April 18, 2024, 05:26:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285766 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »

This BS has gone on long enough and it needs to stop...NOW! Filing motions to have this case dismissed? Give me a break.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

I agree...much worse than the TZ.

Perhaps the memorial was a show for kc...and them pretending all those people there are really behind kc and the family...some sick thing of spindy's.

Or maybe she thought the memorial would give people closure and they'd get some peace? If that was her thinking, just further proof of how shallow her thinking processes are.

Well if she thought that, why didn't she allow any dam*ed body that want to, to go!! 

I am still shocked she didn't charge for tickets to attend. 

Ok, my blood pressure is officially back up!!

Mine too. Is it too early in the day to start drinkin', ya think?

It's some sick chit.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »

It seems the A,s and team Casey are getting scared.   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story

Defense files motion to ditch murder, child-abuse charges against Casey Anthony
Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also released FBI reports and e-mails that support Casey Anthony's case.

Casey Anthony's defense team filed specific motions today to have the two most serious charges against her removed -- first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.

Attorneys for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, had filed a prior sweeping motion to have the case dismissed.

But in the most recent filing, attorneys argue that the state doesn't have enough evidence to prove either the murder charge or the child-abuse charge.

Meanwhile, Brad Conway, attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released at a news conference more FBI lab results and e-mails that have not been released publicly.

Among the information in the newly-released documents is a report that says fabric fibers found on the duct tape that was on little Caylee Anthony's mouth was not consistent with duct tape found on a gas can that also had duct tape on it.

The gas can was once in the car but was recovered as evidence from the Anthonys' home, investigators said.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing last July. Her remains were recovered in December in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthonys' home in east Orange County.

Check back for updates.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »

So Cindy and George are still looking for a "Living Caylee" in Puerto Rico?  Then who's bits and pieces are they wearing in that morbid jewelry, a stranger's?" Are their pendants actually empty?  Could it be just their toe nail clippings?  And Lee, who's remains was he slobbering over at that Cindy production of a so-called memorial service, but it was actually a "Look at me, Cindy," show.  Slurp, slurp, sob, sob, kiss, kiss, CMA, CMA,slurp, sob, etc.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 30, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »

Anthonys’ Attorney Releases “New Evidence” In Case
Posted: 12:33 pm EDT September 30, 2009
Updated: 12:51 pm EDT September 30, 2009
<snipped>
Just one day after prosecutors released 1,000 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the Anthony family attorney released his own Wednesday.

Attorney Brad Conway made public what he called "new evidence." Conway said the new documents that he released raise new questions about the entire case.

The Anthonys' attorney held a news conference at his downtown office Wednesday and released new documents that the defense has just given to the Anthonys, which have not been released publicly through ongoing records requests.

FORTHCOMING: Check back for the raw video of attorney Brad Conway's news conference and the documents he released.
http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

So no A's were seen at the, *snicker*, "presser"?

Ok folk!! Somebody grab me by the ankles because I am heading for the edge again. 
SUNNY! I will send the windex back to you when it gets here!! 

What did I tell you about staying between the navigational beacons!!   LOL....well keep it and clean the crystal ball better next time   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 30, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

I'm wondering if the defense isn't trying to force the SA to release the big gun evidence so they can begin to dispute it.......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #227 on: September 30, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »

This BS has gone on long enough and it needs to stop...NOW! Filing motions to have this case dismissed? Give me a break.
Why don't they just open the jail door and let her go home already. Maybe she will take her anger out on her mom and dad  I'm beyond disgusted.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: September 30, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

Isn't it about time Judge Strickland stopped taking the high road with them??  What a waste of time!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

Perhaps the memorial was a show for kc...and them pretending all those people there are really behind kc and the family...some sick thing of spindy's.

Or maybe she thought the memorial would give people closure and they'd get some peace? If that was her thinking, just further proof of how shallow her thinking processes are.

Well if she thought that, why didn't she allow any dam*ed body that want to, to go!! 

It's some sick chit.

Bottoms up!! It can get any more confusing !!

(I hope this little smilie is not saying something obscene.) 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2009, 01:30:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story

Defense files motion to ditch murder, child-abuse charges against Casey Anthony
Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also released FBI reports and e-mails that support Casey Anthony's case.

Casey Anthony's defense team filed specific motions today to have the two most serious charges against her removed -- first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.

Attorneys for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, had filed a prior sweeping motion to have the case dismissed.

But in the most recent filing, attorneys argue that the state doesn't have enough evidence to prove either the murder charge or the child-abuse charge.

Meanwhile, Brad Conway, attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released at a news conference more FBI lab results and e-mails that have not been released publicly.

Among the information in the newly-released documents is a report that says fabric fibers found on the duct tape that was on little Caylee Anthony's mouth was not consistent with duct tape found on a gas can that also had duct tape on it.

The gas can was once in the car but was recovered as evidence from the Anthonys' home, investigators said.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing last July. Her remains were recovered in December in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthonys' home in east Orange County.

Check back for updates.

Thanks Cece.

Someone help me out here...so it doesn't match the tape on the gas can. So what? Right? The gas can tape could have come from an old roll. In Nick's storage shed he has old pieces of duct tape stuck here and there on "stuff" and there is no way we still have the roll/s that came from.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160718/index.html

Anthonys' Family Attorney Releases "New Evidence"

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:20 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Duct soup and new motions on the menu will leave some stewing
September 30, 2009

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:39 PM »

Why don't they just open the jail door and let her go home already. Maybe she will take her anger out on her mom and dad  I'm beyond disgusted.

If she had just had a lawyer with some sense and not looking for some glory and publicity for himself, she would have plead out long ago, and we would all be having a life instead of watching this obscene serial circus draaaama every day!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »

So Cindy and George are still looking for a "Living Caylee" in Puerto Rico?  Then who's bits and pieces are they wearing in that morbid jewelry, a stranger's?" Are their pendants actually empty?  Could it be just their toe nail clippings?  And Lee, who's remains was he slobbering over at that Cindy production of a so-called memorial service, but it was actually a "Look at me, Cindy," show.  Slurp, slurp, sob, sob, kiss, kiss, CMA, CMA,slurp, sob, etc.

ROFL...love the way you described that, Babybear!

Yup, I think you're right. It was a Cindy show. Look at me...I'm a good mother and a wise woman even though it appears STRONGLY that I raised a monster. She's not guilty at all. She was framed. Look how united the three of us here are and all these people here to support us who believe me. And even though I never go visit my monster in jail, I say I love her and that should be enough...this is about me and no one else...blah blah blah...a cindy show. Those words of wisdom she tried to share that day...oh Lord, that's when I turned it off. Gross!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: September 30, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »

It's some sick chit.

Bottoms up!! It can get any more confusing !!

(I hope this little smilie is not saying something obscene.) 

Lol.

It can get more confusing...remember who we're talking about.

The little smilie is saying "Helping to keep Monkeys off the edge."

I think I need the valium kitty too. Today is such a whopper!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »

I'm wondering if the defense isn't trying to force the SA to release the big gun evidence so they can begin to dispute it.......

Oh yes, I want to know if there was any touch DNA on the laundry bag, blanket, garbage bags. I want to know what the bugs have to say. Sometimes they can even figure out the last meal of a person by examining the bugs. Ive a good feeling that the hair with death band was transfered to the car. either it was on the surface of the bags or it stuck on and then released from the person who placed Caylee in the trunk. Theres more to come.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »

It's some sick chit.

Scoot over,I'm thirsty.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2009, 01:46:01 PM »

If she had just had a lawyer with some sense and not looking for some glory and publicity for himself, she would have plead out long ago, and we would all be having a life instead of watching this obscene serial circus draaaama every day!!   
Exactly, this is ridiculous, and I agree with Sunny, why isn't the judge taking the high road, and pulling in the reigns and control this mess better?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.