March 28, 2024, 04:30:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284181 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2009, 01:03:53 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

They continue to show no respect or love for Caylee. They can't even let her be in peace NOW??

I despise those people.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: September 30, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

I agree...much worse than the TZ.

Perhaps the memorial was a show for kc...and them pretending all those people there are really behind kc and the family...some sick thing of spindy's.

Or maybe she thought the memorial would give people closure and they'd get some peace? If that was her thinking, just further proof of how shallow her thinking processes are.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am going to take the afternoon away from this crazy hullabaloo but just had to make one comment.......If Cindy is saying Caylee is alive.....Whose child does she think she had cremated? That fool needs to be euthanized and put out of everyones misery. Geeshhhhhhh.
I agree, I'm so upset with all this, I need to walk away for awhile, OMG I have never seen such insanity, ever, and all I can think of is that poor little girl, Caylee. Someone needs to take these people, put them in straight jackets and throw them in a rubber room. This little one was murdered and the sick games being played by her family is like nothing I have ever seen. I really am afraid that there will be no justice for Caylee.  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »

New motions filed, evidence disputed

Updated: Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 12:57 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 12:16 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed motions Wednesday to have the death penatly procedures stopped and the first degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges dropped. Earlier in the day attorney Brad Conway, who represents Casey's parents George and Cindy Anthony, says evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/093009_Casey_Anthony_discovery

thanks TB - my response to BOZO is .............................................YAWN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 30, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »

Well, there you have it!  Because Brad said the tape doesn't match, well just throw the whole case out the window!  I swear!  In one way, they are refuting the "junk science" and in another they are embracing it....

I think I got it now......IF it shows Casey guilty, it must be junk science.  If it shows doubt, it must be right.

I betcha anything that the reason the A's had Caylee cremated is so later on, they could continue on with the cherade of Caylee still being alive.  Disgusting. 

Seems to me they are following the "Idiots Guide to Creating Reasonable Doubt and Misdirection" guess they didn't read it well enough, I still have no doubts at all....I think they should be  locked up before they hurt themselves. 

Miki!   If this weren't so comical I would really be pizzed!  To annouce they were still looking for a LIVE Caylee is disgusting........

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: September 30, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »

Anthonys’ Attorney Releases “New Evidence” In Case
Posted: 12:33 pm EDT September 30, 2009
Updated: 12:51 pm EDT September 30, 2009
<snipped>
Just one day after prosecutors released 1,000 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the Anthony family attorney released his own Wednesday.

Attorney Brad Conway made public what he called "new evidence." Conway said the new documents that he released raise new questions about the entire case.

The Anthonys' attorney held a news conference at his downtown office Wednesday and released new documents that the defense has just given to the Anthonys, which have not been released publicly through ongoing records requests.

FORTHCOMING: Check back for the raw video of attorney Brad Conway's news conference and the documents he released.
http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: September 30, 2009, 01:11:10 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/30/sources_duct_tape_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html
 Duct Tape Doesn’t Add Up, Anthony Attorney Says
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:53:54 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell, Scott Harris and Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a news conference Wednesday to release more documents in the case against Casey Anthony.

Conway said he can prove the duct tape at the crime scene does not match tape found at the Anthony home. This comes one day after the state turned over more than 1,000 pages of information.

Conway said he held Wednesday's news conference at the request of George and Cindy Anthony.

The attorney said there is an overwhelmingly skewed public opinion about Casey Anthony. He said most people think she is guilty and he has even gotten e-mails from people who say Casey doesn't even deserve a trial. Conway said Casey's family to remind everyone that she is innocent until proven guilty.

The Anthony family is continuing to stand behind Casey and are asking the public to wait until the case goes to trial.

"The Anthonys want to get to the truth. We all want to get to the truth. It's going to be a slow process. But nobody should make judgments about what the truth is based on discovery and discovery alone," Conway said.
Conway handed out about a dozen pages of discovery that have not yet been released by the State Attorney's Office or the defense. He said the pages prove that duct tape found in the Anthony home and at the crime scene do not match. He also said there is some mystery DNA that could link someone else other than Casey to Caylee's murder.

Conway said it is not his job to defend Casey, but there has been so much speculation about what happened, and that the Anthony family has been so much stress that he wanted to address it head on and stop the speculation.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

thanks trim.....I really hope Judge Strickand sees this in the same light we do. And I hope there are some repercussions for this. As for the a's being stressed...ohmygawd!!   They act as though they are the ones on trial! (And God willing some day they will be) Have they been to see their daughter yet?  Not for a year!!  It is no longer about Caylee or kc...it's about them....sick SOB's

Rest in Peace Caylee

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 30, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »

Conway said it is not his job to defend Casey, but there has been so much speculation about what happened, and that the Anthony family has been so much stress that he wanted to address it head on and stop the speculation.

Oh Lordy! He actually thinks this is going to stop the "speculation"? He's got it too ya'll...grandiose feelings about himself....thinks he can control the crazy train kc created...he's actually become an anthony! He didn't get away fast enough and they took him to their evil lab and operated on his brain. 

It's either that or he's just throwing the A's a bone to shut them up?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 30, 2009, 01:13:40 PM »

They continue to show no respect or love for Caylee. They can't even let her be in peace NOW??

Exactly, Sunny.  They know Caylee is dead and that their daughter, Casey, murdered her!  This is all just a ploy to try to discredit all the DNA evidence.  This is just a show on their part for the media & public.  They think we are all very stupid.  Remember, Cindy thinks she is the smartest one and will win.  But she won't.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: September 30, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »

I despise those people.

Was his presser on WDBO?  Was Cin Cin manning the cash register to collect for the 1,000 pages? So many questions. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: September 30, 2009, 01:15:10 PM »

<snipped>
Just one day after prosecutors released 1,000 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the Anthony family attorney released his own Wednesday.

Attorney Brad Conway made public what he called "new evidence." Conway said the new documents that he released raise new questions about the entire case.

The Anthonys' attorney held a news conference at his downtown office Wednesday and released new documents that the defense has just given to the Anthonys, which have not been released publicly through ongoing records requests.

FORTHCOMING: Check back for the raw video of attorney Brad Conway's news conference and the documents he released.

So no A's were seen at the, *snicker*, "presser"?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: September 30, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »

<snipped>

thanks trim.....the article also states:

Conway says the documents show the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony’s skull did not match the duct tape found on the Anthonys’ gas can. The newly released FBI test results show the fibers on the two pieces did not match, but earlier tests show the adhesive on the two pieces match and an earlier comparison shows the FBI believes the two pieces to be from the same source roll.

I think I will believe the FBI before I believe the A's or conman!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 30, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »

9/30/2009     A     MOTION TO DISMISS COUNTS I AND II OF THE INDICTMENT AGAINST CASEY MARIE ANTHONY FILED
9/30/2009    A    MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN SUPPORT OF MOTION TO DISMISS COUNTS I AND II OF THE INDICTMENT AGAINST CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
9/30/2009    A    MOTION TO PRECLUDE THE DEATH PENALTY PROCEDURES

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=9f6031b5-776e-4b3a-bc68-4481fff04c61

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 30, 2009, 01:16:40 PM »

I agree...much worse than the TZ.

Perhaps the memorial was a show for kc...and them pretending all those people there are really behind kc and the family...some sick thing of spindy's.

Or maybe she thought the memorial would give people closure and they'd get some peace? If that was her thinking, just further proof of how shallow her thinking processes are.

Well if she thought that, why didn't she allow any dam*ed body that want to, to go!! 

I am still shocked she didn't charge for tickets to attend. 

Ok, my blood pressure is officially back up!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: September 30, 2009, 01:16:43 PM »

Am I missing something? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves me, LE never said the tape on Caylee and the tape on the gas can came from the exact same roll. What I understood, is that they were the same very rare type of fire proof duct tape that is no longer manufactured..........

I totally agree.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: September 30, 2009, 01:16:50 PM »

<snipped>

thanks trim.....the article also states:

Conway says the documents show the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony’s skull did not match the duct tape found on the Anthonys’ gas can. The newly released FBI test results show the fibers on the two pieces did not match, but earlier tests show the adhesive on the two pieces match and an earlier comparison shows the FBI believes the two pieces to be from the same source roll.

I think I will believe the FBI before I believe the A's or conman!!

Me too.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 30, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »

WHAT???? they are still looking for a live Caylee, then whose ashes do they have? And who did they have cremated? Amazing...how in the world can anyone read that and not think they are just plain crazy. Conway too, i dont want him on any bench with that kind of thinking

Yep, I think he has aspirations of being a judge.

Hi Fanny Mae and other monks--A judge of what, dog shows?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: September 30, 2009, 01:20:29 PM »

<snipped>

Never mind...i read in it that they weren't. sorry.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/093009_Casey_Anthony_discovery

Baez filed motions Wednesday to have the death penatly procedures stopped, and evidence disputed
Updated: Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 12:57 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Casey Anthony's attorney Baez filed motions Wednesday to have the death penatly procedures stopped and the first degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges dropped. Earlier in the day attorney Brad Conway, who represents Casey's parents George and Cindy Anthony, says evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.

Jose Baez filed a motion to preclude death penalty procedures and a motion to dismiss counts one and two in the indictment of Casey Marie Anthony, the murder charge and aggravated child abuse.

Attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday a forensics report shows that duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's mouth doesn't match duct tape found at the Anthony home.

The attorney also says that no hairs showing signs of decomposition were found in the car used by Casey Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »

<snipped>

Ok folk!! Somebody grab me by the ankles because I am heading for the edge again. 
SUNNY! I will send the windex back to you when it gets here!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.