March 29, 2024, 08:53:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284206 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 01, 2009, 01:17:36 PM »

I have Richards permission to bring this to Scared Monkeys. If there are any doubts I can forward the confirming email to Klaas.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

FOR THE RECORD

On Tuesday September 29, 2009 another batch of documents pertaining to the Casey Anthony trial were released to the public.  Usually I do not comment on these documents but as there were some information in those documents specifically pertaining to my son Jesse, myself and my family that were offensive, derogatory in nature and misleading I felt the need to address them.  I understand the fascination with this case and the people who have become emotionally involved in Caylee’s story.  Because of that I want to make sure you can discuss things with ALL of the information at hand and not just the malicious lies and deliberately misleading information contained therein.

.. ..

Some of what I write here will be strict facts and some of it might be tongue-in-cheek.  You will have to discern which is which.  What ever it is – it will be the truth!

Thanks Boo!

All I can say is WOW.....I have to digest this......and I want to enjoy this feast Rev. Grund has offered. God Bless him and his family. I can NOT imagine the hell the Anthony's have put them thru....it must seem like a never-ending nightmare!

"That LIE was propagated to a local church to parties unknown so somewhere along the line someone will have to track down who had access to that malicious libel and have their names added to the witness list for the civil suit that will occur at a court room near you in the near future."....as I said last night there is NO doubt whatsoever what the Anthonys (headed by Cindy) have been trying to do in the most unconsciousable manner with no justification whatsoever other than to distract from Casey's guilt...I hope it gives the Grunds some comfort knowing that their living hell will come to an end by the Anthonys & co efforts costly by their own words...funny part is they were too stupid to realize that their communications might come back to haunt them...slam dunk!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 01, 2009, 01:25:47 PM »

I have a question....does anyone recall if it was stated in any of the documents that other pieces of duct tape was taken from the Anthony home that may have been on hinges or hooks or something similar? And if so please point me in the direction of that report, please.  TIA

Pieces or rolls?
A friend is asking me for this info....she is certain that pieces were also taken from either the shed or the garage for comparison.  I GUESS I need the doc of the items that were taken from the Ant home the day Caylee was found?

There were 2 hooks taken from the shed. I will look for the picture with the gas cans and 2 hooks laying on the floor next to them. Don't know if duct tape was on the hooks or attached with duct tape. I didn't read that anywhere. Hope that helps.

Ok, I guess I am having a senior moment. Weren't there ROLLS of duct tape taken from the Anthony's on the search warrant list? Was the piece of duct tape on the gas can the only duct tape that was the Hienkle Duct tape? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: October 01, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »

I have Richards permission to bring this to Scared Monkeys. If there are any doubts I can forward the confirming email to Klaas.

FOR THE RECORD

On Tuesday September 29, 2009 another batch of documents pertaining to the Casey Anthony trial were released to the public.  Usually I do not comment on these documents but as there were some information in those documents specifically pertaining to my son Jesse, myself and my family that were offensive, derogatory in nature and misleading I felt the need to address them.  I understand the fascination with this case and the people who have become emotionally involved in Caylee’s story.  Because of that I want to make sure you can discuss things with ALL of the information at hand and not just the malicious lies and deliberately misleading information contained therein.

.. ..

Some of what I write here will be strict facts and some of it might be tongue-in-cheek.  You will have to discern which is which.  What ever it is – it will be the truth!

Thanks Boo!

All I can say is WOW.....I have to digest this......and I want to enjoy this feast Rev. Grund has offered. God Bless him and his family. I can NOT imagine the hell the Anthony's have put them thru....it must seem like a never-ending nightmare!

"That LIE was propagated to a local church to parties unknown so somewhere along the line someone will have to track down who had access to that malicious libel and have their names added to the witness list for the civil suit that will occur at a court room near you in the near future."....as I said last night there is NO doubt whatsoever what the Anthonys (headed by Cindy) have been trying to do in the most unconsciousable manner with no justification whatsoever other than to distract from Casey's guilt...I hope it gives the Grunds some comfort knowing that their living hell will come to an end by the Anthonys & co efforts costly by their own words...funny part is they were too stupid to realize that their communications might come back to haunt them...slam dunk!   
Capp, just finished reading Rev. Grunds words. I believe it is time someone stood up to them about all the false accusations.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: October 01, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »

Fanny, Bailey Dickens interview is priceless!! What he said about Cindy:

If there was a vote taken on the street, she would be named the bitch from hell on the street, if you understand what I'm sayin'. That mother (Cindy) is acting all wonderful and nice now, but she is evil and very controlling, very controlling of Casey.

And remember, his interview was taken July 22, 2008, so his assessment of Cindy comes from him being a neighbor of the Anthonys prior to Caylee missing.

Here is his interview if you want a couple of laughs today!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 01, 2009, 01:38:30 PM »

O/T:   In other crime news, Elizabeth Smart arrived to face her abductions in court today -  7 years later, just reported on Foxnews cable

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: October 01, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »

I have a question....does anyone recall if it was stated in any of the documents that other pieces of duct tape was taken from the Anthony home that may have been on hinges or hooks or something similar? And if so please point me in the direction of that report, please.  TIA

Pieces or rolls?
A friend is asking me for this info....she is certain that pieces were also taken from either the shed or the garage for comparison.  I GUESS I need the doc of the items that were taken from the Ant home the day Caylee was found?

Here you go tupelohoney......page 288....http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147519/detail.html

Item #63-----(2) metal brackets w/duct tape S. Shed

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: October 01, 2009, 01:41:04 PM »

Pieces or rolls?

There were 2 hooks taken from the shed. I will look for the picture with the gas cans and 2 hooks laying on the floor next to them. Don't know if duct tape was on the hooks or attached with duct tape. I didn't read that anywhere. Hope that helps.

Ok, I guess I am having a senior moment. Weren't there ROLLS of duct tape taken from the Anthony's on the search warrant list? Was the piece of duct tape on the gas can the only duct tape that was the Hienkle Duct tape? 
I'm trying to find the doc that states everything that was taken from the house, but no luck so far. It is hard to believe there was no other roll(s) there, unless they were discarded after the murder, but the gas w/tape can was forgotten about.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 01, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »

Fanny, Bailey Dickens interview is priceless!! What he said about Cindy:

If there was a vote taken on the street, she would be named the bitch from hell on the street, if you understand what I'm sayin'. That mother (Cindy) is acting all wonderful and nice now, but she is evil and very controlling, very controlling of Casey.

And remember, his interview was taken July 22, 2008, so his assessment of Cindy comes from him being a neighbor of the Anthonys prior to Caylee missing.

Here is his interview if you want a couple of laughs today!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

tupelohoney, I listen to this when I need a good laugh......he's priceless!(Bailey)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: October 01, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »

Pieces or rolls?

Here you go tupelohoney......page 288....http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147519/detail.html

OMG SEEME
!!!!! You ROCK!!     an angelic monkey

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: October 01, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »

It sounds as tho the Rev Grund is seriously planning to sue the Anthonys and I hope he does. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 01, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »

tupelohoney, I wanted to post it sooner, but hubby came home for lunch......sorry it took me so long

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 01, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »

It sounds as tho the Rev Grund is seriously planning to sue the Anthonys and I hope he does. 

I 2nd that Ono!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: October 01, 2009, 01:53:12 PM »

I 2nd that Ono!!

"Calling Morgan & Morgan ... come in, come in ..."   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 01, 2009, 01:54:09 PM »

tupelohoney, I wanted to post it sooner, but hubby came home for lunch......sorry it took me so long
No apology is needed....you came through and I, we, so appreciate that you found this!!  You must be one very organized person......wish I could say the same about myself where this case is concerned.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: October 01, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

I 2nd that Ono!!

"Calling Morgan & Morgan ... come in, come in ..."   

Music to my ears ........I just love Attorney Morgan.....I could listen to him all day

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: October 01, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »

No apology is needed....you came through and I, we, so appreciate that you found this!!  You must be one very organized person......wish I could say the same about myself where this case is concerned.

I have a photographic memory, which is great........but really bad when I can't find what I know I saw/read 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 01, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »

Pieces or rolls?

OMG SEEME
!!!!! You ROCK!!     an angelic monkey

Do we know if this was pieces of tape with the hooks, or rolls of tape on the hooks?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: October 01, 2009, 02:06:25 PM »

Do we know if this was pieces of tape with the hooks, or rolls of tape on the hooks?

Fanny Mae.....not sure....in picture the gas can and metal brackets is all I can see

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: October 01, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »

FOR THE RECORD

.. ..

Thanks Boo!

Thanks from me also Boo.God Bless the Grund family.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: October 01, 2009, 02:08:12 PM »

I have a photographic memory, which is great........but really bad when I can't find what I know I saw/read 

Seeme,you never cease to amaze me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.