March 29, 2024, 09:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284208 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 30, 2009, 06:26:49 PM »

Tupelo...       
an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: September 30, 2009, 06:26:55 PM »

My opinion, Miz Cindy has been called out by the doc dump yesterday.  Just look how we all have reacted to the email exchanges between her and DC.  How sick, sick, sick. Now the entire world knows the same thing as we do--Cindy is the reason KC is like she is and Cindy can take partial blame for the demise of her granddaughter at the hands of her own daughter.
This information helps Zinieda(?) a whole bunch.  Cindy LIED, LIED, LIED and she came off as one sick baby in those emails.  George is very quiet isn't he?  Guess he is afraid they are about to get him for lying to a grand jury or better yet to the judge (all of which is in conflict with each other).  Rosebuds true color shines right through those emails.  She is exposed (we already knew it) to the entire public what a evil evil evil person she is.  It really does her daughter no favors with all this woman is doing.  She is doing it for Jose and I hope he gets his before this is over. 
There is NO turning the clock back.  KC did not report her daughter missing-her mother did (although I really believe George and Cindy knew it almost from the beginning) for 30 days.  AND that smell.  Cindy and George just could not get rid of that odor and stain.  I wonder what they were thinking looking at that stain--they could not wash it away not matter how hard they tried. (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: September 30, 2009, 06:31:24 PM »

Sunny 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 30, 2009, 06:31:52 PM »

After watching Brad again he continually says "Duct tape around Caylee's skull" and Caylee's remains.  So how can they claim she is in PR and alive?

I really think whoever heard that misunderstood.  I believe they are looking for "Zanaida" in Puerto Rico... no Caylee.

Conway just said that the search for Caylee IS ongoing, with the focus on Puerto Rico as where she is.  I just heard him on WDBO/

BUMPED!
My apologies for this blunder....I was listening to the WDBO radio program and there was a few seconds blurb on this and I really thought that was what I heard. I just watched the whole press conference and he clearly said ZG. I'll try my best to be more careful in the future.

tupelo...goodness don't worry about it, we all hear things incorrectly from time to time...no harm done!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 30, 2009, 06:34:29 PM »

Attorney Shares “New Evidence” In Casey Case

Posted: 12:33 pm EDT September 30, 2009
Updated: 4:50 pm EDT September 30, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's evidence in the case against Casey Anthony so small you need a microscope to see it, but Casey Anthony's parents are trying to use it to prove their daughter is not a killer.

The Anthonys’ attorneys shared that new evidence (read it) with Eyewitness News on Wednesday before it was released by the state. It involves the duct tape that was found around Caylee's mouth.

Casey's parents say it's a major breakthrough. They say they released the documents because they help Casey's defense and they want to change overwhelming public opinion that she's guilty, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the documents don't accomplish either of the Anthonys' objectives.

The new documents that the Anthonys' attorney released Wednesday are focused on the duct tape found stretched across Caylee's mouth and the duct tape found on the gas can in the Anthonys' garage. The FBI has concluded that the adhesive on both was chemically the same and that it's possible both pieces came from the same roll.

Wednesday, the Anthonys' attorney released page number 9588 of the state's case file, which says the fabric portions of the two pieces of duct tape are microscopically dissimilar.

“There are links that have been made in the past that can't be made now,” Conway said Wednesday.

Sheaffer said the new document does nothing to rule out the link between the duct tape on Caylee and the Anthonys' home.

“You’re gonna have deterioration of the tape at the crime scene, because it's been sitting there for months under water,” he said.

The Anthonys' attorney also released a new document, which says the FBI found no fibers from Casey's trunk, where investigators believe Caylee's body had been placed, at the scene where her remains were found.

Previous documents show Caylee's shirt fibers had completely deteriorated at the scene and they used the polyester, which did not break down, to identify it as her shirt.

The Anthonys' attorney also told Eyewitness News that there was an unidentified hair found with the duct tape, but later backed off of that, saying he didn't have any documents supporting that and that he did not hear that from the defense.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21161111/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160739/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160718/index.html

thanks seeme...I agree with Bill Sheaffer, all it did for me was pizz me off

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 30, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »

My opinion, Miz Cindy has been called out by the doc dump yesterday.  Just look how we all have reacted to the email exchanges between her and DC.  How sick, sick, sick. Now the entire world knows the same thing as we do--Cindy is the reason KC is like she is and Cindy can take partial blame for the demise of her granddaughter at the hands of her own daughter.
This information helps Zinieda(?) a whole bunch.  Cindy LIED, LIED, LIED and she came off as one sick baby in those emails.  George is very quiet isn't he?  Guess he is afraid they are about to get him for lying to a grand jury or better yet to the judge (all of which is in conflict with each other).  Rosebuds true color shines right through those emails.  She is exposed (we already knew it) to the entire public what a evil evil evil person she is.  It really does her daughter no favors with all this woman is doing.  She is doing it for Jose and I hope he gets his before this is over. 
There is NO turning the clock back.  KC did not report her daughter missing-her mother did (although I really believe George and Cindy knew it almost from the beginning) for 30 days.  AND that smell.  Cindy and George just could not get rid of that odor and stain.  I wonder what they were thinking looking at that stain--they could not wash it away not matter how hard they tried. (JMO)

Yea & Kathi Belich asked Brad "Conman" if Cindy was ashamed of her emails now knowing they were made public.   Of course, Conman hemmed & hawed & then had to say no BUT Kathi drove it home with the slanderous statements exchanged between Cindy & Dominic Casey about Richard Grund.    It helps not only Zeneida in her civl suit but one that very well could be coming down the pike from the Grunds  so whateva $$ the Anthonys have made in "blood money" could very well be at risk to be taken from them - praise be let it happen!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2009, 06:37:37 PM »

I'm thinking that today's little presser, accompanied by the new motions filed today is the defense's way to make the State release more evidence that they have not yet released. 

Your thinking makes sense to me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 30, 2009, 06:41:01 PM »

hi Blue Moon...yep sin-sin's true colors in vivid black and white. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: September 30, 2009, 06:41:25 PM »

dont know if this has been posted--on websluth forum there is a converstion that Trica had with Cindy anthony-cindy told her she was trying to close down some sites--dont know if  i am allowed to cut and paste or for that amtter if I know how-if it is allowed I will
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #389 on: September 30, 2009, 06:48:23 PM »

I can't take the Ant's and their BS anymore.

When do Cindy and George and Zenaida go to trial? I am looking more forward to that than KC's I think.

KC's will be too much for me to handle, but I wanna see Rosebud and Rosebuddy squirm and lie their on the witness stand. TIA JSM

I truly hate those two. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: September 30, 2009, 06:53:16 PM »

sunny , put the THEY list together and end to 48 hours   

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 30, 2009, 07:06:51 PM »

I'm thinking that today's little presser, accompanied by the new motions filed today is the defense's way to make the State release more evidence that they have not yet released. 

They might be careful what they wish for. BAM!!!! 

BTW, no problem. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 30, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »

I can't take the Ant's and their BS anymore.

When do Cindy and George and Zenaida go to trial? I am looking more forward to that than KC's I think.

KC's will be too much for me to handle, but I wanna see Rosebud and Rosebuddy squirm and lie their on the witness stand. TIA JSM

I truly hate those two. JMO JSM

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 30, 2009, 07:24:20 PM »

I caught from Kathi Belich that Brad "Conman" is referring to documents dated 8/1/08 and 1/1/09 (month after remains found) & she raises the point many of us have had.   These are notes, preliminary reports as far back as 10 months ago, we have not seen final reports from the FBI labs, etc. and I might add to that we have not seen all the evidence in this case yet.   Again, all Conman accomplished today was to prove how much his clients are trying to let their monster get away with murder & how willing they have been to conspire to conceal her crime as well as raise reasonable doubt to the public while SLANDEROUSLY pointing fingers at others UNJUSTIFIABLY

The attempt was transparent with Casey's defense team's blessing.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: September 30, 2009, 07:29:32 PM »

Great post Blue Moon, ITA...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 30, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »

dont know if this has been posted--on websluth forum there is a converstion that Trica had with Cindy anthony-cindy told her she was trying to close down some sites--dont know if  i am allowed to cut and paste or for that amtter if I know how-if it is allowed I will

Go ahead and post what was said.  I don't have a problem with bringing stuff here from other sites or people taking stuff from here to other sites.  I'm not sure Tricia at WS feels the same though so keep that in mind. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 30, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »

sunny , put the THEY list together and end to 48 hours   

Good idea Walter...but I am sure 48 hours has already been taped...but perhaps they would do a follow up

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 30, 2009, 07:37:54 PM »

Go ahead and post what was said.  I don't have a problem with bringing stuff here from other sites or people taking stuff from here to other sites.  I'm not sure Tricia at WS feels the same though so keep that in mind. 

I'll post it..I have nothing to lose   

Posted by Tricia on 09-15-2008, 10:48 PM

W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Websleuth Members,

Last week a poster called Katie526 claimed she was e-mailing and talking with Cindy Anthony.

On Websleuths, when a poster makes a claim of this nature, I like to check it out. Websleuths is different that other sites in that we don't allow people to come in and tell whatever story they want. When we can, we verify.

Katie gave me Cindy A's number and permission to call. I did.

I left Cindy a message explaining that she had my word that I would not ask one question about the case. I just wanted to see if this poster was legit.

Cindy called me back. She was extremely gracious and surprisingly open.

She said she didn't remember Katie but that didn't mean anything since she talked and e-mailed so many people. I agreed to send her Katie's post via email and she would tell me if Katie was being truthful.

There was more to this conversation as you will soon learn.

When I emailed Cindy Katie's posts I told her I wanted to quote and post our conversation on Websleuths. If she had any objection to let me know.

A few days later I emailed her again asking about Katie.

She wrote back and said she had indeed spoken and e-mailed with Katie526. Cindy did not mention the rest of the email.

I have thought about whether to post the transcript of my notes or not. I came to the conclusion that since she did not object or say anything about objecting I was going to post.

Below comes from my notes of the conversation. It may not be exact but it is close.

Cindy calls and I explain why I am calling. Cindy tells me she is on Websleuths now and wants to know where Katie's posts are. I get on the forum and start to look.

There is a lull in the conversation. Keep in mind I never asked, never prompted, in any way the following conversation:

(lull) Then Cindy says, "We are going to be filing with our attorney any negative media webstuff, trying to get websites closed down. So I am just going to let you know. I have not investigated yours but we are trying to get a lot of websites closed down.

Cindy continues as I sit stunned; People can have their opinions but I mean it's the language and stuff that they are saying. You know, certain words you don't see put out there. So people are starting to look at a lot of these websites. Like I said as far as I know that no one has looked at yours yet. But I'm just letting you know....

TRICIA says, "That's fine. Website owners are protected by a Federal Law believe me I have been through this before

CINDY: 'K

TRICIA:So I am not worried about that.

At this point I try and change the subject back to Katie's posts. Trying to locate them. Cindy jumps in again...

CINDY: But you guys don't endorse or allow people to use certain inflammatory words and stuff do you?

TRICIA: Like what?

CINDY: Well I mean do you you know, allow people to go on there and use extreme foul language.

TRICIA (I'm shocked at the mere thought of this ) OH NO NO NO NO. Absolutely Not!!!

CINDY: OK OK That's what I am saying

TRICIA: In fact we're very strict about that.

CINDY: OK You guys do more....(didn't catch what she said here. Sorry)

CINDY: Like I said I haven't been on yours so...

TRICIA: If somebody uses the word "Skank" or "Slut" it's GONE. Now that doesn't mean we catch it all the time. We get thousands of posts a day.

CINDY: I'm talking worse than that .

TRICIA: No No No We absolutely do not..we try, I can't guarantee but we try and have people on the forum all of the time.

TRICIA: Unless somebody alerts us we don't know. Yes that is against our Terms of Service. Absolutely.

CINDY: OK Alright cuz that's the type of stuff that we want... people are allowed to talk about whatever they want to talk about you know you guys have some you know...

TRICIA I agree. No Absolutely No we do not allow that.

Then I went on to say rather than try and find Katie's post I would email them to her.

We exchanged "Goodbye" and that was it.

Again, I want to stress, Cindy started talking when there was a lull in the conversation while I was looking up posts.

So, her attorney and I guess his "people" are scouring the web looking for sites that allow bad language about the Anthony's. Really foul language it sounds like what they are looking for.

Good Luck to them.

The Anthony's are taking on free speech on the Internet. Ok.

I do agree with Cindy. It is horrible. That's why we don't allow it. I can't imagine reading the stuff she has to read day in and day out but to take on Website? It is going to be one tough battle.

And yes, Website owners are protected by a federal law. Can't remember it but we are. Unless something has happened that I don't know about.

There it is my friends. A Websleuths major exclusive.

My computer is gone. Toast. Bit the dust. Bought the farm...and so on. I will not be back on a computer until tomorrow morning.

Mods if you need help or clarification on anything call me.

Tricia
PS. This is my third laptop in less than two years that has crashed. I will not be able to get another one for a loooong time. So I might be around as much as I use to.  For a while any way.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 30, 2009, 07:41:09 PM »

Please note that was posted in September 2008 prior to Caylee's body being found. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #399 on: September 30, 2009, 07:48:20 PM »

Please note that was posted in September 2008 prior to Caylee's body being found. 

Wow, very interesting post. Cindy is taking on all of America for her baby. Next she'll be running for the Judicial position, not Conway!

Her motto: Vote for me, or I'll track down every friend you ever had and blast the dirt across America! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.