April 24, 2024, 10:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285946 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: September 30, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story
[size=18]Defense files motion to ditch murder, child-abuse charges against Casey Anthony[/size]

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also released FBI reports and e-mails that support Casey Anthony's case.

12:40 p.m. EDT, September 30, 2009
E-mail Print Share  Text Size

Casey Anthony's defense team filed specific motions today to have the two most serious charges against her removed -- first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.

Attorneys for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, had filed a prior sweeping motion to have the case dismissed.

But in the most recent filing, attorneys argue that the state doesn't have enough evidence to prove either the murder charge or the child-abuse charge.

Meanwhile, Brad Conway, attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released at a news conference more FBI lab results and e-mails that have not been released publicly.

Among the information in the newly-released documents is a report that says fabric fibers found on the duct tape that was on little Caylee Anthony's mouth was not consistent with duct tape found on a gas can that also had duct tape on it.

The gas can was once in the car but was recovered as evidence from the Anthonys' home, investigators said.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing last July. Her remains were recovered in December in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthonys' home in east Orange County.

Check back for updates.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #241 on: September 30, 2009, 01:55:51 PM »

This BS has gone on long enough and it needs to stop...NOW! Filing motions to have this case dismissed? Give me a break.

They know she is It is their job to see to it she stays out of prison. They are running scared...they know she will

There will be a Trial and she will be convicted  She probably won't 'Fry', but I can still say it -- FRY HER!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 30, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?
  Is someone going to ask Sin Sin who the memorial was for--and who is she wearing around her neck----what a mockery they are making of Caylee- ::MonkeyNoNo::Conway is another Bozo--waht a freak show
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: September 30, 2009, 01:59:30 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story
Defense files motion to ditch murder, child-abuse charges against Casey Anthony

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also released FBI reports and e-mails that support Casey Anthony's case.

12:40 p.m. EDT, September 30, 2009
E-mail Print Share  Text Size

Casey Anthony's defense team filed specific motions today to have the two most serious charges against her removed -- first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.

Attorneys for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, had filed a prior sweeping motion to have the case dismissed.

But in the most recent filing, attorneys argue that the state doesn't have enough evidence to prove either the murder charge or the child-abuse charge.

Meanwhile, Brad Conway, attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released at a news conference more FBI lab results and e-mails that have not been released publicly.

Among the information in the newly-released documents is a report that says fabric fibers found on the duct tape that was on little Caylee Anthony's mouth was not consistent with duct tape found on a gas can that also had duct tape on it.

The gas can was once in the car but was recovered as evidence from the Anthonys' home, investigators said.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing last July. Her remains were recovered in December in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthonys' home in east Orange County.

Check back for updates.

Someone, anyone, please tell me these motions that Baez is filing, are normal for the defense to do? I mean, are they even taken seriously? Do they have any merit? I just won't be able to take it! I can't stand sitting around, reading and watching what this so called family has done to this poor, innocent little baby, all the while knowing exactly what the truth is!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 30, 2009, 01:59:34 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/conwayrelease.pdf

FBI memos on hair

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 30, 2009, 02:02:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21161111/detail.html

Conways docs

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: September 30, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?
  Is someone going to ask Sin Sin who the memorial was for--and who is she wearing around her neck----what a mockery they are making of Caylee- ::MonkeyNoNo::Conway is another Bozo--waht a freak show
OMG, did they think that people were going to forget they had a memorial? I can just feel this coming, watch, there will be a live sighting of Caylee in Puerto Rico 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: September 30, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »

Scoot over,I'm thirsty.   

Come on over Trimm...I found some brewski's in the fridge and if that's not your preference, I've got some merlot.

Sighhhhhhh...what a day!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 30, 2009, 02:03:26 PM »

This BS has gone on long enough and it needs to stop...NOW! Filing motions to have this case dismissed? Give me a break.

They know she is It is their job to see to it she stays out of prison. They are running scared...they know she will

There will be a Trial and she will be convicted  She probably won't 'Fry', but I can still say it -- FRY HER!

I love the hanging smiley.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 30, 2009, 02:04:05 PM »

Thanks for the links, I'm going to wait until I calm down to look at them 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 30, 2009, 02:05:51 PM »

I wish I could put  a big heart shaped sticker on her mouth r before they pull the switch---this people have no shame-  What the hell happened to Conway-isnt it enought he cant walk now he is brain dead too
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 30, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »

Conway handed out about a dozen pages of discovery that have not yet been released by the State Attorney's Office or the defense. He said the pages prove that duct tape found in the Anthony home and at the crime scene do not match. He also said there is some mystery DNA that could link someone else other than Casey to Caylee's murder.
------------------

How can Conway hand out discovery when they have not been filed with SA yet?  Kathi B said in her report that Bobo gave the evidence to Conway and has not filed it with the courts yet.  Someone tell me how this can happen without Bobo getting his hand slapped badly by the courts?  When will Judge Stan-Ito take controll of this full blown circus? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 30, 2009, 02:12:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160718/index.html

Anthonys' Family Attorney Releases "New Evidence"

thanks tupelo and thanks Kathy B......so even conman admits these are old tests and doesn't know if there are later test results or if in fact more tests are being conducted

The a's just want kc to have a fair trial..well guess what, so do I...I want her to get a fair trial so there will be no chanch of a mistrial ...I want to see the whole presser where he actually says they are still looking for a live Caylee......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 30, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »

Conway handed out about a dozen pages of discovery that have not yet been released by the State Attorney's Office or the defense. He said the pages prove that duct tape found in the Anthony home and at the crime scene do not match. He also said there is some mystery DNA that could link someone else other than Casey to Caylee's murder.
------------------

How can Conway hand out discovery when they have not been filed with SA yet?  Kathi B said in her report that Bobo gave the evidence to Conway and has not filed it with the courts yet.  Someone tell me how this can happen without Bobo getting his hand slapped badly by the courts?  When will Judge Stan-Ito take controll of this full blown circus? 
I don't see how he can, someone please take control of this circus, already 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: September 30, 2009, 02:13:53 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Duct soup and new motions on the menu will leave some stewing
September 30, 2009

thanks tupelo!

'Conway admitted there may have been more tests run since the fiber tests, which could be more definitive. They just haven’t been released yet. There are a lot of documents yet to be released to the defense and public, and the FBI could also still be conducting some tests on evidence. Some of the documents he referred to today are reports dating back to the beginning of this year.'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: September 30, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

thanks for th link ----  cant read it now-to upset --let KC home and let her finish the job-she was going to bump off george and Sin Sin and take the house--set her free let her do it- then arrest her for the murder of her parents  
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 30, 2009, 02:18:27 PM »

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 30, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

Hi Monks. Step right up and get your tickets for the "Reasonable Doubt Tour Part II".  IMO, the news about the image of the baby in the fetal position is so damaging that the Anthonys and Conway had to cook up something to get their mugs back on TV.
Oh, and they need more money too....and Cindy wants to be seen as completely crazy so either she won't get indicted on obstruction charges or so she won't have to testify against her daughter.  And don't you all agree that a "bat-chit crazy Cindy" means ratings?  I wonder what her current appearance licensing fee is now?   

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #258 on: September 30, 2009, 02:19:54 PM »

I haven't been on here a long time so be patient.  What is CA and GA trying to pull here?  They never looked for Caylee ever so now that thier daughter is getting closer to her trial they are out there trying to throw some doublt in the media.    This whole family needs to be behind bars!!!!!!!!  They all need to fry for there own parts in covering up the truth for thier precious grandbaby!  Sad when it seems the public loved her more than her own family!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #259 on: September 30, 2009, 02:22:57 PM »

thanks for th link ----  cant read it now-to upset --let KC home and let her finish the job-she was going to bump off george and Sin Sin and take the house--set her free let her do it- then arrest her for the murder of her parents  
  If Casey gets out she'd better find a good body guard as she has made the public so mad at her and her whole family they will always have to look over thier shoulders.  She will never get a job!  Oh what was I thinking she has never worked anyway!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.