April 24, 2024, 06:00:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285936 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: October 10, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »

Warning to all .  There are pictures of the clothes recovered with Caylee's remains starting on page 9722.  They are very disturbing.

I should have taken that warning.........I think I am on overload again. 

I woke up feeling sick this morning, and have been spending my time going through these documents with a fine tooth comb. I have written several notes about them as I had some comments and questions. I don't think I am up to posting about either right now.  But I do think there were more pieces of tape that what we had supposed...I think I will take a day or two away from this. I guess I am not as tough as I thought I was.....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: October 10, 2009, 03:00:21 PM »

About the Duct Tape. I am still reading the docs, so please forgive me if this has already been asked/answered. Has the duct tape found Q104 been tested for prints? I so far have only come across the Q62-64 test results. TYVM.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: October 10, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »

I added the pix from yesterdays document dump to my photobucket for everyone...........

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/EVIL%20KC/

Thanks,Seeme. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: October 10, 2009, 03:14:50 PM »

Warning to all .  There are pictures of the clothes recovered with Caylee's remains starting on page 9722.  They are very disturbing.

I woke up feeling sick this morning, and have been spending my time going through these documents with a fine tooth comb. I have written several notes about them as I had some comments and questions. I don't think I am up to posting about either right now.  But I do think there were more pieces of tape that what we had supposed...I think I will take a day or two away from this. I guess I am not as tough as I thought I was.....

Nothing to to with being tough,Fanny.You are a caring person.Take a break and watch that ball game you wanted to see.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1844 on: October 10, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I have read documents til I have a headache. When the picture of the baby doll came up I almost fell out of my chair. Was not expecting it and it really threw me for a loop. I have to believe that there are more results that are going to be the nail in Casey's coffin. Just seeing the duck tape from Caylee's precious face was almost more than I could bear. How anyone could do that to a baby is beyond me. I can not think of a punishment bad enough for Casey or her family. I also believe that the longer pieces of duck tape that were found close to the remains were more than likely around Caylee's hands or feet at one time.
Good Afternoon, I don't know how but I haven't seen the baby doll picture, though I have not gone through all the documents being that I have my dad visiting, and have work to do. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to go through the docs better. Can you tell me where the doll pic is. Thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: October 10, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »

I have read documents til I have a headache. When the picture of the baby doll came up I almost fell out of my chair. Was not expecting it and it really threw me for a loop. I have to believe that there are more results that are going to be the nail in Casey's coffin. Just seeing the duck tape from Caylee's precious face was almost more than I could bear. How anyone could do that to a baby is beyond me. I can not think of a punishment bad enough for Casey or her family. I also believe that the longer pieces of duck tape that were found close to the remains were more than likely around Caylee's hands or feet at one time.

Good point Darla....she would have almost had to duct tape her arms and legs inorder to duct tape her mouth.  And Caylee would have been clawing at the duct tape if her hands were free, as well as the person placing the duct tape over her mouth.
Yes, I have thought all along that at least her little hands were duct taped, maybe her feet also. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: October 10, 2009, 03:28:12 PM »

About the Duct Tape. I am still reading the docs, so please forgive me if this has already been asked/answered. Has the duct tape found Q104 been tested for prints? I so far have only come across the Q62-64 test results. TYVM.

I have not made it that far through the document to tell you.  What I have noticed is in thee results when they have found hairs and there was no death band it was noted as no death band, yet there are other hairs with noting noted beside it.  Does this mean they found something and the results are under a separate cover?

Same with the tape and plastic.  There are numerous pieces of plastic where it does NOT say there were no prints, it says nothing.  I am of the hope that this means these are under separate cover as something WAS found and more testing was conducted which has not been released yet.    With all this evidence my gut is telling me that the DP was put back on the table because Casey's fingerprints were found on some of the plastic and her hair was trapped under the duct tape, or in the bags with Caylee. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1847 on: October 10, 2009, 03:29:56 PM »

Good Afternoon, I don't know how but I haven't seen the baby doll picture, though I have not gone through all the documents being that I have my dad visiting, and have work to do. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to go through the docs better. Can you tell me where the doll pic is. Thanks.

NRCG, not sure exactly where it is...it is in with pictures is all I know.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: October 10, 2009, 03:32:36 PM »

I have not made it that far through the document to tell you.  What I have noticed is in thee results when they have found hairs and there was no death band it was noted as no death band, yet there are other hairs with noting noted beside it.  Does this mean they found something and the results are under a separate cover?

Same with the tape and plastic.  There are numerous pieces of plastic where it does NOT say there were no prints, it says nothing.  I am of the hope that this means these are under separate cover as something WAS found and more testing was conducted which has not been released yet.    With all this evidence my gut is telling me that the DP was put back on the table because Casey's fingerprints were found on some of the plastic and her hair was trapped under the duct tape, or in the bags with Caylee. 

I agree that there are alot of items that have nothing beside them and no results shown for anything other than no hair with death band found. They made slides of everything so I am hoping that something else shows up on them.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: October 10, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »

Wow, I'm so glad I took the time to read this, thanks for posting this. I believe him, I do, and this certainly changes things in my eyes, as far as the time Casey killed Caylee, and where Caylee was killed, there is a good reason this man is on the State's witness list.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1850 on: October 10, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I so wanted for there to be fingerprints on the duct tape so it would be a slam dunk and really feel bad that there is none.
But then I started to think if there where prints then they could say it was just a fit of rage and she really didn't intend for Caylee to die. Maybe get lesser time.
But since there are no prints this makes me think that they can say casey intended to kill Caylee because she had time to think about what she was doing and change her mind because she had to find gloves and put them on get something to cut the tape with then unroll it and cut then unroll some more and cut.
Intent can be formed in a blink of a eye.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: October 10, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »

NRCG, not sure exactly where it is...it is in with pictures is all I know.
Thank-you, I will look through seeme's pics, maybe it was there and I missed it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: October 10, 2009, 03:51:40 PM »

I went back in the threads and found this:

This is an older Winnie the Pooh Set. I'm not used to Google Chrome yet, and I accidentally clicked off of the thread. I will go back and get the link. The Pic was posted by GOODNMAD and there was quite a discussion of different sets over the years, and some are not available anymore. I think she said this was one of them. I have not looked closely to see if the image we saw in the docs match anything on this set. I will go back and pull up the thread link.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: October 10, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »

Wow, I'm so glad I took the time to read this, thanks for posting this. I believe him, I do, and this certainly changes things in my eyes, as far as the time Casey killed Caylee, and where Caylee was killed, there is a good reason this man is on the State's witness list.
I believe him too and the one thing, that comes to my mind anyway, is ,he read Dave's article and the comments. His letter addressed everything said by Dave and the posters. But he did not address one issue.....the Beanie Baby.  I thinking that he told LE what BB Caylee chose and it was found by LE and this is what makes his story credible to the SA. So that and then his statement about how Casey treated Caylee could be used during the trial or sentencing phase. Of course this is JMO.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: October 10, 2009, 04:00:45 PM »

Fanny, I hope you feel better soon. This case can definitely affect us emotionally and then physically. It's because we care. Wish we saw the same from the Anthonys. *sigh*

Can anyone lead me to the handwritten list Lee pulled together of Casey's receipts? TIA

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: October 10, 2009, 04:00:47 PM »

I believe him too and the one thing, that comes to my mind anyway, is ,he read Dave's article and the comments. His letter addressed everything said by Dave and the posters. But he did not address one issue.....the Beanie Baby.  I thinking that he told LE what BB Caylee chose and it was found by LE and this is what makes his story credible to the SA. So that and then his statement about how Casey treated Caylee could be used during the trial or sentencing phase. Of course this is JMO.
That makes perfect sense. He may turn out to be a critical witness.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: October 10, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »

Dagnabit!!! I am too sick to be trying to do this. The thread where this was on, was back around the time of Dec/12,13,14 during  that time. There is a lot of discussion about Winnie the Pooh bedding there have been over the years. If you want to look yourself, go back to High profile Missing persons archives for Caylee. I beleive it was on #73/74/75. I believe several other pictures of different Winnie the Pooh bedding has been listed over the months since Caylee was reported missing. It was even discussed at the very beginning.

I don't think Casey could buy a replacement for the vintage set Caylee had, or either they had several different vintage sets. Or, she bought a whole new different set that what they had.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.80

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: October 10, 2009, 04:15:22 PM »

I did find that the hair nest..eventually shows up as some of the hair showing deathbands.  So I quess they have those hairs to compare to the one in the trunk with the deathband.  To ascertain it was both Caylee in the trunk and the bag in the woods.

But I have found because items were sent back and forth so much for each different test..fingerprints, dna, deathbands, residue form the duct tape, etc..tha is hard to keep track of one item and find everything about that item because it is so much evidence.  Yet I have to say that these people did an excellant job in chain of custody for all evidence.  I wish it spelled it out..here is all the known testting and results for this particular piece of evidence....but it is a follow along kind of thing.

And some things I can't even find what the result was..so either tht isn't in here or I am braindead at this point.   

Like the knife..I know it wouldn't probably show anyhting because Cindy washed it..but did it show any adhesive from the tape?  The plug to the flatiron was swabbed..was the flatiron itself swabbed? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: October 10, 2009, 04:20:31 PM »

NRCG...If you come back the pic of the babydoll is on page 745. Nothing special about it, it just looked like a real  child when it came up.

God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: October 10, 2009, 04:22:16 PM »

Hugs Fanny..I hope you are feeling better soon!   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.