April 23, 2024, 11:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285909 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: October 01, 2009, 11:53:20 AM »

I have a question....does anyone recall if it was stated in any of the documents that other pieces of duct tape was taken from the Anthony home that may have been on hinges or hooks or something similar? And if so please point me in the direction of that report, please.  TIA

Pieces or rolls?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #541 on: October 01, 2009, 11:58:03 AM »

Wasn't this John Thompson computer guy originally on the State's witness list for his computer expertise?

Are you sure? 

O/T The expression on your avi's face looks like she is trying to pass a kidney stone. JMO 

I remember about 3-4 months ago something about a computer guy the State was using to look at someones computers.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: October 01, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

I appreciate reading what Rev Grund wrote. For the life of me I was trying to figure out this occult talk, I just thought Cindy and D Casey pulled that out of their azzes. It means nothing to me if Rev was in the occult or not, I could care less, but how Cindy and D Casey went from the occult to sacrificing a child in a ritual is beyond me. If Cindy spent half as much time taking proper care of her children and grandchild, then she has in all these emails, and all the nonsense that she has done to save her daughter, we probably wouldn't be talking about the murder of Caylee 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: October 01, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »

For one to say with apparent disdain that Richard Grund "Hangs around bars," since when did Cindy think that is a fault?  Isn't that where her skank daughter went most of the time.  Heck, there are even pictures of her on a stripper pole at a bar.  Why was it a virtue in Skanky and a fault in Richard Grund? (Not that he hangs out in bars, but just to point out Cindy's double standard.  Heck, what am I saying?  Cindy has no standards IMO.)

Will those of you who are in communication with Mr. Grund ask him to report the "Under the radar" threat to LE.  I know that these documents were released by SA through the media, but it seems that the Anthonys get away with whatever they wish and I think someone should hold LE's feet to the fire regarding this statement.  I am only criticizing LE in this regard, that they give the Anthonys a pass whatever they do. 

I look forward to a civil lawsuit against the Anthonys by Rev. Grund.  He needs to clear his name in the event anyone should be so foolish as to believe anything Cindy says.  Also, get some of the Anthonys blood money before it is all used up on tacky jewelry, etc.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 01, 2009, 12:03:34 PM »

I have a question....does anyone recall if it was stated in any of the documents that other pieces of duct tape was taken from the Anthony home that may have been on hinges or hooks or something similar? And if so please point me in the direction of that report, please.  TIA

Pieces or rolls?
A friend is asking me for this info....she is certain that pieces were also taken from either the shed or the garage for comparison.  I GUESS I need the doc of the items that were taken from the Ant home the day Caylee was found?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: October 01, 2009, 12:07:29 PM »

Boo...Thank you for the two great posts..the angel post and Richard's blog answer to the A accusations.  Both put this all in perspective for me.

The A's are trying to use smoke and mirrors, gossip, innuendo and down right lies to save their daughter.  The motions being filed are no surprise..expect many more running right up to the trial date..at which time the prosecution will do a damage assessment and decide rather to plea her out or go to trial.  My thoughts are either way she'll get LWOP..which is fine with me. 

But as much as Cindy wants to believe she is in control..all this proves to me she is not..Lyons is running the show, Casey wants nothing to do with her family, and the PI wasn't getting paid from BoBO so he jumped ship and went with the A's for compensation at the end..more then likely dependent upon his performance.  He can kiss goodbye a paycheck from them too.  And his PI reputation is down the drain.   

So for me this is the start of the long haul with this group..fasten your seat belt it's about to get turbulent.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #546 on: October 01, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »

For one to say with apparent disdain that Richard Grund "Hangs around bars," since when did Cindy think that is a fault?  Isn't that where her skank daughter went most of the time.  Heck, there are even pictures of her on a stripper pole at a bar.  Why was it a virtue in Skanky and a fault in Richard Grund? (Not that he hangs out in bars, but just to point out Cindy's double standard.  Heck, what am I saying?  Cindy has no standards IMO.)

Will those of you who are in communication with Mr. Grund ask him to report the "Under the radar" threat to LE.  I know that these documents were released by SA through the media, but it seems that the Anthonys get away with whatever they wish and I think someone should hold LE's feet to the fire regarding this statement.  I am only criticizing LE in this regard, that they give the Anthonys a pass whatever they do. 

I look forward to a civil lawsuit against the Anthonys by Rev. Grund.  He needs to clear his name in the event anyone should be so foolish as to believe anything Cindy says.  Also, get some of the Anthonys blood money before it is all used up on tacky jewelry, etc.

Great post!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: October 01, 2009, 12:33:11 PM »

Wasn't this John Thompson computer guy originally on the State's witness list for his computer expertise?

I think so ... not sure tho.    [ Your new avatar is skeering me ...lol ]
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: October 01, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »

His name is not on either the 10/2008 or the 01/2009 witness lists.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: October 01, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »

I would just love for once for someone to dredge up Cin Cin's background. I am not talking about her bankruptcies and financial problems, or her and George's marital problem records. I mean the low down of what she was like in school in Ohio and while she was living there. And to hear the real truth about her from her neighbors and people that knew her.  The guys who dated her and where she hung when she was younger. We have heard whispers of what she was like living in Florida. Everyone that ever knew her seem to be frozen in what they say about her. I believe she has used these smear tactics on everyone she has ever had contact with. They must know what she is capable of doing, if she turned her wrath on them.

I don't Cin Cin just started this vicious act after Caylee went missing.

JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 01, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »

I would just love for once for someone to dredge up Cin Cin's background. I am not talking about her bankruptcies and financial problems, or her and George's marital problem records. I mean the low down of what she was like in school in Ohio and while she was living there. And to hear the real truth about her from her neighbors and people that knew her.  The guys who dated her and where she hung when she was younger. We have heard whispers of what she was like living in Florida. Everyone that ever knew her seem to be frozen in what they say about her. I believe she has used these smear tactics on everyone she has ever had contact with. They must know what she is capable of doing, if she turned her wrath on them.

I don't think Cin Cin just started this vicious act after Caylee went missing.

JMO

self edit BOLDED BY ME.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: October 01, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »

I have Richards permission to bring this to Scared Monkeys. If there are any doubts I can forward the confirming email to Klaas.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

FOR THE RECORD

On Tuesday September 29, 2009 another batch of documents pertaining to the Casey Anthony trial were released to the public.  Usually I do not comment on these documents but as there were some information in those documents specifically pertaining to my son Jesse, myself and my family that were offensive, derogatory in nature and misleading I felt the need to address them.  I understand the fascination with this case and the people who have become emotionally involved in Caylee’s story.  Because of that I want to make sure you can discuss things with ALL of the information at hand and not just the malicious lies and deliberately misleading information contained therein.

.. ..

Some of what I write here will be strict facts and some of it might be tongue-in-cheek.  You will have to discern which is which.  What ever it is – it will be the truth!

Thanks Boo!

All I can say is WOW.....I have to digest this......and I want to enjoy this feast Rev. Grund has offered. God Bless him and his family. I can NOT imagine the hell the Anthony's have put them thru....it must seem like a never-ending nightmare!

BOO:  Thank you from me also.  May our Creator continue to guide & bless the good Rev. Grund and his family.  Jesse is so lucky he did not marry into the Anthony family.  Their surname should be changed from 'Anthony' to 'Calumny' ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: October 01, 2009, 12:50:54 PM »

His name is not on either the 10/2008 or the 01/2009 witness lists.

Thanks - his name just seemed familiar tho.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: October 01, 2009, 12:53:43 PM »

Pieces or rolls?
A friend is asking me for this info....she is certain that pieces were also taken from either the shed or the garage for comparison.  I GUESS I need the doc of the items that were taken from the Ant home the day Caylee was found?

There were 2 hooks taken from the shed. I will look for the picture with the gas cans and 2 hooks laying on the floor next to them. Don't know if duct tape was on the hooks or attached with duct tape. I didn't read that anywhere. Hope that helps.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: October 01, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

Some of us here have wondered if George's GJ testimony would be released. I saw this post by Dave at  http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/duct-soup-will-leave-some-stewing/#comment-83975

The SA does not have control over the Sunshine Law. The judge has jurisdiction over what is released to the public and what isn’t. There are autopsy photos in the hands of the prosecutors and the defense. Will we ever get to see them? No, and Florida law is clear about that. Sealed testimony is just that. Could the judge release that testimony into the hands of the prosecution? Florida Statutes Section 905.27(2007) prohibits grand jurors, state attorneys and all other court personnel from disclosing to anyone, except under certain narrowly-specified circumstances, the testimony of a witness examined before the grand jury or other evidence received by it. The statute declares it unlawful:

“… for any person knowingly to publish, broadcast, disclose, divulge, or communicate to any other person, . . . in any manner whatsoever, any testimony of a witness examined before the grand jury, or the content, gist, or import thereof, except when such testimony is or has been disclosed in a court proceeding.”

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #555 on: October 01, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »

JMO

Fanny, I would like someone to come out and give the dirt on Cindy. She didn't just become a coniving, evil b*tch once Caylee went missing, she has been one all along and her daughter learned from the best.

If I had known her, and the media paid me a "licensing" fee for an interview, you would bet your azz I would tell all. BUT, as we can see, she is an evil, evil person that most people that knew her in Ohio and even in Florida don't want to say too much because she will come back to haunt them.

I think the only person that we ever heard say something bad about Cindy was the neighbor Mr Bailey. I forget what his exact words were, but to me he said all that anyone else could say on that tape. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: October 01, 2009, 01:00:05 PM »

Pieces or rolls?

There were 2 hooks taken from the shed. I will look for the picture with the gas cans and 2 hooks laying on the floor next to them. Don't know if duct tape was on the hooks or attached with duct tape. I didn't read that anywhere. Hope that helps.
Thanks Seeme! It didn't sound familiar to me either, but she felt so sure she had seen that somewhere.

It would be odd though, for no other duct tape to be found on the Anthony property, to me anyway. Of course Casey had plenty of opportunities to dispose of the roll....LE didn't even know that duct tape was involved until December.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: October 01, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »

Pieces or rolls?

2 Hooks next to gas can were taken from shed.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: October 01, 2009, 01:06:06 PM »

Pieces or rolls?

Thanks Seeme! It didn't sound familiar to me either, but she felt so sure she had seen that somewhere.

It would be odd though, for no other duct tape to be found on the Anthony property, to me anyway. Of course Casey had plenty of opportunities to dispose of the roll....LE didn't even know that duct tape was involved until December.

They had 6 months to dispose of the duct tape and any other evidence Casey left laying around. Casey also could have taken the entire roll of duct tape and disposed of anywhere in Orlando during the 31 days she was out partying and sloring around.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: October 01, 2009, 01:06:54 PM »

JMO

Judging by the Skank she produced, it wouldn't be out of the question for her to have a few skeletons in her closet regarding he behaviour as a young person, IMO.

I think Cindy is psychotic, just IMO, but Albert Einstein said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."  She does the same thing over and over again and subjects herself to ridicule over and over again and no one ever takes anything she says seriously.  Does she expect a different result?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.