April 26, 2024, 05:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 286048 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »

I went to the Caylee Daily and I couldn't see the outline UNTIL I looked at the one where someone has outlined it!  OHMYGOODNESS
Sunny, can you give me a link please for Caylee Daily. TIA JSM

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/view-picture-of-stain-shaped-like-childs-body-in-casey-anthonys-trunk/
  Thanks Seeme, I saw the shape in the first picture, I didn't need the lines drawn. WOW. I am sad I saw this now. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 10:19:35 AM »

I went to the Caylee Daily and I couldn't see the outline UNTIL I looked at the one where someone has outlined it!  OHMYGOODNESS

JMS - sorry I had to go out for a moment...I am going to ASSUME someone else posted it...but just in case

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/view-picture-of-stain-shaped-like-childs-body-in-casey-anthonys-trunk/

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »

O/T ... sorry...

Klaas (or anyone)...what did I do this morning to lose my Curious George avi?

I did go into my profile but thought I only removed my signature.

I need my monkey back but I don't know how to revive him because I don't know how I lost him!

Just sign me the technically challenged monkey...

LOL...thanks, I needed that laugh after spending yesterday with those docs! 

You left the cage open and George being George, was more curious than ever.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/detail.html
Anthony Family Attorney To Release Info
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 9:41 am EDT September 30, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that he will release dozens of documents on Wednesday in connection with the Casey Anthony case.
Brad Conway is expected to hold a news conference at 11 a.m. Wednesday.

The development comes a day after the state attorney's office released thousands of pages of documents in the case and Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone uncovered new evidence that a mystery source of DNA is on the duct tape that was found wrapped around Caylee Anthony's skull.

The findings could cast doubts about the state's case against Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty and claims she left her daughter with a baby sitter and that the pair were gone when she returned to pick up Caylee, who was 2 years old at the time.

Two pieces of DNA were found on the duct tape attached to Caylee's skull, the same brand and type as that one found on a gas can in the Anthony family's east Orange County home, Pipitone reported.

But neither piece shows traces of Casey Anthony, according to documents released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

One DNA sample was traced to an FBI lab analyst who accidentally contaminated the outside of the duct tape during testing, the documents stated. But an FBI lab report showing a fragment of DNA represented by the number 17 was found on the underside, the adhesive side.

Local 6 showed it and other test results to John Jay College Professor Henrietta Nunno, who said it could be a big break for Casey Anthony's defense team.

"So it's not Casey. It's not Caylee. It's not Cindy. It's not George. And it's not the FBI analyst?" Pipitone asked.
"I would agree with that, yes," Nunno said. "Someone who is not one of those people did leave DNA on the tape. Whether it was the perpetrator of the crime or another person who examined it, I guess we don't know."

The amount of DNA is so small that it can't be used to identify whether it is from another FBI analyst.

Meanwhile, FBI documents show that a stain found in Casey Anthony's car trunk was possibly in the shape of a child in a fetal position, but Local 6 News has learned that the FBI will not testify about the shape of the stain, calling it speculation.

Also, fibers in the duct tape found with Caylee's remains don't match a roll from the Anthonys' home, documents show.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

SOOOOOOOOOOO  I think we now know what the fingerprint in the last document was.....IMO it was probably the fingerprint from the lab analyst.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2009, 10:24:02 AM »

Monkeys is it possible Sin Sin really did have a nervous break down.  Looking for a live Caylee what could be her motive in that.  Is she really in denial- I could forgive her for everything she has done-except for trying to put the blame on Innocent people.  that is unforgivable.  She has ruined Jessie life-and countless others.  So we alll know SIN SIN is NUTS--but now do we think she is mentially Ill for real. 

IMO she is nuts but not mentally ill in the legal sense.

I think she is just down right mean, hateful, selfish, self-serving,cruel, greedy,anti-social materialist, narcissistic and evil, but that's just me. I don't think she's mental at all, and she certainly doesn't have a mental disease. I don't believe there is a handy psychological diagnosis for her at all. What she has are personality and morality flaws.
   Fanny take off the gloves-be honest ---what to you really think of SIN SIN Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2009, 10:25:07 AM »

I couldn't see it either, and I swear I still can't see it even with the outline    Blood, there wasn't any blood I thought 

nrcg.....I am trying very hard to keep in mind this is all coming from the media......I have never heard anything except this report about blood...in fact, just the opposite.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2009, 10:27:21 AM »

Is it even right for Conway to release docs? I so wish all these people would just disappear already 

I know, right?     Maybe Bozo wants Conway to release these docs today, along with Cindy.    I wonder if Conway is losing the respect of his follow lawyers in the State of Florida?   

Hi Sassy.....I agree I think this is all coming from BOZO et al.  I wouldn't doubt it about BC losing respect. When you hitch your wagon to a jackass...it's still a jackass...it just has a wagon attached to it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWrXiIzSagw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vWrXiIzSagw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

At approx 1:00 Conman says the duct tape probably wasn't wrapped around the skull then goes on to blame the media..................blah blah blah he obviously doesn't understand what discovery really is.

Here is what was written in the autopsy.....

If he lied then why would anyone believe him now.

I just spit coffee all over myself reading this!  Is he now saying Dr. G is in on the conspiracy against kc???  That she lied about the duct tape being around Caylee's skull holding the mandible in place??

Rest in Peace Caylee

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2009, 10:31:38 AM »

Thanks, I can somewhat see the outline  I hope that I never have to describe something or look at mug shots, because there is no way I could and get it right  But blood, what is this about blood?
    I saw the outline on Miss Nancy last night-you can see it very clearly wish I did not see it  couldn't sleep- I dint think they found blood-its the theory its an indentation from a body lying there for a period of time--OH How I hate KC
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2009, 10:32:04 AM »

Hopefully I am wrong about Spindy and George being at the presser today. It just seems like a perfect opportunity to poke their mugs in front of a camera. Conman can say he is taking all questions, or no questions and will just make a statement. Spindy & George can sit there with their grieving grandparents faces on.....Maybe I should just be quiet.   

Fanny...don't be quiet. I love your posts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2009, 10:33:10 AM »

JMS - sorry I had to go out for a moment...I am going to ASSUME someone else posted it...but just in case

Thanks Sunny. You are awesome. Seeme posted it, but now I wish I hadn't looked at it. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2009, 10:38:05 AM »

Woo Hoo, thanks!  Curious George is back in the cage.  Thanks, Klaas (or whoever helped...I just always assume it's Klaas since I equate Klaas with the Wizard of Oz!)

Anyway, I've obviously even forgotten how to reply with a quote box again.  CC, that comment was hysterical!

To bring this back "on topic"... while I'm not "hysterical" about this doc dump today, I am feeling the blood pressure rising.  I continue to find it interesting (and a bit scary) at how emotional I get over this case.  For the life of me, I cannot seem to read or comment about this case without the lump in the throat/rock in the stomach physical feeling.

Then I have to wonder if Caylee's death affects me this way, how much it is bound to have traumatized those who actually personally knew the child?  I also can't help but think of those who are yet to be selected to sit on that jury.  Those folks will never be the same, I don't think, after confronting the evil that murdered that beautiful child. 

I think Caylee's haunting eyes of innocence extinguished so young will forever impact us all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »

I couldn't see it either, and I swear I still can't see it even with the outline    Blood, there wasn't any blood I thought 

nrcg.....I am trying very hard to keep in mind this is all coming from the media......I have never heard anything except this report about blood...in fact, just the opposite.
Your right just the opposite 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2009, 10:39:30 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWrXiIzSagw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vWrXiIzSagw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

At approx 1:00 Conman says the duct tape probably wasn't wrapped around the skull then goes on to blame the media..................blah blah blah he obviously doesn't understand what discovery really is.

Here is what was written in the autopsy.....

If he lied then why would anyone believe him now.

Yup...that too. Thanks. I forgot about that lie....there's SO many!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2009, 10:39:46 AM »

Is it even right for Conway to release docs? I so wish all these people would just disappear already 

I know, right?     Maybe Bozo wants Conway to release these docs today, along with Cindy.    I wonder if Conway is losing the respect of his follow lawyers in the State of Florida?   

Hi Sassy.....I agree I think this is all coming from BOZO et al.  I wouldn't doubt it about BC losing respect. When you hitch your wagon to a jackass...it's still a jackass...it just has a wagon attached to it.

So true.....
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »

Is anyone covering the press conference with Conway?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »

I agree..the media is making some very broad statements that mean something different then the reports.

Example..no DNA in the trunk.  What I thought I read was from the boot well and other areas of the trunk that OCSO had sent to them, which we already knew that did nt contain DNA.  But in those emails back and forth they are also saying that the OCSO did not process the entire car..including the trunk liner, the carseat, etc.  They were then asking if they (FBIlab) could have access to the entire car..and they were advised yes they could.  BUT...AND HERE IS WHERE I AM CONFUSED BY THE MEDIA..I did not see anymore reports about the trunk liner other then the mention of the stain shaped like a body.....which is when they asked if they could process the rest of the car.  I do not see any reports in the docs specially saying what was found when they processed the trunkliner and rest of the car.  Either they aren't in these docs or news agencies did not release them.  I tend to believe they are not in these docs.

They talk about the DNA on the outside of the tape not matching anyone of the A's...however they do not talk about the inside of the tape at all..as far as I could see.  Meaning on the inside of the tape there maybe DNA.

Same for the 1 hair with the death band.  That report was released earlier.  We do not have the other reports ..to my knowledge of the hair from the duct tape.  And the hair with the deathband clearly states it is either Casey or Caylee...and Casey is alive ..so we know it is Caylee's hair.

I am reading this accurately and the media  is making statements that don't match the report because we don't have all the reports back yet..for instance the entire inside of the trunk and car?  Or maybe I missed something?

Anyone, anyone.....smart monkeys help this gal out please.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »

NEW BLINK POST

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/30/cayleecasey-anthony-case-brad-conway-releasing-new-evidence/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Brad Conway Releasing New Evidence
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »

I haven't seen anything yet.I hope they do.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2009, 10:59:52 AM »

IDK, didn't see anything on the fox orlando site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.