March 28, 2024, 03:37:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 284162 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: October 01, 2009, 03:34:45 PM »

Remember how shocked a lot of us were when Joy said something like maybe Caylee isn't really dead?

Remember when one of our now-banned-for-another-infraction poster posted one night something about 'what if Caylee is still alive'?  (IIRC her name had katie in it)

Now we find out that this idea is really coming from Sin-Sin herself.

What is her motive?  Well, IMO the donations coming in were most plentiful when they could beg for help (big money) to pay people to help find Caylee (although no one ever went anywhere to look for her....emails prove that they weren't looking for Caylee..they were just looking for someone to place blame).  Betcha since Dec. 11th those 'donations' are few and far between.  

Conclusion IMO:  Once again, it's all about the money.  They are despicable.  

Wow - they're not very intelligent but they make up for it in cunning, don't they?

You're right...no intelligent life lives anywhere near them IMO. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: October 01, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »

Remember how shocked a lot of us were when Joy said something like maybe Caylee isn't really dead?

Remember when one of our now-banned-for-another-infraction poster posted one night something about 'what if Caylee is still alive'?  (IIRC her name had katie in it)

Now we find out that this idea is really coming from Sin-Sin herself.

What is her motive?  Well, IMO the donations coming in were most plentiful when they could beg for help (big money) to pay people to help find Caylee (although no one ever went anywhere to look for her....emails prove that they weren't looking for Caylee..they were just looking for someone to place blame).  Betcha since Dec. 11th those 'donations' are few and far between.  

Conclusion IMO:  Once again, it's all about the money.  They are despicable.  
I sure do, and if it is the same Katie from WS    It is all about money, has been from the start.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 01, 2009, 05:25:38 PM »

Casey Anthony: Did you hear that Nostradamus predicted that she would be acquitted?

Hello, Nostradamus, my old friend. We're going to talk about you again.

A reader has alerted me that the 16th century seer predicted that Casey Anthony will go free next year. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Ah, that Nostradamus. Didn't he predict just about everything?

The reader cites a Nostradamus prediction: "The mother’s name is blackened by a silver mask,

"The people cry for vengeance, but truth prevails.

"Two thousand and ten finds Antone free."

Antone, of course, isn't Anthony. And silver mask? What's that?

I wrote about Nostradamus in 1991, when NBC was airing a reworked version of the 1981 documentary "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow." I looked at the original and talked to executive producer David L. Wolper for The Miami Herald.

Then I noted that Nostradamus' predictions, set down in a thousand quatrains, were so vague that they could be interpreted in different ways.

Wolper told me that he didn't believe people could see the future, and he didn't believe in Nostradamus, either. Rather, Wolper said he was simply supplying information. And quite profitably, I might add.

Nostradamus, a French physician, weighed in on widely differing issues, from the color of pig he would be served for dinner to date the world would end (he put it at 3797).

MORE....

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-did-you-hear-that-nostradamus-predicted-that-she-would-be-acquitted.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 01, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21174580/detail.html
Expert: Lack Of DNA In Caylee Case Not Unusual
Attorney Also Questions New Casey Anthony Motions

POSTED: 4:48 pm EDT October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 5:28 pm EDT October 1, 2009
 Expert: Lack Of DNA In Caylee Case Not Unusual]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A DNA expert said Thursday it is not surprising that duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull lacked fingerprints or DNA.

Dr. Bruce Levy, who also is the chief medical examiner in Tennessee, said it also is not unusual that the FBI found DNA from one of its own technicians in a sample.

Levy's comments come as Anthony defense team seeks to have charges against her dismissed, citing what they call a lack of evidence linking Anthony to her daughter Caylee's death.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder and is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial next year.

Levy examined the recent FBI lab results on duct tape found across Caylee skull when he remained were discovered in an Orange County woods in December 2008. He said it is not surprising little DNA was left once the body was found.
"If it was on the body while it was exposed to the elements, you may find very degraded DNA or a small fragment," he said.

In its reports, the FBI admitted it did find DNA belonging to one of its own female technicians. Levy said that can happen very innocently and does not mean the lab tests were botched.

"Any person coming into contact or coming near that body can leave DNA evidence unless they're enclosed in a cocoon," Levy said.

WESH 2 has learned that Casey Anthony's defense continues to maintain there is an unknown DNA fragment on the duct tape that does not belong to Caylee, Casey or Cindy Anthony, who is Anthony's mother and Caylee's grandmother.

"I think the defense is going to want to make it as significant as they can...that it belongs to the perpetrator," said Levy.

Levy, a veteran of hundreds of criminal trials, says that might not be Anthony's best defense.

"I think if you want to hang on to one little fact in a sea of facts you may lose sight of the whole case," he said.

Also Thursday, a defense attorney said the motions to dismiss charges against Caset Anthony have no chance of success.
"The motions they filed are lacking in substance and procedurally incorrect," said Richard Hornsby, who has been reviewing the case and speaking with WESH.

For example, Hornsby said ew motion to dismiss murder and aggravated child abuse charges should have been filed by the defense last year

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2009, 06:10:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Casey Anthony: WESH asks if too much is being made of contamination on duct tape
posted by halboedeker on Oct 1, 2009 5:34:45 PM

How big a deal is the contamination of duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's remains?

It doesn't mean lab tests were botched, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing stressed in a report tonight. WESH relied on the expertise of Dr. Bruce Levy, chief medical examiner for the state of Tennessee.

"Any person coming into contact or near that body can leave DNA evidence, unless they're literally enclosed in a cocoon," Levy said.

The FBI has acknowledged that a female technician's DNA wound up on the duct tape.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. Levy questioned the Anthony defense team's focus on a second fragment of DNA on the tape that doesn't belong to any of the Anthonys.

"The defense is going to want to make it as significant as they can possibly make it and claim that it belongs to a perpetrator," Levy said. "If you try to hang on to one tiny fact in a sea of facts, you may lose sight of the whole case."

The little DNA on the duct tape around Caylee's skull wasn't a surprise, either. "If it was on the body while the body was exposed to the elements, exposed to the weather, you would be not surprised to find very degraded DNA, were you might only find a small fragment," Levy said.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21173693/det...

E-Mails Detail Search For Caylee
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:16 pm EDT October 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Recently released documents detail the role that a private investigator played in the search for Caylee Anthony.

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by George and Cindy Anthony, looked into several conspiracy theories involving the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty and claims that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

E-mails included in thousands of pages of documents released by the state attorney's office earlier this week show that over the past year Dominic Casey has scoured the Internet, searching for Zenaida Gonzalez. He investigated at least three women with the name of Zenaida Gonzalez after finding photographs of them online, the e-mails show.

Prior to the search for Gonzalez, the Anthonys looked into allegations that Caylee was spotted outside of Florida.

"Puerto Rico is the focus of the search for Zenaida Gonzalez that Casey Anthony speaks of," Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said last year.

In July 2009, Cindy Anthony also forwarded Conway a photograph of a girl in Puerto Rico who she said "looks like an older Caylee," documents show.

In May, months after the Anthonys cremated the remains of a child identified as their granddaughter, Cindy Anthony received an e-mail claiming that Caylee was still alive, the documents said. The tipster said that Caylee was being held captive in a bungalow outside Los Angeles and that she had been seen in a swimming pool several times.

Cindy Anthony forwarded the information to the private investigator, who at first called it a sick, cruel prank. But four days later, Dominic Casey told the Anthonys that he would get in touch with a private investigator in California to check out the tip.

Dominic Casey has also run background checks on some of the protesters who harassed the Anthony family, and he has tried to shut down Web sites mocking the Anthonys, documents show. He's also investigated conspiracy theories involving the meter reader who found Caylee's body in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's east Orange County home

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/21174128/index.html

The Defense Motions Have No Chance To Succeed, says Bob Kealing

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: October 01, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »

"The motions they filed are lacking in substance and procedurally incorrect," said Richard Hornsby, who has been reviewing the case and speaking with WESH.

Why am I not surprised with this statement?      
But I am okay with it...  Someone more competent might be able to pull out a slick and unjust acquittal.

Hey monkeys, I now feel like a better dressed monkey now.   Look at my new avatar by Brandi!      Yeh!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: October 01, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »

... The Brassiere & Corset Division.

She looks like she is about to start clogging.. 

You're right !!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 01, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »

... The Brassiere & Corset Division.

She looks like she is about to start clogging.. 

You're right !!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: October 01, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »

But I am okay with it...  Someone more competent might be able to pull out a slick and unjust acquittal.

Hey monkeys, I now feel like a better dressed monkey now.   Look at my new avatar by Brandi!      Yeh!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 01, 2009, 06:28:20 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo.    an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #612 on: October 01, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »

You look great    From above article   (In May, months after the Anthonys cremated the remains of a child identified as their granddaughter, Cindy Anthony received an e-mail claiming that Caylee was still alive, the documents said. The tipster said that Caylee was being held captive in a bungalow outside Los Angeles and that she had been seen in a swimming pool several times.

Cindy Anthony forwarded the information to the private investigator, who at first called it a sick, cruel prank. But four days later, Dominic Casey told the Anthonys that he would get in touch with a private investigator in California to check out the tip.)    Being held captive in a bungalow outside LA, but allowed to go swimming
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 01, 2009, 06:44:11 PM »

.... " lacking in substance and procedurally incorrect " ...  that just about sums up the entire year long Defense shenanigan scenario !
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 01, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

Oh Casey.......        I had to do it.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 01, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

Just saw this on another forum:  Tomorrow on The Early Show (CBS) - the defense is going to be on to reveal their version of the evidence.  I'm surprised they weren't on this morning.....they're slipping!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: October 01, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »

Trimm, I love your ava, I had wanted to use the hang monkey myself!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 01, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »

Fanny, Bailey Dickens interview is priceless!! What he said about Cindy:

If there was a vote taken on the street, she would be named the bitch from hell on the street, if you understand what I'm sayin'. That mother (Cindy) is acting all wonderful and nice now, but she is evil and very controlling, very controlling of Casey.

And remember, his interview was taken July 22, 2008, so his assessment of Cindy comes from him being a neighbor of the Anthonys prior to Caylee missing.

Here is his interview if you want a couple of laughs today!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

I was so looking for that YouTube one day on the thread. I wish you had been there then. I did find the Caylee/bruise pictures, but I will not post then again. Thanks!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 01, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »

I am an old Roll Tider too!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: October 01, 2009, 08:06:26 PM »

Trimm, I love your ava, I had wanted to use the hang monkey myself!

Good evening Sister,and thank you. 

The hanging monkey got the best of me.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.