April 19, 2024, 12:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285777 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

Seems like Conman and the evil Anthonys got what they wanted, we have stopped talking about the imprint in the car and the conniving going on between that evil b......witch and her PI.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »

Tupelohoney, that pic is perfect!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »

O/T JOHN COUEY HAS DIED IN PRISON OF CANCER

Jinks!!  Monkey Devil!

Thanks to both of you for this news.  He has gone to meet his maker and Justice will be served!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: September 30, 2009, 03:22:46 PM »

I just watched and was not impressed. I think that by the time all his remarks are dissected he will wish he had just kept his trap shut..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: September 30, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »

This case is contributing to my becoming a cynical old woman!  Grrrrr...

I think this ploy today with Conway releasing document may be yet another phase to promote their cause of incompetent counsel for Casey.

I'd hate to see our flow of public information cease but honestly?  It would almost be worth it to see a gag order shut up some of this ridiculous garbage.

Let's see...

Exactly how far reaching is mental distress?  Could it override being called as a witness, albeit a hostile one?  Could it somehow absolve one from obstruction of justice?  I think it can cause one to be unable to stand trial if I'm not mistaken.

Methinks the craziness we're seeing is almost worthy of an Oscar for a supporting role...supporting in the sense of upholding the asinine theories.  From all outward appearances they could get a group discount and lock up the whole bunch under the Baker Act.  To publicly search for a child they had cremated after death is beyond reasonable sanity.  Seems like they are making an excellent case for insanity to me.

Unfortunately, my cynicism is shouting "staged, staged, staged" as I think they are setting the stage to save their own necks from prosecution for obstruction of justice.  They are laying the groundwork very convincingly for their loss of reality and inability to cope. 

I haven't thought of that yet... to create that for themselves. Interesting.

I love your George avi. He's so cute!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 30, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »

Conway 1:50  - "Nobody should make judgements of what the true is based on discovery and discovery alone" http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html-
Well slap me on the head and call me stupid.  We were supposed to use a Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Bord instead of looking at FBI laboratory results, reading the lies from the interviews, and the REMAINS that scattered in the woods which were found.
Here's the 8 ball. It might work better that my broken crystal ball!

So does he  include the stuff he 'released' today in that?   HIs advice is to wait for the big picture to be completed....   so why is he jumping the gun today ...?
What a non-event that was.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 30, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »

Caylee Anthony – The Nonsense Rolls On And On

find it amazing, there is so much misinformation doing the rounds in this case that the Anthony clan make Pravda at the height of the cold war look like serious journalists! A clear target of the defense team is one time Casey Anthony boyfriend Jessie Grund. Jessie makes for a very poor target, he was one of the very few people involved that actually cared about Caylee Anthony. In fact sources tell me that his affection for Caylee was a source of friction between him and mother Casey Anthony.

A document came my way a couple of hours ago that I find very curious. It contains some email traffic between Cindy Anthony and private investigator Dominic Casey. It leads me to believe that there may be yet another angle that Jose Bozo Baez and his seven dwarfs may go after. If they can not pin it on Jessie, they may try his father Richard Grund. This is the most ludicrous scenario I have heard yet.

A couple of days ago I heard on the grapevine that a story was circulating that Richard Grund killed Caylee in an occult ritual. In my opinion it is much more likely that Casey Anthony did it in a Duct Tape ritual!

MORE...

http://www.bloggernews.net/122445
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 30, 2009, 03:28:27 PM »

Anthony family attorney says "wait for the trial"

Brad Conway, the attoney hired by the parents of Casey Anthony say people should not judge her based on the discovery that is being released by state attorneys under law.

"These are written documents, they are typed for courts. Human beings breathe life into these documents," he said.

He talked with reporters in his Orlando office Wednesday morning.

He shared what he called "key pages" documenting the evidence.

He pointed out that there is human hair in the samples collected from Casey's car that doesn't belong to either the accused mother or her murdered child.

"So the obvious question is, if there's an additional hair there, who does it belong to?"

Conway also pointed out that duct tape fibers discovered with the child's remains was not consistent with duct tape from the Anthony home.

As more discovery comes to light, he contends that "reasonable doubt" is growing about Casey's involvement in her child's death.

"There is an overwhelming opinion in the public that Casey Anthony is guilty. I get emails all the time talking about how she doesn't even deserve a trial. That, to me is one of the most ridiculous things that an American citizen can say."

He urges the public to wait for the trial.

MORE....

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/anthony-family-attorney-says-w.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 30, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »

Attorney Disputes Evidence In Anthony Case

Orlando, Florida - An attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her young daughter, says evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.

Attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday a forensics report shows that duct tape found on 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's mouth doesn't match duct tape found at the Anthony home.

The attorney also says that no hairs showing signs of decomposition were found in the car used by Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, has been charged with killing her young daughter. The 23-year-old woman has pleaded not guilty and claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

http://www.wkrg.com/raw_news/article/attorney-disputes-evidence-in-anthony-case/400909/Sep-30-2009_12-49-pm/
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 30, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »

Northern Rose- Kathi Belich just asked him about that very comment and asked him didn't he think that was a bit "out there"  - he shrugged and said it's part of an investigation.
Oh I see, so it's not OK for people to speculate about the Anthonys' involvement in this crime - (which is statistically much more likely)  but it's OK for Cindy to broadcast that kind of crap?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: September 30, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »

Conway 1:50  - "Nobody should make judgements of what the true is based on discovery and discovery alone" http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html-
Well slap me on the head and call me stupid.  We were supposed to use a Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Bord instead of looking at FBI laboratory results, reading the lies from the interviews, and the REMAINS that scattered in the woods which were found.
Here's the 8 ball. It might work better that my broken crystal ball!

Hi! You cute little thing. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2009, 03:34:29 PM »

Attorney Disputes Evidence In Anthony Case

Orlando, Florida - An attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her young daughter, says evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.

Attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday a forensics report shows that duct tape found on 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's mouth doesn't match duct tape found at the Anthony home.

The attorney also says that no hairs showing signs of decomposition were found in the car used by Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, has been charged with killing her young daughter. The 23-year-old woman has pleaded not guilty and claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

http://www.wkrg.com/raw_news/article/attorney-disputes-evidence-in-anthony-case/400909/Sep-30-2009_12-49-pm/

Did he read THIS report?
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/10/24/forensicreport10.23.08.pdf
Don't forget that since the remains were found they are now able to compare the hair found in the trunk to the hair on Caylee's head ( remains of)  that info has yet to be released.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: September 30, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

I agree NoRose..this is just mind boggling..who do they think they cremated, had a Memorial for and are wearing the ashes in jewelry?  If thye believe this is another child then they had no right to do that.......no matter how they spin it...the A's look like idiots that have lost their last grain of humanity and sense.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: September 30, 2009, 03:44:16 PM »

Northern Rose- Kathi Belich just asked him about that very comment and asked him didn't he think that was a bit "out there"  - he shrugged and said it's part of an investigation.
Oh I see, so it's not OK for people to speculate about the Anthonys' involvement in this crime - (which is statistically much more likely)  but it's OK for Cindy to broadcast that kind of crap?

Yes.  They are really good at "do as I tell you and we will do whatever we want as it suits us".  ALL OF THEM! JMO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: September 30, 2009, 03:49:43 PM »

Yes.  They are really good at "do as I tell you and we will do whatever we want as it suits us".  ALL OF THEM! JMO

NORTHERN, You sound as angry as me! Do you need one of my BP pills? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2009, 03:51:01 PM »

Brad Conway, the attoney hired by the parents of Casey Anthony say people should not judge her based on the discovery that is being released by state attorneys under law.

"These are written documents, they are typed for courts. Human beings breathe life into these documents," he said.

He pointed out that there is human hair in the samples collected from Casey's car that doesn't belong to either the accused mother or her murdered child.
"So the obvious question is, if there's an additional hair there, who does it belong to?"

Conway also pointed out that duct tape fibers discovered with the child's remains was not consistent with duct tape from the Anthony home.

As more discovery comes to light, he contends that "reasonable doubt" is growing about Casey's involvement in her child's death.

"There is an overwhelming opinion in the public that Casey Anthony is guilty. I get emails all the time talking about how she doesn't even deserve a trial. That, to me is one of the most ridiculous things that an American citizen can say."

MORE....

This just makes me so mad.  DON'T the Anthony's remember THEY cleaned out that car?  WHY did they clean it out?  Because Georgie knew what happens to someone who's car smells like death (and Cindy ordered him to do it).  Who was helping Cindy and George clean it out?  Could have been Mallary?  They need to find out who helped them clean it out.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: September 30, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »

I wonder if Cindy was told she would make more money on book deals, appearances etc. if casey was found guilty, would she stop this stupid nonsense. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: September 30, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »

MORE....

Aren't both the Anthonys and Brad Conway being hypocritical with their sanctimonius "Wait for the trial.", when they're calling a press conference and releasing ethically-questionable documents in an attempt to sway jurors?  I call that hypocritical.  The Anthonys and Brad Conway should all just sit down and be quiet, but Cindy just has to run the show.  BTW, that control issue actually is rooted in self-pride.  It stems from the belief that she knows better and can do it better than anyone else.  I actually feel a small tinge of pity for Conway and it has nothing to do with the wheelchair.  If he doesn't man up and control his clients, manage their media appearances (or better yet, limit their media appearances), and stop letting Cindy run roughshod all over him, he can kiss his dreams of being judge someday goodbye.  No offense to him, but he cannot control and manage the Anthonys.  He's in over his head, allowing Cindy to call the shots and direct things.  If he continues in this vein, his credibility will be shot...just another person in the Anthony collateral damage pile.  There's a very good reason the excellent, well-known, widely-regarded, highly respected lawyer Nejames dropped the Anthonys as clients.  Brad Conway would do well to heed the writing on the wall.  If Nejames refused to work for them, why would Brad think he could?  If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »

Conway's little presser was based on the Anthony's emotions.....well I'm sick and tired of hearing from them. I say Stickland needs to put a gag order in place now! The Anthony's say they want their offspring to have a fair trial....well, let's be fair then....put a gag order in place and stop the Anthony's from speaking about it. It will also stop their gravy train, stop 48 Hours from airing their spin on the case, etc. Sorry Cindy you can not have your cake and eat it too.....no matter what you think. You are doing more damage to the fairness of this case than anyone else, IMO. Yep, I have an opinion, just like you do. 

Judge Strickland.....please stop this madness.....Justice for all concerned....it's time to quit playing games about the death of an innocent little baby.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2009, 03:56:12 PM »

NORTHERN, You sound as angry as me! Do you need one of my BP pills? 

Fanny??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.