April 26, 2024, 04:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286073 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: October 01, 2009, 07:56:38 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12307793/Casey-Anthony-Bekki-Sowerby-RIPOff-report

Very interesting read............

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: October 01, 2009, 08:27:46 AM »

Thanks,Seeme.I'll check it out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: October 01, 2009, 08:44:04 AM »

From last year around this time:

A nice belly laugh this morning!

Good Morning everybody!  an angelic monkey
GIZZIE, You didn't sound snarky to me.

Sound like another night of good posts and conversations. Thank you all for your posts.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 01, 2009, 08:45:46 AM »

Good morning trim!

Good morning Monkeys!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: October 01, 2009, 08:49:47 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/casey-anthony-defense-files-mo.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense files motions to dismiss most serious charges
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ September 30, 2009 5:49 PM Permalink | Comments (4)
Casey Anthony's defense team filed new motions (read motion 1 2) Wednesday asking a judge to dismiss the most serious charges against the accused child killer.

The motions argue that the state cannot determine if Caylee Anthony died as a result natural causes, an accident or murder.  Therefore, the most serious charges(1st Degree Murder and Aggravated Child Abuse) against her should be dropped.

The defense calls the state's case nothing more than "suspicion" and says "Miss Anthony was a good mother and provided a safe and secure living environment" for her daughter.

It's not a new argument by the defense.

In fact, they've been saying for the better part of a year now that the state's case against their client is purely circumstantial.  What is new is the length and detail the defense goes into to make their point.

With the help of Dr. Andrea Lyon, A.K.A. the Angel of Death Row, the defense filed pages upon pages of legal memorandum to accompany the motions that lay out their case for dismissing Miss Anthony's most serious charges.

Putting pressure on the state, the defense then asks a judge to force them to respond within 30 days and hold a hearing to determine if the charges should be thrown out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 01, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »

just as i thought bozo is too stupid to put together the motions so the moose lyons did it for him. Sure looks like a plan between conway to release and bozo to file papers after his newsconference. They all make me sick to my stomach...i sure hope this doesnt fly with the judge.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: October 01, 2009, 09:08:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Some great posts late last night! Thank you!

Yes, Cindy is a victim....but I think she feels she is "THE" victim in this situation, thus giving her the right to act in the manner she has and expecting special treatment on all accounts. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #507 on: October 01, 2009, 09:27:39 AM »

From Hal Boedeker:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/does-central-florida-need-a-theme-park-of-crime.html

We used to be known mainly for our theme parks. Increasingly, we're known for our crimes.

Maybe we need a theme park of crime, a place where people could let out their frustrations and young people might be scared straight out of taking the villainous route.

Each day, some strange crime dominates the news, and that story usually finds its way to the national news.

Here's what I'd want in such a theme park:

1. The Jailhouse Reel. Park goers would study the bizarre behavior recorded during jail visits. The message: Would you want this to happen to you?

Exhibit A: Bob Ward, the suspect in the Isleworth murder. He made headlines when he was recorded in jail dancing around and unbuttoning his shirt.

But that's not all, folks. This morning, NBC's "Today" studied the another jailhouse video of Ward and his daughter Mallory. She merrily stuck out her tongue at her father, who's accused of murdering her mother.  She sat with her legs open, showed off her chest, danced in her chair and gestured jubilantly at her father.

On "Today," a former law-enforcement officer called Mallory's behavior "completely inappropriate for someone who just lost their mother." This expert told reporter Kerry Sanders that Mallory's behavior was "off the charts" and could be a motive in the murder.

Discussing plans for the weekend, Mallory told her father there was "a kink in our plans" -- a reference to her mother's murder. Matt Lauer was was so astounded that he repeated the expert's view that "this one is off the charts."

2. The What Were They Thinking? Pavilion. Park goers would examine the strange behavior of families and suspects.

There would be exhibits on Misty Croslin-Cummings, Melinda Duckett and Casey Anthony.

A whole wing would be devoted to George and Cindy Anthony, their reaction to protesters, their dealings with media, her collaboration with private investigator Dominic Casey and her correspondence with defense attorney Jose Baez.

The exhibition's point: This is not the way to act in a crisis.

3. The Media Whirlwind. In this interactive endurance test, park goers would be subjected to the interviewing style of HLN's Nancy Grace. They would have to walk a stretch with WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich shouting questions at them. They would feel the pressure of being surrounded by reporters and photographers.

Could you make it through that? And why would you want to have to face that ordeal?

4. The Crime May Pay But We Don't Like It Display. Park goers would learn about licensing fees paid to get interviews ... oops, I mean photos and video.   

5. The Tomato Toss. Park employees dressed as Casey, George and Cindy Anthony, Bob Ward, Misty and Ron Cummings and other figures would be placed in stockades.

Park goers could toss tomatoes and hurl insults.

Sure, it's old-fashioned. But, my, wouldn't it be cathartic for anyone frustrated by these cases?

We've got to find a new way to make shame sting.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 01, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

just as i thought bozo is too stupid to put together the motions so the moose lyons did it for him. Sure looks like a plan between conway to release and bozo to file papers after his newsconference. They all make me sick to my stomach...i sure hope this doesnt fly with the judge.

"Moose Lyons"   

Sorry! I couldn't help myself this morning. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: October 01, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »

Jesse ITA.  - Imagine the money this is costing!   I'd love to know with certainty where this money is coming from!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: October 01, 2009, 09:45:14 AM »

ZG's case.....I wonder what is in the letter?

9/24/2009     Letter         
9/28/2009    Court Minutes    Court Minutes    

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details_Ody.aspx?SessionID=922998f0-bad5-4372-b4e2-9d78324a4e0c&CaseID=1450829

I tried to look up Judge Rodriguez's court calendar and it comes up "no records found" !?!   Gee, I wonder if he has been asked to step down? (Wishful thinking on my part!)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: October 01, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »

Good  Morning Monks   I haven't gone back to read so I don't know if this was posted.   But I enjoyed  reading it!!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-family-attorney-cites-weakness-in-states-case.html

Casey Anthony: Family attorney cites weakness in state's case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 30, 2009 5:16:07 PM
Discuss This: Comments (45) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Don't be so quick to judge Casey Anthony, her parents are asking the public.

Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, today released documents to highlight what the family sees as holes in the state's case. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said, "You can look at today's developments as something of a counteroffensive, with Casey being portrayed as the victim of a rush to judgment and insufficient evidence to charge her with murder."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said, "The Anthonys were not at this news conference that started at 11 this morning. But their attorney said they wanted to seize the opportunity right now while there appear to be some questions about the evidence to try to change public opinion, which they admit is overwhelmingly in favor of the conclusion that Casey is guilty. And they just want Casey to get a fair trial."

Kealing said the highlights from Conway's document release were: 1. Fibers on duct tape found on Caylee's remains are inconsistent with fibers on tape on a gas tank in the Anthony home. 2. An unknown hair on the duct tape on Caylee's remains don't match the girl or her mother. 3. Test results show no matching fibers linking Casey's car to the crime scene.

WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said his station disputed the second example by showing Conway another FBI document that says no hair other than Caylee's was on the duct tape.

"At that point, Brad Conway basically backed off of this statement and said he wanted to do a little bit further research," DeForest said.

Later, WKMG cited reporter Tony Pipitone for challenging Conway on the point.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the new document didn't rule out the link between the duct tape on Caylee and the tape at the Anthony house, Belich reported. "You're going to have deterioration of the tape at the crime scene because it's been sitting there for months under water," Sheaffer said.   

In other Anthony news, Jose Baez, Casey's defense attorney, today filed two motions: One asks the judge to dismiss murder and aggravated-child abuse charges against Casey because of lack of evidence. The other motion challenges the prosecution's pursuit of the death penalty against Casey.

WESH's Kealing explained the defense's position as "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."

WKMG's Pipitone said that defense attorneys Baez and Andrea Lyon "argued enough is enough."  In a motion, the defense bemoaned "the inflammatory media and extensive community involvement in this case" and said the prosecution "is undoubtedly being pressured to convict Miss Anthony."

Pipitone rated the motions' chances. He said the death-penalty motion had little success because prosecutors in Florida are given great leeway to seek death. And Pipitone said the prosecution could easily defeat the motion to defense by saying it does have enough evidence.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 01, 2009, 09:55:03 AM »

ZG's case.....I wonder what is in the letter?

9/24/2009     Letter         
9/28/2009    Court Minutes    Court Minutes    

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details_Ody.aspx?SessionID=922998f0-bad5-4372-b4e2-9d78324a4e0c&CaseID=1450829

I tried to look up Judge Rodriguez's court calendar and it comes up "no records found" !?!   Gee, I wonder if he has been asked to step down? (Wishful thinking on my part!)

thanks tupelo...very interesting!   I wonder if ZG is asking about HER RIGHTS!!!    I would love to see  Rod-ito taken off the case!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 01, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »

Dominic Casey is so screwed   On pg 37 of this  document  http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdf  is an email dated 12/8/08 from sin-sin to John Allen, dominic and Nick Savage  - she states that DC w/ D&A Investigations IS NOT part of the defense team and works solely for her and georgieboy

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: October 01, 2009, 10:00:35 AM »

Thanks BOO.That was one of the best blogs Hal has written to date. I sent him an e-mail about it.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #515 on: October 01, 2009, 10:03:43 AM »

WESH's Kealing explained the defense's position as "they say there is simply no evidence that Caylee's death was a crime."

This just blows my mind. If anyone other than her daughter were suspect Cindy would be screaming from the rooftops. How can anyone think this would work? Caylee's death not a crime. 2 year old children do not wander down the street into dark, damp woods, put duct tape on their face and lay down and die.  How can they sleep at night knowing they even wrote that down on a piece of paper?? Would they really feel the world is a better place with Casey Anthony on the loose?? Would they say years down the road, when she is accused of killing someone else, Well, we didn't know for sure?? What has our society come to when the death of our children becomes a money making scheme? They are given to us by God, they are gifts. I hope and pray God comes down hard on these people, ALL OF THEM.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: October 01, 2009, 10:04:40 AM »

Hey Monks..I started the THEY thread with the first 2 lies of many...please feel free to go and add to it.  Also a misspelled word or 2...Klaas  or a Mod please correct if you have a moment

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6204.new#new

This is a really good idea, Sunny!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: October 01, 2009, 10:05:58 AM »

I think sin-sin is a perfect example of why people should keep their facebook accounts PRIVATE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: October 01, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »

This just blows my mind. If anyone other than her daughter were suspect Cindy would be screaming from the rooftops. How can anyone think this would work? Caylee's death not a crime. 2 year old children do not wander down the street into dark, damp woods, put duct tape on their face and lay down and die.  How can they sleep at night knowing they even wrote that down on a piece of paper?? Would they really feel the world is a better place with Casey Anthony on the loose?? Would they say years down the road, when she is accused of killing someone else, Well, we didn't know for sure?? What has our society come to when the death of our children becomes a money making scheme? They are given to us by God, they are gifts. I hope and pray God comes down hard on these people, ALL OF THEM.

Hi  Boo!      it blows my mind too......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: October 01, 2009, 10:08:47 AM »

Hey Monks..I started the THEY thread with the first 2 lies of many...please feel free to go and add to it.  Also a misspelled word or 2...Klaas  or a Mod please correct if you have a moment

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6204.new#new

This is a really good idea, Sunny!   

Hi Sassy...thanks  and please go contribute!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.