April 24, 2024, 07:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285940 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: October 11, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »

Glad you are back Sunny, did you have a great time, minus the bites?  And thanks so much for sharing the account ledger with us! I hope George is the only one who contributes and he should, after all the money is coming in because of Casey and Caylee.

A friend told me that in Broward County Fl. there is a daily charge the inmates must pay, $4.00/day, while incarcerated in the jail. Of course if one is indigent, they are not billed. Does anyone know if this is the case in Orange County?  I would love to see that Casey has to pay for her stay in jail!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: October 11, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »

Good Morning Monks...Miss Itchy checking in!! We are home from Captiva and GUESS WHAT WAS IN MY MAIL!  kc's account ledger and commissary orders!  WOOHOO!!  As of 9/25/09 her commissary account balance was $11.80. Her last order was
letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas
 totaling 38.83, 1.16 tax, total purchase 39.99.

Last deposit was on 9/17/09 from georgieboy for a whooping $100.00. Before that on 8/4/09 from daddy-o for another whooping $100.00. As I am glancing, through it looks like daddy-o is sending her $100.00 per month.  What a generous father he is!!

As time permits today I will go through the other deposits who, when, how much etc!

I have so much to get caught up on!  TTYL

Way to Go, Sunny!!  Thanks so much for sharing this info.  I can't believe that ol' Georgie is sending her money.  I wonder if perhaps Baez is giving him the money to send, or if Conway is pushing him to contribute, so it looks like the A's are still in her corner. I hope no one sends her anything this month.  Let her do without her flour tortillas and her "hot" peanuts.  After those oh-so-revealing pics of her back and the tattoo, I guess that's the only way she can remain hot.  (Sorry, irresistable.  Meow.)

Hi monka!!  I can believe it.....I would bet he was told to...IMO $100.00 a month is a meager amount considering they keep saying she is innocent!!  That tat is ugly and her back is awful...yep, jail can do that to you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: October 11, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »

There are two things about Mr. Thompson's statement which I find questionable.  First, he said he went to lunch at Walmart about 4 PM.  He also said he had just returned from a Rotary Club meeting, which I believe is always a lunch meeting.  I'm sure this can be checked and I could be wrong.  The other thing is that I don't think the heat of the day in Florida is over at 4 PM in June nor does the sun start to go down in FL at that time. I doubt the sun sets in Florida at 4 PM in December, the shortest days, because of the latitude.  Even where I live it goes down around 5 PM on the shortest days.  In June in FL it probably doesn't set until around 9 PM. Temperatures and sunset times would of course be available for that day. He could be sincere and just mistaken, or he could be right.  On the other hand he could be looking for his 15 minutes. For a person who doesn't own a TV, he knows a lot about it.  But, on the other hand, he does work with computers and this forum is where many of us get our information on the case, so maybe that's where he learned so much about the case.  I don't recall seeing a number to call LE with information being posted on this forum, but again it might be I just don't remember.
It would a simple matter for LE to determine exactly when the doors were changed at Casselberry WalMart.  I thought the remark about the Senior Citizens at Walmart was out of line. I'll match my memory with anyone, including Mr. Thompson.

I haven't read it yet, but have glanced at some of the remarks.......but who, in this day and age, doesn't own a TV? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: October 11, 2009, 11:55:06 AM »

Oh, and Sunny, glad you and your itchiness are back.   ::MonkeyCheer3::Did you go to the Bubble Room?

We are glad to be home.....but are already making plans to go back. Yep we went to the bubble room...twice!  LOL  It was so difficult getting wireless and cell phone connection I was itching not only from the bugs, but from lack of being able to get here!!!  My DH said I was having monkey withdrawals!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: October 11, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »

Good Morning Monks...Miss Itchy checking in!! We are home from Captiva and GUESS WHAT WAS IN MY MAIL!  kc's account ledger and commissary orders!  WOOHOO!!  As of 9/25/09 her commissary account balance was $11.80. Her last order was
letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas

Last deposit was on 9/17/09 from georgieboy for a whooping $100.00. Before that on 8/4/09 from daddy-o for another whooping $100.00. As I am glancing, through it looks like daddy-o is sending her $100.00 per month.  What a generous father he is!!

As time permits today I will go through the other deposits who, when, how much etc!

Thanks Sunny!!

Goooooood Morning Monkeys!!

Hi seeme...you are welcome!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: October 11, 2009, 12:07:50 PM »

Glad you are back Sunny, did you have a great time, minus the bites?  And thanks so much for sharing the account ledger with us! I hope George is the only one who contributes and he should, after all the money is coming in because of Casey and Caylee.

A friend told me that in Broward County Fl. there is a daily charge the inmates must pay, $4.00/day, while incarcerated in the jail. Of course if one is indigent, they are not billed. Does anyone know if this is the case in Orange County?  I would love to see that Casey has to pay for her stay in jail!

Hi tupelo and thanks.   Someone named Michael Kelley sends her money regularly via mail, as does an Andrea, A. and/or Andrew Sowers. It looks like there is a $1.50 per day 'daily subsistence fee' charged to the account  but sometimes it is added back....have no idea what that's about yet....Glancing through there are various amount sent by others, usually a one time thing...but that has tapered off CONSIDERABLY

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1926 on: October 11, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

Back when we were trying to find Caylee's Bedroom motif, we discovered that the "Classic Pooh" collection was no longer available for purchase at many places. IIRC, we did see some pieces at Walmart's website.

ISpy has found a pic of the the correct match. Good job, ISpy!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: October 11, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

Back when we were trying to find Caylee's Bedroom motif, we discovered that the "Classic Pooh" collection was no longer available for purchase at many places. IIRC, we did see some pieces at Walmart's website.

Hi CBB   I don't remember and am not sure if I have it in notes..will check when I can. I just went and found the match picture.....way to go ISpy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: October 11, 2009, 12:37:22 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

Hmmm....Michael Kelly....that name sounds familiar....is that by chance George's workmans comp lawyer?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1929 on: October 11, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »

letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas

Way to Go, Sunny!!  Thanks so much for sharing this info.  I can't believe that ol' Georgie is sending her money.  I wonder if perhaps Baez is giving him the money to send, or if Conway is pushing him to contribute, so it looks like the A's are still in her corner. I hope no one sends her anything this month.  Let her do without her flour tortillas and her "hot" peanuts.  After those oh-so-revealing pics of her back and the tattoo, I guess that's the only way she can remain hot.  (Sorry, irresistable.  Meow.)

Hi monka!!  I can believe it.....I would bet he was told to...IMO $100.00 a month is a meager amount considering they keep saying she is innocent!!  That tat is ugly and her back is awful...yep, jail can do that to you

I agree that $100.00 a month is meager. Unless she's using jail issued soap and shampoo, she has to buy those things. There really are jails where you have to buy toilet paper and they charge a $10.00 "transaction" fee for every deposit made in your account, yet restrict the amount to a maximum of $100.00 deposit at a time.

Judging by the way her back looks, she may not be buying soap, and her hair looks like it's been washed, (rarely) in dishwashing liquid!  Ah, welcome to your life, Casey!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: October 11, 2009, 12:47:52 PM »

We still have not heard from the maggots either.
We've heard plenty from Cindy and George...(Oh, you meant the maggots from the car, I get it.) Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: October 11, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »

letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas

Welcome home.
Thanks for posting that info. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1932 on: October 11, 2009, 12:51:07 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

Hmmm....Michael Kelly....that name sounds familiar....is that by chance George's workmans comp lawyer?

I'm not ignoring the question, tupleo! I just can't seem to find the answer! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: October 11, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »

Sunny!!  Welcome Home!!!   

the only thing I have in my notes about him is NG mentioning him on a show..saying he didn't know her, (how NG knew this I don't know) but was a repeat donor to her jail fund.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1934 on: October 11, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »

dont know if you guys got to see this interview and they talk about the tape. its really worth watching.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Mtnmom...thank you...I just listened to the interview and it is compelling.  I feel better about the tape now that I've heard someone articulate how this could be construed by jurors.  I know how I feel when I look at the pictures, but it is good to hear someone who knows how this type evidence will effect jurors tell us about it. 

this evidence made my feel ill to my stomach today. Actually had to take a break after reading it. I guess someone said somewhere in the documents today they found a crystal light bottle with brown liquid in it that was inside the bag with Caylees remains. Maybe theres prints or Dna on that.

Yes, that the Chrystal Lite bottle was "IN" the bag with Caylee was stunning. I'm very hopeful about what it or the contents could provide; I didn't see any "results" on the bottle though.

Also, I didn't see any "bug" evidence/results....hmmm...

Do you have a link for this, so I can read that the Crystal Light bottle was in the bag with Caylee?  I missed that.  Wow that is stunning!  I thought it was found in a trash bag.....
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: October 11, 2009, 01:02:17 PM »

http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=291610

Snipped:

"Then he mentions he does not like Jose Baez and Yuri asks George have you talked to Mr Kelly (a lawyer of Cindy and Georges) about whether Baez is doing the best thing in Caseys interest and George says Mr Kelly is a work comp lawyer and does not handle criminal cases. And he goes on to talk a bit about Mr Kellys background.

But no first name is mentioned, darn!

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1936 on: October 11, 2009, 01:03:30 PM »

Oops, excuse my poor manners.  Good morning to all the present Monkeys!     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: October 11, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »

This article mentions Orange county.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20090414/NEWS/904145033/1023/LIFE02?Title=Inmates-Now-Must-Pay-a-2-Fee-for-Every-Night

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: October 11, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »

Oh, and Sunny, glad you and your itchiness are back.   ::MonkeyCheer3::Did you go to the Bubble Room?

We are glad to be home.....but are already making plans to go back. Yep we went to the bubble room...twice!  LOL  It was so difficult getting wireless and cell phone connection I was itching not only from the bugs, but from lack of being able to get here!!!  My DH said I was having monkey withdrawals!!

Hubby says we are addicts.   

~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1939 on: October 11, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »

dont know if you guys got to see this interview and they talk about the tape. its really worth watching.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Mtnmom...thank you...I just listened to the interview and it is compelling.  I feel better about the tape now that I've heard someone articulate how this could be construed by jurors.  I know how I feel when I look at the pictures, but it is good to hear someone who knows how this type evidence will effect jurors tell us about it. 

this evidence made my feel ill to my stomach today. Actually had to take a break after reading it. I guess someone said somewhere in the documents today they found a crystal light bottle with brown liquid in it that was inside the bag with Caylees remains. Maybe theres prints or Dna on that.

Yes, that the Chrystal Lite bottle was "IN" the bag with Caylee was stunning. I'm very hopeful about what it or the contents could provide; I didn't see any "results" on the bottle though.

Also, I didn't see any "bug" evidence/results....hmmm...

Do you have a link for this, so I can read that the Crystal Light bottle was in the bag with Caylee?  I missed that.  Wow that is stunning!  I thought it was found in a trash bag.....

Well... Nevermind!  Just read the correction on this from Monkey Nut.  Guess I should catch up reading BEFORE I post!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.