April 26, 2024, 02:20:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286065 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 30, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »

Hello Monkeys , I lurk everyday... just dont sign in all the time ......... but today i decided i think enough is enough............ Some of my points are below

1. Does she deserve a fair trial ? Yes  everybody does
2. Did she kill her child IMO? YES
3. Are they going to try this on science?YES
4. Defense will say junk science? YES
5. Does the state have more than we know? YES , and we will not find out until trial .
6. Will the Anthony's be charged with perjury ?YES
7. Are they sick... NO , they are just holding out hope..... that their child couldn't have done this.... When she is convicted they   will write book proclaiming her innocence all the way to the needle . Unfortunatly , they will be able to spew their BS forever now.
8. There is a reason Lee doesn't speak. He nows the truth. CMA ..........definatley was not Casey IMO
9. Conway ... just being a lawyer... the Anthony's Im sure r ringing his phone off the hook , hes just trying to be proactive.... just passifying them.
10. Im sure Bozo seen his documents.........before hand, irrelevant Bozo has seen more.
11. The SA will not comment on this they never have, never will until it is over.

Bottom Line I agree with whomever posted , the not reporting for 30 days , the lies, and all the stuff in the beginning , will convict her.......

Good to see you posting!!

I agree with everything you said but #7. They KNOW KC murdered Caylee, and have for a long, long time. They are not holding out hope. They are disrepecting a tiny little soul who they have thrown away like their chintzy, sorry, plastic, China made possessions they are tired of. And have figured out how to not ever go to work at a real job again. Sorry, not angry at you, I am angry at them. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »

Conway 1:50  - "Nobody should make judgements of what the true is based on discovery and discovery alone" http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html-

Well slap me on the head and call me stupid.  We were supposed to use a Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Bord instead of looking at FBI laboratory results, reading the lies from the interviews, and the REMAINS that scattered in the woods which were found.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »

Conway 1:50  - "Nobody should make judgements of what the true is based on discovery and discovery alone" http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html-

Well slap me on the head and call me stupid.  We were supposed to use a Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Bord instead of looking at FBI laboratory results, reading the lies from the interviews, and the REMAINS that scattered in the woods which were found.

Here's the 8 ball. It might work better that my broken crystal ball!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »

Hi Walter...it's good to see you again.   

Helllllllooooooo

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »

Well, geez Brad, who do you supposed Cindy Anthony ordered cremated? 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »

Fanny May , very well put  ..... I can see it your way to ....

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 30, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »

I guess we are supposed to just believe everything they tell us because they would never lie.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2009, 02:58:16 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: September 30, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »

According to the documents that BC released, It shows no match between Q62-Q64 (tape on Caylee) to Q66 (Residence). But, there is no comparison mentioned for match or no match to Q65 (gas can duct tape).  The gas can items are listed as Q65 and Q66 as being gas can with tape. What happened to Q65 and to whatever it does or doesn’t match? There’s still hope here…………
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 30, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

I agree...much worse than the TZ.

Perhaps the memorial was a show for kc...and them pretending all those people there are really behind kc and the family...some sick thing of spindy's.

Or maybe she thought the memorial would give people closure and they'd get some peace? If that was her thinking, just further proof of how shallow her thinking processes are.

NickandNora-  I think you're onto something here.  I agree that Cindy staged the memorial because public outcry was so strong, they had to do something...people would not have stood for no service of some type.  It also gave Cindy a chance to be on stage and in control of something big that thousands of people would see (captive audience type thing).  IMO though, it was mainly intended as a pep rally for Casey, with Cindy & George trying to force feed the multitude of potential jurors her "innocence".  IMO, Cindy & George felt they could convince the public of Casey's "devotion" to Caylee and what a great mom she was.  It also intended to rehab Cindy & George's image from ranting, raving lunatics into grief-stricken grandparents, needing time to grieve privately (remember the calls from Conway to respect the A's privacy while they grieved), and an attempt to normalize and humanize them and more importantly, Casey.  Cindy & George are all to aware, as many of you have said, that they have no spin or defense that could possibly overcome the facts: Casey did not report Caylee missing for 31 days; Casey never voluntarily reported Caylee missing at all (Cindy did); and the Casey was caught partying while her child was dead.  The memorial was never about Caylee at all...just one big, empty show personally written, directed, and choreographed by Mrs. Manipulation to emotionally manipulate the public/future jurors.  All MYO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 30, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »

Sorry this isn't bigger, but it is what I think about everytime I think of Cin Cin being Ms. Rosebud!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 30, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

I guess we are supposed to just believe everything they tell us because they would never lie.   

After watching Brad again he continually says "Duct tape around Caylee's skull" and Caylee's remains.  So how can they claim she is in PR and alive?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: September 30, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

O/T  John Couey from the Jessica Lunsford case in Fl just died in a Florida prison from Cancer....I will not post an editorial.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: September 30, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »

O/T JOHN COUEY HAS DIED IN PRISON OF CANCER
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 30, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »

O/T JOHN COUEY HAS DIED IN PRISON OF CANCER

Jinks!!  Monkey Devil!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #295 on: September 30, 2009, 03:05:55 PM »

Sorry all!  I have to get off of here again!  This is just so upsetting it's almost making me sick!  I have followed this case from day one and read on the forums but didn't post for a long time. 

I'm a mother and grandmother of a beautiful baby girl about the same age as Caylee and Casey.  I can understand not wanting to believe your child would murder her daughter but the evidence is smacking them in the face.  Yet they keep trying to cast doubt so they can stay in the public eye for 2 reasons.  One so thier murdered daughter might get off and so that they can continue to profit and make a living off of thier precious granddaughter.   They never looked for Caylee before and now after the memorial is done and they cremated that baby they are now spewing that there is a new sighting of an older Caylee.  WTF!!!!!

I just can't imagine acting this way!  I love my children and granddaughter more than life itself and would never try to defend or make excuses and cover for my daughter. 

SHAME ON YOU CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY!   HOW DARE YOU ACT THIS WAY AND PUT YOUR PARENTS AND OTHERS WHO LOVED CAYLEE THROUGH THIS!   YOU PROFIT OFF OF YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS MURDERS SO YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR ASSES AND NOT WORK LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD!  i HOPE YOU ALL ROT IN HELL!   

I apoligize for the  post but had to put it in words and hope they read this!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 30, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

I agree...much worse than the TZ.

Perhaps the memorial was a show for kc...and them pretending all those people there are really behind kc and the family...some sick thing of spindy's.

Or maybe she thought the memorial would give people closure and they'd get some peace? If that was her thinking, just further proof of how shallow her thinking processes are.

NickandNora-  I think you're onto something here.  I agree that Cindy staged the memorial because public outcry was so strong, they had to do something...people would not have stood for no service of some type.  It also gave Cindy a chance to be on stage and in control of something big that thousands of people would see (captive audience type thing).  IMO though, it was mainly intended as a pep rally for Casey, with Cindy & George trying to force feed the multitude of potential jurors her "innocence".  IMO, Cindy & George felt they could convince the public of Casey's "devotion" to Caylee and what a great mom she was.  It also intended to rehab Cindy & George's image from ranting, raving lunatics into grief-stricken grandparents, needing time to grieve privately (remember the calls from Conway to respect the A's privacy while they grieved), and an attempt to normalize and humanize them and more importantly, Casey.  Cindy & George are all to aware, as many of you have said, that they have no spin or defense that could possibly overcome the facts: Casey did not report Caylee missing for 31 days; Casey never voluntarily reported Caylee missing at all (Cindy did); and the Casey was caught partying while her child was dead.  The memorial was never about Caylee at all...just one big, empty show personally written, directed, and choreographed by Mrs. Manipulation to emotionally manipulate the public/future jurors.  All MYO

Ispy - The word I bolded CONTROL.  That is IMO what this is all about - Rosebud having some sort of control and by making Brad release this to the media before Bobo has filed it in the courts and given it to the SA she is  showing she is in control.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 30, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/30/sources_duct_tape_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html
 Duct Tape Doesn’t Add Up, Anthony Attorney Says
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:53:54 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell, Scott Harris and Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a news conference Wednesday to release more documents in the case against Casey Anthony.

Conway said he can prove the duct tape at the crime scene does not match tape found at the Anthony home. This comes one day after the state turned over more than 1,000 pages of information.

Conway said he held Wednesday's news conference at the request of George and Cindy Anthony.

The attorney said there is an overwhelmingly skewed public opinion about Casey Anthony. He said most people think she is guilty and he has even gotten e-mails from people who say Casey doesn't even deserve a trial. Conway said Casey's family to remind everyone that she is innocent until proven guilty.

The Anthony family is continuing to stand behind Casey and are asking the public to wait until the case goes to trial.

"The Anthonys want to get to the truth. We all want to get to the truth. It's going to be a slow process. But nobody should make judgments about what the truth is based on discovery and discovery alone," Conway said.
Conway handed out about a dozen pages of discovery that have not yet been released by the State Attorney's Office or the defense. He said the pages prove that duct tape found in the Anthony home and at the crime scene do not match. He also said there is some mystery DNA that could link someone else other than Casey to Caylee's murder.

Conway said it is not his job to defend Casey, but there has been so much speculation about what happened, and that the Anthony family has been so much stress that he wanted to address it head on and stop the speculation.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

thanks trim.....I really hope Judge Strickand sees this in the same light we do. And I hope there are some repercussions for this. As for the a's being stressed...ohmygawd!!   They act as though they are the ones on trial! (And God willing some day they will be) Have they been to see their daughter yet?  Not for a year!!  It is no longer about Caylee or kc...it's about them....sick SOB's

Sunny- Your post made me smile.  Wonder how Casey feels, not that her mom has hijacked her case, as well as her publicity, and all the attention.  You know, that may be one of few true statements Casey ever made, that no cares about her.  Cindy's taken her & Casey's constant wrestling to be the one in control to a whole new level.  I bet Casey is "absolutely" enraged.  This ought to be interesting to see at the next court hearing.  You can bet Casey has zero interest in seeing Cindy.  If Andrea Lyons insists Casey needs to make nice to her parents for the cameras (to save herself), this should get pretty interesting.  Cindy has once again trumped Casey and made it all about herself.  Cindy better pray Casey gets convicted because she's knows her well enough to never let her come home.  Just MO 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 30, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »

Here's the 8 ball. It might work better that my broken crystal ball!

RIP Sweet Puppy
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: September 30, 2009, 03:14:55 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/30/sources_duct_tape_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html
 Duct Tape Doesn’t Add Up, Anthony Attorney Says
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:53:54 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell, Scott Harris and Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a news conference Wednesday to release more documents in the case against Casey Anthony.

Conway said he can prove the duct tape at the crime scene does not match tape found at the Anthony home. This comes one day after the state turned over more than 1,000 pages of information.

Conway said he held Wednesday's news conference at the request of George and Cindy Anthony.

The attorney said there is an overwhelmingly skewed public opinion about Casey Anthony. He said most people think she is guilty and he has even gotten e-mails from people who say Casey doesn't even deserve a trial. Conway said Casey's family to remind everyone that she is innocent until proven guilty.

The Anthony family is continuing to stand behind Casey and are asking the public to wait until the case goes to trial.

"The Anthonys want to get to the truth. We all want to get to the truth. It's going to be a slow process. But nobody should make judgments about what the truth is based on discovery and discovery alone," Conway said.
Conway handed out about a dozen pages of discovery that have not yet been released by the State Attorney's Office or the defense. He said the pages prove that duct tape found in the Anthony home and at the crime scene do not match. He also said there is some mystery DNA that could link someone else other than Casey to Caylee's murder.

Conway said it is not his job to defend Casey, but there has been so much speculation about what happened, and that the Anthony family has been so much stress that he wanted to address it head on and stop the speculation.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

thanks trim.....I really hope Judge Strickand sees this in the same light we do. And I hope there are some repercussions for this. As for the a's being stressed...ohmygawd!!   They act as though they are the ones on trial! (And God willing some day they will be) Have they been to see their daughter yet?  Not for a year!!  It is no longer about Caylee or kc...it's about them....sick SOB's

Sunny- Your post made me smile.  Wonder how Casey feels, not that her mom has hijacked her case, as well as her publicity, and all the attention.  You know, that may be one of few true statements Casey ever made, that no cares about her.  Cindy's taken her & Casey's constant wrestling to be the one in control to a whole new level.  I bet Casey is "absolutely" enraged.  This ought to be interesting to see at the next court hearing.  You can bet Casey has zero interest in seeing Cindy.  If Andrea Lyons insists Casey needs to make nice to her parents for the cameras (to save herself), this should get pretty interesting.  Cindy has once again trumped Casey and made it all about herself.  Cindy better pray Casey gets convicted because she's knows her well enough to never let her come home.  Just MO 
sunny if casey comes home there is going to HELL TO PAY!!  for cindy

Numbersgirl
I hear you!  I too feel bad for shirley and alex plasea because cindy has no regard   and never has had for their feelings only her own count and those of the daughter that killed her  own child!!  and  precious grandchild. can you imagine when shirley the mom !! how she feels when she goes out in public what it  must be  like for her. This so sad it's a wonder that they have hung on this long!! without getting sick.     Rick plasea cindys brother  spoke at the onset of this that casey  cindy and george were enablers and liars.  thats coming from her brother!!
can you imagine what the family thinks when they see cindy doing all this evil stuff to people spewing venom every where she goes. this has to be embarassing to them to even be related to her. I feel for her parents more because they are elderly and do not deserve this!!! oh and one last thing sticks in my mind.
casey calling home from jail to speak to her mom and other family members !! and she  calls her mom  a huge waste omg calling you all a huge waste better words were never spoken!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.