April 26, 2024, 09:20:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286075 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1820 on: October 10, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »

Would someone give me a link to Caylee's clothes and the garbage bags, all that I've seen is the shovel, duct tape, and the horrible looking tattoo. Thanks 

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

Hope this is what you want no rose.

When I saw those photos my emotions ran wild - total sadness yet raging anger.  How could she do this to her own child - I pray for Caylee that justice will be served - I have to believe it will.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: October 10, 2009, 10:48:14 AM »

Would someone give me a link to Caylee's clothes and the garbage bags, all that I've seen is the shovel, duct tape, and the horrible looking tattoo. Thanks 

When I saw those photos my emotions ran wild - total sadness yet raging anger.  How could she do this to her own child - I pray for Caylee that justice will be served - I have to believe it will.
Me too, but what I really have to believe is that the State has some damning evidence, damning evidence that when detailed to the jury, there is a conviction. The State is holding on to that for trial.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1822 on: October 10, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

Me too, but what I really have to believe is that the State has some damning evidence, damning evidence that when detailed to the jury, there is a conviction. The State is holding on to that for trial.

I agree NoRose - I sit and wonder that there is something - something very condemning that is going to clinch the deal - I just wish we knew what it is - I was so hoping it was prints on the tape but that doesnt appear to be the case so I am thinking it is something even better than that - let's hope so anyway.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: October 10, 2009, 11:02:54 AM »

We have to hope so, but the State wouldn't be making this a DP case if there wasn't something. I have thought on several occasions that the State making this a DP case was for Casey to plead out, for her lawyers to convince her that she wasn't going to win. I'm still not sure if that really is the purpose behind the State's thinking. I sure hope not, and I just have to keep telling myself there is a lot more.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: October 10, 2009, 12:11:34 PM »

I'm optimistic-IMO just that one hair with decomposition @ the proximal end [ spec Q12.1 ] found in the car is damning.    Combine that with SEEME and others reminding us that Casey never reported Caylee missing whatsoever and a strong case is presented already.  There's so much IMO that we forget the total sum.   This case is truly sickening. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: October 10, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »

I added the pix from yesterdays document dump to my photobucket for everyone...........

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/EVIL%20KC/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: October 10, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

I added the pix from yesterdays document dump to my photobucket for everyone...........

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/EVIL%20KC/
You are a dear, thank-you  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: October 10, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »

Some of the evidence photos, I can't make out what they are, and that in itself is disturbing. I can't tell if it is old duct tape, Caylee's hair, or weeds, I keep looking to identify, but it does me no good 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: October 10, 2009, 01:38:55 PM »

I'm optimistic-IMO just that one hair with decomposition @ the proximal end [ spec Q12.1 ] found in the car is damning.    Combine that with SEEME and others reminding us that Casey never reported Caylee missing whatsoever and a strong case is presented already.  There's so much IMO that we forget the total sum.   This case is truly sickening. 

It only took ONE hair off Laci Peterson to convict Scott Peterson, along with all the circumstantial evidence and the common sense judgement of his behavior while his wife was "missing".    He and KC have a lot in common.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: October 10, 2009, 01:39:19 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'm still going through the new docs.

Sorry if this was already posted.  MSNBC Today show:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33252784#33252784

Thank you seeme for the pics.

an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: October 10, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wesh-says-state-subpoenas-footage-of-duct-tape.html

Casey Anthony: WESH says state subpoenas footage of duct tape
posted by halboedeker on Oct 10, 2009 12:48:28 PM

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing announced last night that the state has subpoenaed the station's footage from August 2008 on a Caylee Anthony story.

The reason? The footage apparently shows rare industrial duct tape holding up a poster about the missing toddler, Kealing said.

The same style of Henkel duct tape was found on a gas can in the Anthony home and on Caylee's face when the child's remains were found in December.

"Clearly investigators want to show that this rare tape was used again and again by the Anthony family," Kealing said. "And in their view the connection between this tape and the crime scene and the Anthonys is no coincidence."

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Tony Pipitone said there wasn't a lot new in the 1,400 pages of case documents released Friday. He noted that duct tape found on Caylee's mouth was the same rare duct tape found on a gas can in the home. "It's clear it [the tape] will be a key piece of evidence in her mother's murder trial," he said.

The total page count in the case is more than 11,000 and more documents will be released within a week, Pipitone said.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Kathi Belich focused on the placement of the duct tape over Caylee's mouth. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, "The person who placed this duct tape and put it in multiple layers, did it for one reason and for one reason only, to make sure that child could not breathe either through the mouth or the nose."

Sheaffer predicted the tape evidence is "going to be dramatic and it's going to be damning for the defense when the jurors look at this."

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: October 10, 2009, 01:48:19 PM »

Some of the evidence photos, I can't make out what they are, and that in itself is disturbing. I can't tell if it is old duct tape, Caylee's hair, or weeds, I keep looking to identify, but it does me no good 

It is difficult, that's for certain.  I'm looking forward to the trial when it is all explained by Linda Drane Burdick.  Remember how the forensics literally spoke for themselves in the Kathleen Peterson case in North Carolina?  I'm thinking the same will occur for Caylee in Orlando.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: October 10, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »

It only took ONE hair off Laci Peterson to convict Scott Peterson, along with all the circumstantial evidence and the common sense judgement of his behavior while his wife was "missing".    He and KC have a lot in common.

You are so right.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1833 on: October 10, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I have read documents til I have a headache. When the picture of the baby doll came up I almost fell out of my chair. Was not expecting it and it really threw me for a loop. I have to believe that there are more results that are going to be the nail in Casey's coffin. Just seeing the duck tape from Caylee's precious face was almost more than I could bear. How anyone could do that to a baby is beyond me. I can not think of a punishment bad enough for Casey or her family. I also believe that the longer pieces of duck tape that were found close to the remains were more than likely around Caylee's hands or feet at one time.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: October 10, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »

The rug BLINK was inquiring about yesterday was 6' x 7', light blue w/ floral design, [ per page 9720 ].
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: October 10, 2009, 02:00:11 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!  There is one thing I'm really interested that I have not seen yet in any doc dumps...Where are the credit card statements that Cindy assured the LE that they DIDN'T need?  I think that this will be a smoking gun and perhaps definitively tie Casey to the crime scene.  I keep thinking that she bought replacement somethings,
(perhaps the Winnie the Pooh blanket, or a laundry bag.)  Does anyone have any ideas when we might see this info, or will we have to wait for trial?

I am so glad you brought up the CC receipts Monk.  I have been thinking about them also.  I have thought from the very beginning there are items on those receipts that Cindy believes would be incriminating to Casey.  I don't recall if she ever turned them over to LE..but it would be simple enough for LE to subpoena them from all of Cindy's accounts.  And possibly they are going to be used in the fraud and check stealing case.

It was interesting how Cindy told Morgan in her depo that Casey had never used her cc without Cindy's okay..when that is not what any of the A's said previous to that.

I think the Penny's receipts may show a Pooh blanket purchase as well as other items that don't match with the A home items..laundry bags, swim diapers/pullups, etc. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: October 10, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

I have read documents til I have a headache. When the picture of the baby doll came up I almost fell out of my chair. Was not expecting it and it really threw me for a loop. I have to believe that there are more results that are going to be the nail in Casey's coffin. Just seeing the duck tape from Caylee's precious face was almost more than I could bear. How anyone could do that to a baby is beyond me. I can not think of a punishment bad enough for Casey or her family. I also believe that the longer pieces of duck tape that were found close to the remains were more than likely around Caylee's hands or feet at one time.

Good point Darla....she would have almost had to duct tape her arms and legs inorder to duct tape her mouth.  And Caylee would have been clawing at the duct tape if her hands were free, as well as the person placing the duct tape over her mouth.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: October 10, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »

Good point Darla....she would have almost had to duct tape her arms and legs inorder to duct tape her mouth.  And Caylee would have been clawing at the duct tape if her hands were free, as well as the person placing the duct tape over her mouth.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: October 10, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!  There is one thing I'm really interested that I have not seen yet in any doc dumps...Where are the credit card statements that Cindy assured the LE that they DIDN'T need?  I think that this will be a smoking gun and perhaps definitively tie Casey to the crime scene.  I keep thinking that she bought replacement somethings,
(perhaps the Winnie the Pooh blanket, or a laundry bag.)  Does anyone have any ideas when we might see this info, or will we have to wait for trial?

I am so glad you brought up the CC receipts Monk.  I have been thinking about them also.  I have thought from the very beginning there are items on those receipts that Cindy believes would be incriminating to Casey.  I don't recall if she ever turned them over to LE..but it would be simple enough for LE to subpoena them from all of Cindy's accounts.  And possibly they are going to be used in the fraud and check stealing case.

It was interesting how Cindy told Morgan in her depo that Casey had never used her cc without Cindy's okay..when that is not what any of the A's said previous to that.
I think the Penny's receipts may show a Pooh blanket purchase as well as other items that don't match with the A home items..laundry bags, swim diapers/pullups, etc. 
This is the reason I believe that these cc statements are so telling, why lie about Casey using them, there has to be an agenda.  I want to see these badly. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: October 10, 2009, 02:34:18 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/james-thompson-responds/

James Thompson Responds
October 10, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.