April 25, 2024, 05:51:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285986 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 09:51:19 AM »

Monkey Devil! I think I will take a few of those please Trimm.

A few!! I've got my hands cupped. Fill them up!!!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 09:53:06 AM »

Thanks Trimm - do you have lots of refills I think we are going to need lots.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »

How did I know, of course there will be a presser. With Spindy surely sitting beside him smirking, and George looking uncomfortable and putting on his long sorrowful face, clutching his prop picture of Caylee. 

I may get near the edge myself today. I hadn't thought they may show their faces today. I don't think I could watch it.

We'll keep trying to drag you back! I had to have help a couple of times yesterday myself. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/detail.html
Anthony Family Attorney To Release Info
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 9:41 am EDT September 30, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that he will release dozens of documents on Wednesday in connection with the Casey Anthony case.
Brad Conway is expected to hold a news conference at 11 a.m. Wednesday.

The development comes a day after the state attorney's office released thousands of pages of documents in the case and Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone uncovered new evidence that a mystery source of DNA is on the duct tape that was found wrapped around Caylee Anthony's skull.

The findings could cast doubts about the state's case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty and claims she left her daughter with a baby sitter and that the pair were gone when she returned to pick up Caylee, who was 2 years old at the time.

Two pieces of DNA were found on the duct tape attached to Caylee's skull, the same brand and type as that one found on a gas can in the Anthony family's east Orange County home, Pipitone reported.

But neither piece shows traces of Casey Anthony, according to documents released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

One DNA sample was traced to an FBI lab analyst who accidentally contaminated the outside of the duct tape during testing, the documents stated. But an FBI lab report showing a fragment of DNA represented by the number 17 was found on the underside, the adhesive side.

Local 6 showed it and other test results to John Jay College Professor Henrietta Nunno, who said it could be a big break for Casey Anthony's defense team.

"So it's not Casey. It's not Caylee. It's not Cindy. It's not George. And it's not the FBI analyst?" Pipitone asked.
"I would agree with that, yes," Nunno said. "Someone who is not one of those people did leave DNA on the tape. Whether it was the perpetrator of the crime or another person who examined it, I guess we don't know."

The amount of DNA is so small that it can't be used to identify whether it is from another FBI analyst.

Meanwhile, FBI documents show that a stain found in Casey Anthony's car trunk was possibly in the shape of a child in a fetal position, but Local 6 News has learned that the FBI will not testify about the shape of the stain, calling it speculation.

Also, fibers in the duct tape found with Caylee's remains don't match a roll from the Anthonys' home, documents show.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2009, 09:54:19 AM »

I went to the Caylee Daily and I couldn't see the outline UNTIL I looked at the one where someone has outlined it!  OHMYGOODNESS
    I couldn't see it either, and I swear I still can't see it even with the outline    Blood, there wasn't any blood I thought 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2009, 09:55:32 AM »

Is it even right for Conway to release docs? I so wish all these people would just disappear already 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2009, 09:55:51 AM »

I don't know if this was discussed here or not yet. The more Cindy reveals, the more I think she could be narcissistic too. Anyone else?
As I understand it, there are different levels one can be. At first I wondered about George, but after reading some things, I don't think he has NPD. Things like him telling LE that he didn't like how going to Baez's house for dinner and all that crap affected things about Caylee...signs of a conscience. Which at times makes me angrier at him because he's shown a conscience and still goes on with the stupid crap. He keeps sitting on the wrong side of the courtroom. 

After yesterday...I'm feeling more certain Cindy has NPD.

I did some digging on narcissistic disorders and found this interesting. It sounds a lot like Cindy in some ways. http://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/malignant-self-love/narcissistic-parents/menu-id-1469/

I have always believed that Cindy was narcisssistic.   
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2009, 09:58:13 AM »

Oh please  

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-evidence-093009,0,1049758.story

Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents set to release new evidence today

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, is expected to release evidence in the Casey Anthony case.
8:04 AM EDT, September 30, 2009

WESH.com reports the attorney for Casey Anthony's parents will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" today.

Attorney Brad Conway said the evidence contains information that should have been made public Tuesday when state prosecutors released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to their case against Casey Anthony.

In an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel, Conway wrote he is holding a press conference at his S. Orange Avenue office at 11 a.m.

It's not the state prosecutors fault if the media outlets don't make public every document released by them. Conway needs to step away from the kool-aid cooler at the Anthony Asylum. 

It is annoying to me to have the media pick and choose and not just publish all the documents when they are released. I don't want to be spoon fed. I want to see what is there. I want to decide for myself what is important and what is not.

I really do find the statement the tape doesn't match questionable. I think the news would be snatched up and would be plastered everywhere. Nancy Grace would be lobbing BOMBSHELLS  all over the studio! I am wondering if this was some kind of tests his "experts" did.

I may be mistaken, but I would swear I heard on Nancy Grace that the tape did match, but was not from the same roll?????

I am not worried about the crap Brad is going to sling today, I don't put much stock in any of the defense's opinions, defense attorneys just don't think like "normal" people think. 

My prayer is that the jury will be made up of level headed people who will take every piece of evidence and see it for what it is.  I have no doubts that Casey will be convicted.

Even though the FBI can't make a determination of the origins of the spot in the trunk, I think the prosecution will enter it into evidence, and the jury will make their own determination of what it is - that along with the other evidence will nail it.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »

Is it even right for Conway to release docs? I so wish all these people would just disappear already 

I know, right?     Maybe Bozo wants Conway to release these docs today, along with Cindy.    I wonder if Conway is losing the respect of his follow lawyers in the State of Florida?   
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »

Monkeys is it possible Sin Sin really did have a nervous break down.  Looking for a live Caylee what could be her motive in that.  Is she really in denial- I could forgive her for everything she has done-except for trying to put the blame on Innocent people.  that is unforgivable.  She has ruined Jessie life-and countless others.  So we alll know SIN SIN is NUTS--but now do we think she is mentially Ill for real. 

IMO she is nuts but not mentally ill in the legal sense.

I think she is just down right mean, hateful, selfish, self-serving,cruel, greedy,anti-social materialist, narcissistic and evil, but that's just me. I don't think she's mental at all, and she certainly doesn't have a mental disease. I don't believe there is a handy psychological diagnosis for her at all. What she has are personality and morality flaws.

You missed, cunning, deceitful, devious, conspiring, sly and unscrupulous, big breath here, malicious, nasty, ill-tempered, shameless, snide and vicious.......just sayin'

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2009, 10:00:20 AM »

Hopefully I am wrong about Spindy and George being at the presser today. It just seems like a perfect opportunity to poke their mugs in front of a camera. Conman can say he is taking all questions, or no questions and will just make a statement. Spindy & George can sit there with their grieving grandparents faces on.....Maybe I should just be quiet.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »

I went to the Caylee Daily and I couldn't see the outline UNTIL I looked at the one where someone has outlined it!  OHMYGOODNESS
    I couldn't see it either, and I swear I still can't see it even with the outline    Blood, there wasn't any blood I thought 

Capps provided a rough sketch and I still couldn't see it...

remember monkeys, no matter how bleak things may look, Casey still can not explain the fact that she did not report Caylee missing for how long? and in the meantime, she was partying and making up lies where Caylee was all those weeks...and the smell of the "dead body in the damn car" thing and so many other things...do not get too worried...Casey is going down!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2009, 10:01:33 AM »

Monkeys is it possible Sin Sin really did have a nervous break down.  Looking for a live Caylee what could be her motive in that.  Is she really in denial- I could forgive her for everything she has done-except for trying to put the blame on Innocent people.  that is unforgivable.  She has ruined Jessie life-and countless others.  So we alll know SIN SIN is NUTS--but now do we think she is mentially Ill for real. 

IMO she is nuts but not mentally ill in the legal sense.

I think she is just down right mean, hateful, selfish, self-serving,cruel, greedy,anti-social materialist, narcissistic and evil, but that's just me. I don't think she's mental at all, and she certainly doesn't have a mental disease. I don't believe there is a handy psychological diagnosis for her at all. What she has are personality and morality flaws.

You missed, cunning, deceitful, devious, conspiring, sly and unscrupulous, big breath here, malicious, nasty, ill-tempered, shameless, snide and vicious.......just sayin'

And......looks like a cud chewing cow!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2009, 10:01:49 AM »

Sunny, can you give me a link please for Caylee Daily. TIA JSM

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/view-picture-of-stain-shaped-like-childs-body-in-casey-anthonys-trunk/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2009, 10:04:20 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/view-picture-of-stain-shaped-like-childs-body-in-casey-anthonys-trunk/

Thanks Seeme.    an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2009, 10:06:04 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWrXiIzSagw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vWrXiIzSagw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

At approx 1:00 Conman says the duct tape probably wasn't wrapped around the skull then goes on to blame the media..................blah blah blah he obviously doesn't understand what discovery really is.

Here is what was written in the autopsy.....

If he lied then why would anyone believe him now.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2009, 10:06:51 AM »

Thanks, I can somewhat see the outline  I hope that I never have to describe something or look at mug shots, because there is no way I could and get it right  But blood, what is this about blood?
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »

O/T ... sorry...

Klaas (or anyone)...what did I do this morning to lose my Curious George avi?

I did go into my profile but thought I only removed my signature.

I need my monkey back but I don't know how to revive him because I don't know how I lost him!

Just sign me the technically challenged monkey...
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »

I see you are ready for Brad's "Bombshell" today!   Monkey Devil!

Good morning everyone!   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2009, 10:16:51 AM »

O/T ... sorry...

Klaas (or anyone)...what did I do this morning to lose my Curious George avi?

I did go into my profile but thought I only removed my signature.

I need my monkey back but I don't know how to revive him because I don't know how I lost him!

Just sign me the technically challenged monkey...

You left the cage open and George being George, was more curious than ever.     

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.