April 26, 2024, 09:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286055 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 02, 2009, 06:43:30 AM »

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/115579.html
Fri Oct 02 2009 
Caylee's mom wants murder charge dropped

ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 1 (UPI) --

Lawyers for a Florida woman charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter want to stop prosecutors from seeking the death penalty, court documents indicated.

The lawyers for Casey Anthony also asked a judge to drop first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against the 23-year-old mother, the motions filed Wednesday said.

Anthony's attorneys said prosecutors are using the death penalty to "gain a strategic advantage," but they can't prove first-degree murder was committed or that Anthony ever abused Caylee, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported.

"Specifically, the state cannot establish whether Caylee Anthony's death was accidental, natural or the result of an intentional or negligent homicide," one of their motions said.

Authorities allege Anthony killed Caylee in the summer of 2008. The toddler was reported missing July 15, 2008. Her remains were found in December less than a mile from her family home.

The death was ruled a homicide, but a cause was never released.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 02, 2009, 07:45:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

There is a poll on Cayleedaily.com.....here are the results so far:

Polls

Which do you think is the Strongest Evidence against Casey Anthony?

* Her signature 'heart sticker' on the duct tape that she also put on her pictures as in the States Evidence (6.0%, 241 Votes)
    * Waiting 31 days before reporting Caylee was missing (33.0%, 1,422 Votes)
    * Casey's actions after Caylee went missing (12.0%, 532 Votes)
    * Placing Caylee's body so 'close to home' (3.0%, 140 Votes)
    * The human decomposition tests showing a dead body was in the trunk of Casey's car (45.0%, 1,943 Votes)

Total Voters: 4,278

Thanks,Tupelo!   

[/quot]

O but let's not forget Casey stating "Maybe I'm just a spiteful B!tch" when Lee asked her why she didnt report Caylee missing to LE or the  family & Casey's cell phone ping & computer history  6/15-7/15
6/15 The very day Caylee is last seen, that evening Casey is caught on surveillance video with Tony arm-in-arm  renting movies - she spent the night watching murder movies and bumping uglies into the next day with no urgency to get back to her daughter
6/24ish  Casey made excuses to Amy why her car reeked days before she  Amy d it at Amscot/Tony picked her up placing her there 6/27 - she never inquires what happened to her car after -- I personally thing this fact is crucial
7/2 Casey gets a "Bella Vita" tattoo, other days she is seen partying away at Tony's or Fushion -not looking for a "missing" daughter
7/3 Casey avoids her brother catching up to her after her mother sent him to search for her - they had a fight over grandma not seeing Caylee
7/3 Cindy writes a rather telling open letter on her myspace "My Caylee is missing" & goes on to disclose the severe friction between mom/daughter as well as some of her daughter's behavior that Cindy now denies - Cindy also denies the huge fight the neighbors heard the night of 6/15   IMHO which is probably exactly what was the last straw that set Casey off on her ruminating thoughts of killing Caylee, maybe even her mother and father at times (I do not think that James dude saw Casey with Caylee at Walmart on 6/15)
7/4 Casey goes to a 4th party, cheats on her boyfriend of the month with WW, then picks up Tod  at the airport the next day
7/8 & 7/10 Casey forges checks that she stole from Amy at Target & also goes to Amy's bank and cashes a check to herself for $250
7/15 When Cindy does catch up with her after picking up Casey's deathmobile (ugh), Casey insists that she is returning to Tony's - so even when the zig is up she doesnt break down about Caylee but rather is more concerned about getting back to Tony.   When Cindy finally called 911 Casey was totally detached & unconcerned not even wanting to get on the phone with the operator stating she had nothing to say
7/16 Casey is not upset, crying or frantic with worry about Caylee being "missing" with police instead she brings them on a "wild ride of lies."    She doesn't offer to make a plea to the public then, or ever...instead she continues to lie.   She claims she doesnt trust law enforcement but yet she screwed around with at least 2 cops within that previous year.

Even after charged & out on bond Casey states that she is working on helping with her defense, not looking for Caylee in any shape, way or form.    And that was just off the top of my much needed morning coffee head.   It is also has been statistically studied that many murders committed by persons who are close to their victims, especially children often bury them close to home.

Happy Friday monkeys!  Is Casey's defense farce going to be on The Early Show/CBS or The Today Show/NBC?   Do I even want to tune in to hear that bunk and bull?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: October 02, 2009, 07:49:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

There is a poll on Cayleedaily.com.....here are the results so far:

Polls

Which do you think is the Strongest Evidence against Casey Anthony?

* Her signature 'heart sticker' on the duct tape that she also put on her pictures as in the States Evidence (6.0%, 241 Votes)
    * Waiting 31 days before reporting Caylee was missing (33.0%, 1,422 Votes)
    * Casey's actions after Caylee went missing (12.0%, 532 Votes)
    * Placing Caylee's body so 'close to home' (3.0%, 140 Votes)
    * The human decomposition tests showing a dead body was in the trunk of Casey's car (45.0%, 1,943 Votes)

Total Voters: 4,278

Thanks Tupelo!  Sounds like most everybody is on the same wave length.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: October 02, 2009, 07:50:32 AM »

Bozo and Biden are on the today show right now.  Speaking about evidence and finding the foreign hair at the crime scene.  Saying public was misled by prosecutors into thinking they have a lot of evidence.  Prosecutors are lacking any forensic evidence. Nothing connects casey to the crime scene. Asked why casey waited to call police and partied Biden replied because people do stupid things.  Asked since casey lied to police what is the real story Jose said it will all come out at trial if there is a trial!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 02, 2009, 07:53:21 AM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 02, 2009, 07:54:39 AM »

Bozo and Biden are on the today show right now.  Speaking about evidence and finding the foreign hair at the crime scene.  Saying public was misled by prosecutors into thinking they have a lot of evidence.  Prosecutors are lacking any forensic evidence. Nothing connects casey to the crime scene. Asked why casey waited to call police and partied Biden replied because people do stupid things.  Asked since casey lied to police what is the real story Jose said it will all come out at trial if there is a trial!   

Biden?? Who is Biden?

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: October 02, 2009, 07:56:05 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21174580/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A DNA expert said Thursday it is not surprising that duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull lacked fingerprints or DNA.

Dr. Bruce Levy, who also is the chief medical examiner in Tennessee, said it also is not unusual that the FBI found DNA from one of its own technicians in a sample.

Levy's comments come as Anthony defense team seeks to have charges against her dismissed, citing what they call a lack of evidence linking Anthony to her daughter Caylee's death.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder and is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial next year.

Levy examined the recent FBI lab results on duct tape found across Caylee skull when he remained were discovered in an Orange County woods in December 2008. He said it is not surprising little DNA was left once the body was found.

"If it was on the body while it was exposed to the elements, you may find very degraded DNA or a small fragment," he said.

In its reports, the FBI admitted it did find DNA belonging to one of its own female technicians. Levy said that can happen very innocently and does not mean the lab tests were botched.

"Any person coming into contact or coming near that body can leave DNA evidence unless they're enclosed in a cocoon," Levy said.

WESH 2 has learned that Casey Anthony's defense continues to maintain there is an unknown DNA fragment on the duct tape that does not belong to Caylee, Casey or Cindy Anthony, who is Anthony's mother and Caylee's grandmother.

"I think the defense is going to want to make it as significant as they can...that it belongs to the perpetrator," said Levy.

Levy, a veteran of hundreds of criminal trials, says that might not be Anthony's best defense.

"I think if you want to hang on to one little fact in a sea of facts you may lose sight of the whole case," he said.

Also Thursday, a defense attorney said the motions to dismiss charges against Caset Anthony have no chance of success.

"The motions they filed are lacking in substance and procedurally incorrect," said Richard Hornsby, who has been reviewing the case and speaking with WESH.

For example, Hornsby said ew motion to dismiss murder and aggravated child abuse charges should have been filed by the defense last year.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 02, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »

Biden?? Who is Biden?

I think I have come awake. I think you meant Baden. Whew!! You had me going for a minute. Was it the Mrs. or the Mr.? 

RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: October 02, 2009, 07:56:59 AM »

Im sorry its Baden...
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: October 02, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »

It was the Mrs...and I was trying to type while listening so my post does sound a little disjointed sorry.  I need another cup of coffee...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 02, 2009, 08:00:57 AM »

He has a better chance of seeing God than this trial not going forward.   PS Lyons aka "Amazon" your motion SUXED!   Get ready for the word....DENIED 

Interesting, they argued to get on the crime scene when Caylee's tiny bones were being discovered and was denied, he then declined going with the crime scene was officially released, so when did he pick up this foreign hair?   Hmm...could we say it may be Dominic Casey's, lets throw that probability at Bozo & the Anthonys & let them chew on that for a bit.....o for the love of God I smell Dr Henry Lee all over this happy horsesnit!

PS Bozo there are 2 definite crime scenes, maybe 3 dipsnit!   Casey's trunk is crime scene #1 where there is evidence that Caylee was dead in that trunk, his client dropped the car off at Amscot & never looked back pssssssssssst there are witnesses to that fact. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: October 02, 2009, 08:02:02 AM »

It was the Mrs...and I was trying to type while listening so my post does sound a little disjointed sorry.  I need another cup of coffee...

Understood & dont worry about it I've made a few typing errors this morning too, my bones arent keeping up with my mind right now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 02, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »

O/T   The decision is scheduled today from the IOC as to whether the 2016 Olympic games will be held in Chicago, Rio or another location.   The Olympics have never been held in any country of South America.   I cannot agree that the expense of the Presidential entourage was appropriate during our present economic climate & everything we are being asked to concede in our daily lives but nonetheless he was there with the first lady & Oprah along with a very large Chicago delegation.     The area is scenic, bustling with great food & the venues would be significantly close to each other and another up side would be the area would have an increase in jobs & a large revenue opportunity with Olympic merchandise.   Speaking of Olympics, the winter Olympics in February in Vancouver 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 02, 2009, 08:36:47 AM »

Today Show - Casey Anthony's Attorneys Speak Out 10/2/09
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UN1t_uONUbw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UN1t_uONUbw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: October 02, 2009, 08:47:52 AM »

i dont think the judge will look too kindly on Ms Piggy saying, "if the judge follows the law" those charges will be dismissed.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 02, 2009, 08:50:37 AM »

i dont think the judge will look too kindly on Ms Piggy saying, "if the judge follows the law" those charges will be dismissed.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #676 on: October 02, 2009, 09:15:42 AM »

This Judge has absolute rule, doncha think that Lawyers would know not to piss him off or indicate that he does not know as much about the law as they do???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #677 on: October 02, 2009, 09:18:20 AM »

Im sorry its Baden...

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!
Welcome to the cage RavenJLS. Don't worry about the typo....we all do it and I knew what you meant anyway.

I am so sick of Bozo and his "It will come out at trial" . If he had anything it would have been shouted from the rooftop months ago.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 02, 2009, 09:22:32 AM »

WHAT WHAT WHAT AM I HEARING!!!??  Good Morning America just now; who was this attorney saying everything was junk science & they will ask for all charges to be dismissed!!?? I don't know this one!! The prosecution needs to come out & re-assure everyone or I'm gonna blow!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #679 on: October 02, 2009, 09:27:15 AM »

Wasn't there talk the other day about conman appearing on springer show?

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.