April 23, 2024, 10:20:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285905 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 30, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »

I wonder if Cindy was told she would make more money on book deals, appearances etc. if casey was found guilty, would she stop this stupid nonsense. 

Cin Cin could sacrifice Caylee, so I'm sure she could sacrifice KC just as easily. The Anthonys are movin' on up! On the East side of Orlando! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: September 30, 2009, 04:01:10 PM »

Northern Rose- Kathi Belich just asked him about that very comment and asked him didn't he think that was a bit "out there"  - he shrugged and said it's part of an investigation.
Oh I see, so it's not OK for people to speculate about the Anthonys' involvement in this crime - (which is statistically much more likely)  but it's OK for Cindy to broadcast that kind of crap?
Yes.  They are really good at "do as I tell you and we will do whatever we want as it suits us".  ALL OF THEM! JMO
NORTHERN, You sound as angry as me! Do you need one of my BP pills? 

Fanny??
Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »

Anthony family attorney says "wait for the trial"

Brad Conway, the attoney hired by the parents of Casey Anthony say people should not judge her based on the discovery that is being released by state attorneys under law.

"These are written documents, they are typed for courts. Human beings breathe life into these documents," he said.

He talked with reporters in his Orlando office Wednesday morning.

He shared what he called "key pages" documenting the evidence.

He pointed out that there is human hair in the samples collected from Casey's car that doesn't belong to either the accused mother or her murdered child.

"So the obvious question is, if there's an additional hair there, who does it belong to?"

Conway also pointed out that duct tape fibers discovered with the child's remains was not consistent with duct tape from the Anthony home.

As more discovery comes to light, he contends that "reasonable doubt" is growing about Casey's involvement in her child's death.

"There is an overwhelming opinion in the public that Casey Anthony is guilty. I get emails all the time talking about how she doesn't even deserve a trial. That, to me is one of the most ridiculous things that an American citizen can say."

He urges the public to wait for the trial.

MORE....

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/anthony-family-attorney-says-w.html

Aren't both the Anthonys and Brad Conway being hypocritical with their sanctimonius "Wait for the trial.", when they're calling a press conference and releasing ethically-questionable documents in an attempt to sway jurors?  I call that hypocritical.  The Anthonys and Brad Conway should all just sit down and be quiet, but Cindy just has to run the show.  BTW, that control issue actually is rooted in self-pride.  It stems from the belief that she knows better and can do it better than anyone else.  I actually feel a small tinge of pity for Conway and it has nothing to do with the wheelchair.  If he doesn't man up and control his clients, manage their media appearances (or better yet, limit their media appearances), and stop letting Cindy run roughshod all over him, he can kiss his dreams of being judge someday goodbye.  No offense to him, but he cannot control and manage the Anthonys.  He's in over his head, allowing Cindy to call the shots and direct things.  If he continues in this vein, his credibility will be shot...just another person in the Anthony collateral damage pile.  There's a very good reason the excellent, well-known, widely-regarded, highly respected lawyer Nejames dropped the Anthonys as clients.  Brad Conway would do well to heed the writing on the wall.  If Nejames refused to work for them, why would Brad think he could?  If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.  JMO
Great post!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: September 30, 2009, 04:08:02 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/
Dear God, this is worse then the Twilight Zone, who did they have a memorial for, what in the world is going on?

I agree...much worse than the TZ.

Perhaps the memorial was a show for kc...and them pretending all those people there are really behind kc and the family...some sick thing of spindy's.

Or maybe she thought the memorial would give people closure and they'd get some peace? If that was her thinking, just further proof of how shallow her thinking processes are.

NickandNora-  I think you're onto something here.  I agree that Cindy staged the memorial because public outcry was so strong, they had to do something...people would not have stood for no service of some type.  It also gave Cindy a chance to be on stage and in control of something big that thousands of people would see (captive audience type thing).  IMO though, it was mainly intended as a pep rally for Casey, with Cindy & George trying to force feed the multitude of potential jurors her "innocence".  IMO, Cindy & George felt they could convince the public of Casey's "devotion" to Caylee and what a great mom she was.  It also intended to rehab Cindy & George's image from ranting, raving lunatics into grief-stricken grandparents, needing time to grieve privately (remember the calls from Conway to respect the A's privacy while they grieved), and an attempt to normalize and humanize them and more importantly, Casey.  Cindy & George are all to aware, as many of you have said, that they have no spin or defense that could possibly overcome the facts: Casey did not report Caylee missing for 31 days; Casey never voluntarily reported Caylee missing at all (Cindy did); and the Casey was caught partying while her child was dead.  The memorial was never about Caylee at all...just one big, empty show personally written, directed, and choreographed by Mrs. Manipulation to emotionally manipulate the public/future jurors.  All MYO

ITA! You summed that up very well ISpy!

Poor Caylee. 
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2009, 04:08:26 PM »

Conway 1:50  - "Nobody should make judgements of what the true is based on discovery and discovery alone" http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html-

Well slap me on the head and call me stupid.  We were supposed to use a Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Bord instead of looking at FBI laboratory results, reading the lies from the interviews, and the REMAINS that scattered in the woods which were found.

I guess we are supposed to just believe everything they tell us because they would never lie.   

After watching Brad again he continually says "Duct tape around Caylee's skull" and Caylee's remains.  So how can they claim she is in PR and alive?

I really think whoever heard that misunderstood.  I believe they are looking for "Zanaida" in Puerto Rico... no Caylee.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2009, 04:09:01 PM »

edit:  NOT Caylee......
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2009, 04:10:36 PM »

Just stopping by to keep from getting backlogged later and need to go.  I jueat realized I jumped in and forgot my manners- Sorry!  Well, "Hello"  and goodbye.  Take good care, all!  Hang in there-justice is coming!  It's unstoppable, no matter how hard the Anthonys try.  Maybe they need to exhaust themselves for whatever reason...like beating their head against a brick wall though...painful, ineffective, and self-destructive.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: September 30, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »

I am listening to the presser and if I wasn't convinced before, I am now, that BC is a chitty lawyer.  he and the a's deserve each other.

He makes me sick when he says over and over...THEY WANT, THEY WANT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 30, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »

Conway 1:50  - "Nobody should make judgements of what the true is based on discovery and discovery alone" http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html-

Well slap me on the head and call me stupid.  We were supposed to use a Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Bord instead of looking at FBI laboratory results, reading the lies from the interviews, and the REMAINS that scattered in the woods which were found.

I guess we are supposed to just believe everything they tell us because they would never lie.   

After watching Brad again he continually says "Duct tape around Caylee's skull" and Caylee's remains.  So how can they claim she is in PR and alive?

I really think whoever heard that misunderstood.  I believe they are looking for "Zanaida" in Puerto Rico... no Caylee.

I just heard that too...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 30, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »

I just watched and was not impressed. I think that by the time all his remarks are dissected he will wish he had just kept his trap shut..

I don't know what it is, but something tells me he didn't want to do it at all. It's almost like he's doing it solely to appease "the boss".
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: September 30, 2009, 04:18:08 PM »

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/

BUMPED!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 30, 2009, 04:21:03 PM »

I just watched and was not impressed. I think that by the time all his remarks are dissected he will wish he had just kept his trap shut..

I don't know what it is, but something tells me he didn't want to do it at all. It's almost like he's doing it solely to appease "the boss".

Cin Cin was probably under the desk, mouthing to him what to say and passing him notes. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 30, 2009, 04:21:19 PM »

Good catch, that makes more sense, but not really since we all know there is no Zanny unless it's KC........
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: September 30, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »

Just stopping by to keep from getting backlogged later and need to go.  I jueat realized I jumped in and forgot my manners- Sorry!  Well, "Hello"  and goodbye.  Take good care, all!  Hang in there-justice is coming!  It's unstoppable, no matter how hard the Anthonys try.  Maybe they need to exhaust themselves for whatever reason...like beating their head against a brick wall though...painful, ineffective, and self-destructive.   

Catch ya later, ISpy. I absolutely agree that no matter how determined and crazy they try at it, justice is coming! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2009, 04:24:21 PM »

So Caylee's alive living in Puerto Rico?  Good God, when they find her I bet she's fluent in Spanish.

ˇOh mi dios, sale! I' m que oculta de mi familia   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: September 30, 2009, 04:24:25 PM »

Cin Cin was probably under the desk, mouthing to him what to say and passing him notes. 

LOL...and who knows what else.... Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: September 30, 2009, 04:25:11 PM »

he really should be ashamed of himself

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 30, 2009, 04:31:51 PM »

Some of that dirt they tried to dig up is vile. And it was just digging with no result.
So, why doesn't one of them go to PR, it's not that far.
ps that kid in the picture looks nothing like an older Caylee.
And didn't they do DNA on the remains ( sorry George ) in the woods ?
George had the trunk open in the towyard. Several officers looked in the trunk.
How common to have other persons hairs in an old car that used to be Cindy's , then Lee's. And the story on the staoin is that it was like that when they got the car. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 30, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html
Anthonys Release Reports On Duct Tape Tests
Brad Conway Says Information Raises Questions

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 4:22 pm EDT September 30, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents released documents to the media Wednesday morning that he said raise serious questions about the state's scientific case.

Anthony is awaiting trial on charges of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Her defense team filed two motions Wednesday, one to get that the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges dismissed and another to preclude prosecutors from seeking the death penalty.

In a press conference, Brad Conway released more documents, including the results of a FBI test that indicate that fibers taken from the duct tape across Caylee Anthony's mouth do not match similar fibers from tape that was across the Anthony family's gas can in their garage. This contradicts earlier reports that there was some sort of evidentiary match between tape found on Caylee's skull and tape found at the Anthony's home.

The Anthonys said they wanted to release this information because they say it supports what they have been saying all along – give their daughter the right to a fair trial, don't just assume she's guilty.

The information about the tape along with information released by the prosecution Tuesday about a lack of a DNA match between Casey Anthony and DNA on the tape raises questions about the state's scientific case, Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said.

"It was easy in the beginning to say well, you know, the duct tape on the gas can and the duct tape at the crime scene, they're similar, and people draw conclusions from that," Conway said. "Now we have an FBI report that says they're dissimilar, that they're not matched. Now I think the view of the land is a little bit more accurate than it was six months ago."
The report also said there was no match between fibers found at the crime scene and fibers found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car or the Anthony family home.

Test results released by the state on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.
That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."
Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

Inexplicably, Thompson waited until July 22, 2009 to tell police.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.
"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: September 30, 2009, 04:36:27 PM »

So Caylee's alive living in Puerto Rico?  Good God, when they find her I bet she's fluent in Spanish.

ˇOh mi dios, sale! I' m que oculta de mi familia   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.