April 23, 2024, 10:14:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285904 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: September 30, 2009, 04:38:55 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story
Defense files motion to ditch murder, child-abuse charges against Casey Anthony
Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also released FBI reports and e-mails that support Casey Anthony's case.
arah Lundy

4:19 p.m. EDT, September 30, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense team wants the judge to stop the state from seeking the death penalty and drop the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against the 23-year-old mother, according to documents filed in court this morning.

This comes on the same day the attorney for Anthony's parents question some of the forensic evidence collected in the case.

When attorney Andrea Lyon joined the defense team, she promised motions that would challenge the state's decision to seek the death penalty.

Now, those motions have started to be filed. Lyon and defense attorney, Jose Baez, wrote that the death penalty is being used to "gain a strategic advantage."

And, there isn't enough evidence to establish aggravating circumstances needed to recommend the death penalty, according to their five-page motion.

Authorities say Anthony killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last summer. The toddler was reported missing on July 15, 2008 and her remains were found in December less than a mile from her family home.

On Oct. 14, 2008 -- two months before Caylee's remains were found -- a grand jury indicted Anthony on a slew of charges. In addition to the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse, she was charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child and providing false information to a law enforcement officer.
In a second legal request, the defense teams claims there isn't enough evidence to support a first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges and wants them dismissed.

"There is no evidence showing that Miss Anthony ever harmed Caylee Anthony. In fact, the facts show that Miss Anthony was a good mother and provided Caylee Anthony with safe and secure living environment," in the 4-page motion signed by Lyon and Baez.

They pointed out that the state can't show whether Caylee's death "was accidental, natural or the result of an intentional or negligent homicide."

Her defense team requested hearings before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on the issues.

While the new motions were being filed in court, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a short press conference in his downtown Orlando office.

Brad Conway released several documents, which are not public yet, that the defense gave the Anthonys on Tuesday. An FBI report finds the fabric portion of the duct tape found across Caylee's mouth is "not consistant" with the duct tape found on the gas can seized from the Anthony home

However, the report does not explain how the outside exposure would have on the duct tape on Caylee's mouth. There questions that need to be asked , Conway said.

"It's a complicated and complex circumstantial evidence case. Circumstantial evidence cases are like a chain . . . Now we are getting to the point where those links are being questioned," he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #341 on: September 30, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »

Conway's little presser was based on the Anthony's emotions.....well I'm sick and tired of hearing from them. I say Stickland needs to put a gag order in place now! The Anthony's say they want their offspring to have a fair trial....well, let's be fair then....put a gag order in place and stop the Anthony's from speaking about it. It will also stop their gravy train, stop 48 Hours from airing their spin on the case, etc. Sorry Cindy you can not have your cake and eat it too.....no matter what you think. You are doing more damage to the fairness of this case than anyone else, IMO. Yep, I have an opinion, just like you do. 

Judge Strickland.....please stop this madness.....Justice for all concerned....it's time to quit playing games about the death of an innocent little baby.

AMEN!  Plus I would love to see Cindy gagged. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: September 30, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »

Conway's little presser was based on the Anthony's emotions.....well I'm sick and tired of hearing from them. I say Stickland needs to put a gag order in place now! The Anthony's say they want their offspring to have a fair trial....well, let's be fair then....put a gag order in place and stop the Anthony's from speaking about it. It will also stop their gravy train, stop 48 Hours from airing their spin on the case, etc. Sorry Cindy you can not have your cake and eat it too.....no matter what you think. You are doing more damage to the fairness of this case than anyone else, IMO. Yep, I have an opinion, just like you do. 

Judge Strickland.....please stop this madness.....Justice for all concerned....it's time to quit playing games about the death of an innocent little baby.

AMEN!  Plus I would love to see Cindy gagged. 

Remember she was jumping up waving her hand at the Gag Hearing because she didn't want to be gagged. We have been getting a chit pot full of her blathering ever since. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: September 30, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »

Conway 1:50  - "Nobody should make judgements of what the true is based on discovery and discovery alone" http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html-

Well slap me on the head and call me stupid.  We were supposed to use a Magic 8 Ball and Ouija Bord instead of looking at FBI laboratory results, reading the lies from the interviews, and the REMAINS that scattered in the woods which were found.

I guess we are supposed to just believe everything they tell us because they would never lie.   

After watching Brad again he continually says "Duct tape around Caylee's skull" and Caylee's remains.  So how can they claim she is in PR and alive?

I really think whoever heard that misunderstood.  I believe they are looking for "Zanaida" in Puerto Rico... no Caylee.

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/

BUMPED!

BC said that sin-sin was dealing with this information emotionally...a grandmother's hope that somehow Caylee is alive...not verbatim....he is a worm, a spineless worm who is making a fool of himself for the a's...his is as disrespectful to Caylee's memory as the a's are.  I could have crawled through the computer and slapped his mouth every time he said...THEY WANT TO KNOW.... Who gives a rat's ass what they want to know bradley!!!!  they are not on trial!  I swear I have never seen such audacity from an accused family...not even Scott Peterson's family has this much brass!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 30, 2009, 04:52:02 PM »

PDF: Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161896.pdf

PDF: Motion To Preclude Death Penalty
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161952.pdf
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: September 30, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

TOY I agree with your post several pages back  Walter good to see you again  ISpy great post.  Okay, I have calmed down a little, so are they looking for just Zenada G in Puerto Rico, or are they looking for Zenada and Caylee in Puerto Rico? I'm so confused with who the he!! they are looking for. Brad Conway might at well throw his lawyer license out the window, nobody in their right mind would want him as their lawyer 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2009, 04:52:49 PM »

Thanks,NorthernRose.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: September 30, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story
Defense files motion to ditch murder, child-abuse charges against Casey Anthony
Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, also released FBI reports and e-mails that support Casey Anthony's case.
arah Lundy

4:19 p.m. EDT, September 30, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense team wants the judge to stop the state from seeking the death penalty and drop the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against the 23-year-old mother, according to documents filed in court this morning.

This comes on the same day the attorney for Anthony's parents question some of the forensic evidence collected in the case.

When attorney Andrea Lyon joined the defense team, she promised motions that would challenge the state's decision to seek the death penalty.

Now, those motions have started to be filed. Lyon and defense attorney, Jose Baez, wrote that the death penalty is being used to "gain a strategic advantage."

And, there isn't enough evidence to establish aggravating circumstances needed to recommend the death penalty, according to their five-page motion.

Authorities say Anthony killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last summer. The toddler was reported missing on July 15, 2008 and her remains were found in December less than a mile from her family home.

On Oct. 14, 2008 -- two months before Caylee's remains were found -- a grand jury indicted Anthony on a slew of charges. In addition to the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse, she was charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child and providing false information to a law enforcement officer.
In a second legal request, the defense teams claims there isn't enough evidence to support a first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges and wants them dismissed.

"There is no evidence showing that Miss Anthony ever harmed Caylee Anthony. In fact, the facts show that Miss Anthony was a good mother and provided Caylee Anthony with safe and secure living environment," in the 4-page motion signed by Lyon and Baez.

They pointed out that the state can't show whether Caylee's death "was accidental, natural or the result of an intentional or negligent homicide."

Her defense team requested hearings before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland on the issues.

While the new motions were being filed in court, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a short press conference in his downtown Orlando office.

Brad Conway released several documents, which are not public yet, that the defense gave the Anthonys on Tuesday. An FBI report finds the fabric portion of the duct tape found across Caylee's mouth is "not consistant" with the duct tape found on the gas can seized from the Anthony home

However, the report does not explain how the outside exposure would have on the duct tape on Caylee's mouth. There questions that need to be asked , Conway said.

"It's a complicated and complex circumstantial evidence case. Circumstantial evidence cases are like a chain . . . Now we are getting to the point where those links are being questioned," he said.

thanks trim....more lies....does it never stop!

**** she provided NOTHING for Caylee..she has no job. Both of them lived at the a's and were provided for by the a's.... she was stealing from her family, her boyfriend and her grandparents and friends.....tell me that is a good mother providing a safe and secure living environment????

**** ohmygawd do they think Caylee killed herself and then wrapped her mouth and nose in duct tape???

I swear if Judge Strickland doesn't stop these crazed nuts this trial will never take place...everyone involved including ME will be dead and buried!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: September 30, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »

Defense files motion to ditch murder, child-abuse charges against Casey Anthony.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

Thanks 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 30, 2009, 04:55:49 PM »

thanks NR...I will try to read them later..if I read them now after listening to the a's butt boy I am sure I would do bodily damage to my computer  with a hammer!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: September 30, 2009, 04:56:59 PM »

Hi everyone.....I have been quiet for a long while because every time I read a new doc I feel anger built up inside me and I have to distance myself from it.  First, after reading about mess ups with the duct tape, blah, blah, blah and the hair on the tape or wherever it was found was not any of the A's but another female...on and on....it's only gonna take one juror that does not believe that Casey is guilty for there to be a hang jury, mistrial, etc.  Just like in the OJ case.  I'm feeling that more and more.  I was so sure OJ was going away, but look what happened.  He was set free.  We have all seen A's sympathizers and if one gets on the jury......good grief.  Cin Cin if flippin crazy.  That picture of that little girl she sent to Dom in no way resembles an older Caylee.  For her to still be looking is flippin crazy...I don't know what other words to use.  Cin Cin doesn't even know what her own grandaughter looked like.  George is just a whimp, period.  I have no lost all respect for Conman.  I was hanging on to hope that he would do a turn about, but somehow he has been absorbed into the A's world.  Praise Nejame for getting out when he did.  Watching NG last night, yes, I catch her from time to time, she had that story on about that 14 year old boy who has been in the closet for 4 years.  Made me sick to my stomach.  I started thinking how many other children right this very minute are locked in closets, being tortured, etc by their own parents.  They don't have anybody looking out for them. 

Edited color to make it easier to read
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:29:33 PM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 30, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »

Fanny - I will take you up on the BP meds now.  I am reading through the  Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges and my blood pressure went up at point 9. .....There is no evidence showing that Miss Anthony ever harmed Caylee Anthony.  In Fact, the facts show that Miss Anthony was a good mother and provided Caylee Anthony with a safe and secure living environment.

Do we have a barfing monkey icon yet?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 30, 2009, 04:59:19 PM »

size=10pt]color=black]Hi everyone.....I have been quiet for a long while because every time I read a new doc I feel anger built up inside me and I have to distance myself from it.  First, after reading about mess ups with the duct tape, blah, blah, blah and the hair on the tape or wherever it was found was not any of the A's but another female...on and on....it's only gonna take one juror that does not believe that Casey is guilty for there to be a hang jury, mistrial, etc.  Just like in the OJ case.  I'm feeling that more and more.  I was so sure OJ was going away, but look what happened.  He was set free.  We have all seen A's sympathizers and if one gets on the jury......good grief.  Cin Cin if flippin crazy.  That picture of that little girl she sent to Dom in no way resembles an older Caylee.  For her to still be looking is flippin crazy...I don't know what other words to use.  Cin Cin doesn't even know what her own grandaughter looked like.  George is just a whimp, period.  I have no lost all respect for Conman.  I was hanging on to hope that he would do a turn about, but somehow he has been absorbed into the A's world.  Praise Nejame for getting out when he did.  Watching NG last night, yes, I catch her from time to time, she had that story on about that 14 year old boy who has been in the closet for 4 years.  Made me sick to my stomach.  I started thinking how many other children right this very minute are locked in closets, being tortured, etc by their own parents.  They don't have anybody looking out for them. [/size]
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys , I lurk everyday... just dont sign in all the time ......... but today i decided i think enough is enough............ Some of my points are below

1. Does she deserve a fair trial ? Yes  everybody does
2. Did she kill her child IMO? YES
3. Are they going to try this on science?YES
4. Defense will say junk science? YES
5. Does the state have more than we know? YES , and we will not find out until trial .
6. Will the Anthony's be charged with perjury ?YES
7. Are they sick... NO , they are just holding out hope..... that their child couldn't have done this.... When she is convicted they   will write book proclaiming her innocence all the way to the needle . Unfortunatly , they will be able to spew their BS forever now.
8. There is a reason Lee doesn't speak. He nows the truth. CMA ..........definatley was not Casey IMO9. Conway ... just being a lawyer... the Anthony's Im sure r ringing his phone off the hook , hes just trying to be proactive.... just passifying them.
10. Im sure Bozo seen his documents.........before hand, irrelevant Bozo has seen more.
11. The SA will not comment on this they never have, never will until it is over.

Bottom Line I agree with whomever posted , the not reporting for 30 days , the lies, and all the stuff in the beginning , will convict her.......

KUDOS....there isn't even an expression for this,   is it POSSIBLE that the promise he made was to Caylee...ok...really out on a limb here...please be KIND....I may not say much but I am always thinking....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »

I just watched and was not impressed. I think that by the time all his remarks are dissected he will wish he had just kept his trap shut..

I don't know what it is, but something tells me he didn't want to do it at all. It's almost like he's doing it solely to appease "the boss".

I have to agree with your comments after having watched that raw video.  He could not have shown any less conviction about what he was presenting by my perception.  Cindy must have went ballistic yesterday about the document dump.  She could have told Conway that if he wouldn't present this information - which I deem almost nothing - that she would do the press conference.  As we have seen Cindy in the past, he certainly would have been doing his clients a misservice if he allowed Cindy to talk.

I suspect that Conway will get himself out of this mess when he can find a "face saving" excuse for abandoning his clients.  He would have to have a good excuse to bow out now without his reputation being more tarnished.  Potential clients would hesitant to retain his services if he appeared to just be leaving the Anthonys high and dry.  I don't think that he anticipated the extremes of Cindy's behavior when he took this case. 

Initially, I was concerned that Anthony's documents to be released might highlight some discrepancies or mistakes that might bias this case to their favor - I didn't see that.

Just wanted to share my view....  Basically, I don't thing today's press conference did any positive for the Anthony's or the defense. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 30, 2009, 05:11:57 PM »

Motion to preclude the death Penalty -

1. The judiciary has the authority to curb prosecutorial discretion where the Prosecution harbors bad faith motives and that infringe the defendant's constitutional rights -

WTH? They are seeking justice and that is in bad faith.  there is a child dead and her mother did not report it for 30 days, and lied to every police person who truly wanted nothing more than to help this beotch find her child.  Who else is looking after Caylee's rights but the prosecution ?  Not Rosebud and Mr Rosebud who have turned themselves into wanna be C classic reality show people,  not Lee who is so out there another planet may be looking for one of their missing species.  JMO but have we now moved into some strange reality in the last two days and Judge Ito Stan is gonna jump out of a cake and declare "Punked"???
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 30, 2009, 05:13:26 PM »

Capp was not feeling well last night and I have not seen her yet.  I hope she is OK, and I hope she can read these last two motions and give us her opinion on them.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 30, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »

Fanny - I will take you up on the BP meds now.  I am reading through the  Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges and my blood pressure went up at point 9. .....There is no evidence showing that Miss Anthony ever harmed Caylee Anthony.  In Fact, the facts show that Miss Anthony was a good mother and provided Caylee Anthony with a safe and secure living environment.

Do we have a barfing monkey icon yet?

Anything else? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 30, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

Capp was not feeling well last night and I have not seen her yet.  I hope she is OK, and I hope she can read these last two motions and give us her opinion on them.

She may be at pulmonary therapy. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.