April 20, 2024, 07:03:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285818 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: September 30, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »

tupelo...this is perfect...I hope sin-sin sees this.....SHAME ON YOU sin-sin!!  georgie boy.....I think there might still be a room available at the hawaii motel   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 30, 2009, 02:25:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160718/index.html

Anthonys' Family Attorney Releases "New Evidence"

thanks tupelo and thanks Kathy B......so even conman admits these are old tests and doesn't know if there are later test results or if in fact more tests are being conducted

The a's just want kc to have a fair trial..well guess what, so do I...I want her to get a fair trial so there will be no chanch of a mistrial ...I want to see the whole presser where he actually says they are still looking for a live Caylee......

I want to hear all this for myself too,Sunny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #262 on: September 30, 2009, 02:25:33 PM »

Thanks for the links, I'm going to wait until I calm down to look at them 
  I agree No Rose!   I'm getting my information on the television and it's so upsetting.  We all know she  did it and she just needs to fry already!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: September 30, 2009, 02:26:09 PM »

I haven't been on here a long time so be patient.  What is CA and GA trying to pull here?  They never looked for Caylee ever so now that thier daughter is getting closer to her trial they are out there trying to throw some doublt in the media.    This whole family needs to be behind bars!!!!!!!!  They all need to fry for there own parts in covering up the truth for thier precious grandbaby!  Sad when it seems the public loved her more than her own family!

Hi Grandma2!   You posted my thoughts!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »

Anthonys’ Attorney Releases “New Evidence” In Case
Posted: 12:33 pm EDT September 30, 2009
Updated: 12:51 pm EDT September 30, 2009
<snipped>
Just one day after prosecutors released 1,000 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the Anthony family attorney released his own Wednesday.

Attorney Brad Conway made public what he called "new evidence." Conway said the new documents that he released raise new questions about the entire case.

The Anthonys' attorney held a news conference at his downtown office Wednesday and released new documents that the defense has just given to the Anthonys, which have not been released publicly through ongoing records requests.

FORTHCOMING: Check back for the raw video of attorney Brad Conway's news conference and the documents he released.
http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

So no A's were seen at the, *snicker*, "presser"?

Ok folk!! Somebody grab me by the ankles because I am heading for the edge again. 
SUNNY! I will send the windex back to you when it gets here!! 

What did I tell you about staying between the navigational beacons!!   LOL....well keep it and clean the crystal ball better next time   

I've already smashed it! Laptop is endangered at this point. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 30, 2009, 02:27:55 PM »

They did find various fibers from the tape on Caylee. Maybe those fibers match something at the house.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: September 30, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »

I have read what Conway handed out during his toastmasters speech today.  I do not find it anything more than a desperate attempt at changing the facts and any conclusions that are being made about what has happened.  I believe that Rosebud is realizing that the release of her emails has not been favourable but in fact made her look worse (who knew that was possible) than prior appearances.  Since it is clear she scans the forums I doubt that she was seeing chatter that she liked and demanded that Conway do something ( as her words in an email to Yuri said) DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Well the emails that do go back to Aug 20068 only state that no hairs for meaningful comparison.  That means that they have not found a good sample to work with.  Let us not skim past the "additional trace evidence examinations are continuing and will be the subject of a separate report".

Conway is clearly not in control of his clients.  Bobo is running amuck and had this planned based on his immediate filing of the motions (which are redundant are they not?) and all of this only points to them all being desperate.  When is Ms Death Penalty Lyons in all this?  Does Bob even have the ability and credentials to be able to file motions without Lyons?

This is all my opinion of course.

Blink - I will give you my chili recipe and a Christmas card,  can not wait for your update on the article.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2009, 02:35:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html

raw video of press conference

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »

The only thing I can say is that if Casey for some reason gets off on this charge I believe it will be due to someone who has lots and lots of money who has some kind of connection to her or the A's and for some reason doesn't want the truth to come out.  Maybe possible involvement in something that led to Casey murdering Caylee.  This is just a thought and opinion. 

BTW  did we ever find out who is paying for the defense?  I haven't been on any forums for a long time due to computer problems and other issues. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »

This BS has gone on long enough and it needs to stop...NOW! Filing motions to have this case dismissed? Give me a break.

They know she is It is their job to see to it she stays out of prison. They are running scared...they know she will

There will be a Trial and she will be convicted  She probably won't 'Fry', but I can still say it -- FRY HER!
  I wish I could put  a big heart shaped sticker on her mouth r before they pull the switch---this people have no shame-  What the hell happened to Conway-isnt it enought he cant walk now he is brain dead too

Here! Use this!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 30, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »

Hi Monks. Step right up and get your tickets for the "Reasonable Doubt Tour Part II".  IMO, the news about the image of the baby in the fetal position is so damaging that the Anthonys and Conway had to cook up something to get their mugs back on TV.
Oh, and they need more money too....and Cindy wants to be seen as completely crazy so either she won't get indicted on obstruction charges or so she won't have to testify against her daughter.  And don't you all agree that a "bat-chit crazy Cindy" means ratings?  I wonder what her current appearance licensing fee is now?   

Numbers you may have hit it on the head.  Cindy needs good ratings for the 48hours piece so she can pimp the Rosebud onto the next TV show nearest you and back to the top $$$$$$$$$$$ that she may have gotten for "rights" at one time.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?
  Is someone going to ask Sin Sin who the memorial was for--and who is she wearing around her neck----what a mockery they are making of Caylee- ::MonkeyNoNo::Conway is another Bozo--waht a freak show
OMG, did they think that people were going to forget they had a memorial? I can just feel this coming, watch, there will be a live sighting of Caylee in Puerto Rico 

Just got back so sorry if this has already been asked.   Why were they in such a hurry to cremate the bones of Caylee - if that wasn't Caylee?     So, who are they saying the REMAINS belonged to?    Those SOBs are going to rot in hell on day for this...
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: September 30, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »

This case is contributing to my becoming a cynical old woman!  Grrrrr...

I think this ploy today with Conway releasing document may be yet another phase to promote their cause of incompetent counsel for Casey.

I'd hate to see our flow of public information cease but honestly?  It would almost be worth it to see a gag order shut up some of this ridiculous garbage.

Let's see...

Exactly how far reaching is mental distress?  Could it override being called as a witness, albeit a hostile one?  Could it somehow absolve one from obstruction of justice?  I think it can cause one to be unable to stand trial if I'm not mistaken.

Methinks the craziness we're seeing is almost worthy of an Oscar for a supporting role...supporting in the sense of upholding the asinine theories.  From all outward appearances they could get a group discount and lock up the whole bunch under the Baker Act.  To publicly search for a child they had cremated after death is beyond reasonable sanity.  Seems like they are making an excellent case for insanity to me.

Unfortunately, my cynicism is shouting "staged, staged, staged" as I think they are setting the stage to save their own necks from prosecution for obstruction of justice.  They are laying the groundwork very convincingly for their loss of reality and inability to cope. 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: September 30, 2009, 02:44:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys , I lurk everyday... just dont sign in all the time ......... but today i decided i think enough is enough............ Some of my points are below

1. Does she deserve a fair trial ? Yes  everybody does
2. Did she kill her child IMO? YES
3. Are they going to try this on science?YES
4. Defense will say junk science? YES
5. Does the state have more than we know? YES , and we will not find out until trial .
6. Will the Anthony's be charged with perjury ?YES
7. Are they sick... NO , they are just holding out hope..... that their child couldn't have done this.... When she is convicted they   will write book proclaiming her innocence all the way to the needle . Unfortunatly , they will be able to spew their BS forever now.
8. There is a reason Lee doesn't speak. He nows the truth. CMA ..........definatley was not Casey IMO
9. Conway ... just being a lawyer... the Anthony's Im sure r ringing his phone off the hook , hes just trying to be proactive.... just passifying them.
10. Im sure Bozo seen his documents.........before hand, irrelevant Bozo has seen more.
11. The SA will not comment on this they never have, never will until it is over.

Bottom Line I agree with whomever posted , the not reporting for 30 days , the lies, and all the stuff in the beginning , will convict her.......

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 30, 2009, 02:44:41 PM »

Hi Monks. Step right up and get your tickets for the "Reasonable Doubt Tour Part II".  IMO, the news about the image of the baby in the fetal position is so damaging that the Anthonys and Conway had to cook up something to get their mugs back on TV.
Oh, and they need more money too....and Cindy wants to be seen as completely crazy so either she won't get indicted on obstruction charges or so she won't have to testify against her daughter.  And don't you all agree that a "bat-chit crazy Cindy" means ratings?  I wonder what her current appearance licensing fee is now?   

Numbers you may have hit it on the head.  Cindy needs good ratings for the 48hours piece so she can pimp the Rosebud onto the next TV show nearest you and back to the top $$$$$$$$$$$ that she may have gotten for "rights" at one time.

Maybe she will show up on 48 Hours with a Rosebud in her hands! I love roses. She even defiles that!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #275 on: September 30, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/30/sources_duct_tape_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html
 Duct Tape Doesn’t Add Up, Anthony Attorney Says
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:53:54 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell, Scott Harris and Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a news conference Wednesday to release more documents in the case against Casey Anthony.

Conway said he can prove the duct tape at the crime scene does not match tape found at the Anthony home. This comes one day after the state turned over more than 1,000 pages of information.

Conway said he held Wednesday's news conference at the request of George and Cindy Anthony.

The attorney said there is an overwhelmingly skewed public opinion about Casey Anthony. He said most people think she is guilty and he has even gotten e-mails from people who say Casey doesn't even deserve a trial. Conway said Casey's family to remind everyone that she is innocent until proven guilty.

The Anthony family is continuing to stand behind Casey and are asking the public to wait until the case goes to trial.

"The Anthonys want to get to the truth. We all want to get to the truth. It's going to be a slow process. But nobody should make judgments about what the truth is based on discovery and discovery alone," Conway said.
Conway handed out about a dozen pages of discovery that have not yet been released by the State Attorney's Office or the defense. He said the pages prove that duct tape found in the Anthony home and at the crime scene do not match. He also said there is some mystery DNA that could link someone else other than Casey to Caylee's murder.

Conway said it is not his job to defend Casey, but there has been so much speculation about what happened, and that the Anthony family has been so much stress that he wanted to address it head on and stop the speculation.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

thanks trim.....I really hope Judge Strickand sees this in the same light we do. And I hope there are some repercussions for this. As for the a's being stressed...ohmygawd!!   They act as though they are the ones on trial! (And God willing some day they will be) Have they been to see their daughter yet?  Not for a year!!  It is no longer about Caylee or kc...it's about them....sick SOB's

The Anthony's can't handle the truth BRAD!!!  So if I understand Conman's statement above correctly we should not pass judgment about the truth based on discovery alone??   Sounds good to me Conman therefore we don't believe how you are interpreting what is in the documents YOU have either.  IMO Conway has no clue how to interpret the findings that have been released in any of the discovery thus far, IMO he would have to hire an expert in order to get an accurate translation. We will see you in court Conman for an accurate presentation of all the evidence.

I'll second Sunny.... they are a bunch of sick SOB's.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 30, 2009, 02:46:44 PM »

Hi Walter...it's good to see you again.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 30, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »

Brad is making claims on things he has no documentation to back up his words.  Just like the Anthony family, IMO   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »

You know Monks, I really feel sorry for Mr. and Mrs. Plesea.  What a horrible spot they are in.   
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: September 30, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »

Watching this video Im amazed he doesent have the pages marked so he can find his references.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.