bag from the car. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740700/detail.html Page 153.

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: October 10, 2009, 03:53:27 AM »

Thanks for posting the link. Excellent interview.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.