April 26, 2024, 01:32:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286062 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: October 02, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/caylee-anthony-case-lawyers-charges-casey-anthony-dropped/story?id=8732077

Article and video from today.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: October 02, 2009, 11:06:38 AM »

i dont think the judge will look too kindly on Ms Piggy saying, "if the judge follows the law" those charges will be dismissed.

This Judge has absolute rule, doncha think that Lawyers would know not to piss him off or indicate that he does not know as much about the law as they do???

I think the judge needs to spanke'em good.     

I do not think "Stan the man" is going to take too kindly to this defense team yet again going to the media with misleading statements. trying this case to the media & suggesting what he should do - Miss Piggy, Bozo & the Amazon are going to get a lil lesson in "schooling the judge" in due time.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: October 02, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »

i dont think the judge will look too kindly on Ms Piggy saying, "if the judge follows the law" those charges will be dismissed.

This Judge has absolute rule, doncha think that Lawyers would know not to piss him off or indicate that he does not know as much about the law as they do???

I do not think "Stan the man" is going to take too kindly to this defense team yet again going to the media with misleading statements. trying this case to the media & suggesting what he should do - Miss Piggy, Bozo & the Amazon are going to get a lil lesson in "schooling the judge" in due time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we proudly announce 'The new and improved  Muppet show', coming to a courtroom near you-  Miss Piggy, Bozo and the Amazon!   I LOVE it!   

But Capp, did you forget about the blonde bombshell, Miss LKB, which Muppet is she?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: October 02, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »

OH, Miss Piggy is LKB!      duh!
Note to self..... need  coffee .
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: October 02, 2009, 11:17:39 AM »

Oct 2 Mac on GMA .  When asked why did Casey not look for her daughter a for 30 days and allegedly lie to the police, Mac replied that will come out in trial but he could say that Casey was and a very good and loving mother.  His skin looked like it was on fire when he was asked that.  hmmmmmmmmmm...........  Another example of ensuring there will be no tainted Jury.  What better way then yet another national morning show!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: October 02, 2009, 11:19:14 AM »

OH, Miss Piggy is LKB!      duh!
Note to self..... need  coffee .

O goodness Im laughing with you WO, I had a rough start this morning too LOL

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: October 02, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »

So bozo says this should not be tried in the media? Ummm really? then what are they doing on tv? i thought the hair with the death band from the car DID belong to Caylee, he just said it didnt, did it or not?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: October 02, 2009, 11:24:22 AM »

Oct 2 Mac on GMA .  When asked why did Casey not look for her daughter a for 30 days and allegedly lie to the police, Mac replied that will come out in trial but he could say that Casey was and a very good and loving mother.  His skin looked like it was on fire when he was asked that.  hmmmmmmmmmm...........  Another example of ensuring there will be no tainted Jury.  What better way then yet another national morning show!

Macadoodle I give you Exhibit A...chew on that for a bit, dont choke now 

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal.   What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

(mistakes are Cindy's not mine)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: October 02, 2009, 11:28:35 AM »

O/T    O snap   Chicago just got eliminated from 2016 Olympic bid....so much for the many millions it cost our President, first lady & Oprah to go over with a huge contingency

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: October 02, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, we proudly announce 'The new and improved  Muppet show', coming to a courtroom near you-  Miss Piggy, Bozo and the Amazon!   I LOVE it!   

But Capp, did you forget about the blonde bombshell, Miss LKB, which Muppet is she?

Please excuse me but I don't understand how a defense team can curry favor for their position by "doing" the talk show circuit, is this normal or legal...? Don't they have some sort of motion to move the trial to a place more favorable to their client..? How can they do this, they have repeatedly gone on national tv and spouted all sorts of nonsense, at best most of which is incorrect at worst blatant lies.
Could this be how she gets her mistrial ? Having her attorneys make themselves look like fools and having a mistrial by incompetent or ineffective counsel.
I don't remember anything like this ever happening to this degree, truth be told I have never seen such a self serving bunch in my life. I feel it's time for Stan to step in and shut them down before they cost the taxpayers of Florida even more millions.
I'm not even going to watch these so called pressers, they just make my blood pressure rise. Get them off the telly and send them back to do their jobs...competently if at all possible.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: October 02, 2009, 11:33:27 AM »

Oh,I know     Miss piggy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #711 on: October 02, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »

Wasn't there talk the other day about conman appearing on springer show?

It wouldn't work, the guests on Springer have more class.
  LOL  No Rose!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: October 02, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »

MacClueless should read this chat between Iasson and Casey......many of them were during the "31 days".

In one of the conversations she talks about the nanny (keep in mind this chat is AFTER the supposed nanny kidnapped Cayee)
"i have a nanny, i love her...........we've been friends for 6 years, definately someone i trust, i pay her more than most nanny's make"(Friday, June 27th 2008)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5803027/Casey-Anthony-Instant-messages-with-Iassen-Donov

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: October 02, 2009, 11:56:23 AM »

So bozo says this should not be tried in the media? Ummm really? then what are they doing on tv? i thought the hair with the death band from the car DID belong to Caylee, he just said it didnt, did it or not?
  I totally agree with you on this!  Shouldn't her lawyers be preparing for trial instead of making the talk show circut?  I think that they are trying to to cast some doubt out to the public since they know that thier client will soon get the needle. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: October 02, 2009, 11:59:19 AM »

This is Lady Agatha....looks similar to AL to me!     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: October 02, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

MacClueless should read this chat between Iasson and Casey......many of them were during the "31 days".

In one of the conversations she talks about the nanny (keep in mind this chat is AFTER the supposed nanny kidnapped Cayee)
"i have a nanny, i love her...........we've been friends for 6 years, definately someone i trust, i pay her more than most nanny's make"(Friday, June 27th 2008)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5803027/Casey-Anthony-Instant-messages-with-Iassen-Donov

Oh my.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 02, 2009, 12:04:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html
Anthony Book To Be Released; More Documents On Way
Book Slated To Hit Shelves In November

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 11:38 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.

'Mommy's Little Girl'
A book detailing the case against Casey Anthony hits store shelves in November.

"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family, although the author notes she did not interview the immediate Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they are angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

The suggested retail price for the book is $6.99.
More Anthony Case Documents Being Released

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said the office anticipates releasing between 1,000 and 2,000 pages of material Tuesday morning.

The material could include forensic reports from the FBI. As WESH 2 News reported last week, the FBI admits it destroyed residue of a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape found across Caylee Anthony's skull.

That happened while technicians were testing for fingerprints on the tape.

Read first chapter of book here.   http://www.dianefanning.com/mommyslittlegirlchapter.html

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: October 02, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html
Anthony Book To Be Released; More Documents On Way
Book Slated To Hit Shelves In November

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 11:38 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.

'Mommy's Little Girl'
A book detailing the case against Casey Anthony hits store shelves in November.

"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family, although the author notes she did not interview the immediate Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they are angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

The suggested retail price for the book is $6.99.
More Anthony Case Documents Being Released

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said the office anticipates releasing between 1,000 and 2,000 pages of material Tuesday morning.

The material could include forensic reports from the FBI. As WESH 2 News reported last week, the FBI admits it destroyed residue of a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape found across Caylee Anthony's skull.

That happened while technicians were testing for fingerprints on the tape.

Read first chapter of book here.   http://www.dianefanning.com/mommyslittlegirlchapter.html
I for one will NOT buy this book. 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: October 02, 2009, 12:09:45 PM »

About this hair..i dont have docs infront of me but if i recall right they found a hair in the garbage bag from the car on some paper. Which was not Caseys or Caylees. Could this be the additional hair they speak of ? now if this is the hair they speak of to me its doubtful that the SA is gonna use that bag of garbage much in the trial anyway due to being removed from the car for a period of time, except possibly to help establish timeline due to the pizza receipt.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #719 on: October 02, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »

Thanks for all the links and articles. I'm very pleased to see that Linda finally had her hair fixed, it doesn't look all dry like someone had a bonfire in her hair 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.