April 16, 2024, 06:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285688 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #420 on: September 30, 2009, 08:46:19 PM »

Well Brad calls a conference and relays 'critical information' ...   oops, too bad you got the information wrong Brad. Check facts before speaking....    we're  still waiting for the document you cited to appear.....
Brad has so kissed his opportunity to ever be more than a butt kissing attorney who once represented the flower family.  He has no credibility and should go back to school, or heck he can just start his own nonprofit organization (besides the one he already has LOL)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #421 on: September 30, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Everytime Cindy opens her mouth she reveals the "gaming challenge" she feels over all of this. It exhilarates her!

My God.............. I hope and pray that the trial will be the one element of this case that focuses on that sweet little three year old girl who was murdered at the cruel hands of her Mother, and was the object of manipulation and power by Cindy.

Lee couldn't even restrict his ridiculous chant at her own funeral to just CAYLEE!

This family is shameful and they don't now and never did deserve CAYLEE!

Maybe I could maintain a parental commitment to my daughter under these circumstances, but it's twisted that Cindy functions in hypermode, belligerence and excitement surrounding the circumstances of her Grandchild being murdered and thrown into a swampish mire to decompose. There seems to be no "brokenness", only defiance, greed, and challenge.

Evil begot evil and they are the epitome of a Mother/Daughter picture, IMO.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 08:57:47 PM by CBB » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 30, 2009, 08:46:55 PM »

I think that Casey is getting what she wants and the FBI is doing its best effort to make the Anthony's happy not being professionals in their investigation. I believe that FBI does not have enough evidence, to put Casey behind bars for ever. At this point I believe that Cindy and George move the body where caylee was found. since that day Cindy fought for her daughter innocence because also she is fighting for her freedom.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #423 on: September 30, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »

I can't take the Ant's and their BS anymore.

When do Cindy and George and Zenaida go to trial? I am looking more forward to that than KC's I think.

KC's will be too much for me to handle, but I wanna see Rosebud and Rosebuddy squirm and lie their on the witness stand. TIA JSM

I truly hate those two. JMO JSM
Rosebuddy..........
  Had to give him a new nickname to go along with Cindy's.

Still I hate the lot of them and really would like to know when and if the trial for Zenaida will ever take place. Has it been postponed until after KC? I am behind here as I can't take much of the Ants. TIA JSM

I thought there was a pretrial hearing or a hearing of some kind scheduled for ZG's case in Feb so I am assuming it is moving forward but I am not 100% on that JSM. If another Monkey will correct me if I am wrong that would be great.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »

PDF: Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161896.pdf

PDF: Motion To Preclude Death Penalty
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161952.pdf

Not trying to be rude, but I had asked earlier, but I suppose I was scrolled by.....Is this normal? I mean, do they honestly think they can get these charges dropped like this? I really don't know, that's why I ask. Are they just hoping they may get lucky, or is there a chance they may have a shot with this?

I may just go crazy if they somehow manage to get these charges dropped! I don't even care at this point about the death penalty, I'd be happy with LWOP! But a complete dismissal will do nothing but cause me to lose all faith in our justice system! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 30, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Everytime Cindy opens her mouth she reveals the "gaming challenge" she feels over all of this. It exhilarates her!

My God.............. I hope and pray that the trial will be the one element of this case that focuses on the that sweet little three year old girl who was murdered at the cruel hands of her Mother, and was the object of manipulation and power by Cindy.

Lee couldn't even restrict his ridiculous chant at her own funeral to just CAYLEE!

This family is shameful and they don't now and never did deserve CAYLEE!

Maybe I could maintain a parental commitment to my daughter under these circumstances, but it's twisted that Cindy functions in hypermode, belligerence and excitement surrounding the circumstances of her Grandchild being murdered and thrown into a swampish mire to decompose. There seems to be no "brokenness", only defiance, greed, and challenge.

Evil begot evil and they are the epitome of a Mother/Daughter picture, IMO.

Eloquent!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 30, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »

I think that Casey is getting what she wants and the FBI is doing its best effort to make the Anthony's happy not being professionals in their investigation. I believe that FBI does not have enough evidence, to put Casey behind bars for ever. At this point I believe that Cindy and George move the body where caylee was found. since that day Cindy fought for her daughter innocence because also she is fighting for her freedom.
stop that!  Who's posting for you?  You don't "sound" like yourself tonight!!     If  rosebud or rosebuddy moved the body, they would have taken her to PR.  They would have at least taken her to someplace further than down the street.  They would have moved her, if they could have, but I don't think they did.
I don't either....why?...because Jim Hoover was video recording and everything changed from that point on. MOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: September 30, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »

PDF: Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161896.pdf

PDF: Motion To Preclude Death Penalty
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161952.pdf

Not trying to be rude, but I had asked earlier, but I suppose I was scrolled by.....Is this normal? I mean, do they honestly think they can get these charges dropped like this? I really don't know, that's why I ask. Are they just hoping they may get lucky, or is there a chance they may have a shot with this?

I may just go crazy if they somehow manage to get these charges dropped! I don't even care at this point about the death penalty, I'd be happy with LWOP! But a complete dismissal will do nothing but cause me to lose all faith in our justice system! 

Dont think you were passed by on purpose, often we all have posts that seem to be overlooked but actually they are not.  Of course defense attorneys will exhaust every possible attempt but no they will not succeed in getting these charges dropped, no they will not succeed.

Let's all keep in mind that Scott Peterson faced the DP at trial & it was largely strong circumstantial evidence that convicted him & sent him to death row.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 30, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »

I'd like to say that IMO Casey Anthony does not deserve a trial.  As an American citizen, she is entitled to a trial and will have one.  But she deserves nothing.  One must do something to deserve something.  She has done nothing deserving of anything good.  But she does deserve to be found guilty of murder.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 30, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »

I can't take the Ant's and their BS anymore.

When do Cindy and George and Zenaida go to trial? I am looking more forward to that than KC's I think.

KC's will be too much for me to handle, but I wanna see Rosebud and Rosebuddy squirm and lie their on the witness stand. TIA JSM

I truly hate those two. JMO JSM

Rosebuddy..........
  Had to give him a new nickname to go along with Cindy's.

Still I hate the lot of them and really would like to know when and if the trial for Zenaida will ever take place. Has it been postponed until after KC? I am behind here as I can't take much of the Ants. TIA JSM

O/T-  Hello JSM I have missed you (and Josef) on this board. Welcome back..    lol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 30, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »

stop that!  Who's posting for you?  You don't "sound" like yourself tonight!!     If  rosebud or rosebuddy moved the body, they would have taken her to PR.  They would have at least taken her to someplace further than down the street.  They would have moved her, if they could have, but I don't think they did.

If Cin Cin and Georgie had anything to do with moving Caylee's body they would have put her on Richard Grund's front lawn. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 30, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »

Hey monkeys

Im weighing in very late in the day today, I'm listening to the raw video of "Conman" now provided by WFTV..at the moment I'm watching him struggling thru documents he provided for today's presser with questions from the media - all Im getting thus far is he is "splitting hairs" and speculating as to what he (or I should say what his crazy clients/defense team are trying to make of the discovery) to cause reasonable doubt.   No shock there.  He then further goes on to say that we have to wait for the documents to come to life by the individuals that did the testing....gee really? what a rocket scientist!   

Is this the new way for the defense to put what they want out there so they are not accused of trying the case to the media, yup I think so.   Just think about this, why is the defense providing copies to the defendant's family before the release of discovery thru the Sunshine law of the State of Florida, a ha that's right.   Not so clever, its rather transparent.

One question did come to mind about duct tape on the gas can, is it stated anywhere that the report of duct tape matching at the Anthony home to duct tape at the recovery crime scene/found on Caylee was SPECIFICALLY ONLY from the gas can...could they have found a roll that matches besides the strip that was on the gas can.

Now mind you I have to endure listening to the rest but that is my iniitial impression.   I havent read the motions to dismiss & to take the DP off the table, I do not plan to be shocked by the bunk & bull in there either but do expect to get aggravated.   I havent read everyone's comments yet, I'm back at page 5 in this thread so again, this post is premature in that respect.

Thank you Capp, I just came back from this afternoon, after starting to lose all hope, and this has brought my faith back up! Just the thought of it! Thank you so much!  an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 30, 2009, 09:00:18 PM »

Hey monkeys

Im weighing in very late in the day today, I'm listening to the raw video of "Conman" now provided by WFTV..at the moment I'm watching him struggling thru documents he provided for today's presser with questions from the media - all Im getting thus far is he is "splitting hairs" and speculating as to what he (or I should say what his crazy clients/defense team are trying to make of the discovery) to cause reasonable doubt.   No shock there.  He then further goes on to say that we have to wait for the documents to come to life by the individuals that did the testing....gee really? what a rocket scientist!   

Is this the new way for the defense to put what they want out there so they are not accused of trying the case to the media, yup I think so.   Just think about this, why is the defense providing copies to the defendant's family before the release of discovery thru the Sunshine law of the State of Florida, a ha that's right.   Not so clever, its rather transparent.

One question did come to mind about duct tape on the gas can, is it stated anywhere that the report of duct tape matching at the Anthony home to duct tape at the recovery crime scene/found on Caylee was SPECIFICALLY ONLY from the gas can...could they have found a roll that matches besides the strip that was on the gas can.
Now mind you I have to endure listening to the rest but that is my iniitial impression.   I havent read the motions to dismiss & to take the DP off the table, I do not plan to be shocked by the bunk & bull in there either but do expect to get aggravated.   I havent read everyone's comments yet, I'm back at page 5 in this thread so again, this post is premature in that respect.

Items from medical examiner

Q60             Debris from skull

Q62-Q64      Duct tape found with Caylee

Items from residence
Q65-Q66      Gas can with tape

Result of examination:

Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from specimens Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved for future comparison. Additional examinations are continuing and will be the subject of a separate report.

In answer to your question, all I could find was that Q66 of the gas can sample was not a match. Q65, which was also listed as gas can duct tape, was NOT shown to have been compared to anything yet.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: September 30, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »

I don't either....why?...because Jim Hoover was video recording and everything changed from that point on. MOO

Bringing us right back to Jim Hoover showing up a Tess Hqtrs in early November to say the area where Caylee was found needed to be searched. What's up with that?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #434 on: September 30, 2009, 09:01:16 PM »

If Cin Cin and Georgie had anything to do with moving Caylee's body they would have put her on Richard Grund's front lawn. 
OH, good one.  NO kidding, you're probably exactly right.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #435 on: September 30, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »

Katie526 from WS     that chick just about drove me nuts 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: September 30, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »

Hey Monks..I started the THEY thread with the first 2 lies of many...please feel free to go and add to it.  Also a misspelled word or 2...Klaas  or a Mod please correct if you have a moment

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6204.new#new

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 30, 2009, 09:07:56 PM »

Items from residence

Result of examination:

Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from specimens Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved for future comparison. Additional examinations are continuing and will be the subject of a separate report.

In answer to your question, all I could find was that Q66 of the gas can sample was not a match. Q65, which was also listed as gas can duct tape, was NOT shown to have been compared to anything yet.

Did Conway say today that no fibers were found on the duct tape from either the skull or the gas can? My ears aren't working well today, but I thought that was what he said.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #438 on: September 30, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »

Hey monkeys

Items from residence

Result of examination:

Thank you for looking for this info N2 I was looking myself it was driving me crazy - I think it is safe to say that not ALL test results have been disclosed as of yet.  I think the Ants and Conway may have jumped the gun and are feeding off of any little morsel that might prove (which is not going to happen) and that is that KC is innocent. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 30, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »

I didn't remember seeing this particular doc released by the media.....it was on Dom Casey's site

http://dgator.com/CMADocumentVolume10.aspx

thanks seeme!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.