April 19, 2024, 05:30:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285799 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: October 10, 2009, 04:34:57 PM »

Fanny, I hope you feel better soon. This case can definitely affect us emotionally and then physically. It's because we care. Wish we saw the same from the Anthonys. *sigh*

Can anyone lead me to the handwritten list Lee pulled together of Casey's receipts? TIA

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf
Page 198

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: October 10, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »

Wow, I'm so glad I took the time to read this, thanks for posting this. I believe him, I do, and this certainly changes things in my eyes, as far as the time Casey killed Caylee, and where Caylee was killed, there is a good reason this man is on the State's witness list.

I believe him too,NRCG.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: October 10, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »

2009.10.10 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Casey Anthony: WESH says state subpoenas footage of duct tape
posted by halboedeker on Oct 10, 2009 12:48:28 PM
<snipped>
WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing announced last night that the state has subpoenaed the station's footage from August 2008 on a Caylee Anthony story.

The reason? The footage apparently shows rare industrial duct tape holding up a poster about the missing toddler, Kealing said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wesh-says-state-subpoenas-footage-of-duct-tape.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: October 10, 2009, 04:44:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/caylee-anthony-48-hours-mystery-sets-show-for-oct-17.html
Caylee Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' sets show for Oct. 17
posted by halboedeker on Oct 10, 2009 11:33:29 AM
Discuss This: Comments (13) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

CBS' "48 Hours Mystery" will look at the Casey Anthony case next weekend.

The show will be called "The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony." It will air at 10 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 17, on WKMG-Channel 6.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The CBS News Web site says the program will offer "new revelations in the murder of Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony."

Could the emphasis on Caylee, the victim, placate people who have been outraged that CBS News is exploring the story?

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: October 10, 2009, 04:59:26 PM »

Fanny, I hope you feel better soon. This case can definitely affect us emotionally and then physically. It's because we care. Wish we saw the same from the Anthonys. *sigh*

Can anyone lead me to the handwritten list Lee pulled together of Casey's receipts? TIA

Page 198
Trimm thank you so much!! I hunted and hunted and could not find it, you are an  an angelic monkey

Unfortunately, what I was looking for is not there.  Lee's list starts on 6/30 and I was looking to see if there was a receipt from 6/16, from Walmart after reading what Jim Thompson said in his letter over on MarinadeDave.  We were talking last night, wondering if she had purchased an over the counter med to drug Caylee with.....and then he says in his letter she had a bag with a small item in it and almost was concealing what she had!  I guess we will never know.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: October 10, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

I was just looking back over the pictures that were released yesterday.

The little hair clip with the heart shape....wonder if looking at that picture would jolt Cindy into reality?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: October 10, 2009, 05:05:03 PM »

Page 198
Trimm thank you so much!! I hunted and hunted and could not find it, you are an  an angelic monkey

Unfortunately, what I was looking for is not there.  Lee's list starts on 6/30 and I was looking to see if there was a receipt from 6/16, from Walmart after reading what Jim Thompson said in his letter over on MarinadeDave.  We were talking last night, wondering if she had purchased an over the counter med to drug Caylee with.....and then he says in his letter she had a bag with a small item in it and almost was concealing what she had!  I guess we will never know.

Some days it's enough to drive you crazy.   
I was really glad to see that Mr.Thompson responded.Thanks for posting that link.  an angelic monkey
Back to faux camping in the den with grandson.     BBL. 

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: October 10, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »

Is it just me, or does this guy wax and wane all over the place. He says something that makes me find him credible and then speculates about Casey wanting to have sex with her boyfriend.

This should be easy. Anyone ask what HE bought at the Walmart that day and if he can verify it? Would also clear up the timing issue.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1868 on: October 10, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »

OK Smart Monkeys...I found something on page 894 in the docs. dated 3/4/09 activity log. OCSO did lift latent prints and finished processing them, so that item will not be sent to our lab.......anyone see this or know what they got the latent prints off?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: October 10, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »

Is it just me, or does this guy wax and wane all over the place. He says something that makes me find him credible and then speculates about Casey wanting to have sex with her boyfriend.

This should be easy. Anyone ask what HE bought at the Walmart that day and if he can verify it? Would also clear up the timing issue.

No Blink you are not the only one....he was to concerned about Casey and her sex life than anything else. And also how he was to smart to fall for her tricks.

God Bless!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: October 10, 2009, 05:31:15 PM »

No Blink you are not the only one....he was to concerned about Casey and her sex life than anything else. And also how he was to smart to fall for her tricks.

I pretty much believe his basic story. He seems to be adding in his analysis of what he (possibly) saw along with what he (possibly) did see. That is what is tripping him up. He needs to leave out the analysis or state it completely separate as being his thoughts only. The defense will rip him apart on his opinion/analysis. On the other hand, his statements on what he sawcould be very damning to Casey.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: October 10, 2009, 05:32:40 PM »

OK Smart Monkeys...I found something on page 894 in the docs. dated 3/4/09 activity log. OCSO did lift latent prints and finished processing them, so that item will not be sent to our lab.......anyone see this or know what they got the latent prints off?

Darla, good catch.  I don't know what the item is, but...you're right...the document states that they did lift prints.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: October 10, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

If I were a juror, the pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape across the mouth and nose area, amid all that dirt, leaves, roots, etc., would sure make a deep impact with me.

Also, if KC drugged Caylee with chloroform, then it would be easy for KC to put layers of duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose area (without restraining her arms or legs).  Caylee would have probably been dead before KC finished putting the tape on her.

The heart - well that just points out how "sick" KC really is; that and the shirt with the wording "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages".  That shirt...that was KC's "signature".

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: October 10, 2009, 06:39:23 PM »

If some other Monkey hasn't answered yet, then he's what I get from this.
Try page 871.  It is talking about what evidence is coming to them (FBI) and how it is to be handled.  This references the Medical Examiners office requesting latent prints for 2 pieces of black plastic found in the bag with Caylee. 

Then in the following pages it goes through the receipt of those items and does not list the two pieces of black plastic..to my knowledge. 

If my assumption is correct, before the items left Florida the team in Florida found latent prints on the black plastic which was in the laundry bag with Caylee. Therefore they did not need to ship that bag to the FBI.

If those prints belong to Casey...well..that means she placed Caylee in the black trash bag and then in the laundry bag.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: October 10, 2009, 06:44:27 PM »

Try page 871.  It is talking about what evidence is coming to them (FBI) and how it is to be handled.  This references the Medical Examiners office requesting latent prints for 2 pieces of black plastic found in the bag with Caylee. 

Then in the following pages it goes through the receipt of those items and does not list the two pieces of black plastic..to my knowledge. 

If my assumption is correct, before the items left Florida the team in Florida found latent prints on the black plastic which was in the laundry bag with Caylee. Therefore they did not need to ship that bag to the FBI.

If those prints belong to Casey...well..that means she placed Caylee in the black trash bag and then in the laundry bag.

Gypsy DD, good sleuthing!

Oh, I hope you're right....fingerprints on the black plastic bag that Caylee's remains were found in would by a "smoking gun"!!

See....it's ALWAYS a "simple" little thing that is most damaging.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: October 10, 2009, 06:45:53 PM »

I don't believe this guy because he waits a year to report something thta was in the news more a year ago then it is right now.  Why didn't he come forward before this with this info..why wait a year?  Also the Walmart location he talks about does not have the doors that he described, etc.  So is he wrong on the Walmart, but right about the BB he gave Calylee?  Possibly..and could he confuse dates and times..sure.  I quess we will see what the State uses him for at trial..witness or one more story teller.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: October 10, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »

Here is a screen shot of the page that mentions a latent print: 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: October 10, 2009, 07:10:17 PM »

Thank you Gypsy....I have read so much I am dizzy...so was not sure what they were talking about. Sure hope it is the plastic found with Caylee.

God Bless!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: October 10, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »

Also, can someone interpret this page for me where it talks about prints & "knowns taken".

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: October 10, 2009, 07:59:47 PM »

Well, my eyes are tired, so I'm calling it a night.  Thank you, everyone for all the great info & I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.