April 25, 2024, 12:04:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 285952 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: October 02, 2009, 08:10:27 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys

This is really interesting in regards to the duct tape. Perhaps they used the rest of the rolls to hang up the posters. 

http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html#

Good Evening Monks!  Monkey Nut...thanks!!! Very interesting....wouldn't it be nice of someone had one of those posters with the duct tape attached!! I have been busy all day getting ready to leave for Captiva tomorrow........but got a nice surprise email asking for my snail mail address to send the public information request documents on Casey Anthony!!  Sure took them long enough.  I hope the come next week...I will not be able to get them until I return. But will ASAP!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: October 02, 2009, 08:10:33 PM »

Kathi B. on NG now talking about the duct tape & the posters.

Cece you beat me too it...Im doing back flips  I knew it! 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 02, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys

This is really interesting in regards to the duct tape. Perhaps they used the rest of the rolls to hang up the posters. 

Good Evening Monks!  Monkey Nut...thanks!!! Very interesting....wouldn't it be nice of someone had one of those posters with the duct tape attached!! I have been busy all day getting ready to leave for Captiva tomorrow........but got a nice surprise email asking for my snail mail address to send the public information request documents on Casey Anthony!!  Sure took them long enough.  I hope the come next week...I will not be able to get them until I return. But will ASAP!

Enjoy Captiva!  I haven't been there in years.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: October 02, 2009, 08:15:32 PM »

Hi Capp!  Isn't Kathi just the best!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: October 02, 2009, 08:18:45 PM »

She has single-handedly restored my faith that objective media do exist. They are rare, but they are alive.

She is just great!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: October 02, 2009, 08:18:55 PM »

Yup she sure is!  So does anyone have the youtubes from Murt or the spy cam footage?  Bet there is more tape out there on those videos.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: October 02, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »

She is a pitbull (a cute one) that wears lipstick & I love it!   Rare duct tape, with manufacturer markings, gotta love it!   This is exactly why I said that we havent seen all the evidence as well as the State will be able to make the connection at trial...no worries Casey is screwed, blued and tattooed (literally) and I look forward to hearing the words GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 02, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »

Yup she sure is!  So does anyone have the youtubes from Murt or the spy cam footage?  Bet there is more tape out there on those videos.

O hell heck, there might bet footage from the Fox webcam & the other networks that were camped there daily.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 02, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »

I have to log off for now.  Thank you everyone for all the updates!  Enjoy your evening.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: October 02, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »

She has single-handedly restored my faith that objective media do exist. They are rare, but they are alive.

She is just great!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: October 02, 2009, 08:37:22 PM »

I have to log off for now.  Thank you everyone for all the updates!  Enjoy your evening.   an angelic monkey

Have a good evening,Cece.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: October 02, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys

MonkeyNut,you made my evening.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: October 02, 2009, 08:45:02 PM »

Lenny just summed it up, its BUNK    The whole family is in on it, absoflippinlutely!

Here is the thing, Cindy claims they did have a picture of Zanny & an addy.    It was never produced.    Cindy & Casey claimed in August when Casey was bailed out that the new story is Zanny & her sister Samantha took Caylee - well if that were the case why are they looking for a Zeneida in Puerto Rico when obviously "Zanny" would have had to be in Orlando to dump this precious child in the woods

Logic people, all it takes is logic & it will prevail

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: October 02, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV, WESH rebut defense team on evidence
posted by halboedeker on Oct 2, 2009 6:14:58 PM
<snipped>
The WFTV report was timely, impressive and attention-getting. Reporter Kathi Belich noted that the defense had tried to dismiss the duct-tape evidence. But she reported that the Henkel duct tape on a Caylee poster had the same distinctive markings -- a black oval logo, temperature specifications -- as tape found on the child's remains and on a gas can at the Anthony home.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Scheaffer asked: "What are the statistical chances that those three pieces of duct tape did not come from the same source roll, that roll belonging to the Anthonys?"

Sheaffer said those similarities will be obvious to a jury. Belich said WFTV had not received a response from the defense team about the station's video find.

"Hornsby said evidence from her car alone suggests Casey knows how Caylee died and what happened to her body," reporter Bob Kealing said.

Hornsby said: "Casey had the car. She never said it was stolen or anything like that. She abandoned it." And he added that Anthony's parents recognized "the smell of death" in the car.

In another report, Hornsby described Casey's "incriminating, bizarre" behavior that makes "it obvious she knows something about the post-death issue."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wftv-wesh-rebut-defense-team-on-evidence.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: October 02, 2009, 08:48:03 PM »

Lenny just summed it up, its BUNK    The whole family is in on it, absoflippinlutely!

Here is the thing, Cindy claims they did have a picture of Zanny & an addy.    It was never produced.    Cindy & Casey claimed in August when Casey was bailed out that the new story is Zanny & her sister Samantha took Caylee - well if that were the case why are they looking for a Zeneida in Puerto Rico when obviously "Zanny" would have had to be in Orlando to dump this precious child in the woods

Logic people, all it takes is logic & it will prevail

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #775 on: October 02, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »

<snipped>
The WFTV report was timely, impressive and attention-getting. Reporter Kathi Belich noted that the defense had tried to dismiss the duct-tape evidence. But she reported that the Henkel duct tape on a Caylee poster had the same distinctive markings -- a black oval logo, temperature specifications -- as tape found on the child's remains and on a gas can at the Anthony home.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Scheaffer asked: "What are the statistical chances that those three pieces of duct tape did not come from the same source roll, that roll belonging to the Anthonys?"

Sheaffer said those similarities will be obvious to a jury. Belich said WFTV had not received a response from the defense team about the station's video find.

"Hornsby said evidence from her car alone suggests Casey knows how Caylee died and what happened to her body," reporter Bob Kealing said.

Hornsby said: "Casey had the car. She never said it was stolen or anything like that. She abandoned it." And he added that Anthony's parents recognized "the smell of death" in the car.

In another report, Hornsby described Casey's "incriminating, bizarre" behavior that makes "it obvious she knows something about the post-death issue."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wftv-wesh-rebut-defense-team-on-evidence.html
Exactly!    George and Cindy  do you remember your precious granddaughter named Caylee?  Does money and your daughter the murderer mean more to you than that precious angel?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: October 02, 2009, 08:55:54 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys

Enjoy Captiva!  I haven't been there in years.
thanks cece, we will....now I am wishing I had my mail forwarded instead of stopped....I am anxious to see those docs!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: October 02, 2009, 09:02:59 PM »

<snipped>

Exactly!    George and Cindy  do you remember your precious granddaughter named Caylee?  Does money and your daughter the murderer mean more to you than that precious angel?

Did I not say that this fact bolded above would be crucial?   She told Amy the car reeked, blamed it on dead squirrels & her father driving the car days before she dumped it at Amscot & had Tony pick her up placing her there & the Amscot staff will testify the car was abandoned from that point on with NO inquiry as to why it was not there any longer, they thus 3 days later had it towed - Casey NEVER inquired what happened to her car that SHE had total control over, no one else.    Her parents complained that they had not seen Casey or Caylee in a month, we know Cindy sent Lee searching for her & she then wrote that 7/3 open letter on her myspace (another crucial piece of the puzzle)  they then testified that they saw Casey briefly on two occasions but not Caylee...she was never home long enough for her father to have taken the car to be driving it.

O hells bells, this is so easy my dog could prosecute Casey & get a conviction!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: October 02, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »

????

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18001061/detail.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: October 02, 2009, 09:25:07 PM »

Looks like it could be!

Man, this picture brings back ugly memories.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.