April 23, 2024, 02:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285893 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: September 30, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »

Fanny - I will take you up on the BP meds now.  I am reading through the  Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges and my blood pressure went up at point 9. .....There is no evidence showing that Miss Anthony ever harmed Caylee Anthony.  In Fact, the facts show that Miss Anthony was a good mother and provided Caylee Anthony with a safe and secure living environment.

Do we have a barfing monkey icon yet?

Anything else? 

Thanks!  A bigger stronger drink may be in order here. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: September 30, 2009, 05:31:02 PM »

After watching Brad again he continually says "Duct tape around Caylee's skull" and Caylee's remains.  So how can they claim she is in PR and alive?

I really think whoever heard that misunderstood.  I believe they are looking for "Zanaida" in Puerto Rico... no Caylee.

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/

BUMPED!
My apologies for this blunder....I was listening to the WDBO radio program and there was a few seconds blurb on this and I really thought that was what I heard. I just watched the whole press conference and he clearly said ZG. I'll try my best to be more careful in the future.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 30, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »

Hey monkeys

Im weighing in very late in the day today, I'm listening to the raw video of "Conman" now provided by WFTV..at the moment I'm watching him struggling thru documents he provided for today's presser with questions from the media - all Im getting thus far is he is "splitting hairs" and speculating as to what he (or I should say what his crazy clients/defense team are trying to make of the discovery) to cause reasonable doubt.   No shock there.  He then further goes on to say that we have to wait for the documents to come to life by the individuals that did the testing....gee really? what a rocket scientist!   

Is this the new way for the defense to put what they want out there so they are not accused of trying the case to the media, yup I think so.   Just think about this, why is the defense providing copies to the defendant's family before the release of discovery thru the Sunshine law of the State of Florida, a ha that's right.   Not so clever, its rather transparent.

One question did come to mind about duct tape on the gas can, is it stated anywhere that the report of duct tape matching at the Anthony home to duct tape at the recovery crime scene/found on Caylee was SPECIFICALLY ONLY from the gas can...could they have found a roll that matches besides the strip that was on the gas can.

Now mind you I have to endure listening to the rest but that is my iniitial impression.   I havent read the motions to dismiss & to take the DP off the table, I do not plan to be shocked by the bunk & bull in there either but do expect to get aggravated.   I havent read everyone's comments yet, I'm back at page 5 in this thread so again, this post is premature in that respect.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: September 30, 2009, 05:42:26 PM »

Attorney Shares “New Evidence” In Casey Case

Posted: 12:33 pm EDT September 30, 2009
Updated: 4:50 pm EDT September 30, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's evidence in the case against Casey Anthony so small you need a microscope to see it, but Casey Anthony's parents are trying to use it to prove their daughter is not a killer.

The Anthonys’ attorneys shared that new evidence (read it) with Eyewitness News on Wednesday before it was released by the state. It involves the duct tape that was found around Caylee's mouth.

Casey's parents say it's a major breakthrough. They say they released the documents because they help Casey's defense and they want to change overwhelming public opinion that she's guilty, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the documents don't accomplish either of the Anthonys' objectives.

The new documents that the Anthonys' attorney released Wednesday are focused on the duct tape found stretched across Caylee's mouth and the duct tape found on the gas can in the Anthonys' garage. The FBI has concluded that the adhesive on both was chemically the same and that it's possible both pieces came from the same roll.

Wednesday, the Anthonys' attorney released page number 9588 of the state's case file, which says the fabric portions of the two pieces of duct tape are microscopically dissimilar.

“There are links that have been made in the past that can't be made now,” Conway said Wednesday.

Sheaffer said the new document does nothing to rule out the link between the duct tape on Caylee and the Anthonys' home.

“You’re gonna have deterioration of the tape at the crime scene, because it's been sitting there for months under water,” he said.

The Anthonys' attorney also released a new document, which says the FBI found no fibers from Casey's trunk, where investigators believe Caylee's body had been placed, at the scene where her remains were found.

Previous documents show Caylee's shirt fibers had completely deteriorated at the scene and they used the polyester, which did not break down, to identify it as her shirt.

The Anthonys' attorney also told Eyewitness News that there was an unidentified hair found with the duct tape, but later backed off of that, saying he didn't have any documents supporting that and that he did not hear that from the defense.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21161111/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160718/index.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: September 30, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »

Tupelo...       

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: September 30, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »

I have just read the defense motions to dismiss and I have a question for those more capably versed on legal matters.
In my opinion the court's time could be better spent elsewhere so my question:

Legally, is Judge Strickland able to deny these motions WITHOUT requiring the state to respond and then hold hearings to argue these motions?

Thanks
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 30, 2009, 05:43:27 PM »

Fanny - I will take you up on the BP meds now.  I am reading through the  Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges and my blood pressure went up at point 9. .....There is no evidence showing that Miss Anthony ever harmed Caylee Anthony.  In Fact, the facts show that Miss Anthony was a good mother and provided Caylee Anthony with a safe and secure living environment.

Anything else? 

Sorry, I had to take a break from all the ant BS.  They still get under my skin & make me crazy and I sure wish I did have some happy pills to take!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: September 30, 2009, 05:47:31 PM »

Anything else? 

Will this do

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 30, 2009, 05:49:23 PM »

Thanks,Seeme.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 30, 2009, 05:52:34 PM »

Anything else? 

Will this do

Yup perfect!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 30, 2009, 05:54:59 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's evidence in the case against Casey Anthony so small you need a microscope to see it, but Casey Anthony's parents are trying to use it to prove their daughter is not a killer.

The Anthonys’ attorneys shared that new evidence (read it) with Eyewitness News on Wednesday before it was released by the state. It involves the duct tape that was found around Caylee's mouth.

Casey's parents say it's a major breakthrough. They say they released the documents because they help Casey's defense and they want to change overwhelming public opinion that she's guilty, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the documents don't accomplish either of the Anthonys' objectives.

The new documents that the Anthonys' attorney released Wednesday are focused on the duct tape found stretched across Caylee's mouth and the duct tape found on the gas can in the Anthonys' garage. The FBI has concluded that the adhesive on both was chemically the same and that it's possible both pieces came from the same roll.

Wednesday, the Anthonys' attorney released page number 9588 of the state's case file, which says the fabric portions of the two pieces of duct tape are microscopically dissimilar.

“There are links that have been made in the past that can't be made now,” Conway said Wednesday.

Sheaffer said the new document does nothing to rule out the link between the duct tape on Caylee and the Anthonys' home.

“You’re gonna have deterioration of the tape at the crime scene, because it's been sitting there for months under water,” he said.

The Anthonys' attorney also released a new document, which says the FBI found no fibers from Casey's trunk, where investigators believe Caylee's body had been placed, at the scene where her remains were found.

Previous documents show Caylee's shirt fibers had completely deteriorated at the scene and they used the polyester, which did not break down, to identify it as her shirt.

The Anthonys' attorney also told Eyewitness News that there was an unidentified hair found with the duct tape, but later backed off of that, saying he didn't have any documents supporting that and that he did not hear that from the defense.

Casey's parents say it's a major breakthrough. They say they released the documents because they help Casey's defense and they want to change overwhelming public opinion that she's guilty,

Does this statement not then say clearly that THEY are the ones who are tainting the jury pool?  Would they not be better served to now keep the trial in Orlando?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 30, 2009, 05:55:29 PM »

Motion to preclude the death Penalty -

1. The judiciary has the authority to curb prosecutorial discretion where the Prosecution harbors bad faith motives and that infringe the defendant's constitutional rights -

WTH? They are seeking justice and that is in bad faith.  there is a child dead and her mother did not report it for 30 days, and lied to every police person who truly wanted nothing more than to help this beotch find her child.  Who else is looking after Caylee's rights but the prosecution ?  Not Rosebud and Mr Rosebud who have turned themselves into wanna be C classic reality show people,  not Lee who is so out there another planet may be looking for one of their missing species.  JMO but have we now moved into some strange reality in the last two days and Judge Ito Stan is gonna jump out of a cake and declare "Punked"???

Aww, tks NR...you're right my brutal headache was still affecting me today but its breaking now.

On this comment alone, I just want to remind everyone what Judge Strickland said way back during Casey's bond hearing:   "The truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers"   There are NO bad faith motives by the prosecution, if everyone recalls they took the DP off & then put it back after the body discovery so they have been more than reasonable.   This is NOT malicious prosecution, there are facts before them that we have also seen that support that this was a heinous premeditated murder by a narcissistic sociopath girl who unfortunately was a mother to a beautiful babygirl that was by the ultimate victimized by her selfishness & evil.    I will read the motions more in depth later.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: September 30, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »

I'm thinking that today's little presser, accompanied by the new motions filed today is the defense's way to make the State release more evidence that they have not yet released. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 30, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »

Casey's parents say it's a major breakthrough. They say they released the documents because they help Casey's defense and they want to change overwhelming public opinion that she's guilty,

Does this statement not then say clearly that THEY are the ones who are tainting the jury pool?  Would they not be better served to now keep the trial in Orlando?

O NR!   Boom a rang!    You'll notice my post above & then look at what was pointed out in the recent WFTV article 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 30, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »

the more I think about this press conference the more incensed I become.  THEY want...THEY WANT

THEY who have no respect for our judicial or legal system. Point: their actions during the Morgan depos.  THEY who have repeatedly lied, not only to LE but to the general public who THEY WANT to not to make judgments!! THEY who have tried to dig up dirt on innocent people who had the misfortune to come in contact with their daughter. THEY who make wild accusations against others to include the Grunds. THEY who haven't worked in over a year, but manage to get their bills paid, buy new clothes, get haircuts, etc all by using their murdered granddaughter's name. THEY who haven't been to see their accused daughter in a year. THEY who destroyed evidence. THEY (sin-sin) who said she has a phone number for Zenaida. THEY who laughed about wishing THEY had given the FBI the dog's toothbrush.  THEY who's own daughter will not even acknowledge them in court. THEY who's family thinks they are NUTS.  THEY who sent a sleazy PI into the woods to find Caylee's remains a month before they were found. THEY who trashed Tim Miller and TES....for looking for Caylee. THEY who refused to give TES an item of Caylee's for the search dogs. I am going to start making a list of all the lies to LE, all the wild accusations, all the lies, contradictions and accusations on various TV shows, all their, IMO, criminal actions, all their immoral actions towards CAylee and the general public..the same general public that THEY are asking to not make judgements on the facts!!! ....then, I am going to send them to buttboy, and all the media outlets ...then I want THEY to call a  'presser' for THEY and buttboy to answer to these actions...THEY want justice...well let's see how JUSTICE tastes to them   As soon as I calm down I will start a THEY thread and hope all monks will join me in putting all their lies etc in one place.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: September 30, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »

This BS has gone on long enough and it needs to stop...NOW! Filing motions to have this case dismissed? Give me a break.

They know she is It is their job to see to it she stays out of prison. They are running scared...they know she will

There will be a Trial and she will be convicted  She probably won't 'Fry', but I can still say it -- FRY HER!
  I wish I could put  a big heart shaped sticker on her mouth r before they pull the switch---this people have no shame-  What the hell happened to Conway-isnt it enought he cant walk now he is brain dead too

Here! Use this!
  thank you its perfect
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 30, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »

He stated just that, but he is confused, what that refers to is the fact the Lab found an unidentified hair on the shovel.. Oh Brad, get it right, please.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 30, 2009, 06:05:56 PM »

the more I think about this press conference the more incensed I become.  THEY want...THEY WANT

THEY who have no respect for our judicial or legal system. Point: their actions during the Morgan depos.  THEY who have repeatedly lied, not only to LE but to the general public who THEY WANT to not to make judgments!! THEY who have tried to dig up dirt on innocent people who had the misfortune to come in contact with their daughter. THEY who make wild accusations against others to include the Grunds. THEY who haven't worked in over a year, but manage to get their bills paid, buy new clothes, get haircuts, etc all by using their murdered granddaughter's name. THEY who haven't been to see their accused daughter in a year. THEY who destroyed evidence. THEY (sin-sin) who said she has a phone number for Zenaida. THEY who laughed about wishing THEY had given the FBI the dog's toothbrush.  THEY who's own daughter will not even acknowledge them in court. THEY who's family thinks they are NUTS.  THEY who sent a sleazy PI into the woods to find Caylee's remains a month before they were found. THEY who trashed Tim Miller and TES....for looking for Caylee. THEY who refused to give TES an item of Caylee's for the search dogs. I am going to start making a list of all the lies to LE, all the wild accusations, all the lies, contradictions and accusations on various TV shows, all their, IMO, criminal actions, all their immoral actions towards CAylee and the general public..the same general public that THEY are asking to not make judgements on the facts!!! ....then, I am going to send them to buttboy, and all the media outlets ...then I want THEY to call a  'presser' for THEY and buttboy to answer to these actions...THEY want justice...well let's see how JUSTICE tastes to them   As soon as I calm down I will start a THEY thread and hope all monks will join me in putting all their lies etc in one place.

Thanks for that post, you really summed it up well.  I'd like to frame that.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: September 30, 2009, 06:08:17 PM »

So Caylee's alive living in Puerto Rico?  Good God, when they find her I bet she's fluent in Spanish.

¡Oh mi dios, sale! I' m que oculta de mi familia   
  I wish Caylee was living in PR-and if she was I would hope the anthony never find her-
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 30, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

I just watched and was not impressed. I think that by the time all his remarks are dissected he will wish he had just kept his trap shut..

I don't know what it is, but something tells me he didn't want to do it at all. It's almost like he's doing it solely to appease "the boss".

Cin Cin was probably under the desk, mouthing to him what to say and passing him notes. 

LOL...and who knows what else.... Monkey Devil!
  Yea everyone is working for no pay-and she is the slore mother-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.